Finding Comfort in Her Son's Arms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smirked as I captured her lips for a quick kiss, before rolling off of her body. Mom giggled and immediately got on her hands and knees in front of me. I placed my customary spanks on her lovely ass cheeks before I kneeled behind her. I grabbed my hard cock and teased it between her pussy lips making her whine in desperation. Mom looked back over her shoulder at me with a needful look on her face as she ground her pussy against my hard cock. Deciding that I had teased her enough, I placed my cock head right at her pussy and slowly entered.

As I slowly entered her pussy, I made sure to go excruciatingly slow until I was all the way inside her. Grabbing mom's hips I moved my hips and ground against her erotically as I asked, "Are you ready for your son to fuck you, mom. Do you want to feel your own son punish your greedy cunt? How much do you want to feel your son's hot cum erupting into your pussy again, mom?"

Mom was overcome with lust and desire as she pleaded, "Please fuck me, honey. I want you to fuck my greedy cunt until I'm spent and exhausted. Shoot your big hot load of cum into your mother's pussy, honey."

Gripping her hips tightly in my hands, I set the grueling pace that my mother had begged for as I fucked her deep and hard. She moaned in pleasure and lust as I punished her greedy cunt. I could see her large breasts swaying under her with the force of my plunging cock. Her large ass and thighs were shaking erotically as I slammed my cock deep inside her. Our moans filled the room as our pleasure mounted.

Mom had to grip the covers underneath her to stay on her hands under the sheer force of her son's hard thrusts. Mom was moaning in pleasure and desire as her pussy was punished just the way she wanted. Feeling how wet her pussy was made her flush with excitement that her own son could turn her on this much, fuck her into exhaustion, and make her orgasm like no one else had before. Mom could just barely hear the faint squishing sound every time her son would slam his hard cock into her pussy. Mom moaned as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the perfect fucking that her handsome son was giving her.

Feeling her pussy being fucked so thoroughly by her loving son sent shivers throughout her body. Moan moaned louder in pleasure as she felt her son suddenly start targeting her g-spot. Feeling overwhelming pleasure radiating outward from her pussy had mom overcome with emotion. Mom grinned and moaned at the fact that it took her young son to be so amazingly incredible at fucking her and bringing her to crashing orgasms that every other lover she had in her past was easily eclipsed. Mom again pledged to be everything her son needed in a woman. After all, they had already exchanged their love.

I moaned in pleasure as I ruthlessly pounded my mother's pussy. Hearing her moans of pleasure spurred me on to drive my hard cock deeper and harder into her cunt. Mom was moaning like she had never been fucked like this before or this hard. Considering how sexually repressed she was and how disappointed she had indicated she had been in her sex life, I thought this might be the first time she was fucked doggie style and with this much energy and exuberance. Wanting to add to mom's pleasure and experience, I placed a smack to her large ass, not enough to cause any actual pain but enough to give her a shock. As I smacked her ass I growled out, "Mom, you have one sexy ass. Has anyone ever told you that? I'm going to give your sexy ass all the attention it deserves after tonight. I bet you've never had anyone give your ass any attention. Well, that ends now. A sexy ass like yours demands attention and I'm going to give it to you. Of course, with a body as sexy as yours, I'm going to have my work cut out for me giving you the attention you deserve but I'm willing to put the effort into giving you what you need and deserve."

Mom moaned louder at hearing her son's crude compliments and descriptions of her body as well as his promise for more pleasures to come. Mom wanted to cry in joy that her son not only found her sexy but also intended to give her ass his attention. Mom had no idea what he meant by that. Having never experienced any anal sex or anal play, she was completely in the dark, but desperate to find out. Having her son compliment her so much made mom's pussy tingle and her heart swoon. Mom knew that she would allow her son to do almost anything he wanted to her, not only because she trusted him but because everything he had done so far had driven her crazy and made her orgasm.

Feeling the amazingly deep and hard fucking her son was giving her had mom barely able to follow her son's words. The sheer power and force behind her son's hard cock battering her cunt was amazing and exhilarating. Mom knew she wouldn't be able to last long under the glorious pounding her son was giving her pussy. Mom moaned louder as her pleasure reached epic proportions. Feeling her son's hard cock batter away at her insides made mom flush in desire and lust for her new lover. Mom moaned louder and she felt her pussy clench as she thought of her own son as her lover.

Feeling my mother's pussy spasming around my hard cock, I knew it wouldn't be long before she orgasmed again. Wanting to drive her crazy and send her pleasure to new heights, I began talking dirty as I said, "Mmm...mom, I can feel how wet your pussy is now. Your pussy feels so fucking amazing stretched around my hard cock. How does it feel to have your son's hard cock punishing your greedy cunt? Does it make you want to cum all over my cock, mom? I bet you're going to cum hard after this hard fucking. I bet you can't wait to feel your son pumping your greedy cunt full of hot cum, can you, mom? Do you want to cum for me, mom? Cum for me! Cum on your son's hard cock!"

My dirty talk evidently did the trick, because mom suddenly howled in pleasure as her whole body went completely tense. She then began to shake uncontrollably as she let out a long moan of pleasure before letting her face and upper body collapse onto the bed. I never stopped fucking her through her orgasm. I watched the whole show with a smile on my face as mom was overcome with pleasure.

Seeing her with her ass in the air and her puckered asshole exposed was such a turn-on to me that I could feel my orgasm fast approaching. Wanting to continue my dirty talk as I orgasmed, I said, "How does it feel to orgasm after being fucked by your own son, mom? How hard did you cum on your son's cock? I bet you loved every second of my big hard cock punishing your greedy cunt. You look so fucking sexy like this with your ass in the air and a freshly-fucked expression on your face. Fuck, you are one sexy lady, mom. I'm going to really enjoy fucking you and licking you every chance I get just to see that look on your face and to hear you moan. I'm going to cum soon, mom. I'm going to shoot my load and fill your pussy with my hot cum. Do you want that, mom? Do you want to feel my hot cum shooting inside your greedy cunt?"

Mom moaned in pleasure and exhaustion but was able to plead, "Please cum inside me, honey. I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy again."

I growled at mom's begging and felt my balks begin to draw up. Gripping her hips tighter in my hands I pulled her back into my thrusts as I felt my hard cock explode inside her. I moaned and continued to roughly fuck my mother's pussy as I milked all of my cum into her. I heard mom moaning in pleasure as she felt my cum coating her insides. Feeling the last of my cum flowing into mom's pussy, I slowly withdrew my softened cock from her and pulled her to me.

I positioned us face to face as I began covering our naked bodies. Mom was practically limp in my arms but quickly snuggled into my body with a quiet sigh. I turned off the lights and settled down with mom in my arms as she buried her face in my neck, draped her leg over my legs, and hugged herself to me. Feeling her warm breath on my neck and her arms wrapped around my body, I was instantly relaxed and ready to sleep. With mom practically laying on top of me, I placed a gentle kiss on her head before letting my exhaustion take me.