Finding You Bk. 02: Paradigm Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had chatted, sharing stories, and when the man had mentioned his predicament with the girl in question and he had offered him his services as a licensed P.I.

After verifying the guy's identity to make sure that he wasn't with law enforcement, they had come to an agreement that worked out well for the both of them.

He would find the girl and monitor her, apprehending her when his boss was ready and would give him mate's rates on his fee. In exchange, he would have one hour to do whatever he wished with the girl before turning her over to his employer. The guy had happily agreed with only one proviso, she had to be alive and intact when he got his hands on her.

What happened to her after that was between his employer and God.

The prospect of joining that sex club was appealing to him more and more. The idea that he could find him a bunch of horny sluts that were into physical abuse really turned him on. Once he had them tied up and helpless, he'd be free to fuck and beat on them until he was too tired to hold the whip. He'd have to keep things under control while on their premises but he knew what to say to make the eager little cunts go home with him after and then all bets would be off.

With any luck, he'd get a call or email back regarding his request for a tour soon, and then he could kill two birds with one stone: he'd check the place out to see if it suited his employer's need for privacy and he'd check it out for his own purposes at the same time.

The women were all the same...stupid and so desperate for love that it was disgustingly easy to separate the weak ones from the rest of the herd. He knew how to turn on the charm and get them to trust him and once they did, they were putty in his hands. Once he had them tied up, and revealed his true nature, what could they do? They would soon find out that the unicorns and kittens he promised turned into broken bones and brain damage once he got them in private.

Who knows? Maybe he'd pick himself up a new exercise regime. He chuckled to himself and thought about all the nasty, kinky fun he could have in a place like that. His tastes didn't run quite to the extremes that his employer's did, but he had his own proclivities and it would be fun to be able to indulge in them occasionally.

Fun times, boys and girls, fun times!

He quit snapping photos and lowered his camera once the trio disappeared into the lobby. The driver's seat creaked as he settled back to wait, all his earlier frustration and boredom wiped from his memory. A cramp in his gut reminded him of a more pressing problem and he stepped out of his truck, darted across the street and took a much-needed piss behind a bus shelter. There was no way in hell he was leaving the scene now. He needed to wait for those men to leave and then maybe he'd follow them and see where they took him.

Feeling happy, he returned to his vehicle to wait them out. This night was finally looking up, he thought.

CHAPTER 79

The sound of the elevator's motor humming to life woke Tabby up and she stirred in Cooper's arms. Opening her eyes, she saw the familiar paneling from her building's elevator as she blinked in the glaring light.

"How come I always seem to wake up in one of your arms?" she said, glancing between Marcus and Cooper with a sleepy smile tugging at her lips.

"Because that's one of our most favorite places to keep you, if you don't count being naked underneath one of us of course," Cooper smiled back and gently set her down on her feet, stealing a quick kiss. "You were sleeping so soundly that I didn't want to wake you up."

Tabby stretched; the lithe way her body elongated reminded both men of a cat just waking from a nap. It made the front of her hoody tighten across her chest, making the outlines of her pert nipples and the heavy swell of her breasts, press through the material. Their mouths went dry at the sight and their cocks twitched restlessly, desperately wanting to see more. While Tabby yawned, Marcus and Cooper both discretely adjusted their semi-stiff dicks before Tabby noticed that there was a problem.

"I guess I was more tired than I thought. I don't even remember falling asleep."

Marcus cleared the sudden desert that had taken up residence in his throat. "I think you must have set some sort of speed record because one minute you were purring like a contented kitten on Cooper's lap, the next you were sawing logs."

Tabby blushed. "Please tell me I wasn't snoring?" she asked in horror.

"Only a little," Cooper teased her. "You sounded so cute. Didn't she, Marcus?"

"Yup, like a kitten purring crossed with a hamster sneezing," he replied, trying and failing to keep a straight face. "Just too damned cute for words, angel."

"Oh god," Tabby groaned in embarrassment, as the pair chuckled. "Kill me now."

Marcus sidled up behind her and pulled her back to his chest. He kissed her neck, his warm breath ghosting over her ear, and his hands reached up to cup her breasts making her melt into his grasp. "Now that would be a crying shame, angel." Tabby shivered as his husky voice sent a thrill of arousal zinging down her spine to settle like a glowing coal in her core producing all manner of delicious warmth.

