Famous for Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers

"Give it back!" Keira moaned. Tommy was already in the process, soon his cock was once again pressing into Keira's asshole. She was so wet and so relaxed, that he instantly sank into her. Soon his balls were once again against her body. But then he was pulling it back out again, following Keira's order to 'take turns.'

My children stayed in that position for some time. I don't know how long, I wasn't watching the clock anymore. I was totally engrossed in what I was watching. And besides, even if it ended now, it would have lasted long enough. And been hot enough. I was blown away by what I was watching. Keira, up on her knees and elbows, moaning loudly and thrusting her hips back as best as she could. Kacy was resting her head on Keira's ass, moving her fingers desperately over sister's breasts and clitoris. And behind both of them was their brother, rhythmically moving his cock in and out of Keira's asshole and then plowing it back into Kacy's mouth.

And I stayed on my chair the whole time, my eyes glued to them. My finger continued to roll across my clitoris. But the real rush came from elsewhere. My mind whirled with the possibilities and the promise of what I was watching. This had all worked out so much better than I could have possibly imagined. There was no denying the power of what I was seeing. It was like the charisma that I could always feel coursing through Keira's being had now, finally, burst forth. It was palpable in the room. Her talent, finally her talent, was making her star power apparent. This is what she was made to do. And her aura spread out over her siblings, making them more than they were on their own. It was just so perfect. It was so beautiful. It was so...marketable.

Once again, the action in front of me drove me out of my reverie. At first, my mind was too blurred, but after a moment, I realized what was happening. Keira was moaning and groaning far more loudly than before, she was writhing on the bed. Kacy's fingers were moving frantically around on Keira's clitoris and Tommy's breath was coming ragged. Finally, I realized that Keira was cumming. She let out a loud screech and bent her neck back, shaking all over. Her face remained looking towards the camera, looking more and more beautiful as the orgasm began to build. Her body tensed. And finally, that sent Tommy (who had performed admirably) over the edge. She was cumming as his cock was buried most deeply in her ass. Her anus squeezed tight around him, holding him in place. I saw his face contort (not nearly as attractive a face as his sister) and his muscles tense. I could see the base of Tommy's cock throbbing as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into his sister's pussy.

After a few seconds, Tommy couldn't go on any further. He was exhausted and his orgasm was apparently overpowering. He slipped backwards, his cock popping forcibly out of Keira's tight asshole, the last two spurts landing on his sister's back as Tommy dropped down onto the floor to avoid collapsing.

"Don't let that drop sis, get that cum!" Keira moaned as her orgasm began to fade. Kacy instantly sprang into action, dropping her face down between her sister's ass cheeks once again. Kacy formed a seal around her sister's anus and I could hear a dirty slurping sound as she sucked their brother's cum out of Keira ass.

I am sure after that that Kacy pulled her lips away from Keira's asshole. I am positive that she moved quickly up to Keira's face. I know that the two sister's kissed once again, sloppily and loosely, letting their tongues do the work. They passed the cum back and forth, and there was a lot of it, for quite some time, before finally, Keira swallowed it down. Then, I know, Keira turned towards the camera and winked at it. I know these things, like you do, because I saw it in the video.

But I didn't see it in that moment. I couldn't. I guess I hadn't realized how excited I had become, how aroused I'd made myself by playing with my clit. I just thought I was...hot. But as I saw Kacy sucking cum out of Keira's asshole, I knew in that moment, that I'd surpassed even my wildest expectations. I had created a cultural event. And when that realization came, so did I. It came on me suddenly, unexpectedly. I felt the familiar warmth growing in the center of my body. I felt it undulating out over my body, growing more electric and more terrible with each passing second. I felt it overwhelm my mind and curl my toes. It was like every orgasm I'd ever had before, but all of them at the same time. I cannot describe to you the sensation of it. All I know is that as I came, these words rolled through my mind over and over again:

"I am going to make so much money."

The End.

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers