Finding Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pete, I have seen you use the phone. I even heard Kim's voice while I was in your lap last night. I have never used a phone. Phones were not for people like me. I cook, clean and fuck. No phone needed."

"Here." I handed her the cordless phone. I showed her how it worked and told her to call a number. I gave her the number. She called it. Kim answered. Sarah got so excited she didn't talk. She hit the end button and hung up.

I called Kim back and explained. She had me have Sarah call her again. That time they talked. They even made a date for lunch. Sarah asked me if it was Ok. I said yes. I trusted Kim to help me protect Sarah.

I made a chart of how every day of the week would be. When I was at work, when I would be home, when we would go shopping for food. Sarah said we needed to go on Tuesday.

By ten we were clean and in bed. Sarah used her hands, feet and mouth to get me off. I used my hands and cock to get her off, without fucking.

The alarm woke me up. Sarah came from the kitchen, sucked my morning hard on until I popped, led me into the shower and washed me completely. She shaved me. She shut off the water and dried me. By the time I was dressed my breakfast was on the table. No more drive through breakfasts for me. I kissed her good-bye and then didn't want to go. I went anyway.

On Wednesday I weighed myself and discovered I was up five pounds. I added a walk in the evenings for us. She met me when I came home on Thursday evening dressed for our walk. Jeans and a shirt were on our bed waiting for me to change for our walk. On Friday night Kim and Phil came over for dinner. Sarah made lasagna and a salad. It was better than any I had ever had in an Italian restaurant. Phil invited us to their house for the next Friday night.

We worked on the house on the weekend. We planted herbs in the back yard. We got the chest of drawers we needed and Sarah loaded her stuff into it. I showed Sarah how to do laundry and laughed when I saw that the only things of Sarah's in the laundry were the skirt and blouse she had worn when we went to dinner and grocery shopping. No panties and no bras.

We were getting into a pattern. Then the pattern changed. I came home on Monday night and Sarah was nude. Nothing new about that. She took me by the hand and led me to the answering machine. As I hit the play button Sarah began unbuttoning my shirt.

The voice came on, "This is Detective Jimenez in Bassetts. I'll be sending you a copy of the lab results on Jane Doe in snail mail but thought you might want them by phone. She had no diseases, was not pregnant, and all the other tests show that she was healthy. No liver problems, no diabetes, cholesterol was good, everything. She would have lived a long and healthy life if Mr. Bill Thomas hadn't killed her. By the way, he took a plea and got life without parole rather than the needle. The case file is now closed and will be in the archives tomorrow. Have a good life." The machine cut off. I was naked and hard.

"Why am I naked, Sarah?"

"Sarah Forest has no worries. Sarah Forest can fuck you, if that would please you." Sarah's smile was lecherous. Mine probably was too. She gathered all my clothes and then led me into the bedroom. The linens were off the bed, leaving only the fitted sheet and pillows on the bed. On the night stand I saw a tube of KY, on a chair near the bed, two towels. Soft music played. The room smelled like a forest, pine and cedar.

"Mr. Pete, I don't know if you have ever fucked a forest before but this Forest would love to be fucked by you."

I recognized that this was the first time I had heard Sarah voice a desire, a choice, a want. I wanted to fuck a Forest! Sarah Forest.

"I want to do more than fuck a Forest. I came home from work very hungry. So, before I fuck a Forest I'm going to eat a Forest!" I helped her lie on the bed and I put myself next to her. I kissed my way down her body enjoying all of her and not needing to detour this time. My tongue slid between her swollen labia and tasted her nectar for the first time. It was an instant addiction. I wanted all of it and her that I could get.

She lifted her legs and tucked them behind her shoulders. Her pussy was wide open and filling with her own juices. I wanted a straw. I licked her and she moaned. I sucked her labia and she bucked and said, "Oh sweet Jesus! That is soooo good!"

My tongue moved up and touched her clit. Her hands pulled her pussy even wider open. I lifted my head and said, "Do not cum! Ok?"

"Yes, Pete. I will not cum!"

My tongue swirled around her clit. My lips encircled it and I sucked in pulses.

"Pete, I'm close. May I cum?"

"No!" My finger gathered juice from her opening and spread it on her ass pucker. Her hips jumped and her belly quivered.

"Please Pete! Please! May I cum?"

I left her pussy and knelt at her opening, my cock resting against her.

