Famous for Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Tommy, you're the best brother in the world!" she moaned, her voice sounding strangely warbly, as she arched her back, thrusting her pussy down against Tommy's cock and squeezing him tight. Tommy took in a sharp breath and squeezed Keira's knee tightly in his hand.

"Okay, Kacy, get involved. Give Keira a kiss," I said. Kacy had been watching her brother and sister intently while Tommy had begun to thrust his cock in and out of Keira's pussy. It took her a moment to recognize that I had spoken to her. I saw that her eyes were wide and her nipples were as hard as Keira's. Her pussy lips looked wet as well. She was turned on. Perfect.

Kacy inched back slightly on her knees and then placed her hands on the bed. She then crawled forward slightly, until her long hair was draping over her sister's face. Keira giggled as the hair tickled her cheeks. I was just about to tell Kacy to fix it, but she quickly pulled her hair back behind her ears on her own. I didn't even need to tell her. Perfect again.

Now Kacy started to lean down towards her sister. She moved quickly, easily, like she'd done it a million times before. Keira's eyes were closed in ecstasy, but her mouth was split open slightly. She was smiling and I could see the tip of her tongue drag across her lips, making them glossy and wet. Finally, Kacy's lips pressed down gently against her sister's. The same lips that, minutes before, had been pressed into Keira's ass. But Keira was not in the mood for some sort of sweet, sisterly kiss. As soon as Keira felt Kacy's lips press against hers, Keira's mouth opened wide and her tongue thrust forward. Kacy felt her sister's tongue against her lips and instantly reacted. Soon, her mouth was open as well and my daughters' tongues were licking together passionately in their mouths.

With Kacy's body now lower (and her legs spread wide), Keira took advantage of the opportunity. I could barely make out her hand closest to Kacy moving, but I saw Kacy's reaction. Her body froze for a moment and I saw her moan loudly into her sister's mouth. Then I could see Keira's fingers moving frantically. While I couldn't make it out very well, I knew that, as I had ordered, Keira's had had found her sister's clit. Kacy's body was wet and excited and her sister's fingers just melted right into her heat. I knew that Keira's finger was frantically circling her sister's clitoris, giving it all the stimulation it could handle. And Kacy could do nothing but feel the surge of pleasure and frustration as the sensations swelled. Kacy leaned forward more earnestly, her breasts pressing hard against her sister's, getting whatever relief she could. But none of that interrupted their kiss. In fact, it grew more intense.

Not at first, but after their kiss had lasted for a few minutes, I came to a realization. In addition to the various things that I had told my children to do, Keira had done something else. A little bonus. An extra, and welcome, twist that showed her initiative; her desire to do this right. When she'd been blowing Tommy, he had really been sinking deep into her throat. And he was excited. Hell, for all I knew, he hadn't had sex in sixth months. The point is that he pushed deep enough to make Keira choke, over and over again, and now her mouth was filled with saliva. More than that, Tommy had produced a not-insubstantial amount of pre-cum. Keira hadn't spit it out or swallowed it, but kept it between her lips. And now Keira was putting that little surprise into action. As she kissed her sister, Keira coated her tongue in the viscous liquid, shoveling it into Kacy's mouth. Kacy didn't seem to mind, in fact, she sucked the liquid up in her mouth, added her own saliva, and then poured it back into Keira's mouth. Soon my daughter's faces were glistening with spit and pre-cum and their lips were linked by long strands of the stuff at any time their broke their kiss.

Tommy was paying attention. As he watched his sisters messily kissing, his eyes narrowed and his chest began to rise faster and fuller. It was clear that he was growing more and more excited. The hand that was previously resting on his cock was now free and, unconsciously I believe, he started to reach his hand forward placing it on Keira's thin, hot stomach and then letting it roam forward. His fingers played with the undersides of his sisters' breasts as they continued to kiss, making the girls purr louder. In doing so, Tommy had shoved his cock in even deeper than before, I could see Keira's tight pussy straining around him as she gasped.

I knew that I couldn't let them go on too long. Tommy, standing between his sister's legs, was moving faster and faster with each passing minute. His cock was slamming deeper and deeper into Keira's body and I could hear his balls slapping wetly against her saliva-covered ass. His eyes remained focused on his sisters. Their kisses had grown even more frenetic, their tongues licking each other's faces and spit coating their faces. Keira's hands had grown faster, but Kacy was apparently so wet that there was no friction. Instead, Kacy's pussy was just intensely stimulated.

