Famous for Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I..." Keira said.

"No, we. That's what you don't understand. There is no 'I' here. We are a team. We are all part of a unit that works together. You are the beauty. Your brother and sister are the support. And I am the brain. And you do what I say," I raged. I felt the vein in my forehead throbbing. I felt the years of frustration and disappointment spewing out of my mouth, sharpening my tongue and clouding my thoughts.

"I know and..." Keira tried again.

"Do you want to live in a basement for the rest of your life Keira?" I asked, "Do you want to be poor?" I asked.

"No, I..."

"Do you want to be rich Keira? Do you want to be famous? Do you want to have a reality show and date a pro basketball player?" I asked. Keira's body somehow shrunk against the force of my rage.

"Well yeah mom, but..." Keira started, but she sounded weak. Yielding. Tommy was standing next to me now, back where I'd blocked him earlier. His body was only a few inches from mine. I reached out quickly with my hand, dropping it down between his legs. Before he hand a chance to react, I had my hands wrapped around his warm, tight balls. He let out a yelp, but didn't move.

"Do you see these?" I asked, having never taken my eyes off of Keira. She turned and looked down at my hands for a moment, then turned back to me. She nodded, but didn't speak, "These are Tommy's balls. They produce cum. But they produce something else. Inside these balls are riches. Inside these balls are fame, Keira. They are trapped in there. And the only person who can get them out is you. And the only way to get them out it to wrap your lips around them and suck it out. It is either than, or we lose everything. And in a week you'll be sucking strangers' dicks in the park for twenty bucks a pop. There is no fame in a John's balls, Keira. Just Chlamydia. So shut the fuck up and do what I tell you," I said.

I didn't even bother to wait for her answer. I'd laid it all on the line. Keira knew better than to questions me when I was speaking bluntly. This was now or never time. Either Keira fell in line and we all got famous or we were fucking dead. I marched back to my chair and dropped down into it. I looked back at my son and daughter. They'd hadn't moved. I stared directly into Keira's eyes. She was looking at me as well, confusion and fear in her eyes. We stared at one another for a long time. I didn't even blink. I could feel Keira trying to make sense of what was happening. I could feel her starting to crumble. Her brother and sister looked on, waiting on Keira to determine what they were going to do. Finally, Keira blinked. Her eyes drifted over to Tommy.

"Mom, his dick isn't even hard," she said. I felt a sense of warmth roll over me, almost as powerful as an orgasm. The anger began to subside rapidly and the euphoric, anxious excitement I'd felt before returned. Keira wasn't fighting over principles anymore. She was noting a minor, technical defect in the plan. She hadn't wanted to cave entirely. She'd objected to just enough to save face. But she'd caved on the big prize.

"Tommy," I said flatly, "Is your sister sexy?" I asked.

"What?" Tommy asked, almost jumping. He looked at me, terrified.

"Don't fuck around. Is your sister a hot piece of ass? Do you want to fuck her? If she wasn't your sister would this even be an issue?" I elaborated. Tommy's face got extremely red, and he immediately dropped his eyes away from his sister. But he answered.

"She's hot mom. Kacy is too," he confessed. I didn't care, I wasn't trying to humiliate him. This was for Keira's benefit.

"He's just a little nervous," I said, "It'll get hard when you put it in your mouth. Now do it." I ordered. There was a brief moment where, once again, no one moved. No one said a world. After a few seconds, I let out a low sigh. It defeated them entirely, I didn't need to do anymore. My children started to fuck.

Keira's eyes broke their contact with mine, she turned her head slightly to the left. She let out a small, surprised sound. She hadn't realized how close Tommy was. Her cheek very nearly pressed into Tommy's limp penis. In fact, the soft tip was a fraction of an inch from Keira's mouth. She paused for a moment and her eyes darted to the left, looking towards me. I stared at her blankly. Her eyes shifted back to her brother, looking up. Tommy was looking down at Keira. His chest was rising and falling rapidly, he was clearly very nervous. But he had been trained for years. He knew that I was in charge and that he was supposed to follow Keira's lead. I don't know whether he wanted to his sister or not. That wasn't what mattered. We were all just waiting on Keira.

