Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God! OhGodohgodohgodohgod! Fuck! Fuck me!" Katy exclaimed. She was on cloud nine and never wanted to come back to Earth. It was like she'd been having one long orgasm since Tai started fucking her.

"Fuck, baby! Fuck, baby yeah!" Tai cried. He seemed to be enjoying the redheaded wife as much as she enjoyed him.

Katy liked the contrast of his ebony skin against her white, freckled skin. It seemed to make the whole thing even more taboo. She threw her head back and wailed, feeling a really big one coming. She came so hard she thought she might pass out, but then she felt Tai grip her ass more tightly and in a moment he was flooding her with thick cum. He kept pulling her up and down on his shaft until his cream was running out of her and dripping onto the floor. Only then did he push Katy back onto the chair and sit on the floor gasping for breath.

Kicking back in the chair, Katy wondered, what's next? Mike fucked Mo for another few minutes until she screamed through another orgasm and was rock hard when he pulled out. He kissed Mo on the cheek and thanked her before climbing off the bed.

"Ready to go?" Mike asked, bending over Katy and kissing her cheek. She nodded and he scooped her up in his strong arms.

"See you later, hon," Mo said as Mike carried Katy to his bedroom.

As soon as Mike laid her on his unmade bed he was on top of her and Katy welcomed him into his embrace. They used hands and lips to explore each other's bodies but only briefly, for they were both ready for the main event. Mike easily slid inside her and Katy clung to his back as he rode her hard. Wrapping her legs around him she was able to keep him from pulling out too far. She wanted him inside her.

"You're so fucking sexy. I'm so glad you came back," Mike whispered.

"Oh, me too." She moaned. "I couldn't get that night out of my mind. You feel so good."

"I've never fucked anyone like you, Katy. You're incredible."

His words were honey and Katy lapped them up. The young man knew how to treat a lady and it made Katy want to please him even more. She came again and with her muscles squeezing him Mike wasn't far behind. He added his load to Tai's and stayed inside her afterward. Katy felt warm and wanted in his arms and fell asleep that way

+++

Katy slowly opened her eyes and immediately closed them again. It was way too bright in her bedroom. She must have been too drunk the night before to remember to draw the curtains. She was lying on her stomach, naked, and ached all over. That was the first thing she noticed was wrong. Katy didn't sleep naked. Also, the bed wasn't big enough to be hers. And lastly, the man her arm was draped across was not her husband.

Her head pounded, but Katy still forced herself to remember where she was and who she was in bed with. It was alarming to wake up with a strange man after ten years of marriage. Not only did her head hurt, but her body ached as well and she was sore between her legs. The last time Katy woke up feeling like this was the morning after the poker game orgy. Slowly it all came back to her and Katy groaned with dread.

Turning over Katy looked around for her clothes, but then realized they must be in the other bedroom with Mo, Andy and maybe Tai. She didn't know if the black kid stayed over night after their threesomes. Actually, Katy thought, it was more than a threesome this time.God, I did it again, she thought. She slipped out of bed as stealthily as she could and found one of Mike's t-shirts. It barely covered her ass, but it was better than nothing.

In the bathroom Katy stared into the mirror and couldn't believe she was looking at herself. Her hair was a mess, her face was puffy, she looked older than thirty-two. She looked like what she was, a woman who'd drank too much and fucked the night away. She stripped off the t-shirt and used the toilet before taking the hottest shower she could stand.

As the steam curled around her Katy broke down crying. She was out of control and she had to face some ugly truths. Despite her guilt at betraying her husband before she jumped right into someone else's bed the first chance she got. Obviously she couldn't be trusted to be faithful. Her engagement and wedding rings glittered on her hand as she washed the dried cum matted on her pussy and crusted on her thighs. Katy knew she was a whore. An out of control slut and she couldn't lie to herself about it anymore and sheshouldn't lie to Brian about it. He deserved better than a wife who couldn't keep her legs closed.

Scrubbed clean, Katy felt better physically, but still hated herself. She'd hated herself for months now it seemed and the only break she got was when she was fucking someone. She thought she should leave the house and find a Sex Addicts meeting somewhere. Instead she wrapped a towel around her body and returned to Mike's bedroom. She wanted to get her clothes, but Andy's bedroom door was closed and she didn't want to barge in.

