Finding Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take her shopping in just my t-shirt! None of my other things would fit her. I realized this would take my being inventive.

My phone rang. The caller ID let me know it was Phil, a good friend from work.

"Hey!"

"Have you seen the news?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, I knew you were going hiking near Bassett and they were on the news this evening. I wondered if you knew anything about it?"

"What did the news say?"

"They showed a big house set a ways into the forest and said that an investigation had led to the arrest of a man and two women living there. They have been charged in the murder of a young woman whose body was found near Gold Lake."

My mind was going a hundred miles an hour. If the news says she was found dead then I wasn't there, she doesn't exist and Sarah Forest is a brand new person.

"Phil, I didn't see the news and my hiking trip was a ruse. I didn't go hiking like I said I was. I went... Phil, are you sitting down?"

"Yeah."

"I went to get my girl-friend and bring her home."

"I didn't know you had been with anyone since Carol dumped you."

"Carol came by tonight, wanting to get back with me. Too late! Sarah is moving in. No, Sarah has moved in."

"God! When I tell Kim she will shit! When can we meet her?"

My brain showed me a picture of Kim standing next to Sarah. They were about the same size. Maybe...

"When will Kim be home?"

"In an hour."

"Can you guys come over in the morning? Sarah will make breakfast. She can really cook!"

"Yeah!"

"But, Kim has to call me before you come over. I need to borrow some things from her and I'll need them as soon as you arrive in the morning."

"What do you need?"

"You don't sound like Kim. I'll talk to her about what I need and I'll explain it when you get here. Ok?"

"Ok. Tell me about her."

"She is about the same size as Kim, 25, quiet. She's a great cook, sweet and kisses sweeter than wine. What else do you want to know?"

"How long have you known her?"

"Not long. We just clicked. When she came along I just knew this would be special. By noon tomorrow you'll know too."

"If you say so."

"Don't forget, have Kim call me."

"Right."

I hung up, opened my lists and added a list called "Sarah." Shirts, shorts, pants, skirts, panties, bras, and anything else Kim thought she needed.

Sarah came to the doorway and stopped. I saw her there and turned to see her just waiting. I motioned for her to come to me. She smiled and came quickly. My arms opened and I got her snuggled into my lap.

"Do you write?"

"Yes."

She got the pad and pen. Over the next hour we made the lists longer and spent a lot of time enjoying touching and kissing. Sarah confided that she had never been held like we were doing, never been treated like a woman. She was to be fucked, not loved. I wondered why anyone would put up with being treated like that until I remembered that living like that was all she knew. She never knew she had a choice.

I told her we would go shopping the next day and start by getting her some clothes. Then we would see to the other lists.

"I am going with you?"

"Sure! Why?"

"I've never done it. Masters and Mistresses do that, not... people like me."

"Sarah, can you keep a secret?"

"If you want me to, Yes, Pete."

"You have become a Mistress."

"I cannot! I've never heard of a slut becoming a Mistress! I'm not good enough."

"You question my judgment? Am I the Master?"

"I'm sorry! Oh Pete, I'm sorry. I did not mean to question you. You are my Master."

"If the Master says it then that is how it is. You told me that. I say you are now both my slave and my Mistress. My Mistress still serves me. My Mistress has privileges that a slave would not enjoy. To enter a room where the Master is without permission. To pee, use the bathroom, without permission. To dress or not dress as it suits you. Someday you will just be my Mistress."

"This is all new to me. Everything about my life since Master Bill left me is new. How do I thank you for saving me? For giving me a new life?"

""I cannot answer you yet. I'm still thinking about it, for both of us. You just said that ever since Bill left you your life has changed. Ever since I saw you and the cougar, my life has changed. Which reminds me, Phil and his wife Kim are my friends. They will be coming over in the morning. Do we have enough stuff in the kitchen for you to make breakfast for four of us?"

"Pancakes, sausage, eggs and coffee?"

"We have enough?"

"Yes, Pete." The phone rang. As I picked it up I said, "Snuggle in and relax. I may ask you some questions."

"Yes, Pete."

"Hi, Kim."

"You scoundrel! How long has this been going on?"

"Kim, please let me explain over breakfast. Sarah has planned eggs, pancakes, sausage and coffee. It's all we have in the house. Shopping day is tomorrow."

"Breakfast sounds great. We'll bring some juice. Any preferred flavor?"

"What kind of juice do you like, Sarah?" As I asked I realized what she would say, "Master says what we will have."

