Fat Tuesday Flirt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++

That was the last conversation Katy ever had with her husband. She went back to their house and waited, but Brian never returned. She later found out that he went to his parents' house and then one day when she came home from work she found Brian had taken his things. Katy felt guilty about staying in the house and she wanted Brian to have it, but he never returned any of her messages.

After a couple of weeks, Katy discovered that Brian did indeed learn what she'd done that night at the poker game. When he did, he packed everything he could fit into his work van and he left town. He didn't speak to any of his friends before he left and his parents wouldn't tell her where he went. The only further communication she received from Brian was divorce papers from his lawyers.

Katy's life was the never same, but after she overcame her guilt it was a happy one. She sold the house in the divorce and moved into an apartment. She kept her day job, but she also started dancing every Saturday night at a club a hundred miles away from her hometown. Katy never felt more alive than when she was on stage with all those men staring up at her with hard-ons in their pants. She didn't see Mike again and when Jeff came calling she told him to fuck off, but Katy didn't want for company. While she didn't want to fuck a string of anonymous guys, she did find that she could fulfill her needs by keeping three boyfriends.

Eventually one of those boyfriends became permanent because he understood Katy and introduced her to the world of swinging, which was perfect. It was a hard, painful road, but Katy finally felt that she was where she'd always meant to be.