Finding Comfort in Her Son's Arms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was panting above me. Her embarrassment and shame at fucking and lusting after her son were quickly being extinguished by her feelings of completeness and contentment. Her worry and fears of inadequacy and insecurity were being overruled by her son's amazing ability to make her feel loved and adored. Remembering how turned on they both got from dirty talk, mom wanted to try again. Feeling if she didn't voice her emotions now, she would lose her nerve, she moaned out, "Honey, I love you so much. Please don't stop. I want to cum again on your face."

I smiled around her clit as I heard her declaration and plea. Refusing to stop, I cast my eyes up and locked them with hers. As she stared down at me with deep emotion in her eyes, I gave her a wink before gripping her thighs tighter as I increased the force of my suction and licking. Mom cried out and her body began to shake uncontrollably. She stared down at me with need and desire in her eyes. Her mouth was hanging open as she continued to moan in pleasure. I held her eyes as I watched her begin to experience her next orgasm.

She seemed to be forcing herself to continue to hold my eyes as I watched her clutch the covers beside her and felt her grip on my head tighten. Wanting to send her over the edge, I began to moan again. The vibrations running through her clit pushed her over the edge. With a cry of pleasure and as her body went rigid, she orgasmed hard. She held eye contact with what appeared to be an extreme force of will as her body remained rigid and still. Finally, with a sigh of satisfaction, mom went completely limp on the bed above me. She continued to hold my gaze but her expression changed to one of contentment. Feeling slightly devious and knowing that I could quickly overwhelm her if I acted quickly, I released one of her thighs as I brought a hand to her pussy. I gently rubbed two fingers between her pussy lips to get them sufficiently coated and slick with her juices. Mom never reacted to my fingers and might not have even felt them with all of the after-effects of her orgasm still rolling through her. Once I decided my fingers were nice and lubricated, I slowly slid my two fingers into her pussy.

Mom reacted to this by bucking her hips and gasping in surprise. She broke eye contact and turned her head as she shut her eyes. Her gasp turned to a long drawn-out moan of pleasure as she clenched her thighs around my head and her pussy around my fingers. As I continued to suck and lick her clit, I began to curl my fingers up to target her g-spot as I moved my fingers in and out of her pussy. Mom moaned louder as I continued to stimulate her g-spot as I sucked her clit and I had to hold onto her thigh with my free hand to keep her in place.

Feeling her son start to finger her pussy, mom was unprepared for her pleasure to increase so much and so fast. Panting for breath she felt her son's grip on her thigh holding her in place as she writhed in ecstasy. Mom had read and heard about g-spots but had never experienced this herself. Once again, she thanked her lucky stars to have such a talented and skilled lover as her son to guide her and give her this immense pleasure. Feeling her pleasure quickly building higher, she wondered how many times she could orgasm before her pleasure overwhelmed her. She remembered orgasming three times the night before and now she was working on her fourth orgasm of this evening.

I smirked around mom's clit as I continued to suck and lick her clit with my fingers thrusting into her pussy and curling to target her g-spot. Considering how sexually repressed she was and how much of a novice she was regarding sex, I wondered if this was also the first time she had experienced a g-spot orgasm. If so, she was in for an eye-opening experience of pleasure. I began adding more pressure to my tongue licking her clit as I added more pressure to my stimulation of her g-spot. Wanting to have her cum harder than ever, I stopped thrusting my fingers into her pussy and simply worked her g-spot with my fingers.

Feeling mom's pussy growing wetter as her pussy spasmed around my fingers, I knew that her next orgasm was coming soon. I watched her face as she held her eyes tightly shut and saw her face scrunching up in concentration. I didn't want to miss her reaction to her orgasm. Her breathing was ragged and she was panting for breath. Her chest was heaving with exertion, causing her large breasts to shake erotically. I briefly wondered how it would feel to thrust my hard cock between her large breasts and plunge my cock head in and out of her open mouth until I sprayed my hot cum all over her breasts, face, and into her open mouth. I moaned at the image of marking my territory with my hot cum and wondered how my prim and proper mother would react to that.