I said, "Either orange or one of those cranberry blends. Now, did your husband tell you I needed your help?"

"Yes. What do you need?"

"Clothes. Sarah has nothing to wear. I can't take her shopping for clothes because she has none to wear to go shopping."

"None? What about the clothes she had on when you drove home?"

"She wore one of my t-shirts and her hiking boots."

"What size does she wear?"

"Sarah, what size anything do you wear?"

"My boots are seven and a halfs."

"Boots are seven and a half." I repeated into the phone.

"Blouse, pants, bra?"

"Blouse, pants, bra?" I repeated for Sarah.

"I don't know."

"Ok. How much does she weigh? How tall is she?"

"She's about five-six. Sarah, go into our bathroom and stand on the scale. Come back and tell me how much you weigh, please."

She was back in less than a minute.

"One hundred eighteen pounds, Pete." She said as she snuggled back into my lap. I repeated it for Kim.

"She weighs just about the same as me. How big are her boobs?"

"Perfect!" I said.

Kim laughed and said, "That doesn't help."

"An "A" cup I would guess."

"She doesn't know?"

"No. She's never bought a bra."

"Pete, this is a very strange woman. Are you sure about her?"

"As sure as I am about anyone. More sure about her than I have been about any woman except my Mom. You'll see."

"Ok. I'll bring some stuff for her to choose from. I even have a new pair of panties I'll donate to the cause."

"Thanks, Kim. Would you like to go shopping with us? I'm sure we could use your help."

"Let me answer that after breakfast, Ok?"

"Sure. It's getting late and it's been a long day. See you both in the morning."

Fifteen minutes later we were in bed. Sarah took matters firmly in hand and as my attention became focused she opened her mouth and swallowed as much of me as she could fit in her mouth. My shaft went into her throat and she literally fucked me with her mouth. She didn't gag at all. I'm not long enough or fat enough to break any records but no one has ever looked, pointed and laughed. Seven and a half inches.

The urge to spin her around so I could eat her beautiful pussy was strong but I thought I should hold off until we had the medical results back. I did turn her some, so I could reach her puss. My fingers slid into her easily. She was tight and so wet that two fingers slid right in. I pumped in and out and she responded with more enthusiasm.

The pressure built and blew, giving her a mouth and throat full of my stuff. Not a drop escaped. She swallowed it all. Sarah held me in her mouth until I was limp and I said, "Please get on your back, Sarah."

She did and opened her legs for me. I plunged my fingers back in and fucked her good with them, using the thumb of my other hand to stroke her clit. She held the sheets with her hands and arched as her arousal got close.

"Master, may I cum?" She asked as her eyes begged. "Please Pete, may I cum for you?"

"Are you ready?"

"Oh yes!" Her body was shaking and she was working hard not to cum until I gave permission.

"Cum now, Sarah. Cum now!"

Her head tilted back. Her back arched hard and up so her head, shoulders and feet were on the bed and nothing else. I kept up my thumb strokes and finger penetrations. I stopped when I could see her juices had run all the way to my elbow.

She collapsed, took a few breaths to calm herself and said, "Thank you, Pete. Thank you." She looked at me and saw how wet my arm was.

"Pete, may I get a cloth and clean you or would you like me to use my mouth?"

"A cloth, please. Then we will sleep."

She brought two cloths. One wet to wash me and one dry to dry me. I loved watching her move around our bedroom naked. I remembered how Carol had been uncomfortable being nude anywhere except in bed. She always had a robe close at hand. I preferred the look of Sarah.

"Pete, if I need to pee during the night should I wake you?"

"No. You are a Mistress, remember? You do not need permission. And use the master bathroom toilet. It's also your bathroom. It just takes too long to say the master and mistress's bathroom."

She spooned back against me and my hand naturally went to and held her tit. I remembered what Dad once said, "Anything more than a hand full is wasted." Sarah had no wasted.

Sleep must have been good. The sun was up and Sarah was in the kitchen when I woke up.

"Hey!" I called out. She flew into the room naked and jumped on me, landing with a leg on either side of my hips.

"Yes, Pete? Good morning and how may I serve you this morning?"

I held her face in my hands and brought our mouths together. The kiss brought me fully awake and hard. There was a sheet between my cock and her pussy.

"Oh you feel good this morning. May I help you cum?"