There was no longer any question that my children were enjoying themselves in earnest, it was so unbelievably clear. They couldn't have pretended to have the reactions they were having, they were too genuine. And I was capturing it all on video! The only problem was that they were enjoying it too much. There was always a chance that Tommy would cum, ruining the final segment. Plus, they'd been in this position for nearly eight minutes. More than enough time. I should've stopped it. But I couldn't. The footage was too amazing. Too sexy. Each second was better than the last, I needed it to make the video perfect.

Luckily, Kacy saved me from my greed. It was she, rather than Tommy, who came first. Her body was trembling all over and she was dropping her hips down hard onto Keira's hand, trying to get more friction on her clitoris. At the same time, Kacy was kissing her sister more and more desperately, as though there was some connection between Keira's lips and her fingers. Maybe there was. Because just as Kacy dug her tongue deep into Keira's mouth and scooped out a giant load of spit and pre-cum, Keira's finger's finished the job. Kacy barely had time to close her mouth around the messy ball of spit when her body began shaking all over.

Kacy didn't open her mouth, but I could hear her moaning deeply and sharply in her throat. She started writhing on the bed as the orgasm tore through her body. She raised her head, her face and her nipples now facing the camera, as her face attractively contorted in pleasure. Finally, the orgasm faded and Kacy collapsed sideways onto the bed, panting. I couldn't see, but I knew she was smiling.

Keira and Tommy had been watching their sister's orgasm. It had been such an overwhelming experience, that it had sort of pulled all the other oxygen out of the room. Even Tommy had stopped thrusting into Keira's willing body. He had stopped, buried inside of her, while his eyes moved over Kacy's trembling body. "Sis, that was so fucking hot!" Keira said.

I admit that I was sort of carried away by it as well. But I managed to keep some slight presence of mind. After Kacy sort of rolled over to regain her composure, I made two determinations. The first was that it had gotten a lot hotter in the room since the first "scene" occurred. My legs felt weak and I was dehydrated. I needed to get more comfortable. The only thing I was wearing was a pair of pajama pants. I quickly slipped these off of my legs, so that I was sitting naked in the chair, looking through the camera screen. I instantly felt cooler. And what did it matter? My kids couldn't see me through the bright lights. Plus, what was modesty in this family? I spread my legs slightly and looked down between them. I looked almost just like Keira when I was naked, the same tight lips and shaved pubic hair. I smiled at that.

But the other determination was more important. There was just enough time now to switch to the next phase. I needed to start directing people. I could leave Kacy alone for a minute while I got Tommy and Keira into position. Just like before, I gently told them to stop (it was easier this time) and then began to give them gentle direction about what I wanted them to do. Without hesitation, my children jumped into action. They moved more easily this time, took direction better. In a matter of seconds, Keira and Tommy were in place.

I guess some of it was that neither of them had to do much. Tommy had simply slipped his penis out of his sister's pussy and then climbed up onto the bed. Keira had briefly rolled off of the bed, before climbing back on. Now Tommy was kneeling in the corner where Keira's ass had been before. Except he was a little closer towards the middle of the mattress; a precaution so that he wouldn't fall off. Keira was once again on her hands and knees on the bed. But instead of having her face turned towards her brother's glistening cock, now her large round ass was facing him. In fact, she wasn't really on her hands and knees, so much as her elbows and knees. This thrust her large ass higher up into the air towards her brother. Tommy's right hand was, once again, wrapped around his cock, but his left was sinking into the soft flesh of Keira's ass. But he waited on me.

Or, I guess, on Kacy. She was the only person not in position. Now that Keira and Tommy were where they needed to be, she needed involved. I gently whispered to her, giving her instructions. Given the intensity of her orgasm, I was sort of shocked by how quickly she bounded up. One second she was on her back, essentially blocked from view by Keira's body, and the next she was on her knees, her back erect, her hips sort of behind her sister's hip.