"I am going to enter you, Sarah. When I hit bottom the third time you may cum."

I slowly pushed into her. I did not believe I would last three strokes. She was milking me with her muscles. She was tight! She was thrusting up to my down. I hit bottom and suddenly pulled all the way out.

"Oh! Pete, please!"

I slammed in. The slamming home moved her two inches on the bed.

"Two! Thank you Pete. Thank you for fucking your slut! I love being your slut."

I pulled back slowly feeing her sucking me back in with the muscles of her pussy. As soon as I was so far out that I was just touching her lips I shoved back in and came. She screamed and came with me. I ground against her pussy and she screamed again. I felt our combined juices flowing down onto my balls. I reached over and got one of the towels and shoved it under her ass to catch our overflow.

Sarah's body was twitching and shaking. "Please, Pete. May I have your cock to clean?"

I pulled slowly back out of her and straddled her contorted body, offering her my wet cock. Her mouth opened and sucked me in. I went in deep, then pulled back. I flipped around and drove my cock back in her mouth as I bent my face to her open pussy. Her nectar mixed with my seed. I drank and sucked all I could get. She came and came again. My cock was still hard and deep in her throat. Her hands held my hips and helped me go deep into her mouth. I knew that most women would be gagging from the mouth fucking she was getting but she didn't gag once.

I rolled us over so Sarah was on top of me and my face was flooded with her juices. She still had me in her throat and I was as deep in her pussy as my tongue would go. Our noises were muffled and filled with juices. Every sound, every taste, every feeling added to my arousal and I felt my balls tighten farther and my cum shot into her mouth and throat.

I collapsed, rolled on my side and Sarah untangled herself to lie beside me.

"Pete, Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"Sarah, Thank you. You're incredible!"

It was a while before we thought of getting up, eating, doing anything but attempting to fuck each other to death. When we did get up Sarah provided a great dinner and we talked about plans.

I wanted to take her with me hiking in the mountains. I had never asked anyone to go with me before. None of the women I had dated or been with had seemed the type to enjoy hiking, backpacking, or roughing it. With Sarah it just felt differently.

When I asked if she had ever been hiking she said yes. From the time she was old enough to bleed she had gone hiking so her Master could enjoy fucking her outdoors. Being practical, she mentioned that she had no equipment other than her boots.

Thursday after work we went shopping and fitted her with a backpack. We got two zip-together sleeping bags as well. The other equipment, I already had. We got the neighbors to watch our backs, gave them a map of our route and Friday night after work we went hiking.

I picked a trail I had done before, not too hard, but challenging in spots. I wanted to see how Sarah would do. She wore a denim skirt, a jog bra and an over shirt. In her pack she had sweat pants and a jacket, for the evening when it really cooled off. She also carried food for Friday night and Saturday morning. I carried the food for the rest of the weekend.

When we neared the spot I had picked in my mind for us to camp for the night there were two tents set up. The two couples were starting their fire and we said hello and kept going. Half a mile farther we stopped and set up our camp. We didn't bring a tent. If I wanted to sleep indoors I could stay home. Sarah cleared a spot for our ground cloth and then she rigged up a rain fly. She did it well. It could be out of the way until needed and would only take ten seconds to protect us from rain. I was impressed.

I got our fire going and I made dinner. Sarah watched me cook and gave me some spices and things to add to my basic dinner. They were welcome additions. Dinner was quite good.

"Pete, did you notice that I didn't wear panties?"

"No, but you told me you only wear them when you're having a period, so I just assumed you were bare."

"Please, Pete, may I beg for what I need?"

"Tell me what you need, Sarah. Perhaps begging later, but now just tell me."

"I have not been punished in a long time. I love how tender and caring you are with me... and I need a little pain to go with all the pleasure."

"I have been doing some reading about that. My life training has me wanting to avoid causing you any pain. Your training has you crave it. I brought you out here to have the privacy to experiment on this aspect of our relationship. In my reading I found that people have safe words. Did you have them with Bill?"

"No. I know about them, but he said I was not allowed to have them."

"I want you to have them. The ones I read about that make sense to me are red for stop, yellow for slow down and green for go."

"I will remember them, Pete."

"For the rest of our weekend trip I am Master."

"Yes, Master."

"In my pack is a red nylon bag. Get it for me."

"Yes, Master."