Keira took a deep breath and opened her mouth, her soft pink tongue slipping out slowly. Her teeth parted and she leaned forward just very slightly. I felt my heart fluttering again, my entire body felt like it was vibrating. I wasn't breathing. I could feel the tension hanging in the air. I could feel the...magic. I could tell, even before it started, that this was going to be it. It was just one of those things. This was just destined to be one of those watershed, pop culture moments. And I made it happen. My nipples ached against my tight-fitting t-shirt and my legs felt weak.

And then it finally happened. Keira's mouth closed the last half inch and I watched as the tip of my son's penis bounced against my daughter's lip and then slipped into her mouth. Keira kept moving her head forward, letting the entire circumcised tip of Tommy's penis enter her. Keira's mouth closed slightly and her thick lips wrapped around her brother's lip shaft.

"Action," I said to myself softly, though the camera was already running. This was the moment where our leaked video would begin. It was absolutely perfect. Tommy was clearly in shock. His eyes were wide and his hands on his hips were clutching tightly at his flesh. He wasn't breathing. But Tommy didn't matter. Keira's magnetism and her beauty drew my eye, just like I knew it would draw any viewer's eye. She was always beautiful, but I'd never seen her look better. There was something about seeing Keira's huge, innocent almond eyes just above her thick, delicate lips wrapping ever so gently around a veiny cock that was...indescribable. Every bit of Keira's allure was in full flower. It was perfect.

But Keira wasn't content to just let Tommy's cock balance gently in her mouth. My girl was experienced, she knew what men liked. Tommy was about to experience something he would never forget. In fact, Keira was already starting. I could see her tongue swirling languidly in her mouth. I knew her rough, hot tongue was gently caressing the tip of her brother's cock, giving just the right amount of pressure in all the right places. He finally breathed, letting out a gasping breath. But Keira wasn't done. Even as her tongue continued to work, Keira was starting to slowly and rhythmically bob her head on Tommy's cock. The last little flaccid bit of his penis disappeared into Keira's mouth and Tommy's full balls rested against her chin.

"Oh my god, Keira!" Tommy groaned, his voice stuttering and overwhelmed. Slowly, Keira slipped Tommy's cock from her mouth. I could already see it starting to thicken. As soon as Tommy's cock was completely out of Keira's mouth, she let it rest gently against her lip.

"You haven't felt anything yet, little brother," Keira said in her most sultry voice. I nearly moaned into the microphone. It was like I always said, Keira wasn't smart but she had star power. She knew exactly the right thing to say at the right moment. It was absolutely perfect. It made my entire body go numb. Before I even had a chance to fully appreciate Keira's star-quality, her mouth spread widely and Tommy's entire cock instantly disappeared into Keira's mouth. It happened so quickly. One minute a smear of pre-cum was spreading on Keira's lips, and the next Tommy's shaft was buried in Keira's throat. Tommy groaned again. I knew he was getting harder with each passing second, filling Keira's mouth and her throat, making her eyes water. But she just smiled devilishly around her brother's penis and kept swirling her tongue under the shaft.

The scene before me was so engrossing, so perfect, that if I wasn't completely on top of everything, I just would've stopped to watch. But I wasn't here to enjoy what I was watching for the aesthetics. I was directing this show. And I had an actor who wasn't involved. Kacy was standing next to the bed, watching wide-eyed while Keira sucked on Tommy's cock. I think she had forgotten she was supposed to be involved as well.

"Kacy, get on the bed behind your sister," I said quietly into the headset, "I want you to pull her ass cheeks apart and eat her asshole." I said. I had decided on this course of action on a whim. I told myself that my primary motivation was to make the video as depraved and unique as humanly possible. Everything we did would improve the word of mouth for the release. But it was more than that too. I decided to pick something humiliating to teach my children a lesson. Their mutiny would not be forgotten.

Tommy and Keira probably heard my suggestion, but they were too involved in what they were already doing to react, especially Tommy's, whose eyes were rolling back. Keira was totally focused as Tommy's cock was now completely hard (a respectable 6.5 inches now). But Kacy understood what I suggested. I saw her eyes flash and she very nearly turned and looked at me. I saw her mouth open to say something, and I pursed my lips. I could see the realization dawning on Kacy. This was already happening. Keira and Tommy had stopped resisting. Kacy knew I would bring down holy Hell on her if she broke character now.