Mike was awake when she returned to his room and he watched her as she stood in the doorway. He looked so young in the morning light, she thought. He wasn't a boy, he was twenty-two, but that was much younger than her.

"Why do you look so sad?" Mike asked.

"Because I don't know what I'm doing here."

"Come over here."

Katy joined him in bed because she didn't know what else to do. She lay against his smooth chest and he stroked her wet hair. His touch comforted her, which also made her feel guilty.

"You know what you're doing here, Katy. Remember last night?"

"Yes," she said and she flipped through a picture book of the nights events in her mind. She should have never come back to this house, she knew, but maybe she'd been looking for trouble and couldn't admit it to herself. "But I shouldn't be here. I have a husband. He loves me. I love him. I can't be his wife and keep fucking other men."

"Okay, you're married and you say you shouldn't be here, yet here you are. So youwant to be here, don't you?"

"Yes," she admitted, though she didn't want to. But she shouldn't want to! That was the whole problem. Even now, in the throws of guilt, Katy was all too aware that Mike was naked under that thin sheet and she could even see his morning wood through it. It gave her bad thoughts and made her tingle down below. Even though she was sore from the night before it didn't stop her from wanting more.

"So if you want to be here, even though you shouldn't, that means something, doesn't it?"

Katy knew exactly what it meant and that was the problem. She couldn't think anymore. She didn't want to be angry with herself anymore, so she distracted herself. She kissed Mike's chest and slipped her hand beneath the sheet. Wisely, he shut up and loosened the knot holding her towel in place and unwrapped her. She pulled the sheet back and fondled him while she lightly sucked on his nipples. Katy knew he liked it by the way his cock twitched so she sucked harder until he cried out. Afterward, she kissed lower and took him in her mouth. He was leaking pre-cum like crazy and Katy swabbed it up with her tongue. The tingling between her legs turned to a throbbing. Katy touched herself while she went down on Mike and got herself wet very quickly. When she knew she was ready she moved back up his body and mounted him.

Leaning over to kiss him, Katy impaled herself fully on Mike. It hurt, because of too much fucking the night before, but the pleasure outweighed the pain. She rocked her hips while they kissed and it felt like they were becoming one. It had been so long since she felt this way with her husband. It wasn't about love, it was about animal, physical chemistry. It was about how a man could make her feel and she wasn't feeling it with Brian.

Katy pushed off Mike's chest and sat up straight on his cock. He ran his hand over her flat stomach and cupped one of her breasts, thumbing a nipple. She was squeezing him with her pussy and look on his face told her how much he was enjoying it.

"You're so beautiful, so sexy, Katy. You have a beautiful body." Mike moaned. Katy did have a beautiful body, though she could hardly take credit as she didn't work at it. She was blessed was excellent genetics and aside from a plumper ass, which she thought was an improvement, Katy looked just like she had at twenty-five, every freckled, supple inch of her.

"Mmm Mike, don't stop," she pleaded. She didn't mean his cock, she was doing all the work at the moment, she meant his words. "Please, don't stop."

"You are unbelievable. You're the hottest girl I've ever met." He was running both hands all over her body and Katy started moving up and down. His words pierced her right to the core. They made her so hot.

"More, baby, more," she begged, riding his cock harder. She leaned back, resting on her hands and thrust her pussy forward to meet him. Mike held her hips and pounded up as she came down. Her breasts were jiggling with every bounce and Mike couldn't take his eyes off of them.

"I wanna fuck you all day, Katy. I wanna fuck you all night. Fuck you're hot!"

"Yeah...God Yes!" She whimpered. "God, don't stop! Fuck me Fuck me, Mike!"

"Fuck yeah! Fuck me, you piece of ass! Fuck me, Katy!"

It wasn't quite at the same time, but close enough that the lovers came to a screaming crescendo, both cumming madly as they threw their bodies together. They only stopped when Mike was too soft to go on. Katy was sated and at least for the time being, happy.