Feeling her pussy suddenly clench around my fingers as she arched her back off the bed, I watched in rapt attention as her orgasm struck her. She went rigid and cried out in sheer pleasure as her orgasm rocked her body. Her pussy spasmed around my fingers and I felt my hand glisten with her juices. With a satisfied sigh, she fell back onto the bed and gasped for breath. I backed off the pressure on her clit and g-spot as I let her enjoy her post-orgasm high.

As she finally relaxed and looked down at me with a shy smile on her face, I held eye contact as I released her clit and withdrew my fingers from her pussy. Letting her watch the whole scene, I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked and licked them clean of her pussy juices. Seeing the look of lust and desire in her eyes as she watched me made my hard cock throb painfully. I then smirked as I said, "You have an amazingly tasty pussy, mom. I have a feeling that I will be spending a lot of time with my face between your legs. But I better clean you up a little more before we continue."

Seeing her blush at my description of her pussy and my promise for more oral sex in the future, mom looked like she was about to reply when I dropped my head and plunged my tongue back into her pussy. I could hear her deep moan as I began to lick and suck out all of her pussy juices I could. I then began teasing her pussy with my tongue as I enjoyed her moans of approval and felt her writhing above me.

Finally deciding to get more involved in the pleasures of the evening, I withdrew my tongue from her pussy and crawled up her body as I let her see my very hard cock pointing straight at her. She gasped as she saw my hard cock swaying as I crawled towards her. Settling above her with my hard cock teasing her pussy, I asked, "What would you like to do now, mom?"

She wrapped her arms around my body as she plead, "I want you to fuck me again, honey. I want to feel you cum inside me like you did last night. Please, honey!"

Smiling down at her, I replied, "Well, why don't you put my hard cock inside you then, mom? It's not doing either of us any good right now, is it?"

Biting her lower lip, mom reached down and grasped my hard cock. She gasped as she felt how hard and thick I was. She moaned as she enjoyed the feeling of my hot cock in her hand before she slowly brought it to her pussy and guided me inside her pussy. Sliding inside her slowly, I pushed forward until I was all the way inside. Mom wrapped her arms around my sides and her legs around my waist as she looked up at me with a wide-eyed and open-mouthed expression showing her amazement at how good I felt inside her. We both moaned softly as we enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy stretched tightly around my hard cock.

I whispered out, "Mom, is your pussy all wet and hot for me?"

Mom nodded her head as she whispered, "God, yes, honey. It's all for you."

Not wanting to start slow or be gentle, I positioned myself on mom to give her a deep and hard fucking. Mom gazed into my eyes as I smirked deviously, making her hesitant and unsure of my intentions. Before she could ask me anything I began to pound her pussy. Mom gasped, arched her back, and tightened her grip on my body as I set a punishing pace with my hard cock. She closed her eyes and began to moan loudly with each deep and hard thrust into her pussy.

I smiled down at her as I enjoyed her reaction to the hard fucking I was giving her. I wanted her to come unglued and experience a true energetic pounding like I had given her last night. Remembering how she had moaned and orgasmed powerfully as I roughly fucked her, I wanted to make her experience that ecstasy again. With my usually prim, proper, and shy mother moaning like a slut in heat, I knew that she was loving this. I wondered how unfulfilled her sex life had been up until now if she had never experienced giving or receiving oral sex, had never had a passionate fucking, and was so surprised at the intensity of her orgasms that I had already given her. Judging by her reactions to her numerous orgasms, I doubted she had ever experienced multiple orgasms before. Gazing down at the overwhelmed expression on her face, I looked forward to showing her all the fun and kinky things she had yet to experience.

Mom was amazed yet again by the skill of her son's lovemaking. She briefly wondered how much practice and experience I had if I was able to push her so far beyond her limits, but in all honesty, she didn't care. Her son was fucking her again. He had licked and done other wonderful things to her pussy already. Her son's instructions to her about always coming to him when she was horny had filled her with a desire that she had never felt before. The idea of approaching someone especially her son for sex made her feel wanton and depraved. Hearing her son ask her permission to seek her out when he was horny had made her pussy tremble in anticipation.

