Finding Comfort in Her Son's Arms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward and placing her hands on her son's chest for support, mom kept eye contact with her son as she began to bounce up and down on his hard cock. No longer satisfied with a slow, steady, and drawn-out session of fucking her son, mom wanted to roughly fuck herself on her son's big hard cock. She wanted to collapse in exhaustion after they both orgasmed. She wanted to show her son that she wanted a deep and hard fucking as much as he did. She wanted her son to know that he belonged to her as much as she belonged to him. She wanted her pussy juices free-flowing out of her and coating her son. Getting herself worked up and determined to meet her goals, mom set a hard and fast pace of fucking herself. Mom could easily hear the loud smacks of her thighs and ass cheeks striking against her son as she slammed her pussy down his hard cock. The lewd squishing sounds of her extremely wet pussy being skewered by her son's hard cock made mom flush in embarrassment and tingle in excitement.

Without realizing it, mom had begun to moan loudly as she enjoyed the feeling of her son's strong warm hands on her breasts as she continued to roughly fuck herself on his hard cock. Mom had never felt so amazing before. The look on her son's face, the feeling of his hands caressing her body, and the fullness of his hard cock stretching her pussy made her feel amazingly free. She had desperately wanted to act this way with her son but had never been able to work up the nerve, and now that she had succeeded without conscious thought, she was determined to see it through.

Moaning louder as her pleasure increased, mom felt exhilarated by her newfound courage and determination to fuck her son with such energy and vocal exuberance. Grinning seductively, mom felt her whole body tingle with the image of her son beneath her again as he groped her large breasts while she fucked herself so energetically on his hard cock. Mom wanted desperately to feel another hot load of her son's cum erupt inside her pussy. Feeling her pussy stretched so wonderfully around her son's hard cock sent shivers up and down her spine. Her depravity and lust for this amazing incestuous relationship with her son made her pleasures multiply and her orgasms grow in strength.

Mom pressed her breasts into her son's hands desperate for more stimulation. With a growing lust that she had never felt before, mom moaned out, "Squeeze me harder honey. I want to feel you hold me tight."

Smiling up at my mother as she begged, I gripped her breasts tightly in my hands and began squeezing them and tweaking her nipples harder. Mom seemed to enjoy this as she moaned louder and upped the speed of her hips. She gazed down at me with lust and need in her eyes. The expression on her face was one I had never seen on my mother before. She was smiling widely, her cheeks were red from blushing, and her eyes bore into mine. Her whole expression and body language screamed that she wanted this. Pinching her nipples tighter, I huskily asked, "You love fucking yourself on my hard cock, don't you mom? You want to feel more of my hot cum inside your pussy, don't you? I bet you feel your next orgasm ready to explode out of your hot pussy. I never knew my own mother was such a depraved incestuous slut for her own son. I've already made you cum harder and faster than you have in your life, haven't I mom?"

Mom seemed to really get off on my dirty talk. Not only did she moan in pleasure, add more strength and speed to her hip movement, but she also agreed to everything I said. She appeared to really enjoy answering my questions and admitting her own depravity. With a deep moan of pure lust and pleasure, mom began slamming her pussy down the length of my hard cock driving me even deeper into her pussy. I continued to enjoy the feeling of her large breasts squish in my hands as I squeezed them and mom's accompanied moans of pleasure and pressing her breasts harder into my hands.

Wanting to taunt and tease my very horny mother, I huskily said, "You must really love having my hard cock inside your pussy and my cum spraying inside you if you're fucking me this hard. I want to see you cum on my cock again, mom. I want to see my prim and proper mother lose herself as she fucks her own son to orgasm. Imagine if your friends and neighbors could see you now. What would they think of you? What would they say if they knew that you have already orgasmed three times with your son's face between your legs and four times with my hard cock inside your wet pussy? What would they think about you sliding my big hard cock into your pussy while I was asleep and you fucking yourself on your own son's hard cock? How would they react if they knew how many loads of your son's hot cum you've taken into your greedy pussy? How would they react if they knew you were so desperate for more of my cum? Do you care what anyone else thinks or says, mom? Do anyone's opinion of you matter, but mine and yours? Do you live feeling my hard cock inside your wet pussy, my tongue inside you, my lips around your clit, my hot cum exploding inside your cunt, and my hands on your body? Tell me what you think, mom. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you love."

