FF Crystal Caravan Year 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey...I'm here. Nothing can get you while I'm around...Shhh..." Peter said, wrapping his arms around her.

She put her paws on his chest and laid her head on his arm. Her crying lessened and she cuddled up against him. She fell into her first restful and peaceful sleep since her rape.

*******

Sala sighed and opened her eyes. For once she didn't wake up in a cold sweat with fear in her heart. She woke up well rested and feeling alright. Peter was right next to her, his arm wrapped tightly around her.

She felt safe here.

Cuddling up closer to Peter, she sighed and closed her eyes again. For once, the memories of her rape didn't come rushing back. She didn't feel the goblins pulling and shoving on her. She didn't feel their cocks violating her again and again

She felt her tail twist around behind her. She laid it across Peter and gave him a small peck on his cheek. It wasn't long before she fell back asleep again, enjoying the comfort of Peter's arms.

*******

It was nearly two months later, starting in the fall. The leaves were beginning to turn and everyone was storing fruit, grain and salted meat for the winter. It was a joyous occasion, the second marriage in Ezra's family.

Peter had proposed to Sala.

And so, as they had done in the spring, the same four were standing in front of the Grand Crystal again. This time, Sala and Peter faced each other while Mick and Flora stood on the outside. The Elder was performing the same ceremony as before and the Village was all congregated together for it as before.

"We are gathered here today to Celebrate a miracle. A joining of hearts and souls. Two have chosen to walk the path of life as one. I ask you to bow your heads with me as I give a prayer for the two young lovers." The Elder said loudly.

He gave the same poetic prayer as he did at the beginning of the year.

"I trust you both have your tokens of love?" The Elder said, looking between them, "Peter first."

"Sala, I brought you a bracelet, carved from fish bones I collected over our journey together. Carefully woven together with fine string and clasps of silver." Peter said, taking it from Mick, "I hope you will accept it as a token of our transformation together, while your's is more physical, mine is more spiritual."

Sala looked at it, turning her paw over. It was a fine bracelet with curved fish ribs hanging from it all the way around.

"Sala, your present now." The Elder said, nodding to Flora.

"Peter, I brought you a necklace, lovingly made from part of myself. A claw that broke recently. I wove it into a necklace for you." Sala said, holding it up, "I hope it will symbolize the strength and faith I put in you."

She slipped it over his head and it fell to his chest. The necklace was of black string and a long white claw hung from it. Sala held out her right hand, the third claw was broken near her finger.

"You have given each a symbol of your love. May it last forever and never be broken. I, with the power of the Village, give these two the title of marriage. You may now kiss." The Elder said, closing his book.

Peter wrapped his arms around Sala and kissed her deeply. The crowd cheered loudly and the couple turned to them, smiling widely. They walked down the aisle, hand in paw.