She hoped she could someday voice her lust and desire to her son without him having to instigate her admission. Being as shy and withdrawn as she usually was sexually, she honestly didn't know how to instigate sex. When she had boyfriends or had been married to my dad, the men had always instigated sex. She had always complied and wished for more but had never had the nerve to voice her desires or give signals to entice them into sex. She had always fantasized about wearing slutty lingerie to show off her body and show that she wanted sex but hadn't had the nerve to actually go through with it. She had to force herself to wear the silk slip for her son tonight and definitely loved the result. Mom wondered what other lingerie she could wear or body language she could use for future bouts of incest with her son.

Even though he had promised to never reject her or turn her away if she came to him for sex, mom was still shy and nervous about actually instigating sex with her son. She longed for the confidence to be able to voice her desires, tease her son with erotic poses, wear skimpy lingerie and revealing clothing, or even physically initiate sex with her son. But she still didn't know how to do anything like that and didn't know what to say or do in order to start. She made a mental note to check the internet for suggestions on seducing men and younger men too. She needed instructions on how to act, what to wear, and what to say. She wanted to be able to shock and amaze her son and make him horny. Though she didn't seem to need to do or say anything at this point, her son seemed perfectly capable of taking charge and giving her what she wanted and needed, especially if she didn't know what those things were in the first place. Mom moaned again as she thought of how erotic and amazing it was that her son was so thoroughly capable and willing to take charge of their sex lives.

Finally opening her eyes and gazing up at her son, mom gasped at the calm expression on his face as he continued to pound her pussy without mercy. Seeing that her son was barely showing any indication of being worked up or out of control made her pussy spasm around his hard cock and had her unconsciously tightening her grip on him. Staring into her son's eyes and looking at his calm expression had her wanting to know everything about her son's sexual needs and desires so that she could make them all happen.

Needing to express herself but still unable to think of anything to say, mom simply tried to show her son how she felt with her eyes, the expression on her face, and by the way she so desperately clung to him. She wondered if her son would be turned on if she acted sluttier around him, dressed more provocatively in his presence, or if he preferred her as the shy and nervous woman she already was. She wondered if her son cared how she acted or if it was just the fact that it was his mother that turned him on so much. She desperately wanted to know why he was attracted to her. She reminded herself that she had in fact initiated their first sexual encounter last night while he was still asleep, but after he woke up he quickly took control and carried them both through multiple orgasms. She acknowledged that she had technically initiated tonight's sexual encounter by calling him into her room after having dressed in a very short slip, but again he had quickly taken over and now was certainly in total control. Maybe she just needed to tell her son that she would always want him and plead with him to just be the man of the house and also that he would know that he could initiate sex at any time. Her son had made her promise to come to him if she was horny and had asked for her permission to do the same, but could she really be the one to initiate sex?

Feeling overwhelmed and unable to think clearly with the magnificent pounding her son was giving her needy pussy, mom decided to let the matter rest for now and just give herself completely to her son. She briefly wondered if perhaps her son would just take control completely and make all of the decisions about their sex lives. That would certainly make things easier for her, but then she remembered her son making her voice her own desires and how he had refused to continue until she did. Her son seemed to enjoy forcing her to speak her mind and tell him what she really wanted. Feeling her pussy spasm again, mom accepted the fact that her son was not only in total control over their sex lives but also demanded that she voice herself to him. Remembering how turn-on she had gotten when her son had forced her to answer his questions and tell him her sexual desires, mom knew that her son wouldn't be happy until she was an active and vocal participant in their sex lives.

Feeling her nerve weakening, mom steeled herself as she plead, "Honey, I want you to know that I've wanted you for a long time. That's why I came home early. That's why I've been so clingy with you. I just want you. I've been fantasizing about this moment for years, every time I had sex or masturbated I was imagining you. You're the only one I want. And I'll never stop wanting to feel you cum inside me again."

Smiling down as mom seemed to have finally gotten this off her chest, I could see the deep emotion and longing in her eyes. Without pausing to think or slowing the pace of my thrusting cock, I replied, "Well, then you better be ready for things around here to change because I've been wanting you too. I've wanted you for a long time. Now that I have you, I intend to keep you. I hope you enjoy orgasms because you can expect a daily supply of them from now on."