Damn that man and his sexy voice! All Marcus had to do was talk like that and her traitorous body committed mutiny. Bye-bye brain...hello hormones!

The elevator pinged announcing that they had reached their destination and the doors slid apart. Tabby was almost relieved when she stepped out into the hall, if she'd stayed in that elevator any longer; she had a feeling that she wouldn't have been staying dressed for very long. The smoldering looks that she was getting from both men told her that they were thinking of all the things they would have liked to do to her before those doors had opened and cut their fantasies short.

Cooper walked out into the hall followed by Marcus and Tabby; he had readjusted his hold on her so that they could walk out side by side, with one of his arms loosely snaked around her waist. They walked the short distance to her unit with static electricity arcing between them and nobody speaking. The silence wasn't exactly uncomfortable, but the pent up lust supercharged the atmosphere such that Tabby buzzed with a nervous excitement making her hyper-aware of the two alpha males that were escorting her.

Marcus produced her keys from his jacket pocket and unlocked the door so that they could enter the dark apartment. Turning on the lights, it was apparent that Petra hadn't been back since they'd left Saturday night. Everything was dark and the apartment had a chilly, abandoned feel to it. The first thing Tabby did was flip on the lights in the living room and search for the thermostat to turn on the heat.

"C'mon, kitten. Time to get you into bed," Cooper said, coming up behind her and scooping her up into his arms with a startled squeal.

"Hey! I can walk you know!" she giggled, pretending to struggle in his arms.

"True, but then I wouldn't get to feel your round little ass rubbing against me in that intoxicating way that it is doing right now." He leaned over and nipped her lower lip before sealing his mouth on hers. At the same time, a wandering hand gripped her rear and gave it a playful squeeze. He stared at her after he broke the kiss, a faraway look in his sky blue eyes. "You really are becoming my favorite thing to play with, kitten," he murmured, arousal and emotion making his voice rough and sexy.

Heat blossomed in Tabby's belly, fueled by a potent mixture of happiness and desire that swirled together in the most delightful way. The infant connection that flowed between them was weaving their separate lives into something entirely new. The attraction she felt for these two men was already so strong and natural that it was easy for Tabby to forget that she really hadn't known either man for very long. They were essentially strangers, yet her body's reactions to them were the kind you'd expect with long-term familiarity and affection - like something vital in her DNA had been lying dormant all these years, waiting for the day that put Tabby into their sphere of influence and it could finally awaken and flourish.

There would be no going back to the person she had been before meeting Marcus and Cooper, because that girl didn't exist anymore.

She brought her hand up to his cheek and an innocent, boyish smile lit up his face just from the contact. "Back at you, big guy," she replied, threw her arms around his neck, and hugged him tight.

Marcus came up beside them, bringing her overnight bag with him, as Cooper carried her out of the living room. Tabby turned towards him, extending her hand out for him to grasp. When he did, she tugged him in closer, brought his big hand up, and rubbed her cheek against the back of it. "I didn't mean to ignore you," she said apologetically. "It's going to take me some time to learn how to juggle having two boyfriends. I feel guilty giving one of you attention and not the other."

"First of all, angel," Marcus said as they walked down the hall to her room. "You aren't leaving me out when you are with Cooper. I enjoy watching you with him, just as much as he enjoys watching you with me. There is no jealousy between us, sweetness because we know that our turn always comes and that being a spectator is sometimes necessary, and enjoyable. That's what it means to truly share you, angel."

Cooper set her down on the edge of her bed and sat beside her. Marcus placed her bag on a chair by the door, then came, and sat on her other side. Both men each picked up one of her hands and held them in theirs, seeming to need the contact with her.

"People think that a triad is one big happy relationship, but it is actually three separate ones that are intertwined," he explained.

"Three?" Tabby questioned.

"Yes, angel. There is the relationship that exists between you and Cooper."

Cooper held up her hand enclosed in his.

Cooper spoke next. "Then there's the relationship that exists between you and Marcus."

This time, Marcus held up her other hand, his fist securely wrapped around her hand.

