Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max, come on..." Katy sighed. Her hands slid down his chest and rested on his waist, allowing him to step into her.

"You look so hot, how do you expect me to resist?" Max palmed one of her breasts and commented, "You're not even wearing a bra, are you?" Blood rushed to her nipple and when Max felt it harden it gently rolled it between his fingers, making Katy moan.

Max kissed her and Katy didn't try to stop him this time. He palmed her breast while he pushed his knee between her legs, riding her already short denim skirt higher. It was one of those skirts that looked like it was hacked off at the bottom and only came to mid-thigh. All the people just around the corner, all the noise, everything just disappeared. The only thing on Katy's mind was how Max's body felt pressed into hers and how badly she knew he wanted her. God, she loved being wanted like that. His hand, in her hair, dropped down and when she felt him tug at the knot behind her neck Katy came back to reality. She could not let him undress her right there by the vending machines! She took his hand and moved it back to her breast. She liked it better there anyway. Katy decided this was not going any further than a little friendly make out session.

"Dude, don't mind me, I just need ice."

Katy's eyes snapped open and there was some young guy she'd never seen before pushing past them. He filled a little ice bucket and was gone just like that, but it was enough to pull Katy back to reality and she pushed Max away and fixed her skirt.

"Okay big guy, that's enough." Katy said, catching her breath.

"How can you say that? I know you don't really want me to stop." He was touching her again, but Katy pushed his hands away.

"That's not the point. Listen, there's something you need to know. I came up here for a reason. I'm telling Brian it's over."

That stopped Max in his tracks. He stared at her. "Why?"

"You're in here making out with me and you need to ask why? I've been unfaithful. Repeatedly. I love Brian, but I can't be a good wife anymore. He deserves a wife who can be faithful. I need to tell him that. I need to tell him everything."

"Everything? You can't be serious." Max backed away from her, like she was suddenly contagious.

"Okay, maybe not quiteeverything, but there's stuff you don't know about. If I can keep you out of it, I will. But I can't promise you anything. You should be prepared for the worst."

"Fuck! Jesus Christ, I can't believe this. You can't tell him about us. Dina'll find out. You'll ruin me!"

"Don't be such a pussy. It's not like you're innocent. And I said I'd keep you out of it if I can."

"Dammit, Katy. Just do me a favor, give me a heads up on whatever you decide. If Dina has to find out I want it to be from me, not Brian." Max walked away without another word, leaving a frustrated and annoyed Katy behind. It was bad enough she let him get her all fired up, but he'd pissed her off too.

Katy caught up with Brian poolside, with a bratwurst in one hand and a beer in the other. She'd been groped another dozen times along the way, but this time she didn't push through the crowd of horny guys quite so quickly this time. Her nipples poked through her halter top like beacons, signaling just how hot she was, but Brian seemed too drunk to notice.

"Honey, didn't you put any lotion on? You look like a lobster." Katy said, sitting on the arm of the lounger beside her husband. Brian was quite sunburned. Luckily it was just about sundown, so he wasn't going to get any worse. She was red as well, but for entirely different reasons.

"I'm fine, it's just a little sunburn. Feel better after your nap?" He put his arm around her waist and kissed her hand, which was the only part of her body he could reach.

"Yeah, I feel great. So what's going on down here?"

"The usual, though no one's jumped in the pool naked yet."

"Maybe I'll be the first!" Katy laughed. Brian didn't mind her wild streak and he was drunk enough that he probably wouldn't care, but she thought this was a night to be conservative. And she wasn't even drunk yet anyway.

Looking down at Brian, Katy felt her heart breaking. She was ashamed by the way she'd been behaving and felt horrible about what she was going to do in the morning. Brian was a good man and he loved her a lot. She loved him too, but it wasn't enough, not anymore. Sitting there with him she desperately wished it were, but in her soul she knew if she stayed with him and tried to stay faithful she'd fail. And he would find out sooner or later. It sucked, she thought, that she couldn't be the woman she wanted to be. Being a slave to her desires was no way to go through her life, she knew. Perhaps someday, when she'd had her fill, Katy would go back to normal life, but that wasn't what she needed now.

