Finding Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! Lashes? With a whip?"

"No, Pete. With a cat. It's like a whip with many tails."

"Oh my God!" I was quiet for a few miles. "Let's talk about something else. What do you enjoy cooking?"

"I cook whatever is wanted."

"And you eat whatever you're given."

"Yes, Pete."

"Can you cook for two people?"

"Yes, Pete."

"Can you cook lasagna?"

"With meat or vegetarian, yes, I can."

"Fish?"

"Trout, sea bass, shark, swordfish, snapper, yes, I can cook those."

"Mexican food?"

"What do you like?"

"Enchiladas, tacos, burritos, tostadas."

"I can make red or green enchiladas but I am no good at mole, Pete."

"I don't much like mole so we don't need to worry about that." She shifted a little on the seat.

"Do you need a break? A stop to pee? A walk?"

"If it pleases you to stop, I can do all three, I think."

I looked for a place where we could park close to a restroom. She still did not have anything on except my t-shirt and her hiking boots. I saw a gas station where the restrooms were partially hidden from view. I parked to give her the most privacy between the car and the restroom. I got out and opened the ladies door and called out, "Anyone in here?" When no one answered I motioned to her and she scampered in. As she went in I said, "Stay in here until I come back for you. I'll be gone about a minute."

When I came back I rapped on the door and asked, "Are you finished?"

"Yes, Pete."

"Ok. Let's get back in the car." I opened the door and she quickly got in the car. A minute later we were back on the freeway.

"Pete, may I ask a question?"

"Yes."

"Why did you have me hurry? Am I an embarrassment?"

"No, but around here women don't run around without pants on. All you have on is my t-shirt."

She thanked me and sat quietly, looking out the front window of the car.

"You can ask any question that comes to you. No matter what you ask I will not punish you for asking."

"Am I ugly?"

"No! A little dirty, a bit bloodied, but all in all I'd say you are a very good looking woman. Why do you ask?"

"I have been with you for hours and you have not touched me since you bandaged my tit. Am I unfit? Am I doing something that displeases you?"

"In your world, if Master Bill abandoned you then I became your new Master and a new master would have sex with his new slave. Right?"

"Yes, Pete. I want to please you. You haven't asked me to do anything that I could do and you keep being nice to me. Master Bill cut me for being such a failure. Now I am failing again! I should be dead."

I realized that in her head if I didn't treat her like... like her purpose in life was to cook, clean and fuck then she was a failure.

"I may, at some future time, touch you when we are in public. For now I want you to know that I am waiting until we get home. Then all three of your known talents will be put to use. You will have half an hour to shower, get rebandaged, and another half an hour to make dinner for us from what you can find in my kitchen. After we eat we will go to bed and you may suck me."

I realized I knew nothing about her sexual practices or number of partners. If I was ever going to fuck her I needed to have her checked out medically. I imagined the police would do all that with the samples the paramedic took. Maybe they would share the results with me.

"Pete, you will not fuck me?"

"I need to have you checked to make sure you don't have any diseases, first. I don't know how many people have had sex with you or their medical status. I need to be careful and I can't help you get whatever medical care you might need until we know."

"I am not pregnant. Master Bill had me fixed two years ago. I still bleed but cannot have babies. I have fucked with thirty men and twenty-four women, that I remember."

"That you remember?"

"Sometimes my Master took us to parties for a weekend or an evening and I would lose count of how many different people had me."

"Did you enjoy that?"

"My job is to cook, clean and fuck. If I do those well I may have pleasure. When I fail, I will be punished."

I was quiet the rest of the way home. At home I pulled into my garage and closed the door. I asked her to stay in the car until I came back for her. I went in the house and found a pair of shorts my cousin had left from last summer. I took them to her and asked her to put them on. They fit her pretty well. We went in the house just as my neighbors knocked.

I let them in and they wanted to know what happened. I pointed to the couch and they sat. I sat in my recliner and she stood near me. I realized she wouldn't do anything unless I told her what to do.

"You can sit here," I said, pointing to a nearby chair. Her eyes widened and she hesitated for a second before she sat. I told most of the story, leaving out her damaged breast, her slavery and lack of name. They saw the bump and bandages on her head.