When Mo finally crawled out of bed she took a shower and then insisted that Katy join her for breakfast, even though it was almost noon. Mo was wearing jeans and a sweater, which meant she had to keep clothes at the house. Katy was limited to what she'd had and Mo brought her clothes from the other bedroom. Fortunately her shirt wasn't too wrinkled, but her panties were so stretched out from being pulled this way and that she didn't bother wearing them. They walked to a bistro several blocks away where Mo ordered a stack of pancakes while Katy requested Belgian waffles with fruit.

"So?" Mo asked, sipping her orange juice.

"So what?"

"Don't be coy. It sounded like you had a fun morning. I guess you and Mike hit it off again."

"He's a hot guy. What's not to like? But it isn't any more than that."

"Does it need to be?"

"Mo, you're ignoring the obvious. What about Brian?"

"What about him? Being married isn't stopping you from doing anything. And I mean anything! So really, you need to decide what you're going to do, hon. You can't keep living in both worlds. It's not fair to Brian."

"I know, I know. I'm a horrible whore."

"It sounded like you were a pretty good whore to me," Mo said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Said the little slut," Katy replied, allowing herself a small grin.

"And what's your point?" Mo laughed heartily. "But seriously, you can't keep living in both worlds. Either you're a married woman, the good little wife, or you're the wild woman who picks up hot guys and fucks them 'til dawn. If you still want to be the first, you need to figure out how to repair your marriage. If you're going to keep being the second you need to end it."

"I know and I guess last night did help, because I know what I need now. I can't fight who I am. At least, I don't want to. Maybe if Fat Tuesday had never happened I would have kept it all bottled up forever and been married for fifty years, but I can't go back and change that just like I can't deny what I want.

"I need attention from men. I need to feel desire. Marriage just isn't built for that, at least not mine. We grew comfortable with each other and we lost that heat. And I don't think one man could satisfy me anymore, even a guy like Mike, because it's always going to fall into a pattern if I stay with someone. Now I just need to talk to Brian. This sucks, he doesn't deserve this."

"You're right, he doesn't. But he deserves to be happy. Hurting him now will only help him later."

"He's going to hate me," Katy said.

"Maybe. Probably. But you've got to suck it up."

"I know. He'll be back tomorrow. I guess I'll do it then."

"You should do it as soon as you can or you're going to lose your nerve."

"I can't do it over the phone!"

"Then go to him. If you're afraid he's going to find something out from someone elseyoushould tell him first."

"You're right. I know you're right. I've just got to bite the bullet."

+++

After biding the boys a fond farewell, during which Katy freely let all three grope her, the women returned home and Katy picked up her car. She showered again, changed and threw some stuff into a bag. She didn't plan on staying overnight, but she wanted to be prepared for anything.

It was a three hour drive to where the guys were playing in their tournament and Katy spent the whole ride trying to figure out what to say. It wasn't just what to say, but also how much she should tell him. Katy knew she had to tell him about Mike, but what should she say about the poker game? She could live with Brian hating her, but she didn't want to end most of his friendships as well. She didn't want to leave him with nothing. But Mo was right. If Brian was going to find out he should hear it from his wife, not someone else. Katy knew she should tell the whole truth, but the truth was just so horrible.

When Katy arrived, the guys were still playing, so she went straight to the field and took a seat in the bleachers. Several other wives had come and Katy sat with them, even though she was only friendly with a few. Max's wife, Dina, was there and Katy took a seat beside her. She'd always gotten along with Dina and the woman seemed genuinely happy to see her.

"If I'd known you were coming I would have come up last night," Katy said, accepting a beer from Dina's cooler.

"I'll take any excuse to pack the kids off to the grandparents' and get away. You're lucky you guys haven't gone there yet."

You have no idea, Katy thought. "The guys are winning, so they couldn't have gotten too drunk last night."

"Oh, you know them. They could drink a keg each and still come out here and kick ass on the field. But if they hold out and win this game the real party's going to be tonight."

"I just hope we don't get kicked out of the hotel again!" Katy laughed.

"I've got a question for you. How did you get the guys to let you sit in on their poker night?"

"What?" Katy asked, choking on her beer.

"Max said you played a few hands with them last month. If I told him I wanted to play he'd tell me it was guys only, like some secret rite. How did you bust your way in?"

"Oh, that. I'd forgotten all about that." Katy laughed nervously. "I just came home and they had an extra seat so I sat in for a few hands. It was no big deal, really. Just a lot of guy talk and cigar smoke. It's not that exciting."