While they sat and chatted with some others, a game of volleyball started in the pool and Katy had a good time with Brian, watching everyone having fun. She got up and fetched him a new beer and one for herself. When she got back the game in the pool was getting really wild and when one person stepped out, Brian decided to join in, diving into the water in her cut-offs.

"Come on in, honey!" He encouraged.

"Yeah, the water's great!" Shouted another guy, the team's shortstop. It looked like a lot of fun, but there was a problem.

"I don't have my bathing suit on under here, guys. I forgot to bring one."

Brian swept his arms through the water, splashing Katy. She squealed when the water hit her, as it wasn't as warm as advertised. She was soaked and her top clung to her like a second skin. Fortunately it wasn't white, she thought. "See, now you're all wet anyway, so it doesn't matter!"

"Thanks, but I'll sit this one out anyway." She said. There was nothing to dry off with, so she sat and kept watching until she was too chilly. She tried to tell Brian she was going up to change, but he was too caught up in the game to hear her. As predicted, clothes did start coming off. A buxom redhead went up to spike the ball and when she came down her bikini top stayed on the surface of the water. All the guys cheered and when she tried to grab her top they started playing keep away with it. Another woman's top was pulled off and the mayhem really started. Katy decided it was good to get away while she still had hers. She ran the gauntlet again and almost made it back to her room in one piece, but as she was unlocking the door, Jeff Higgins appeared from nowhere.

"Hey, Jeff, I was just going in to change," she said quickly, trying to get into the room and close the door.

"Don't mind if I join you," Jeff said. He pushed into the room before she could close the door, but then made sure it was shut behind him, even turning the deadbolt.

"I said I was getting changed. I got soaked down by the pool, I need to get into something dry, so get out."

"You know I like you best when you're drenched," he chuckled. He made a grab for her, but Katy darted away. When she tried for the door he headed her off.

"Get the fuck out. Is that clear enough for you?" Katy knew what Jeff wanted and while it made her pulse race, she found it easiest to turn him down because he'd always been such an asshole. Of all the guys who were at the poker game she regretted fucking Jeff the most. It just pissed her off more that the sex had been so good. Really Jeff had been the one who'd pushed things over the line that night. Katy didn't think any of the others would've had the balls without Jeff egging them on.

"You should be nicer to me, Katy. I'm in a position to make your life very uncomfortable."

"You're already accomplishing that, asshole."

"No, this ain't nothing. Gimme a minute." He fished his cell out of his baggy cargo shorts and fiddled with it.

"I really am cold. Are you going to leave so I can change?" She crossed her arms and sat on the edge of the long dresser that ran along the wall.

"Don't get your panties in a twist. You're gonna want to see this." He kept pressing buttons on his phone until he finally announced, "Here we go. Come over here."

"I'm comfortable here, thanks."

Jeff crossed and room and stood uncomfortably close and Katy became very aware of his body. She smelled whiskey on his breath. He pressed a button and turned the phone so she could see the small screen. It may have been small, but she could clearly see what was displayed on the screen. Jeff flipped through a series of images that were taken the night of the poker game. There were pictures of her in red bra and panties, with her thigh highs and boots, posing for the guys in her living room, but that was the least of it. There were snaps of her on the couch on her back while Max fucked her and her chest was wet with the load Jeff had just deposited there. Katy turned deathly pale.

"I can see you're surprised, but wait, you haven't seen the best part yet." Jeff laughed. He went through another menu and Katy was shocked to see video played back on the phone. Max was on top of her and her legs were locked behind his back. The video was jerky and pixilated, but it was obvious what they were doing and that it was her. Especially since there was audio too. On the recording Katy called out, "Ffffffuckkkk meeeeee!" That video ended, but there was another one which had her begging, "Cum inside me, please Max."

After the second video played Jeff told her, "I wanted to make sure there was no doubt you were a very willing participant."

Katy was aghast. She'd been so caught up in everything happening that night that she had no idea Jeff was taking pictures of everything. She didn't think the sonofabitch was low enough to do something like that, but he was proving once again you could never underestimate him.

"What do you plan on doing with that?"

"That all depends on you, sweetheart." Jeff touched her cheek, but Katy smacked his hand away.