Keira and Tommy had heard my instructions to Kacy and so they knew what was coming. They were both smiling deviously. Keira actually sort of shook her ass from side to side. Kacy was smiling, tight-lipped, as well. Kacy turned so that she was facing towards her brother, her left hip brushing Keira's left hip, and then bent quickly at the waist, her breasts moving alluringly as she did so. Keira sort of turned and looked over her shoulder as Kacy moved, and Tommy kept his eyes down on his own cock. In a matter of seconds, Kacy's face dropped down on top of it. Her aim had been spectacular despite the speed at which she moved. One second she was sitting up erect, and then next Tommy's cock had pierced her lips and plunged into Kacy's mouth. Kacy was a pro, she didn't slow or hesitate. As soon as Tommy's cock entered her lips, her mouth opened wide and she let the shaft slip completely into her throat. Tommy's eyes bulged out of his head and his hand squeezed tightly on Keira's ass.

What Tommy had not realized, but what I suspected, was that Kacy had never swallowed the load of spit and pre-cum that she'd been sharing with Keira. Now that her mouth was on Tommy's cock, that giant glob of warm liquid was swishing around my son's shaft (and some of it was being driven down Kacy's throat). As a result, Kacy's blowjob was extremely wet and sloppy, but also particularly intense. Tommy groaned and closed his eyes and spit and pre-cum dribbled down his balls and oozed down onto the bed.

Kacy's head bobbed up and down on Tommy's shaft a couple of times. Each thrust went into her throat, choking her and adding to the spit. But while Tommy might've liked her to keep going, Kacy's job was not to suck her brother to completion. Instead, it was her task to get him ready for the next thing. After a few moments, Tommy's cock was absolutely soaked in spit. Kacy pulled her head back, letting Tommy's penis slip through her lips. When only the very tip remained, I heard a wet slurping noise. I saw the spit traveling back up the length of Tommy's shaft, pulling back into Kacy's mouth. She didn't take all of it, or even most of it, as Tommy's cock still glistened in the hot lights. But Kacy was now ready for her next task.

"Help me too," Keira said, her voice thick and sultry. Kacy nodded, her wet lips grinning. As soon as the tip of Tommy's cock slipped out of her mouth, Kacy turned her head to the left, once again towards her sister's ass. This time there wasn't even a moment of hesitation. Kacy looked like she was happy to be back. She turned her head so that she had a good angle and then thrust her face between her sister's cheeks. Keira moaned as she felt Kacy's lips, and then her tongue, pressing into her sensitive asshole. Kacy might have licked a few times, but once again, she remained focused on her task. After a few seconds, she pushed the remaining (and still very substantial) load of spit and pre-cum out of her mouth. The white liquid oozed from between her lips and landed thickly on her sister's tight asshole. Kacy made sure all of it was out, sticking her tongue out and smearing it lewdly across her sister's anus. Some of it was already dripping down across Keira's pussy lips and then dripping down off of her aching clitoris towards the bed. Kacy's fingers moved up towards Keira's asshole, and she lovingly began to massage it, working the liquid into it.

"Work that spit into my little asshole sis, get me ready for our brother!" Keira groaned, her body trembling in anticipation. A low groan escaped my own throat when I heard her say it. It was just so perfect. This was so hot and unbelievably unique. No one had ever seen anything like this. Without really thinking, I moved my right hand between my legs. My fingers found their way to my pussy, I could smell my arousal and my fingers were instantly wet. As I continued to watch my children in action, I slowly started to move my fingers up and down the length of my slit. But my mind stayed focused on what I was watching.

Once Kacy felt that she had done a sufficient job, she quickly moved her fingers away from Keira's asshole. She smiled when Keira whimpered and then leaned forward, planting one last kissing on her sister's anus. Then she moved back to where she'd been before, kneeling next to her sister's hips. It was up to Tommy and Keira now, and they could barely wait. Keira was thrusting her hips back and mewling even before Tommy could move his hands up to Keira's hips.

Keira shook her ass as best she could and looked over her shoulder, biting her lip. Tommy's eyes were intent on Keira's glistening asshole. Her moved one hand back around his cock (which was looking very red and frustrated), pushing it into position. I wasn't sure how well the camera would capture the moment, but I couldn't do anything about that now. I could only watch as the tip of my son's cock pressed gently against my eldest daughter's asshole. Keira let out a little squeal as Tommy rubbed his cock up and down against her anus. But neither one of them was in the mood for teasing. The time had come. Keira thrust her hips back and groaned. Tommy didn't need any additional encouragement. He quickly moved the tip of his penis against Keira's asshole, no longer rubbing. He was putting pressure.

"Fuck, you're tight!" Tommy said as he started to push his hips in towards Keira. I could see the slight friction as he began to cock, could see his hard cock bending ever so slightly.