"And finally there's the relationship between all three of us as a unit," Marcus finished, reaching across Tabby's midriff and meeting Cooper's free hand at her center. The two men grasped palms, closing their circle.

"There will be times when each of us will want personal time with you, though most times will involve all three of us. I'm not going to get jealous if Cooper wants to spend time alone with you and visa-versa because you belong to both of us equally, angel." He smiled and gave her hand a squeeze. "What I'm trying to say, is that you don't need to worry about splitting your affection equally all the time. Just do what feels natural. The dynamics of our separate relationships will meld until living in a triad won't feel any different than that of a pair."

Tabby nodded and grinned at both of them. "Follow your lead, right?"

"Yeah, love," Cooper replied. "That's pretty much the correct answer to all your concerns. We don't want a preprogrammed robot for a sub, there's no right way or wrong way to act. Just be yourself and the rest will take care of itself. Have no fear, little Tabby-cat, when we want something from you, we will tell you."

"Okay," Tabby agreed, the bands of anxiety wrapped around her chest easing. "I think I can live with that."

Marcus gazed at her and he shot a wicked smirk over to Cooper. "I think we should give our little pet a demonstration on how well we can share, brother. What do you think?"

CHAPTER 80

Cooper returned his devilish look and ran an appraising glance over Tabby, making her insides glow like the heating element on a stove cranked on max. "Sounds like a plan. But I think she's wearing the wrong clothes for our demonstration." His fingers slid under the hem of her hoody and slowly began lifting it up, exposing her naked belly. "I've got the top. You get the bottom?" he asked Marcus.

"I'm all over it," he winked back, dropping himself to his knees in front of Tabby and reaching for the button on her jeans.

In a matter of seconds, Tabby found herself divested of all her clothing and was basking naked under the simmering gazes of two very appreciative males. "Now what?" she asked coyly, biting her bottom lip lightly, pleased at the way the gesture made both men's eyes darken with lust.

They didn't speak, just crawled like jungle cats onto the bed, picked her up between them and lifted her into the center of the mattress. "Now, angel," Marcus said, his voice low and commanding. "Lie back and let us show you what it means to belong to two men."

Hands on both shoulders reclined her onto the bed and Marcus and Cooper stretched out beside her, trapping her between their huge bodies. The fact that she was stark naked while they were both still fully dressed only enhanced the erotic atmosphere they were creating.

They started slowly, running gentle hands up and down her arms, over her belly and cupping her breasts. Their movements were languorous, fingertips making love to her skin awakening all her nerve endings until she quivered in an unending series of tremors. Their whispered endearments and butterfly kisses wove a spell around Tabby, dragging her away from reality and loosening the tension in her muscles, helping her to relax. Her nipples stiffened and she moaned softly every time one of their hands ghosted over the sensitive nubs.

Both men moved as one, kissing trails down opposite sides of her neck, over her collarbones until they reached her aching breasts. Tabby shuddered as twin tongues teased her nipples before engulfing them into a pair of hot mouths that sucked, licked and nipped her into a frenzy of sensation, creating a storm of pleasure that left her confused, weak and squirming with desire.

Tabby quickly lost track of whose hands were touching her as the sensations blurred into one constant stream of erotic impulses that hit her too rapidly for her to keep track of. At first, her mind tried to keep up with their movements, but quickly grew sluggish under the overwhelming onslaught until it had no choice but to surrender itself to the barrage of sensations flooding in. In the space of a few short minutes, her lovers had stripped away her conscious control of her body and reduced her to a wanton creature of desire.

Writhing and whimpering under the wicked torment of their hands and mouths, Tabby's eyelids drifted down as she lost herself in a churning sea of arousal. Marcus glanced up and met Cooper's gaze. A silent "she's ready" passed between them and as one, they each shifted one hand and placed it under her knees, working as a team to lift and spread her thighs apart before finally hooking her legs over their hips to give them unobstructed access to her dripping core.

Tabby barely noticed what they were doing; the pleasure coming from their mouths on her breasts had kept her perfectly distracted until the moment when she felt two large, warm palms come to rest heavily on her exposed pussy. A pair of long fingers slipped between her folds and she moaned through the blast of sensation that hit her.