Mom was practically out of her mind in lust as her son's words made her feel so depraved and wanton. Her pussy felt like it was going to explode. She loved her son's dirty talk. The shamefulness of his words about the opinions of others made her orgasm begin to build. Wanting to reply before she orgasmed, mom moaned, "I don't care what anyone else thinks or feels, baby. I love you. And I never want you to stop fucking me. I love feeling you touch me. I love your strong hands on my body, your mouth on my skin and pussy, your tongue in my mouth and cunt, and your big hard cock spraying your hot cum inside me. I never want you to stop. I want to be the only woman in your life. I want you to take what's yours and make me know I belong to only you. You make me feel so fucking dirty and sexy when you're with me. I want to show you how amazing I can be to you. Oh, god! I'm going to cum! I going to cum on my son's big hard cock! Cum inside mommy's pussy, honey. I love feeling your hot cum exploding into me. Cum for me, honey! Please!"

Mom then slammed her pussy down on my hard cock driving it deeper into her pussy as she moaned deeply and shook from head to toe. Feeling her pussy spasm around my cock, listening to her dirty talk, and seems by her orgasm, I finally reached my own limit and shot my load of hot cum into my mother's wet pussy. I moaned and I squeezed mom's large breasts in my hands as I felt my hard cock twitching and spurting my hot cum deep inside her. Mom moaned along with me as she seemed to feel my hot cum filling her pussy again. Catching my breath and wanting to hear more dirty talk from mom, I asked, "Did you feel that, mom? I just pumped another load of my cum into your greedy pussy. Your cunt must really love my hard cock and hot cum if you orgasm so hard with me inside you."

Mom nodded her head and gazed down at me with a soft smile on her face as she replied, "I've never orgasmed so hard and this many times in my life, honey. Your hard cock feels so amazing inside me and your hot cum makes my pussy tingle every time you cum inside me."

Massaging and stroking her breasts admiringly, I looked back up at mom with a small smile on my face as I said, "I want you to keep going, mom. My cock is still hard and your pussy feels so good. Keep fucking me, mom. Make us both cum again."

With this, I lifted my head and began sucking her large breasts as I continued to massage them reverently with my hands. Mom moaned deeply and began to slowly rock her hips forward and back. We both moaned at the feeling of her warm wet pussy sliding over my hard cock. Mom trailed her hands lovingly over my chest as she smiled admiringly. As I began sucking and licking the hard nipple in my mouth, I heard a soft sigh from mom as she brought her hand to the back of my head to hold me to her breast.

Mom loved the feeling of my hands and mouth on her breasts. With the slow and steady movements of her hips, as she lazily fucked herself in her son's hard cock, she moaned to herself in pleasure as she enjoyed her son's attention. Mom loved the slow build-up to orgasm that she was doing. The pleasure and intimacy of their long fuck sessions always made her orgasm hard. Mom smiled as she tried to decide which she preferred more: a slow and steady build-up to orgasm or a deep and hard fuck that left her panting and gasping for breath. As she looked down at her son longingly as he continued to suck her nipple and massage her large breasts, mom realized that it didn't matter to her if it was fast or slow. The fact that her handsome and loving son was the one giving her this overwhelmingly powerful pleasure was what mattered. As she slowly trailed her fingers through her son's hair and continued to slowly fuck herself on his hard cock, mom couldn't help but blush at how much pleasure she took from having her own son attending to her sexual needs and desires.

Without conscious thought, mom leaned down and whispered, "I love you so much, honey. You've been so amazing to me. I can't tell you how much I've appreciated your attention. I don't want you to know that I fully intend to return the favor every chance I get. I've never actually done it before, but I want to drop to my knees in front of you and suck your big hard cock until you explode in my mouth. I want to push you onto your back, take your hard cock into my pussy, and ride you until you fill my pussy with cum. I want you to know that at any time you want, you can bend me over, rip off my panties, shove your big hard cock into my cunt, and take what's yours until you're finished and my cunt's dripping with your hot cum. I want to be your personal slut to use in any way you see fit. As long as it's you, I'll never turn away and I'll always want more."