After the story Martha asked, "Why haven't you introduced us?"

"She doesn't know her name."

Martha nodded, "I guess the knock on her head gave her amnesia. Well, no matter. We are Jack and Martha. We live next door. We've lived there since Pete was a baby. He grew up in this house."

Jack stood and said, "It's good to meet you. We'll let you get settled and rest. If you need anything, just ask." He helped Martha up and ushered her out the back door and over to their house.

When the door closed she was still in the chair.

"What's going on in your head?"

"You let me sit in a chair while you talked with the master and mistress from next door!"

A thought hit me and I spoke it. "No one is to know you are my slave. No one is to know I am your Master. I have not decided if we will be... yes, I have decided. You are my live-in girlfriend. Your name is Sarah. S-a-r-a-h. Sarah Forest. You will no longer answer to Slave, Slut or Cunt except when we are in our bedroom or when we are alone. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Pete. I understand." Her smile brightened her face and I knew she was now in her comfort zone. Where did the name Sarah come from? I wondered. The name Forest was from where I found her.

"Do you know what I want you to do?"

"Yes, Pete."

"Good. Let me show you where things are and then you can begin." I gave her the short tour of my home. It's a three bedroom house. I moved into the master bedroom a month after my parents died. In that month I painted, carpeted and bought a new bed. I bought a big bedroom set that changed the look from 1950's comfortable to a western rustic look. The bed was a four poster massive country bed. The bed spread was from Pendelton.

One of the other bedrooms was my office and the third was almost empty. When I showed her that room I said it was for storage. I showed her the three bathrooms. They were just like they had been when the house was built in the mid-fifties. I told her to use whatever she could find in the master bath, shampoo, soap, towels and I found her a new toothbrush and where she could keep it... in the holder next to mine.

I was about to leave her in the bathroom when I noticed she had a tear on her cheek.

"Sarah, what's wrong?"

"Master Bill wanted me to die. That was today! Now I have you, a new name, I have been allowed to sit in a chair, have a toothbrush in the Master's bathroom, and even use your towel. I am overwhelmed.

"Stop crying." I wrapped her in my arm as was surprised by how good she felt nestled against me. "You are here, in my home, under my protection. Earlier you told me there is what is right here and there are memories. Focus on here and now. Get clean. Make dinner. Sleep with me."

I left her in the bathroom. I hadn't thought about why it was called the master bedroom, the master bathroom. Sarah had thought about it.

In the garage I got my back pack and brought it inside. I took it into the laundry room and unpacked. The clothes went into the hamper and I got the food ready to go back into the kitchen. I put the pack and camping equipment back in the garage.

Going back in the house I heard Sarah in the kitchen. I picked up the food and went to the kitchen. She was bent over by my pantry taking inventory so she could start dinner. She was naked. Her tanned legs focused my sight up to her cute ass and pussy. That sight focused my attention on the response inside my shorts. I was getting hard.

"Sarah, I need to put these things in there."

She stood, turned and held her hands out. "Please, Pete, let me take care of those things. I noticed some beer in the refrigerator. Would you like one?"

"No, I'm fine for now. I'm sorry. I forgot you don't have any clothes. Let me get you a t-shirt."

"Pete, I didn't wear clothes unless we were going somewhere. I have been nude almost my whole life. Master Bill had my boots re-soled three times but I have never worn out any clothes. I had three pair of panties to wear when I had a period. I've had the same three panties since I first bled. I will wear whatever you want me to wear. I'm sorry looking at me doesn't please you."

I stepped close to her and said, "Grab my cock."

She did and a smile burst onto her face. "You're hard!"

"You did that. Looking at you did that. I was worried that you might be embarrassed by being naked."

"May I suck you?" Her hands held me through my clothes. This was part of her belief in what she did in life. What my mom and dad had taught me about respecting women said, "Don't use her like that." What I knew about her training in life and how she thought said, "Let her." My throbbing cock cast the deciding vote.

"Suck me, Sarah."