"Please do." She stayed on top of me and the sheet. She slid back and forth along my shaft, rubbing her pussy along the shaft with no fear that I would pop into her. She pinched my nipples and made wonderful noises as she rode me. I arched up and was ready to let go a load when she jumped off, pulled the sheet aside and engulfed my cock with her hand and mouth.

I was beyond thought and flipped her onto her back and drove my cock into her mouth. She sucked hard and I came. When I came I bellowed and she moaned. It took just a minute for me to soften and be cleaned by Sarah.

She jumped back up and scampered back into the kitchen. None of the breakfast had been burnt. Amazing.

I pulled on jeans and a t-shirt. Heading for the kitchen I heard the doorbell. I turned left to the door instead of right into the kitchen. I let Kim and Phil in. Phil carried a big bag that I assumed held clothes. When the door closed I said, "Do you want to meet Sarah now or when she has clothes to wear?"

"Phil said, "Now!" Kim shot him a look. Every man who has been in relationship with a woman knows that look.

I said, "Then you need to strip. I won't have her be the only one naked." I grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it up and off. Both Kim and Phil followed suit. I had never seen Kim naked and when she pulled off the t-shirt she had on I got my first look at her tits. They were the same size as Sarah's with slightly different areola and nipples. Kim's were elongated areola and tiny nipples. Sarah's areola were quarter sized and round. Her nipple was like a fat eraser from a pencil. Fat and long. Maybe half an inch in diameter and three quarters of an inch long. And, Sarah only had one. Both Sarah and Kim were shaved.

All three of us stood together in the living room naked. I called out, "Sarah, Phil and Kim are here. Please come meet them."

She ran out of the kitchen and stopped when she saw us waiting for her. She looked at me and said, "Shall I shut off the eggs?"

"No. Just a quick hello and then let's have breakfast. Hugs all round and let's eat."

She hugged me first, then Phil, then Kim. Phil started to react and Kim noticed. Sarah was gone, back into the kitchen. The table was set and a towel was folded on all four chairs. Phil started to sit. Kim headed for the kitchen to help. I followed Kim. With all three of us carrying it only took one trip and breakfast was on.

After the first bite Kim said, "Is it Ok to ask questions, now?"

"Yes." I said.

"What happened to your breast?" Kim asked. Sarah looked at me.

"The answer to that is a ways into our story. Let me tell the story, then I'll answer any questions we can answer."

"Ok. Go." Phil said.

"I must have your promises, both of you, that what is said here never gets repeated. Ever. Do I have your promise?"

They both said yes.

The news report of a young woman killed near Gold Lake was a report about Sarah. Her ex tried to kill her. I saved her from being lunch to a cougar. He had tied Sarah to a table and cut her. I assume the smell of blood attracted the cougar. I don't know that for sure but it seems logical."

When I took a breath Kim said, "He cut her breast to make her bleed and attract an animal?"

"No. Sarah had a ring in her nipple that he put there. He wanted it back so he cut her nipple off to get it back."

"Shit!" Kim said as she held her own tits.

Since I found her and she had no one else and no where to go I brought her home. I promised the police I would protect her. On our way home we talked and started a relationship.

"That explains why she had no clothes. When he took her out there he stripped her and left her to die. Why did he do that, Sarah?"

Sarah looked at me. Her rules wouldn't let her answer unless I gave permission. I answered, "She burnt his dinner three times."

"You're serious?" Kim was ready to get up and do some harm.

"Yes. Now, the reason we don't want you to tell anyone who Sarah is, is because for her protection it works best if she died in the forest and the evidence convicts him. The police know he killed three other women. The rest of the story is this: Sarah has no past. No ID, no memories of where she grew up, no parents or relatives. We need to invent her as a person. Till we have a good, logical story, that won't get people looking into it at all we don't talk about the past."

Kim kept looking at Sarah. "Does she talk?"

I nodded and Sarah said, "Yes, I talk."

"Good. Now that I understand a little I want you to know I want to be your friend. This is a strange situation, but you're very lucky. You were found by Pete. He's a good guy."

"Thank you, Kim."

I said, "Sarah, it looks like we're done eating. Leave the clean up for the boys. You and Kim go to the master bedroom and see which clothes fit best for today. Wear them and we'll get dressed and go shopping. Ok?"

"Ok, Pete. Thank you for doing the clean up."

Kim took the bag, her own clothes, Sarah and they left us.

When we got the dirty dishes in the kitchen Phil said, "She's beautiful. There's something very attractive about her, beyond her looks."