"I didn't think so. I just don't like being told no."

Neither does your husband, Katy thought. "And besides, they cleaned me out. I had nothing left when I left the table."

"Figures those bastards would take advantage of you."

Their guys did win the game, which also meant they won the tournament. Brian spotted Katy in the stands and came running over after they were awarded their trophy. He swept his wife up in his arms and spun her around.

"What are you doing here?" He said, kissing her.

"I thought I'd surprise you. I was bored at home by myself." Katy felt horrible continuing to lie, but he was so happy that she couldn't bring herself to let him know anything was amiss. At least, not yet.

"I'm surprised all right. This is great. We're going to have a hell of a party tonight."

And it was one huge party. Most of the players in the tournament were staying in the same motel, so there were people drinking and dancing and hanging out everywhere. If there was anyone staying there who wasn't tied to the baseball tournament they were wise to hide in their rooms and wait it out. Very few of the players had wives or girlfriends there, so as the night wore on the men became rowdier and rowdier. Music seemed to blare from everywhere and at least a dozen grills smoked around the pool.

When they arrived at the motel Katy stayed in the room while Brian went out to join the fun. She had no idea what she was going to do. Now that she was there, faced with having to do it she wasn't sure she had the nerve. She certainly couldn't tell Brian it was over tonight. He was already half in the bag and this wasn't a conversation you wanted to have drunk. Katy decided that one more night wasn't going to make a difference and she would go out and be a good wife one last time.

Just leaving the room Katy had to push through crowds on the balcony and she lost count of how many hands she had to push off her ass and breasts. She thought maybe she should change into a potato sack, but somehow didn't think it would matter. She was like a gazelle trying to get through a lions' den. It didn't help that Katy had gone braless, something she rarely did, because it was just too hard to hide one under the black halter top she'd chosen to wear. Her breasts were firm, but it was still obvious when she went without a bra, especially because of her prominent nipples, so she disliked doing it. Her breasts bounced jauntily every time she took a step.

Secretly, of course, this was the attention she really craved. That was root of her problem. Now she was getting it in spades and her pulse was racing. She must have been propositioned a dozen times in ten feet by drunken men she'd never seen before. She was about to turn the corner and go downstairs when someone grabbed her arm from behind. Katy turned to give her assailant a piece of her mind and discovered it was Max.

"Hey, Katy, what's going on?" He asked with a big, silly grin. Obviously he was as drunk as everyone around him.

"Nothing, I was just looking for Brian."

"Last time I saw him he was down by the pool. I just ran back up here to use the head."

"Thanks, I'll go look for him there." Katy turned back to the stairs, but max didn't let go of her arm. "What's up, Max?"

"I just thought we could chat for a second."

Katy sighed and let Max lead her back up onto the balcony and around a corner and into an alcove with some vending machines and an ice machine. She leaned back against the wall with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I saw you in the stands with Dina."

"Yeah, about that. Why did you say anything about the poker game to her?"

"I just mentioned you played a few hands. I didn't tell her anything else. Do you think I'm stupid? What did you tell her?"

"I didn't tell her anything, but I was caught off guard. Still, there's something I should tell you."

Max put a hand on the wall and leaned over her, dark brown hair flopping over his forehead. In her three-inch espadrilles she was only a couple inches shorter than he was. "What's that, Katy? Is it how much you want to kiss me?"

She uncrossed her arms and put her hands on his chest to try and keep him from coming closer. The way he was looking at her, Katy knew he wanted to maul her and it made her weak in the knees. It didn't help that they fucked so recently and she vividly remembered how good it'd felt. "Sorry, it's not that, I just need to warn you about something."

"A warning? That sounds dangerous. I like dangerous." Max put a hand on the small of her back and pulled Katy closer.

"Max, stop it! Anyone could find us here." She weakly pushed against him.

"I don't care." He tried to kiss her, but she turned away.

"You'll care if Dina comes around that corner."

"I'm willing to take that chance."

First she felt hot breath, and then Max nibbling on the side of her neck and nuzzling her. When she turned her head to stop him, Max simply kissed his way across her bare shoulder and Katy felt her resolve melting.