She opened my pack and quickly found the bag. She didn't know what it contained. It contained things I had purchased at an adult store, toys for her pain and hopefully, our pleasure.

She knelt in front of me and held the bag out to me. I didn't take it.

"Hold it with your teeth and strip."

There was no hesitation. She took off the skirt and then the over shirt, the jog bra. Without taking the bag from her mouth she asked, "Boots off too, Master?"

I nodded. They came off too. She looked so good to me in the light from our fire. Her breast had healed nicely and I knew the nerves were still quite sensitive.

Pointing to our bed I said, "Sit."

"Open the bag, reach in and bring out one toy."

She opened the bag and reached in with one hand. She smiled when she realized what she had found in the bag. She brought it out. A butt plug.

"Tell me about the toy you picked."

"Yes, Master. This is a butt plug. It gets shoved into my ass, stretching it and filling me. If it is well lubed and shoved slowly it can be inserted with minimal pain. If shoved in dry, I will tear, bleed and it will hurt for days, even after it is removed."

"What is used to lube it, should I choose to lube it?"

"My own pussy juices, KY, lard, cooking oil, Vaseline, sunscreen, anything slippery, Master."

"Feel in the bag for something to use as lube. If you find it bring it out."

She found a tube of KY. "Lube the plug, please."

She applied a liberal amount on the plug.

"May I speak, Master?"

"Yes."

"This may get quite messy. I would recommend a towel be used to minimize the mess."

"Get a towel from my pack. First give me the plug."

"Assume a position that makes it easy for me to insert the plug in your ass."

"Yes, Master." She put herself face down on our sleeping bags, ass up in the air and her knees spread wider than shoulder width. Her arms spread wide out from her body. I touched the plug to her ass opening and it opened. Not wide but enough for me to insert the first half an inch of the plug. It was yellow and made a stark contrast even in the dim light to the tanned cheeks of her ass.

I pushed steadily and increasingly harder as the plug widened her ass hole and went deeper. Sarah moaned. I remembered something I had read. I slapped her ass hard with my hand.

"Did I give permission for you to make noises?"

"No Master. I am sorry, Master."

I slapped her again and as my hand hit her my other had shoved hard and the plug seated itself completely. She moaned again and the apologized.

My hand slapped her ass ten times more, five on each cheek. She thanked me for each hit. My hand tingled and was hot by hit ten.

"Are you wet, Slut?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master."

"Do not cum. Wipe off the extra lube with the towel and sit on the towel."

She moved, did as I asked and waited for whatever was next.

"How does that feel, Sarah?"

"Delicious, Master."

"Reach in the bag and find another toy, please."

She reached in and brought out a nipple clamp. "Put it on."

She pulled on her nipple three times, waited a few seconds as it filled with blood and became swollen, then she put the clamp around her nipple and tightened the screw.

She looked at my face the entire time. When she was sure the clamp wouldn't fall off she stopped tightening and let go.

I reached out and tightened the screw half a turn.

"Tell me how that feels, slut!"

"The pain runs from my nipple down into my pussy. My juices are soaking the towel and I am feeling an orgasm building. Thank you, Master."

"Lie on your back."

When she was on her back I stood and undressed. I straddled her shoulders and fed my cock into her mouth. She opened and took it all. I stroked in and out of her mouth a few times. Her tongue worked my shaft and her suction was incredible. I pulled out.

"Thank you Master."

As quickly as I could I turned so I faced her body with her head between my legs and I fed my cock back into her mouth. I fucked in and out, slowly. At the bottom of each stroke I slapped her pussy. After the first three slaps I said, "Spread your slut legs wider, bitch."

Her legs were so spread that her legs formed a straight line between her feet. I slapped harder. It was the sound of slapping wet skin. She sucked harder, attempting to lift her head to get more of my cock inside her mouth and throat. I slapped harder and faster. Her belly began quivering and I saw spasms of contractions. She was about to cum from being treated harshly! More amazing, so was I.

I pulled out of her mouth and she said, "Thank you Master. May I cum?"

"Not yet." I positioned myself between her legs, lifted her legs and had her hold them. My cock lined up and plunged into her. I pulled back, all the way out and I slapped her open pussy.

"Count the slaps, slut. At twenty you may cum!"

"Yes, Master. That was one, Master. Thank you."

All the way in and all the way out. Slap! "Two Master, Thank you."

