Finding Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God. It isn't even nine in the morning and I've learned something new. I never knew anyone liked being done in the ass. I never heard of a butt plug. I've got a lot to think about." The four finished their coffee and headed down the trail. They would be ahead of us on the same trail.

We ate breakfast and cleaned up. I asked Sarah how she felt about wearing the butt plug. She needed to remove it long enough to evacuate her bowels and then she wanted it back in. "I meant what I said about feeling you in my ass all the time. It's worth the discomfort to feel it there."

I pulled it out and she went off the trail a ways to take care of business. While she was gone I washed it in hot water and soap, then relubed it. When she came back I put the plug back in.

At one in the afternoon we caught up to the four. They had made lunch and had enough to share. We joined them. When we sat to eat the younger woman saw Sarah wasn't wearing panties.

"I'm Bobbi, by the way. I think I forgot to introduce myself this morning. Maybe it's me but I was shocked seeing both of you naked and then seeing a butt plug. Can I ask another question?"

"Sure." I said.

"Sarah isn't wearing panties. She isn't hiding her body from us. Why?"

"Sarah, would you like to answer?"

"I would feel more comfortable if you answered, Pete, but if you want I will answer."

"I'll answer, if you want to add something please do. Sarah doesn't wear panties most of the time and for some reasons we think are quite good. Panties trap moisture in the tissues of her pussy and that is like creating a breeding ground for bacteria, yeast and other problems. Reason number two, I am her lover and she doesn't want to limit her availability to me. Reason number three, it feels good to feel the breeze. As for why she doesn't hide her body from you, you've all seen her naked. Why hide something you've already seen? She assumes you've all seen a pussy before."

"That makes good sense and it still seems weird." Bobbi said.

"Weird means you aren't used to it. Neither was I when we met. There is something to be said for Sarah's different ways of thinking. She getting me to reevaluate a lot of my own thinking."

We thanked them for lunch and helped clean up and get back on the trail. We hiked with them for half a mile and took a side trail. They talked as they hiked. Years of hiking alone had taught me that I needed to be focused on my surroundings and being quiet helped.

Sarah was a perfect hiking companion. She hiked quietly. She walked so softly that often I couldn't hear her at all. We paused and sat quietly, drinking in the forest sounds and sights. She often pointed to things I had not seen. When we sat, we touched.

Late in the afternoon we stopped and made camp. Sarah picked the spot. Level, between three trees we could tie our rain fly to, and near a stream. Not far from our spot we found an overlook that gave us a view down a valley at least twenty miles long. At the far end a small town was tucked up a little ways up the side of the valley.

As it got dark we watched and saw the lights of the town come on. When it was fully dark we watched the lights of a vehicle leave the town and drive the length of the valley to disappear as it turned and went into a different valley.

Dinner was boiled in a bag and shared. We cleaned up and went to bed so we could enjoy watching the stars and clouds. The moon was full.

"Nick, I am happy."

"I'm glad."

"I've heard the word from time to time but I never knew what it felt like until recently. You actually care for me. You saved my life. You treat me like what I think and feel matter. I now know that happy is how you feel when you can't imagine it being any better."

"That's how you feel right now?"

"Yes."

"It can get better. It's going to. See those clouds? They mean we'll need the rain fly. It's going to rain. I love being out here when it rains."

"I love being with you when you love being out here."

We got the fly strung up and us under it. Sarah took two plastic bags and put our boots and socks in the bags. We stripped and sat on the sleeping bags as the rain started. The drops made a pattering sound on the plastic over our heads. The water collected on the fly and dripped off the low end and flowed away from us.

I kissed Sarah and she molded her body to mine. Lightning flashed five seconds away from us. We both saw the flash and counted seconds until we heard the thunder. We kissed again.

The rain came down harder. The trees sheltered us from the light wind blowing the rain around.

We crawled into the sleeping bags and dozed between lightning strikes. One strike was close enough that the thunder hit as the flash was still illuminating our faces. Seconds later we smelled the burnt air ozone smell.

The storm moved down the valley and left us. We stayed in the sleeping bags and slept. As we slept I had a dream. When I woke up I thought about the dream and the story for Sarah came from that dream.

All the way home I kept working on the details of the story. I called Kim from my car and asked them to meet us at home that evening. Kim said she would bring food.

When we ate together I said, "I want you to know about Sarah. She was born into a cult. In the cult the women all had sex with whoever wanted sex and therefore no one knew who fathered any of the children. The girls were taught only the practical jobs they would do all their lives. Sarah was taught to cook and clean. They were kept isolated from the world. I found her wandering and dazed after an accident where the people she was traveling with were killed. She has been with me ever since."

"Where are the other cult members?"

"Sarah doesn't know where she was coming from or going to. No one claimed the bodies of the people killed in the accident. The van wasn't registered or listed as stolen."

"Did she have any identification?"

"None. Her fingerprints didn't generate any links to anyone."

"I think you've done it. Wait, was there such an accident?"

"I doubt it. We just won't say where I found her. We'll go to a county clerk somewhere and see about creating an identity for her. She was born in the boonies and never had a birth certificate. Now her parents are dead and she found her way to me. There must be a way to create someone."

Three months later I showed Sarah a birth certificate for Sarah Forest. She was born on the eleventh of November 1983 in Oneida County Idaho. Her parent's names were listed as Allen Forest and Aspen Forest. I had found a relative of mine who worked at the county courthouse in Oneida County. She helped me get the birth certificate.

My only regret is that my Dad never got to meet Sarah and Sarah never got to meet my Dad. She has adapted to life other than as a full-time slave. I've adapted to having her devoted to me. We still make adjustments to make sure she feels loved, cared for and protected. Just yesterday she brought me the yellow butt plug and told me something she had done that she needed to be punished for.

Our life may not be what the white-bread world thinks is best, but I like a lot of other things besides white bread. Like loving a Forest.