Find a Way to My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,417 Followers

It was my first threesome, and it was a doozy. Mary, it turned out, loved to be the middle of a sandwich, having me behind while every thrust of my cock into her dripping pussy pushed her face and tongue into Barbs equally wet hole. Turned out Barb loved to be ordered around and had virtually no limits when in that mode, a fact I realized after I blew my load in Mary and then ordered her to "clean it up." Barb jumped in with gusto, rubbing her whole face in my cum and Mary's juices, before lapping it up greedily. She was absolutely intent on it, and it did feel like this was something she'd done before.

She even made out with Mary afterwards, which was hella sexy and got me ready for round two.

When we were done with that, we went back downstairs, and in nasty mode as Barb was, she went around and French kissed every woman she could find, not telling them what she'd been up to upstairs, unless they asked. When she told Kelly, Kelly spent the next five minutes making out with her, to get every possible hint of the combined cum juices from her.

Another time, I ended up in four-some, as the second dick in "get her airtight" situation that one of the other wives, Rachel, had always wanted to do. She'd had double penetration before, but never a dick in her mouth as well. Well, when you are asked, you find a way to be okay with it.

One night, the theme was "a night of Sappho." All the guys were handcuffed to a piece of furniture, while the girls got it on in the living room. That was one of the first times I'd seen action outside of the bedrooms, beyond Mary making me finger her when sitting outside that first time.

There were many toys pressed into service that night, some actual sex toys, and some household implements grabbed as the need, and imagination, arose. It was an excruciating three quarters of an hour for the guys, before each other women slowly pulled off the mass in the living room, and sauntered over to one of the handcuffed guys, unlocking him and leading him away. I ended up with Donna that night, and she was pretty hot to trot by the time we made it to a bedroom.

Another night we had video night, where there were two or three porno DVD's put in the machine, and then we'd random to some point in the movie, and whatever was happening when it came up, one of the couples had to go do.

We had a domestic night, where everyone watched everyone else, but you were only allowed to be with your partner. I was with Debs that night, for the first time, and to be honest, it was the only disappointing sex I ever had at one of these events. She just... didn't do it for me. The feeling was mutual, I think.

Everyone had their own thing. Donna loved to have her toes sucked. Rachel loved anal sex, and loved to have one guy after another in there. Barb was a submissive when the mood took her. Mary was just a freak, and wanted everything, often at once. Mikela had to come by her own fingers first, and then, once she had, and she was relaxed, would do anything you wanted.

It was mind-blowing. A life I would never have sought out or even entertained while I was married. But there I was.

I also found that those people were sane. They weren't desperate, they weren't needy, everyone had a rock-solid relationship in their marriages. Everyone was stable, and affectionate. What happened in these parties was just that. A party thing, like what happens in Vegas, only in a bedroom. They actually liked each other. We did other things that weren't sex related, or even in the same ballpark. We'd do family picnics, Sandy and Dan had a yearly fourth of July party at their house on one of the lakes that we all went to, taking the kids. It was slightly strange to interact in a social setting with these people, knowing carnally what you did about them, but it also worked. Nothing was even hinted about in these situations, it was purely social.

In fact, one other couple that Mary and Bob had brought on board got quietly dropped after being invited to one of these family events. It turned out that he got off on his wife being nasty, and after the third guy was propositioned to a blowjob in the garage so the husband could watch and beat off, well, we didn't see them at any parties again.

I was the only solo guy in the group, although there was usually a solo woman floating around to balance up the numbers, which was very flattering. I found I really actually liked these people. They were standup folks, who did what they said and there wasn't anything else in it.

The one strange thing was that, although the sex beast in me had been reawakened, the romantic in me had not. While I could go to these parties every six weeks or so and get my ashes hauled, usually in some spectacular way, I had no desire to date a woman. I still couldn't see any woman as a romantic partner, or have any interest in going down that road. I didn't date, I just didn't see any woman "that way." I had a few who made it plain to me that they wouldn't be averse to a relationship, but I just wasn't up for it.

I don't think it was because of Auggie, perhaps it was, I don't know; by then I'd settled into Auggie being a very pleasant memory and part of my life, but part that had ended, and I'd accepted that. The second year after losing her, we'd managed to get through her birthday without such emotional despondency, and by the third year, we actually managed a celebration, me, the kids and Irv. We were definitely healing. Auggie was never far from our thoughts, but it wasn't dark depression that those thoughts brought with it anymore. Now, it was fond remembrance, a cherished part of life that I had nothing but good feelings about, if a deep regret that it ended as it did. It wasn't about me and what I had lost anymore, but about her, and what was taken from her. She should have had more life, been a bigger part of her children's life. That, I was angry about, and that anger never went away, and nor should it.