Her hands unbelted, unzipped and helped me out of my shorts and briefs. When my cock sprang out into the open her mouth captured it on the first bounce. In college there was a woman who had the reputation of being able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Sarah could have sucked a golf ball through a straw. If she hadn't also grasped my balls I would have worried that she would suck them out of my scrotum! She looked up at my face the entire time she had me in her mouth. She worked her way farther and farther down my shaft until I was all the way into her mouth. Her tongue knew it's own magic and in very short order my body told me I was about to let her have seven months of my juice.

She pulled back and when the tip of my cock was resting on her lower lip she said, "Where do you want to cum, Pete?"

"In your mouth." Her mouth opened wide and she swallowed my cock burying her nose in my pubic hair. Faster and faster she stroked, all the way in and all the way out until I thrust forward and unloaded down her throat. Five pulses. After the first two she pulled back a little and I was filling her mouth. She swallowed all of it and cleaned me completely. She stayed on her knees until I was soft in her mouth, looking up at me the entire time. Her eyes sparkled.

"Thank you Sarah. That was the best I have ever been sucked. The best!"

She smiled and without removing my soft penis from her mouth she said, "Thank you, Pete."

I pulled out of her mouth. In her world it was up to the man to say they were done, not her. I helped her stand and asked, "What's for dinner?"

"Do you like huevos rancheros for dinner?"

"Yes!"

"Then I'll make that for you, if that's Ok?"

"Make it for us. When it's ready, set the table for two and be prepared to sit with me to eat." I kissed her mouth for the first time, tasting myself and tasting her for the first time. It was not like any kiss I had ever had from a woman. She totally surrendered in that kiss. She gave herself to me. I wanted to take her to the bedroom and fill her pussy. My cock began growing in response.

I ended the kiss and she said, "Thank you, Pete."

"You're welcome. I'm getting hungry. How long 'til we eat?"

"Twenty minutes." I stepped out of my shorts and briefs and headed for the bathroom. I wanted to clean up before dinner. Part of me was already very clean.

I was uncomfortable coming to dinner naked but I did it anyway. Sarah served me a large plate filled with huevos rancheros made like I had never seen them made. A corn tortilla, flat on the plate, with both beans and rice on top, then another tortilla with guacamole, more beans and rice, some shredded chicken, a red sauce, two fried eggs (medium), shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream on top.

My eyes were just as impressed as my nose. The smell of dinner was incredible! She put a small plate in front of her and a dishtowel on her chair.

"Sit, Please." I said.

I complimented her with every bite. I wanted to eat it all, and couldn't. When I was done Sarah asked if she could clean up and do the dishes. I nodded and asked for a kiss before she left. It was incredible. My cock responded and she smiled when she gathered the dishes and went to the kitchen.

My eyes scanned the room, thinking it should look different. My life certainly did. The phone rang. It was the police from the forest. They wanted to know if she would be staying with me for at least a week. I said I was sure she would. I asked about the medical tests that were being done. He told me they were doing them all; pregnancy, std's, infectious diseases, and DNA on any sperm they found in her. He volunteered to email me the results of everything except the DNA.

As I hung up the phone I looked up and Carol was standing on my front porch looking through the glass panel of my front door. I thought about covering up, remembered she had seen me naked plenty of times and instead walked to the door and opened it.

"Carol, how nice to see you. Would you like to come in?"

"Pete, you're naked!" She kept standing on the porch.

"In or out, Carol?"

She came in, moved right to the couch and sat down.

"We need to talk." She said.

"After seven months? After all the vile things you told people about me? Why do we need to talk and what do we need to talk about?"

"I miss you. I pushed too hard about getting married and didn't even think about how hard losing your Dad was on you." (She took a breath) "I'm sorry for all the things I said. I want you back in my life. I love you. How can we get back together?"

"You are a bit late. You must have thought I spent the last seven months wandering around my house naked, waiting for you to come back and when you showed up, I'd just rip your clothes off and forget all about how you left?"

She didn't say anything. She did believe I had waited. Until earlier that day she had been right.

"Sarah, please come here." I called out.

A naked, smiling Sarah rushed into the living room and stopped. She looked at Carol and then at me. She did not look at Carol again. Carol sat in shock.

"Sarah, this is Carol. Up until seven months ago she was the woman, the only women, in my life. She wants to have a relationship with me, as we did earlier this year. Shall we invite her to stay and possibly even move in with us?"

