Finding You Bk. 02: Paradigm Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sirs," she whispered hoarsely, her eyes unfocused and speaking to no one in particular. "I need you."

"Okay, angel. But only because you begged for it so sweetly." Marcus and Cooper fell upon her breasts, sucking her stiff nipples into their greedy mouths at the same time their fingers renewed their attack on her pussy. Cooper thrust three fingers inside her, stretching and filling her so that she was overwhelmed with the feel of him and pumped them hard in and out. Her whole body shook with the impacts of his hand crashing into her pelvis while Marcus used the calloused pads of his fingers to rasp across the hypersensitive flesh of her clit, making her scream and writhe.

Pinned down by the weight of their bodies leaning on her chest, Tabby heaved up and screamed, but couldn't escape the explosion of sensation that consumed her reality. Her hips bucked wildly, meeting Cooper's plunging fingers and driving them deeper inside her. He'd angled his fingertips so that he could hit her g-spot with every pounding strike while Marcus increased the speed and pressure with which he was massaging her clitoris. A tornado of sensation lifted Tabby right out of her body; she was tossed and tumbled, twisted and turned, until she had no sense of anything other than the immense need growing in her belly.

Tabby was rapidly coming apart. Between their hot mouths and merciless hands, all she could do was try to breathe through her screams as the need to come intensified to the point of pain.

"More!" she demanded, directing the command at both of her men. Her body was poised on the cusp of orgasm, but some vital element was eluding her and she couldn't tip over the edge, it was making her frantic and desperate.

"Cum, angel!" Marcus demanded, rubbing her clit so hard that it felt like it was on fire. "Cum for us, baby girl!"

She tried. God she tried. She held her breath and willed her release to magically trigger as the stimulation they were providing became more and more uncomfortable.

"I can't!" she wailed, thrashing her head in frustration. "I can't. Oh fuck, it hurts!"

"Shh, angel." Marcus soothed, comprehending the problem immediately. "I know what you need, baby."

He caught Cooper's eye and nodded to the nipple currently in his mouth. "On three...bite her," he said so quietly that Tabby couldn't hear him.

Between her legs, Marcus took a hold of Tabby's engorged clit and rolled it between his thumb and forefinger eliciting a strangled moan from Tabby, but no climax. The muscles in her abdomen undulated like waves on the ocean and he could feel the strong contractions in her pussy as she tried to fight through the mental block that was preventing her from achieving her orgasm.

"One...two..." he mouthed wordlessly. On three, Cooper bit down hard onto the spongy flesh of Tabby's nipple while simultaneously; Marcus delivered a punishing pinch to her clit.

The brilliant blast of agony hit Tabby like a freight train and for a split second, her lungs petrified and her muscles went rigid. Her mind blanked and then exploded into a billion stars as the orgasm lit up every nerve cluster in her body. She let loose a high-pitched wail, followed by a groan so deep that it sounded like it shook the depths of her soul. Her vision went incandescent then plunged into a darkness made of pure ecstasy as her body soared over the crest of her orgasm and she tumbled into oblivion.

CHAPTER 81

When she came to, Marcus and Cooper were by her sides, speaking soft, encouraging words and skimming their hands over her skin. They peppered her with kisses, wherever their lips could reach until she moaned softly and her eyelids opened a crack. It took Tabby a few attempts before she could keep her eyes open long enough to focus them and what she saw was her men, both staring at her with concerned expressions on their handsome faces. She gave them both a sleepy smile and the worried lines disappeared, transformed into identical looks of awe, lust and pride as they welcomed her back to reality.

"How do you feel, kitten?" Cooper asked her, searching her face for any sign of distress.

"Like someone just turned all my muscles to jello," she giggled.

Marcus grinned at Cooper. "Looks like our girl enjoyed being shared, brother."

Cooper chuckled and nodded. "Looks like," he agreed. "That was fucking incredible, kitten. You were fucking magnificent!"

Tabby's contented smile fell away and a look of consternation took its place. "What's bothering you, angel?" Marcus asked.

"I don't understand what happened. Why couldn't I cum? When you touched me before, I never had a problem. This time, it felt...I dunno, like I got stuck or something."

Marcus sat up and urged her to climb onto his lap. "That, my sweet, kinky angel, was your masochist side flexing its fledgling wings."

"How would that stop me from orgasming? I mean I really, really needed to, but couldn't get there."

"Your body needed the shock from pain, baby girl. The second we gave it to you, you went off like the Fourth of July," Cooper replied.