I did everything I could to keep the memory alive with them, lots of pictures, showing them video, talking about what she liked and didn't like. I know Leah was interested, but Abby less so, being so young. Her memories of her mom were very dim and vague, and I just hoped she had more interest as she grew up.

The airline never did point a finger specifically to what went wrong. The engine itself was proven to have thrown a blade, and it looked like some sort of metal fatigue had played a part, but as to where it came from... I was skeptical. I believed the airlines knew damn well what had gone wrong, but it was something the airlines just didn't want to publicize, both from a "we'll have to pay them more" point of view, as well as a "the public won't want to fly on our planes' perspective, too.

I'd moved on in all ways but one, and it was that log jam, or the breaking of it, that lead to the end of those parties for me.

I'd been away and missed a party, I'd had to go to New York for some advertising awards dinner. Apparently, the advertising industry liked to give themselves awards quite regularly, and a set of commercials we'd edited was nominated. They did actually win, which was nice, and I was asked to go by the client. Hopefully, it should generate more work, so I went and pressed the flesh and did all the schmoozing you need to do in those events. But in doing so, I missed a party, and had to wait till the next one.

What happened there was an eye opener for me, and the end of my swinging career.

I met someone.

Her name was Virginia. She was divorced, and had two kids, just like me. She was seven years younger than I was, but literally on being introduced to her at the next party, I could feel something. Something I'd not felt, or wanted to feel, in years. I was tongue tied, and stupid and clumsy. I was sweating when I shouldn't have been; hell, I had all the experience here. She had just joined our merry little band at the last party, and only because she'd "wanted to spread her wings in a safe environment" after her divorce was finalized. From all reports, she'd had a very sexless marriage, before it disintegrated entirely, and while she and her husband had parted on good terms, she was determined to get out there and find out what else life had to offer. She'd been talking with Barb, since they worked together, one thing had led to another in the conversation, and here she was.

I swear there were sparks when we shook hands at the party, and I immediately tried to occupy her time, so no one else would approach her. I knew what these events were like and I knew if I could hold her interest, then no one else would hit on her. Although it wasn't like I wanted to take her upstairs either, or rather, I did, but not in an environment like that. I wanted one on one time. Romantic time. I wanted to get to know her.

I think she was as surprised as I was that she might meet a potential partner at a party like this. She was wary, oh so wary. I mean yeah, I could see it. Some guy you meet at a sex party suddenly comes on to you all strong, trying to be noble, yeah, it would put anyone on guard.

After that night, I never went back to one of those parties, since I didn't want her to imagine I was getting my jollies with someone else while I was pursuing her. I still kept in touch with the gang and did social things, but as for the sex part of the relationship, that was curtailed completely. They understood. I remember Rob mentioning that the moment he introduced me to Gina; he could see the expression on my face and he knew it was the end, that I was smitten. He made a joke about how only a sex party could make a pair who had never met fall in love.

I slowly wore her down, we had dates, her kids met my kids, and eventually... well. We've been married for six years, now. She's pregnant with our kid, something entirely unplanned, but something I am over the moon about, although Leah is nonplussed with being a sixteen-year-old teenager with a baby sister.

Chuck and Barb were our best man and maid of honor at our wedding, and Rob and Mary did a speech about the power of friendship at the reception. I never did ask Gina about the party I wasn't there for: her first party. I don't want to know if she partied with anyone.

She says she's fine about not going back. She "satisfied her curiosity," and I don't even want to think about what that might mean. She is still friends with the entire group, like me, and we still do the social things with them, even if we don't go to the Friday night parties anymore.

Virginia has even suggested, if we have a girl, maybe her middle name should be Auggie.

Oh, we did get a dog. He's a Border Collie. His name is Sargent. Auggie would have loved him and I tell him all about her when we go on walks.

I still miss Auggie, fiercely. I'm just so glad she was part of my life and journey. My journey had been... challenging, and I almost lost my way for a while. While sex parties are not exactly a prescribed solution for that, they helped me. I don't think it would work for everyone, not even most people, but, for me, they worked out. I met some great people, who helped me get my head back on straight, and ho, boy, I'm sure not going to go to my rest with fantasies unrealized. So I have that going for me.

Life is full of twist and turns and unexpected changes. Going to a sex party helped me, and while it was a heck of a strange situation, well, it worked for me. Your mileage may vary on that, though.

Here's to the future; the best is yet to come.

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,417 Followers