The spark of defiance in Kacy's eyes flittered away. She gave in without a word. She got up on her knees on the bed and crawled over so that she was behind Keira. Kacy looked over around the expanse of Keira's back, obviously seeing Keira's head bob up and down on Tommy's cock. Keira lifted her hands slowly and I could see that they were trembling. Slowly she brought them down onto the warm flesh of Keira's ass cheeks. Keira's body trembled as she felt her sister's hands press against her, but she didn't slow down. She kept feeding Tommy's cock into her throat, choking and shaking, but sucking harder with each passing second.

Kacy looked up against once, very briefly, her eyes finding mine. As soon as she saw me, her eyes dropped back down. I could see her looking down between Keira's spread ass cheeks. I knew that Kacy was looking at her older sister's puckered pink anus. She let out a low breath and started to lean forward. She moved very slowly, deliberately. But she never faltered or stopped. After a few moments, Kacy's hair began to tickle Keira's hips. A few seconds later, Kacy's soft cheeks began to slip against her sister's. I saw a shiver run through Keira's body.

I couldn't see Kacy's face as her mouth came in contact with her sister's anus. No one watching the video would know for certain that that was what she was doing. But that didn't really matter at this point. I knew that it was really happening, even if I couldn't see it. I knew that Kacy's soft tongue was pressing against Keira's tight little asshole. I knew that my youngest daughter was tasting my eldest daughter's most taboo place, her most secretive spot. I knew it and I felt the thrill of it rocketing through my body.

But Keira had noticed the same problem. She'd learned, through long practice, how to position herself for cameras and, when not possible, how to fudge around the edges. As Keira felt Kacy's tongue dragging up and down her anus, she knew exactly what to do. First was to moan from pleasure. Then she carefully pulled her head back, letting Tommy's cock slip slowly, luxuriously out of her mouth. When, once again, only the tip remained against her lip, Keira let her eyes roll back slightly.

"Oh god sis, don't stop eating my ass. I love it! Why didn't you ever do this before?" she groaned. I felt the muscles in my pussy clench, the inside of my legs felt wet. Oh god, Keira was an absolute pro. What a perfect thing to say, and a perfect way to look while she did it. Kacy's body went more rigid and her fingers sunk more deeply into Keira's flesh. I saw Kacy's head start to bob more quickly. Clearly she was picking up the pace, licking her older sister's asshole more desperately. If Keira really did appreciate the sensation she didn't dwell on it. Even as her words hung in the air, Keira's mouth was once again devouring her brother's cock, pushing him into her throat.

My children stayed this way for several minutes. I watched the time clicking across at the bottom of the camera screen. I didn't want it to go on too long but I didn't want to cut it short. I didn't want Tommy to cum yet. But Keira was so wonderful. She didn't throw too much at Tommy, she made it look like she was being relentless, but she gave him time, gave him rest. She let it stretch out, but she never dropped the appearance of intensity. If anything, it kept building. Keira started to bob her head more and more forcefully, making her shoulder's rock. It made her breasts swing heavily down between her arms and also drove Tommy's cock harder and harder against her throat. She kept her eyes open as she sucked, even though they were watering. She occasionally flashed her beautiful eyes at the camera, drawing the viewer in. Hopefully, making them wish they could trade places with Tommy.

For his part, Tommy was a perfect stand in. He didn't move. He just stood with his hands on his hips, looking down in awe at his beautiful sister. Kacy, likewise, played her role to perfection. I could see her fingers growing white as they sunk into Keira's ass cheeks. As Keira's head dropped, I could see Kacy's eyes pop up from behind her sister, looking at the camera seductively. Kacy's cheeks were damp with her own saliva and I could almost taste the flavor of Keira's salty skin on her lips.

I don't know if my children were enjoying themselves then. At the time, I didn't even really think about it. Whether they were having fun or not wasn't really the point. As long as they looked like they were having fun. And they did that. Their cheeks were flushed, their eyes were sparkling, and their bodies were trembling. All of them at one point or another had made a noise of some sort. I guess I didn't imagine they'd really like what they were doing, I recognized it was...unorthodox. But it looked like they were enjoying themselves. And I knew for a fact that they weren't great actors...

I practically had to slap myself to stop the action. Really, if it weren't for the fact that I suddenly felt so incredibly warm, I might've just let them go. As it was, the feeling of sweat under my breasts focused my mind. They'd been at it for nearly 12 minutes. I wanted the video to be about half an hour. It was time to change. In an effort to get comfortable, I pulled my tight t-shirt up over my head (I wore no bra underneath). And then I spoke softly into the headset.