By twelve I didn't know if I could hold back until twenty. Sarah's eyes were wide open and she looked at my face all the time.

All the way in and all the way out. Slap! "Eighteen Master, Thank you."

"Whose slut are you, Sarah?"

"I am your slut, Master Pete. I am yours. Thank you."

All the way in and all the way out. Slap! "Nineteen! Master, Thank you."

All the way in and I came! At the first pulse into her I slapped her and said, "I love you, Sarah."

"Twenty, Master! I'm cumming for you!" Her body shook and arched beneath me. I continued to fill her with my seed. As I stopped I stayed inside her. She rested her hands on my arms, not holding me but touching me gently.

When I started to pull back and out of her Sarah asked, "Master, may I clean you?"

I rolled to her side and said "Yes." She moved to be able to lick me clean and positioned the towel to catch whatever dripped from her. I removed the nipple clamp from her breast. When I was clean she moved beside me and lay still.

"Master, may I ask a question?"

"No. I will answer without you asking. Yes, Sarah I love you. No, Sarah I didn't just say it because you're a great fuck. I love you."

"Master Pete, I love you too."

We got inside the sleeping bags and fell asleep. In the morning I was awakened by Sarah's mouth and hands.

As I filled her mouth I noticed a flash of yellow in the sunlight. I had forgotten to remove the butt plug! Was that wrong? Dangerous? Stupid?

"Sarah, I left the butt plug in you all night!"

"Yes! Pete. Every time I woke I was reminded that you put it there. Every time I moved I felt it there. My ass is yours. My body is yours. I feel so loved and cared for."

"So, leaving it in for so long is not going to damage you?"

"No, Master. I have worn a plug for as long as four days and while it was painful and uncomfortable it caused no damage."

"I'm glad. I love how it looks. In fact, I would like it if you made breakfast for us wearing just the butt plug."

"Yes, Master. Just the plug or may I also wear boots? Should I make coffee first?"

"Good idea. Yes, boots and then coffee."

She got up and went to the packs. They were hung from the branch of a tree, high enough that for a bear to reach them he would need to reach fifteen feet in the air. She untied the rope and lowered the packs, got our breakfast and the coffee, and pulled the packs back up. She got the small coffee pot and walked the fifty yards to the stream for water.

As she walked back to our camp she met the two couples we had passed the night before. Hiding wouldn't work and covering up would be too late so Sarah just kept walking back to our camp. The lead man said, "Good Morning!"

Sarah responded, "Good Morning!" and continued with her task. I stood up and said, "We trust you all slept well last night. In a few minutes we'll have coffee. Would you like some?"

One of the two women said, "Do you camp in the nude?"

"We sleep nude and just got up. We will dress before we hit the trail. If our nudity bothers you we can dress now."

"It does, a little. I'd be more comfortable if you dressed. Thank you."

The other woman, a bit older than the one who spoke first said, "And I'd love some coffee. Seems someone in our group forgot to bring any."

"Then pull up a rock and sit down. Sarah was about to start the coffee and then breakfast. I'm sorry but we didn't bring enough to share breakfast with you, unless it is an emergency."

Sarah had only spoken the once when she said Good Morning. She had pulled on her skirt and a jog bra and was busy making our breakfast. When the coffee was hot she poured me a cup and brought it to me. She poured a cup for each of the others and then what was left she poured in her cup.

Her skirt was short and every time she bent both her ass and puss were exposed. The bright yellow butt plug couldn't be missed. She behaved as though nothing was out of the ordinary. When she dished my eggs and potatoes into my mess kit the younger woman said, "Excuse me, if this is wrong to ask, but what is the bright yellow thing?"

I answered, "It's called a butt plug. A sex toy. It makes the wearer constantly aware that it is there. Sarah can do whatever she needs to do and still be aware that I put that plug in her, to stimulate her."

"I would never..." The woman said.

"And, that is up to you. I remember being twelve when someone explained French Kissing to me. I thought that was gross and disgusting too, right up to the moment when Sherry Snyder and I French kissed. Ever since then I've been reluctant to judge what I haven't done."

"Does it hurt, Sarah?"

She looked at me. I nodded permission and she said, "No. It is a little uncomfortable when it goes in and later when it comes out, but while it's in it feels like Pete has his cock in my ass. I like the feeling of being full back there and since Pete put it there it is easy for me to feel it is Pete filling my ass."