Mom gasped at my words and ground her body into me, as she digested what I had just told her. Feeling a little bit courageous, mom began to roll her hips as I would thrust forward. The result of this was my hard cock going even deeper into her pussy and stimulating her g-spot perfectly. Mom moaned as she felt the now customary pleasure emanating from her pussy as her g-spot was being worked. Locking eyes with me, mom seemed to be forcing herself to keep eye contact as we worked ourselves toward orgasm.

Seeing mom gazing up at me with such need in her eyes as I fucked her made my hard cock twitch inside her. Mom's moans had grown in volume and pitch, as she desperately clung to me. Her rolling hips added additional stimulation to my hard cock and were quickly working me toward orgasm. I wanted to see the look on her face again as I filled her pussy with my cum. I was trying to decide whether or not to say I was about to cum or let it be a surprise. Remembering how turned on she gets when I talk dirty to her, I said, "I'm going to cum inside you again, mom. Your own son is going to fill your needy pussy with hot cum. I remember you moaning like a slut last night when you felt me fill you up. Do you want to feel that again tonight? Do you want to feel your only son fill your wet pussy with hot cum? I bet you have thought about how amazing it felt when I exploded inside you. Isn't that right? I bet you can't wait to feel the warm flow of cum erupting into your pussy as your own son claims your pussy. Do you want to feel me marking my territory with my hot cum, mom? It's ok if you do. All you have to do is tell me what you want."

Mom could feel her own orgasm quickly gaining on her. Hearing her son talk dirty to her and taunt her with her own desires for him to cum inside her made her pussy tingle. Mom wanted to feel her son cum inside her. She wanted nothing more than for her son to mark his territory and claim her as his own by unloading another hot load of cum into her pussy. Feeling herself blush, mom said, "Yes, honey, cum inside me. I love feeling you fill my pussy with your hot cum. Claim my pussy. It's yours if you want it. Please cum inside me, honey."

With a loud moan and deep thrust, I shook as my hard cock exploded inside her, coating her insides with my hot cum. Mom's reaction was instantaneous as she gasped at the sheer explosive impact of her son's cum flowing into her pussy. The warm feeling of every shot of hot cum erupting into her pussy sent her over the edge as her own orgasm ripped through her body. With a loud moan, mom clung to me and went rigid as she experienced her fifth orgasm of the night.

Mom lay panting beneath me as I caught my breath, before she could recover I captured her lips in a passionate kiss. Mom melted into my body as she clung to me and opened her mouth to allow my tongue entry. Both of us moaned into the kiss and my still-hard cock gave a jerk as mom ground herself into me. Mom moaned louder as she felt my hard cock move inside her. With a quick motion, I rolled us over to position her on top.

Breaking the kiss, I smiled up at her as I brought my hands to her large breasts and huskily said, "I want you to fuck yourself on my hard cock, mom. I want you to make me cum inside your greedy pussy. I love watching you get all worked up as you ride my cock."

Mom moaned as she sat up forcing my hard cock deeper into her pussy and began to roll her hips slowly. She arched her back and pressed her chest out as she ran her hands up her body to play with her breasts. She was so turned on by her son's instructions and his description of her that she wanted to put on a show for him. She stroked and caressed her body in the most erotic way she could as she continued to slowly ride her son's hard cock. Mom felt so dirty and depraved by her actions and the knowledge that her son enjoyed the sight of her made her enjoy the situation even more. For the first time, she understood how strippers and porn stars must feel knowing that they were turning on and enticing so many men. Tweaking her nipples and groping her breasts made mom's pussy spasm amazingly well.

Feeling her warm hands begin moving up her body, mom gasped and opened her eyes to gaze into the determined eyes of her son. That sharp determined gaze held her and almost sent her into her next orgasm. Mom felt herself blush under her son's gaze and let her hands fall away from her breasts as he took over. At that moment, mom knew she would be willing to do anything at all to have her son look at her like this again. She moaned softly as her son began to massage her breasts and tweak her nipples as she had just done, but for some unknown reason, she took a great deal more pleasure from her son's stimulations than from her own.