"Everyone pause," I said. My children kept fucking. They were too deep into. Keira kept sucking Tommy's dick, Kacy kept licking her sister's ass. For a brief second, I felt angry. They weren't listening. But then, after a moment of contemplation, I realized that this was a good thing. They were buying into it.

"Children, you need to pause. We can't keep going. Stop," I said. I kept repeating myself until slowly, my words started to sink in to my children. First Kacy stopped licking Keira, then Keira slowly pulled her lips away from her brother's cock. Tommy whimpered as the cool air wafted against his hardened cock, and seemed to come back to his body for the first time in ten minutes. He blinked, confused, and looked over at me. Luckily, as they slowly stopped, Keira realized that this scene in the movie might not look exactly spontaneous, and she reacted.

"Oh god guys, I need more than this. It's just a tease," she said. Perfect again. I started to spit out directions quickly.

"Keira, get up on the bed and get on your back with your legs spread..." I said. And as the words came out, my children moved to follow them. There was a little confusion, as they didn't know what positions I had in mind (maybe I didn't really either), but that was good; it created an impression of authenticity. But don't get me wrong. They went exactly where I told them to go. After a minute or so (13:08 on the clock), they got into a position that I knew how to work with.

Keira was on her back on the very edge of the bed closest to me. In fact, the left side of her body was sort of dangling off the side of the bed. She was lying perpendicular across the bed, sort of parallel to the headboard (though the headboard was far back). She had her head resting on a pillow and had her head tilted towards the side, looking at the camera. Keira's massive breasts were sort of spread out across her chest now, her hard nipples sitting up higher now by comparison in the center. Keira's right leg was bent at the knee with her foot planted flat on the bed, right on the edge. Keira's legs were spread somewhat widely, mostly because her left foot, unlike the right leg, was not on the bed. Instead, it was dangling over the side, her toes balancing against the floor. Keira had done that on her own, because she was a natural at this. I'd just told her to spread her legs, but she had kept her mind on the camera and moved her legs accordingly. That meant that even from where the camera was located, Keira's tight pink pussy was easily visible. In fact, you could see her large, wet, red clitoris sitting up high on her body.

I'd purposeful placed the camera up somewhat high on its tripod and pointed it down. That gave it a vaguely overhead view that had been good for the last position, but was even better for this one. I wanted as many angles as possible without moving the camera. I could really see all of Keira's body. And I could see her siblings as well.

As you might've guess, Tommy was standing on the floor, down at the end of the bed where Keira was laying. Keira's ass was on the very edge of the mattress, dangling on the bottom corner of the bed. And Tommy was standing right there, sort of between his eldest sister's legs. His left hand was resting on Keira's bent right knee. His right hand was down between his legs, wrapped around his cock. He was not inside of his sister yet, he was pressing the bulbous tip of his penis just brushing against his sister's tight lips. I could see Keira's spit glistening on Tommy's shaft and I could see Keira's pussy lips glistening with her juices (and maybe some of her sister's spit). Tommy's eyes were looking down between his sister's legs the ghost of a smile on his lips.

Kacy was on the bed sort of behind her sister relative to the camera. She was kneeling on the mattress, her knees sinking into the sheet right next to Keira's arm. Her legs were slightly spread and her tight pussy was clearly visible behind Keira's breasts. Kacy had her hands on her own hips, looking down at her sister's body, spread out across the bed. Once again, Keira was the focus. But the others were important.

"Okay Tommy, get started," I said. Tommy almost half nodded and then remembered he wasn't supposed to acknowledge me. He played it off like he was shaking his hair out of his eyes. A little awkward, but good enough. I wouldn't ream him out for it. Tommy's hand pressed down more forcefully on his cock and pressed against Keira's clitoris and then slipped down between her pussy lips. Keira moaned loudly and bit her lip. It was incredible, even on the camera screen I could actually see her nipples grow harder! She was absolutely gifted.

With a short, easy thrust the tip of Tommy's penis entered Keira's tight pussy. He grunted now as my daughter's tight body squeezed around his already over-stimulated cock. I needed him to hold his cum. There was a lot of time left. He moved slowly, letting his cock slip deeper and deeper into Keira's body. That was smart, it kept him in control. But Keira no longer needed to demonstrate control, she let her body do whatever it wanted. She writhed on the bed and her hands moved up to her breasts. She squeezed her nipples tightly and then let her fingers moved seductively up and down her body.