"If it pleases you, Pete, then you do it."

"Will you stay, Sarah?"

"For the rest of my life or until you no longer want me, Pete."

I turned back to face Carol and said, "I guess that makes it up to you. We just had dinner and Sarah just was in the kitchen cleaning up. Are you hungry? I'm sure we can find something for you. There were some left over huevos rancheros."

"Just like that! You introduce me to your naked lover and invite me to stay?"

"Isn't that what you wanted? You said you wanted back in my life. This is my life. My house. My girl-friend Sarah. My work. My hiking. My life."

"But... I wanted it like it was. You and me."

"What would you like me to do with Sarah?" I pointed at her and saw her face. She was scared to death. Never in her life had she seen anything that prepared her for standing and witnessing what was going on between Carol and I. I stepped to her, put my arm around her and said, "Sarah stays. The question is about you. You asked to come back into my life. Now that you see my life, do you still want in?"

"You want me to share?" She stood. All her body language said she was outraged, upset and totally overwhelmed. I smiled. This was not what she expected.

I waited. Finally she got that I had said what I was going to say. It was up to her to speak, act and either stay or go. She turned towards the door.

"Carol, I'll be having a party in the next month or so, to welcome Sarah into town and have her meet all my friends. If you haven't moved, I'll send you an invitation."

"Don't. I won't come to the party. Sarah, I don't mean any disrespect towards you, but you have my boy-friend and I don't see us being friends."

Sarah didn't speak. I realized she would only speak if I told her to or if I asked her a question.

I said, "Well, it was nice of you to offer, nice of you to drop by, nice of you to... withdraw the offer and refuse our invitation. Life is all about you, isn't it? That's not a bad thing I guess, if you're happy alone. Here, let me get the door for you." I opened the door and as Carol moved to it I positioned myself to give her a good-bye kiss.

I was surprised when she let me kiss her. I used to love kissing her. She smelled good, scrubbed. She didn't hug back but tilted her head to accept my kiss. There was no surrender in the kiss. No warmth. I let her go and watched her walk to her car.

Back inside I said, "Thank you Sarah. You just helped me through something I thought I had closure on and now I do. May I have a kiss?"

She looked at me like I had said something strange. She walked the four steps to me and softly said, "You are the first person to ever ask for a kiss. I felt myself get wet when you asked. Thank you, Pete." Then we hugged and we kissed. As the kiss began I felt my pulse rate rise. I was sure my blood pressure went up. Probably my blood sugar level went up too. And, my cock swelled and touched Sarah. As her mouth welcomed me her hands welcomed me as well. Eventually, the kiss ended.

"Pete, do you want me to finish in the kitchen?"

"Yes. I'll come help."

She looked up at me with a face that showed me that a Master had never helped her with either of her first two duties. She didn't object. Her training and years of being a slave wouldn't let her object. We walked into the kitchen and she washed, I dried and put things away. She watched where I put things. I realized that the kitchen was now mine but everything in it was where Mom had them when she was alive.

"Sarah, as you get comfortable in the kitchen I want you to make it yours. Put things where they work best for you. You are the cook, the housewife. If I ever want to cook be afraid. I am not a good cook. When I'm camping I'm pretty good but here, not."

"Shall I check with you before I move anything, Pete?"

"No. As long as I know where the fridge is and you cook, I don't need to find anything else."

She stood looking at me and something was there. I couldn't put my finger on it but something was on her mind.

"Say it."

"I want to kiss you some more. I want to hold your cock and maybe, if you'd like, suck it." (She paused) "What I really want is for you to hold me."

"Finish up in here and come find me. You'll get just what we both want."

I went to the linen closet and got a blanket. At my desk I got a writing pad a pen and a clipboard. All of it went with me to the recliner. I positioned the blanket so when Sarah sat in my lap we could cover up and stay warm. I sat and began making lists.

On the first page I put the heading: "Costco -- Home Depot." On the second page, the heading: Market.

I started listing the things we needed for Sarah to live with me. New curtains for the living room (especially the window in the front door), more towels, soap, toilet paper, girl supplies, shampoo, new sheets for the bed... and it came to me Sarah needed clothes. She didn't even have her three panties!