"Kim is beautiful too. I'd never seen her uncovered before and they share a something undefined that adds to their physical beauty. I think Sarah is going to be my woman for the rest of my life."

"People are going to ask questions. Better have some good answers."

"Right. Like where did you meet?"

"What is your answer?"

"I'm not sure yet."

Kim and Sarah came into the kitchen. Sarah had on a denim skirt, a blue tank top and a denim shirt, unbuttoned over that. The outfit went well with her boots. Kim had on jeans, a green tank top and button front shirt over that.

"Sarah has never worn pants, so I'm wearing them. I asked why she had never worn pants, Pete. Do you know what she told me?"

"I can guess, but Sarah tell me what you told Kim."

"Sluts don't wear pants because that would block access to her pussy."

Phil looked shocked. Kim was upset.

"Her answer doesn't surprise me. There is more to her truth than we told you. Sarah was brought up as a sex slave. She has never known anything else all her life. She had three jobs in life. Cook, clean and fuck. Living in a world like that it makes sense that she never wore pants. She was raised and lived in a world where if she got food she was expected to have sex with someone as a way of thanking them for the food."

"You don't plan to treat her like that, do you?" Phil asked, an angry edge to his voice.

"No. But, I also have to respect that for twenty-five years she lived in that culture. It will take some time to acclimate to our world."

"Damn."

I put my arm around Sarah. "Honey, there is nothing wrong with you. You just don't live in that world any more. Ok?"

"I understand, I think. When you ask me Ok? You are asking if I understand."

"Yes. Ready to go shopping?"

"If you say so, yes, Pete, I'm ready."

We loaded Kim, Sarah and I in my car. Phil begged out of a shopping trip and drove home. We drove to a huge mall and I held Sarah's hand and Kim held her other hand as we went shopping. Two hours later we loaded our treasures into the trunk of my car. Sarah had clothes. She also had feminine supplies.

We took all that home and unloaded. Sarah changed into clothes that were hers and bagged the clothes Kim had loaned her. We got back in the car and went to get sheets, towels as such. Kim was a big help. Sarah's education had not included coordinating colors or fabrics. Kim picked out curtains for our windows that would limit people seeing into our house. Sarah told her that she was used to being naked most of the time. Kim bought curtains in layers for good looks and privacy.

We took Kim home and Kim kissed me good-bye. When she turned to kiss Sarah good-bye Sarah looked at me. I nodded and Sarah kissed Kim like a lover. Kim was surprised and when the kiss ended Kim said, "Sarah are you bi?"

"I don't know. Did I do something wrong?"

"That kiss was much more than a friendly kiss. It was an invitation for sex."

"I am sorry. I don't know another way to kiss."

Kim kissed her and said, "Can you kiss like that?"

"Yes, Kim."

"Kiss me like that." Sarah returned the kiss just as it had been given.

"That is how friends say good bye. Very good, Sarah. You learn quickly."

"Thank you for teaching me, Kim. Are we friends?"

"Yes. Sarah, we are friends."

Carefully Sarah said, "Thank you Kim for being my friend and helping me. I hope I see you again soon." Then she kissed Kim again and returned to my side. Kim smiled at both of us and went into her home.

As we walked back to the car Sarah said, "There is so much to learn. I made lots of mistakes today. Are you angry with me, Pete?"

"No. I understand this is tough."

"Are you disappointed with me, Pete?"

"No, I'm proud of you. You did really well today."

We went home and worked together to install the curtains, wash and dry the new sheets and put them on the bed, load the new towels in the bathroom. We discovered that Sarah needed a chest of drawers more than a closet. She had a big closet she could use as hers alone and half of the closet in the master bedroom as well but no chest of drawers. We decided to look for one on Monday after I got home from work.

Rather than have Sarah cook dinner, I had Chinese delivered. She loved the three dishes I picked and asked how she could learn to cook those things. I didn't know so I wrote a note to myself to find out. We talked about how the week would go. She would stay home while I was at work. If someone came to the door she was not to answer. If the phone rang she was not to answer until after the answering machine answered, and then only if she recognized my voice and I said, "Sarah, answer the phone." For safety reasons she was not to go in the front yard. She could go in the back yard and the garage. I showed her how to operate the garage door and how to lock the house from both the inside and outside. She showed me, after I showed her, where I kept the spare key so she could get back in if she locked herself out. I told her my phone number and that she could call me if there was an emergency. She looked at me like I was crazy.