"Oh god!" she shivered. "That feels so...so...g-good!" Her hands came off the bed and rested on the tops of her lover's heads, tangling her fingers in their hair and pushing their mouths harder against her.

Both men groaned at her breasts, the vibration of their deep voices sent fiery jolts of electricity arcing through her nipples and racing into her core. Pressure at her entrance had her hips bucking upwards, effectively impaling herself on the teasing fingers that slipped inside her.

"Fucking hell!" Cooper swore, releasing his hold on her nipple so that he could look down her undulating body. He withdrew his fingers and they shone wetly under the bedroom lights. "She's fucking dripping, brother!"

"I know." Marcus slid his fingers up her slit until he found the stiff nub of her clit and gave it a quick flick with his fingernail. Tabby cried out and arched her back, shuddering as her body reacted to the sudden stimulus. "You should feel her clit; it's so hard that I could make her cum just by blowing on it!"

"Would you like that, kitten?" Cooper murmured in her ear. "Would you like us to make you cum before we let you go to sleep?" His fingers slipped back into her wetness and stroked her velvety inner walls, knowing the befuddling effect it would have on her.

Tabby was almost incoherent with desire; her brain was filled with a jumble of misfiring neurons that all screamed for the need to release. "Yes," she breathed, her hooded eyes flipping between the two men playfully tormenting her.

Marcus scowled and wrapped the hand that had been between her legs, around her throat with lightning speed. He used enough pressure to capture her full attention, but not enough to cut off her airway. His intention was to correct her mistake, not to actually choke her. Tabby yelped, her shocked eyes flew wide and her whole body stilled. She abruptly found herself rudely thrown from paradise and under the harsh gaze of an angry demon with her scent filling her nostrils.

"Did you forget something, angel?" he growled menacingly at her, flexing his grip around her neck, feeling her gulp reflexively under his palm.

"S-s-sir. Yes, Sir!" she cried out, sucking in a sharp breath as Cooper thrust his fingers back into her pussy catching her by surprise.

"Good girl." He released her, trailed his damp fingers down her neck, between her heaving breasts and rested his palm on her mound. "Now beg us to let you cum, angel," he said in a seductive voice that wrapped around her like silk. "Beg and we might just give you your wish, little pet."

"Please, Sir," she whispered in a breathy voice, finding it hard to get enough oxygen into her lungs.

Marcus smirked and allowed one of his fingers to slip into her cleft. He tapped the swollen bulge of her clit with one fingertip, smiling in satisfaction at the gasps she uttered in response.

"Please, what, my little angel? What do you want?" He teased her clitoris with light brushes of his thumb, while his finger flicked at the hood covering the delicate bundle of nerves. Tabby's eyes rolled wildly as she fought against the overwhelming sensations to be able to think clearly enough to obey his command. Marcus didn't let up, he kept stimulating her, watching in rapt amazement as she struggled to keep herself from coming apart.

Cooper was also paying close attention, understanding the erotic game Marcus was playing and enjoying himself. As soon as he saw her part her lips to speak, he'd hooked his fingers up and attacked her g-spot.

"Pleeeaaase..." she wailed in a long, strangled cry. "Oh god! Oh...fuck!" she cried, writhing against their dual attack. Undeniable pressure was building in her belly and she was losing herself to the sensation. "I'm going to cum," she cried out and both men froze, keeping their hands completely still. She growled in disappointment, her eyelids shooting open with surprise. "Please, Sirs? Please?"

"Please what, angel?" Marcus asked coolly.

"Oh please make me cum. Please?" she pleaded, thrusting her hips so that her pussy ground into their unresponsive palms.

Marcus looked at Cooper, a sly grin on his face. "Do you think we should, brother?"

Cooper pretended to ponder the question for a minute, and then turned to Tabby with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Well...she did ask so nicely. Maybe we should let her cum."

"Hmmm, think about how eager she'll be to serve us tomorrow, if we leave her like this? Maybe we should just go now."

Each made to remove their hands from her pussy and Tabby reacted violently, grabbing their arms to stop them. "No!" she howled in panic. "Please, Marcus! Please Cooper! Don't leave me like this!" Tears of desperation slid from the corners of her eyes as she begged them. Marcus saw the silvery drops slipping away and he ducked down and licked the salty moisture from her skin.