"Is it always going to be like that?" She wondered aloud. "Am I always going to need the pain now?"

Marcus cuddled her to him and lightly stroked her back. "Maybe, maybe not, angel. But it isn't something to worry about. We will find out what is best for you and if it is the pain your body craves to take it over the edge, then we will give that to you."

Tabby groaned in frustration and sat up on Marcus' laps. "That's just it! I don't understand any of this right now."

"Okay, let's see if we can help you with that. When I spanked you, how did it feel?"

"It fucking hurt!" she snapped irritably.

"It did at first, but then what happened?" Marcus prodded her.

Tabby hesitated. "...and then it didn't. It...almost felt...good?"

"Your body was definitely into it, angel. What about now? How did it feel when we gave your body what it was seeking?"

A bright red blush highlighted her cheeks and Tabby dropped her gaze, embarrassed. "Needing to cum and not being able to hurt, but in a different way."

"Different how, kitten?" Cooper asked, genuinely curious to hear her explanation.

"It felt like I was filled up with pressure, like a shaken soda bottle, and it had nowhere to go. When Marcus spanked me, the pain was immediate - it flared then morphed into a weird sort of pleasure - like twisting the cap off that fizzing soda bottle and letting a little pressure escape. The more he spanked me, the more pressure released and the better I felt." She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I'm struggling to reconcile how pain can actually end up feeling so wonderful. It goes against every survival instinct that I have. When you gave me the pain just now, it was like blowing that cap right off that bottle, all that pressure escaped and ecstasy rushed in to fill the void." Tabby laughed. "I don't really remember much after that!"

Cooper winked at her. "You had the most spectacular orgasm I've ever seen. It was so intense that you blacked out for a few seconds. You gave us quite the scare, kitten." He leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. "I'm afraid we've ruined your duvet." He pointed to the huge, damp spot in the center of the bed.

Marcus pulled her back against his chest and crisscrossed his arms over her front. "If it can't be dry-cleaned, I'll buy you a new one. Hell, I'll buy a dozen so that we can just toss them out as we make you cum all over them because, angel, I intend to make you cum like that over and over just for the fucking pleasure of watching it."

A yawn caught Tabby by surprise and she rested her tired head against one of Marcus's biceps. His arm was so warm and solid that Tabby couldn't resist rubbing her cheek against his skin, enjoying the feel.

"Looks like our little kitten is ready for bed, brother," Cooper commented, amused at how much like a kitten she looked at that moment. In fact, if she had started to purr, he wouldn't have been surprised. Despite her exhaustion, Tabby looked contented and well-fucked, a state he selfishly wanted to keep her in forever.

Marcus stood and Cooper pulled the soiled duvet off the bed and retrieved another blanket from the cabinet. Tucked into her bed, Tabby had a moment of panic when both men began to head for the door.

"Wait!" she called out.

Marcus turned and raised an eyebrow at her. "What is it, angel?"

"Would you...could you both stay with me until I fall asleep?" she asked shyly.

"Of course we will. There's nothing we'd like to do more, angel," Marcus replied, returning to her bed and lying down beside her.

Tabby smirked and gave Marcus a wicked, mischievous look. "I can think of at least one thing, Sir."

"Minx. I can too, angel, but I think you've had enough for one night. Go to sleep, little one and I'll take a rain cheque on the offer." He kissed her forehead and the happy sigh she released warmed his chest with pleasure.

Cooper turned off the light and went to lie down on the opposite side of the bed. Tabby snuggled herself into her blankets and they both moved in close, sandwiching her between their big bodies. Once they had her positioned between them, Tabby relaxed, feeling protected and cared for. Their body heat and familiar scents quickly lulled her closer to sleep. Her eyelids soon dropped and she fell asleep, safe in the arms of her two men.

"Goodnight, angel," Marcus whispered, kissing her on the forehead.

"Sweet dreams, kitten," Cooper added, leaning over to kiss her cheek.

Tabby sighed and the slightest hint of a smile tugged at the sides of her lips. Once she was snoring lightly, the two men eased themselves off the bed. On their way to the door, Marcus' gaze accidently fell on the open seam of the zipper on her bag where a tuft of oddly familiar looking cotton fabric had protruded.

Marcus stepped over to the chair and pulled the zipper. "Hold up, Coop," he said quietly.

"What's up?" Cooper asked, curiously watching Marcus open Tabby's bag and pull out his tunic. "How did that get in there?"