"So this is blackmail, is it? If I don't what, fuck you again, you go and show that video to Brian? Is that it?" Her emerald eyes blazed with anger, but he didn't back off one step. She decided the truth was her best option at this point. "Well, I've got bad news for you. I've decided to tell Brian everything anyway. Our marriage is over, so how much damage do you think your little pictures are going to do now?"

Jeff laughed in her face. "You're leaving Brian? It's all over?" He studied her face until he sunk in that she wasn't kidding. "Really? You're leaving? I guess Brian does deserve better than a slut like you."

That stung, whether it was true or not. "And a friend like you? How many friends would fuck their buddy's wife when his back is turned?"

"Apparently a bunch of Brian's. Sucks for him."

"Now you can get the hell out." Katy pushed past him, but Jeff grabbed her and pulled her into him she felt his hard-on through his shorts and the way he manhandled her left her breathless. She couldn't deny she needed some attention, but she didn't want it from him.

"Not so fast, sweetheart." His face was inches from hers. "That doesn't make the pictures and the video go away. You may be ending it, but are you really going to tell himeverything? Are you just going to admit you cheated, or are you going to tell him you let his friends gangbang you? There's a big difference there. Are you out to intentionally hurt the poor guy? And if you tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, he doesn't need to see and hear just how badly you wanted it, how he couldn't satisfy you, does he?"

"I think you're bluffing anyway. Not only will Brian kill you, but so will Max. 'Cause you'll be ruining his marriage too." Katy didn't quitethink he was bluffing, more likehoped he was. She still wasn't sure how much she was going to tell Brian, but whatever she told him she did not want him seeing what was on Jeff's phone. That would just be cruel.

"You give me way too much credit. For one thing, I think I could kick either of their ass and for another, if I was willing to fuck Brian's wife what makes you think I care what Dina finds out? Maybe I'll get to bang her too when she find out, though she's not nearly as hot as you."

"Jesus, you are a motherfucker aren't you?" Katy said with exasperation.

Jeff held the back of her head, stroking her cheek with his thumb and this time she didn't stop him. "What are you so uptight about anyway? It's not like you didn't love it the first time. You were begging for it, sweetheart."

"If we do this I want you to delete everything right here." Katy worked to get her voice neutral. She did remember how much she liked it the first time, but she didn't want to give the asshole the satisfaction of knowing it. She wanted him to think it was all about the blackmail.

"I promise, sweetheart." He pulled her to his lips and Katy kissed him back a bit too enthusiastically. She opened her mouth and met his tongue with hers while unfastening his shorts.

Pulling the knot free from behind her neck, Jeff pushed Katy away long enough to peel her wet top from her chest. Her bare breasts crushed against him while he worked her skirt up past her hips, which was a short trip. She was only wearing a black g-string underneath and he roughly squeezed ample, round ass. Katy shoved her hand down the front of his shorts. He was hung like a tree stump, not long at all, but so thick she couldn't even wrap her fingers around it. Still, she did the best she could and pumped his shaft. God, she was so horny she couldn't wait to get him inside her.

Jeff sat Katy on the dresser, parting her legs so he could get between them. Her g-string was no impediment to his touching her pussy and he rubbed her slippery lips while lowering his face to her breasts. He roughly rubbed her clit while pulling her nipple with his teeth and Katy wailed while she dug her nails into his shoulders. Animal desire had taken over, which was the only explanation for what Katy said next.

"Fuck me. Stop teasing and fuck me," she growled.

"That's more like it. The true Katy comes out," Jeff gloated. He dropped his shorts and ripped her g-string away. She grabbed his cock and brought it to her pussy. Jeff didn't make her wait any longer, he buried his shaft with one brutal stroke.

Katy cried out, partly in pain and shock at how far he stretched her open. He put his hands on her hips and held her steady as he pulled out and slammed it into her again. He did this again and again, deliberately fucking her hard and slow to open her up. Katy stared at him, green eyes wide. Every time he shoved it into her his shaft dragged against her clit and skyrockets were going off in Katy's head. This was exactly what she needed after how horny she'd been. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled Jeff into while holding onto the dresser for leverage. She thrust back at him, breasts shaking with every hard thrust.

"Oh God yes! Give it to me! Fuck me!"

"Fuck yeah Katy! Take it like a slut!"