"I can take it brother, I need it!" Keira said and I smiled. Then Keira added something else, something I hadn't directed, "Quick, sis, rub my clit!" I hadn't expected that. But I was impressed by Keira's initiative. Kacy didn't wait for me to confirm the order. She giggled and leaned forward. Kacy moved so that her breasts resting on Keira's back. She then reached her right hand palm up between her sister's legs. I could see her fingers swirling immediately. Keira groaned and her knees buckled slightly. As Keira reacted to her touch, Kacy reached her left hand underneath of Keira's body, kneading on her sister's breasts and pinching her nipples. Keira squealed with delight.

But there was more than that. Kacy's gentle manipulations had the effect that Keira had desired. Her entire body had loosened and gone slack. She was more relaxed now. And Tommy instantly noticed the difference. He was still pressing gently, but firmly, into Keira's asshole with his rigid cock. But almost instantaneous, as Keira reacted to Kacy's touch, her anus relaxed. The rigid tip of Tommy's cock popped easily into Keira's body.

"Oh fuck!" Keira and Tommy groaned in unison. Keira's asshole squeezed tightly around the tip of her brother's penis. But Tommy didn't stop. He continued to put the same steady, easy pressure against Keira's asshole. I wondered if he'd done it before, he was so careful. Keira was obviously appreciative. She writhed and moaned on the bed, evidently experiencing no pain. Inch by inch, her brother's penis disappeared into Keira's asshole.

I was surprised by how easily Keira took her brother's penis and I realized that she must've done this before too. She didn't appear to have any discomfort, she was experiencing pure pleasure as Tommy's stomach pressed into her ass and his balls slapped against her pussy. Tommy was totally inside of her, and Keira didn't want him to stop! She kept shaking his her hips and groaning. Tommy took the hint. As soon as he was completely inside of Keira, he was pulling his cock back out. His penis slipped easily out of Keira's lubricated body. He moved quickly and smoothly, soon just the tip of his penis remained in his sister. But as soon as the flared tip of his penis caught on the tight pinch of her anus, Tommy pushed his penis back into Keira's asshole. Keira groaned but took his cock easily, and his balls slapped hard against Kacy's fingers.

"Oh Jesus Tommy, that is fucking incredible!" Keira said and Tommy smiled as he panted. His eyes were glued on Keira's asshole, watching as his cock slipped inside. But now that he had found the rhythm, he didn't need any more encouragement. In a matter of seconds, he was slipping his cock in and out of Keira's asshole with total abandon. Keira's asshole stretched further and further, allowing him to move faster and faster.

After a few moments, Keira was moaning and writhing on the bed like a whore. But she always managed to keep her eyes turned towards the camera, always making sure that she was drawing the viewer in. However, not everyone could keep their focus so well. As Keira writhed and Tommy grunted, Kacy had been lost in the moment. Her eyes were turned toward her sister's hip, watching her brother's cock slam into Keira's pussy. Her fingers were moving slower, she was becoming a spectator. Before I had the chance to say anything, Keira took charge.

"Fuck sis, don't stop, I am going to cum if you keep at it!" she said. Kacy instantly slipped out of her reverie and smiled. Her fingers started to, once again, flitter across Keira's clitoris. But it seemed that Keira was no longer satisfied with that anymore. Once again she gloriously took charge, "Kacy, put your head on my ass. No, not face down, put your ear against my ass, looking over at our brother. Open your mouth!" she moaned even as her knees grew weak. Kacy was used to obedience and instantly did as she was told. Soon her head was against the soft flesh of her sister's ass, her mouth open wide.

"Take turns Tommy, pull that hard cock out of my ass and put it in Kacy's mouth. We need to keep you lubed up. Kacy, don't stop," Keira moaned. I moaned as well. I could never have choreographed such a scene. Even if I'd thought of it, I would have rejected it as too out there. But Tommy didn't flinch. He slipped his cock out easily, some spit and pre-cum dribbling down Keira's thighs as he pulled out. He didn't pause even for a moment, he thrust his hips forward again. Kacy didn't move, she didn't flinch. She just let Tommy's hard shaft pass easily into her wide-open mouth. He pressed into her throat and she took it all, choking and gagging, but not stopping. A half instant before, that cock had been inside of her sister's ass, but now Kacy was rolling her tongue underneath of it. But she didn't have an opportunity to savor the flavor. As soon as his cock bounced off the back of Kacy's throat, he was pulling it back out again.