I moaned around mom's hard nipple as I heard her plea and declaration of submission. Taking my mouth off her nipple, I looked up into her eyes as I said, "You don't have to worry about that, mom. I intend to fuck and lick your pussy on a daily basis. You can suck my hard cock whenever you want. And anytime your pussy feels lonely, you can come to me for all the attention you can handle. I love fucking you, licking your pussy, and watching you orgasm. I want all of that as much as possible. But let's get back to the present, you have a pussy filled with my hard cock, mom. I think it's time you went back to fucking your son, don't you?"

Mom nodded her head as she breathed out, "Yes, honey."

Mom then continued to slowly fuck herself on my hard cock. Looking up at her blissful face, I smiled as I stuck out my tongue and erotically licked her hard nipple. Mom moaned and looked down at me with a longing expression. I smirked up at her and asked, "Do you like having me play with your big breasts and hard nipples, mom?"

Mom nodded as she moaned out, "I love everything you've done to me so far, honey."

I smiled and I held eye contact with her as I trailed kisses to her other hard nipple and began sucking. Mom moaned deeply at the sight of my attentions to her nipples and breasts. She began to roll her hips from side to side to add to our stimulation. I moaned around her nipple and let my hands trail down her body until I reached her ass cheeks. Gripping her ass cheeks tightly in my hands, I again took my mouth off mom's nipple and said, "You have a lovely ass, mom. Feel how amazing it feels in my hands? Have you ever been rimmed, mom? Have you ever had a lover slide their warm wet tongue into your puckered asshole? I intend to introduce you to that soon. I can't wait to hear your reaction the first time you feel your son's tongue sliding into your tight little asshole. You might orgasm right then and there. I have such wonderful things to show you, mom."

With that, I wrapped my lips back around her nipple and continued to suck hard. Mom was moaning and groaning in pleasure and lust. The amazing feelings and pleasures that her son was giving to her and his lewd and dirty talk were making her head spin and prevented her from answering. It was all she could do to continue fucking herself on her son's hard cock as she brought her free hand to her breast and fed her son more of her large breast.

Bringing my hands back up to her large breasts, I began to massage and fondle them again as I sucked her nipple. Mom looked down at me with a desperate expression of lust on her face. Apparently, mom really enjoyed having her breasts and nipples played with during sex. Smiling around her nipple, I added more suction and then gently bit her hard nipple. Pulling my head back as I held her breasts in place, I stretched her nipple a small distance, not enough to hurt but enough to offer mom more stimulation.

Mom moaned loudly in pleasure and arched her back lewdly as she enjoyed the new sensation. She felt her pussy spasm and tingles explode from her breast.

Mom had never thought anything like this would feel so amazingly pleasurable. As she continued to fuck herself on her son's hard cock, mom suddenly begged, "Harder, baby!"

I added more pressure to my bite and pulled back a little more. Mom moaned even louder and cried out, "Oh, god, yes!"

Mom then gripped me tightly as she held me close. She stopped all of her hip movements and began to shake uncontrollably. She let out a long-winded moan of pleasure as her orgasm rolled through her. Mom panted and gasped as she tried to comprehend that she had just orgasmed by her son stimulating and teasing her nipple. She looked down at her son with wide eyes and an astonished expression as she felt his still-hard cock now resting comfortably inside her pussy.

Still amazed at her orgasm, but needing more of her son's attentions and amazing talents, mom pleaded, "Honey, I want you to turn us over and fuck me hard again. I don't want you to stop until you cum inside my pussy. Please, honey, I need you so bad."

Smiling around my mother's nipple as I heard her plea, I let the hard nub fall from my mouth as I asked, "You want your own son to put you on your back and fuck your greedy cunt until I fill you with my hot cum? Is that what you want, mom?"

Mom moaned as she watched her son lick her hard nipple as he waited for her to answer. With as much emotion and need she could place in her voice, she replied, "God, yes, honey. You fuck me so good. I want to feel your hard cock pounding my cunt until you fill me with your hot cum."

Smirking, I grabbed her head in my hands and passionately kissed her as she wrapped her arms around me. I then rolled us over and positioned myself to give her the fucking that she had begged for. Mom moaned into my mouth and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as she clutched me to her. I deepened the kiss as I placed my hands on either side of her body for stability. Mom moaned deeply as she clawed at my back, desperate for me to claim her again.