She didn't like being called a slut by Jeff, but she couldn't deny the truth in the epithet. She kept ordering Jeff to fuck her and he moved faster and faster, hammering her mercilessly, yet she still demanded, "Harder! Fuck me harder dammit! Oh yeaaa!" The dresser was banging into the wall loudly, but Katy was still louder, screaming when she came after a few minutes of the rough fucking. Jeff kept riding her as her pussy gripped him and squished around his invading prick. He gave a final thrust, grinding into her, and pulled out.

"Oh God Jeff," Katy gasped, still throbbing from her head to her toes. She felt suddenly empty without the wide cock filling her.

"We're not done yet, sweetheart. I just wanted to see that sweet ass of yours."

Jeff turned Katy around so she was facing the wall and the mirror mounted there. Her skirt was flipped up and he crammed himself back inside her. She planted her hands on the dresser and thrust backward. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the mirror. She loved watching herself, but even more so the way Jeff's face was twisted with lust and the strain of his effort. He was fucking her so hard Katy had to fight to keep on her feet.

"Is that hard enough for you?" He grunted.

"Yes," Katy moaned. He pounded her so hard it almost hurt, but she wouldn't have had it any other way. He was feeding her every desire. The show in the mirror was awesome and now she understood why people mounted the things on their ceilings.

"Can't hear you. Louder!"

"Yes!" She shouted. "Yes, fuck it's good. You're fucking me so good! Yyyessss!"

In a couple more minutes Katy came again, screaming her lungs out. Jeff held her ass so hard he left huge red handprints and he came right as she did, pumping his cock until he was completely drained.

Katy sagged when Jeff pulled away and closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath and calm down. She was still leaning over the dresser and realized her ass was hanging out, so she pulled her skirt down and straightened out her sore body.

"What the hell is going on in there?" Brian called from the other side of the door.

Katy's heart stopped and she froze. Jeff, however, just pulled up his shorts and walked toward the door, which Brian was now banging on. She barely had her top tied when Jeff opened the door. Brian pushed past Jeff and confronted the two of them, eyes darting from one to the other.

"What was going on in here? I heard screaming and banging. One of you better start talking."

"Ask your wife. She's eager to tell you all about it." Jeff said coldly.

"I'm asking you, asshole." Brian pushed up against Jeff, but the other man shoved him backwards and Brian drunkenly stumbled onto the bed.

"Don't get your ass kicked over something like this, man. It ain't worth it." He turned to Katy and winked, saying, "See ya sweetheart."

Katy walked over and shut the door. She demurely sat on one of the chairs by a little table and looked across at her husband. There was anger on his face and pain dawning as he realized what the sounds he'd heard meant. He sat up and returned her stare.

"Was that... Were you... Katy?"

"Brian, we need to talk. I'm so sorry, but..."

"Were you fucking Jeff?" He shouted.

She looked down, then up again with unshed tears in her eyes. "Yes, Brian. I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it. I couldn't help myself."

"You couldn't help fucking one of my friends? What the fuck, Katy? Was it the first time?"

"Yes." Looking at her husband, seeing the pain he was struggling to hide, she couldn't tell him everything. She had to hope he would never learn the whole truth.

"Was he the first one? Have you fucked around before?"

"Yes, I mean no. No, he isn't the only one. Listen, that doesn't matter, I should never have done it. I..."

"How many? How many guys? Have you been fucking around for our whole marriage?"

"No! No, Brian, I love you. I've always loved you, but things have changed for me. It's not your fault, but I can't be married anymore."

"Not to me, you slut! How many are there?"

"Why does it matter? I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"Tell me, Katy. Tell me the damn truth."

Tears rolling down her cheeks, Katy told it. She didn't tell him about the poker game, but she did tell him about Fat Tuesday and how she'd let Mike take her up to his room. She didn't dime her other friends out, who were married too, but she didn't lie about what she'd done that night. When she finished she waited for Brian's reaction and by the look on his face she didn't know if he was going to cry or hit her. Brian had never been violent toward her before, but she knew every man had his breaking point.

Very quietly, he said, "Get out."

"Brian..." She pleaded.

"Katy, get the fuck out! Get your shit and go." He turned away from her. "I don't want to see you. I can't look at you."

She didn't even bother to get the rest of her things. She just took her car keys and purse and left.