With a sudden hard pull and thrust, I slammed my hard cock deep inside her wet pussy and set a punishing pace that had mom moaning in pleasure. Neither of us talked as our kissing continued. Feeling her claw at my back drove me to pound her pussy as she had begged for and seemed to be begging for more. Seeing mom overcome with so much lust and desire that she finally admitted her sexual desires and proclivities, had my cock harder than ever. Mom taking the initiative and fucking herself so exuberantly on my hard cock was a sight to behold. Her pleas for more sex, promises of sexual submission, and moans of ecstasy were music to my ears and proved that my sexually repressed mother was coming out of her shell.

Our moans mingled into our kiss as I continued to slam deep into mom's pussy. She clung to me and dug her fingers into my back as she held me to her. The bed was shaking and striking the wall as I punished my mother's pussy. Mom was loving this as much as I did and I felt her pussy clenching and growing wetter as I continued.

Feeling overcome with emotion, I broke the kiss and gazed into my mother's eyes as I gasped out, "I love you so much, mom."

Mom was momentarily stunned by my admission but quickly recovered and seemed to be on the verge of tears as she responded, "I love you too, honey."

With that, we crashed our lips back together and continued our passionate kiss, though now it had taken on a more desperate feeling. Mom rolled and bucked her hips into me as I continued to punish her pussy with my deep and hard thrusts. Our moans had grown in volume, though they were still muffled by our kissing. I could already feel my balls begin to draw up and knew that my orgasm was fast approaching. I added more force and speed to my thrusts, hoping to bring mom to orgasm with me.

Mom seemed to understand what I was doing as she added more movement to her hips and tightened her grip on my body. Mom moaned louder into the kiss as she held me close. Feeling my hard cock twitch inside her pussy, I moaned deeply into the kiss as I felt my hot cum explode from my cock. I continued to thrust my hard cock into mom's pussy as I milked all of my cum out.

Mom moaned into the kiss as she felt my cock move and erupt inside her. She loved feeling that amazing sensation of her insides suddenly growing warmer as her pussy was coated with her son's hot cum. She moaned deeper as her own orgasm quickly built. With the long build-up, changing positions, emotional admissions, and feeling her son cum inside her, mom knew she was seconds away from cumming. Clenching her pussy around my cock and tightening her hold on me until her arms and legs were shaking, mom felt her whole body begin to tingle.

Knowing that this orgasm would be powerful, mom continued to move her hips as her son continued to pound her cunt. Briefly, mom wondered if her son's cock ever went soft, but then hoped it wouldn't. Mom loved that her son was so hard for her and that he didn't seem to ever be satisfied until she was laying exhausted on the bed with her cunt full of his hot cum. Mom moaned again and hoped that stayed true. With a sudden shock, mom felt her own orgasm finally shoot through her body. With a deep moan of pleasure and shock that stilled her movements, mom felt one of the most intense and earthshaking orgasms she had ever experienced rock her body.

Mom was reduced to panting and gasping for breath as we broke the kiss and clung to each other. I was about to roll us over so I wouldn't be laying on top of her, but mom sensed my intentions and quickly tightened her grip on me and pleaded, "No, honey! Please don't move. Just stay with me just like this. I want to enjoy feeling you inside me like this, please."

Mom's desperate and emotional pleas stayed any movement as I nodded and captured her lips for a lazy kiss. Mom moaned into the kiss and ground her pussy into me as she seemed to enjoy the feeling of my hard cock still buried inside her. Feeling her begin to stroke her fingers through my hair with one hand as the other trailed lovingly up and down my back. I moaned into the kiss as I enjoyed her attention. I then smirked into the kiss as a moaned out, "Mom if I didn't know better I would swear you were trying to seduce me."

Mom giggled into the kiss as she replied, "If I didn't know better, honey, I would swear that I feel your big hard cock inside your own mother's cunt along with two loads of your hot cum."

We both laughed at our back and forth before we came back together for another deep kiss. This time, mom broke the kiss and then looked up at me with wide hopeful eyes as she asked, "Honey, I can feel that you're still hard. Can you go again?"

I nodded and replied, "Do you need to get fucked again, mom?"

Mom clutched me to her as she whispered out, "God, yes, honey! I want you to put me on my hands and knees and fuck me deep and hard. I want you to take my pussy and shoot another load of your cum deep inside me."