Marcus grinned, knowing exactly how and why his shirt had ended up in Tabby's things. He knew he should be annoyed that she'd taken it, but the tenderness and pride in his heart prevented the harsh emotion from taking root. His girl had wanted something of his, with his scent on it, and he couldn't have been happier for her act of thievery. He brought the shirt to his nose and could smell his cologne and sweat mixed into the fabric.

He looked at Cooper and nodded. "Do you know what this means, brother?"

Cooper smirked. "That you have another excuse to spank her?"

"Besides that," Marcus snorted and stepped softly back to Tabby's bed. He placed the shirt beside her on the pillow and watched in rapt amazement as her little nose twitched and her arm pulled it close to her face. She nuzzled the fabric and a contented smile appeared on her lips before they relaxed back into sleep.

"Wow," Cooper breathed, feeling a tug in his chest and an irrational wish that he had brought his own shirt to leave with her too. "If you're not going to spank our little Miss Sticky fingers for her thievery, then what's the deal?"

"Dumb ass," Marcus whispered. "It shows that she is already bonding to us."

"To you, you mean," Cooper replied, wincing at the hint of bitterness in his comment.

Marcus looked at him and shook his head. "No...to us, brother. It just happened that my shirt was the only thing she found that she thought she could take. I'm willing to bet that if there had been one of yours, she would have taken it too."

Cooper stepped closer to the bed and gazed down on the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Shit, he cursed. He was already falling in love with this delicate creature but still questioned if her feelings towards him were as real as the ones she held for Marcus.

Without a second thought, he yanked his own shirt over his head and placed it close to Tabby's face. "Let's test that theory, brother."

Both watched Tabby and for several seconds, it didn't appear as if she was going to react. Cooper felt his hopes plummet but then, her tiny fist opened and gathered his discarded shirt up with Marcus' shirt. She scrunched up the two garments and snuggled her face into both, sighing with sleepy contentment.

Cooper almost burst out into very unmanly tears he was so damned happy.

Marcus grinned at him and clasped him on the shoulder. "See. What did I tell you, brother? She wants you just as much and she wants me, so relax already."

"She fucking amazing, Marcus...just fucking amazing."

"And she's all ours. Come on, let's get out of here and let her sleep or else we aren't going to be able to leave."

With one last, longing look at their precious girl, the pair walked out of her room, closing the door behind them.

Cooper leaned heavily against the wall in the hall and scrubbed his face with his hands. "I can't believe what we have, Marcus. How the fuck did we get so lucky?"

Marcus shook his head, turned, and stared at her door, wanting nothing more than to go back in, climb under those sheets, and hold his angel until the sun came up.

"Fuck if I know, Coop. I keep expecting the Devil to show up and demand my soul in exchange for being given the gift of her and fuck if I wouldn't rip the thing out of my damned chest and giftwrap it for the fucker."

"I feel you, brother." Cooper was quiet for a moment, and then he turned a solemn stared at Marcus. "Marcus...?"

"What?"

"You had better sort your fucking head out fast, man. I am not going to risk losing her," he warned Marcus, deadly serious.

"Don't start this shit again, Cooper. I'm too fucking tired to get into with you again."

Cooper nodded and pushed away from the wall. "Okay, I'll give you a pass for tonight, but this subject is far from being closed, bro. She's too precious for us to lose because you're being a stubborn asshole."

CHAPTER 82

The sound of the apartment door unlocking, distracted both men from their tense standoff. Diego carried a giggling Petra into the apartment and immediately set her on her feet when they opened the door to find the lights already on and Marcus and a shirtless Cooper striding towards them.

"Uh, hey guys," Diego waved and then scrutinized the pair. "Well I'll be damned! You got her, didn't you?" His impressed gaze swung between the two smug bastards grinning back him.

"Yup. Collared. Fucked and sleeping like a baby in her bed." Marcus winked at him.

Diego gave a long, incredulous whistle while Petra squealed in joy. "It's about fucking time." He strode over to his friends and hugged them one at a time. "I'm happy for you two." He turned his eyes onto Cooper. "Lose something?"

It took Cooper a minute to realise what Diego was alluding to but then remembered that he was bare chested. He laughed and nodded. "I left it with our girl. Good thing I brought a jacket."

"Things went well then, I assume," Diego chuckled and Cooper could only nod as the sudden swell of emotion tightened his vocal cords so that he couldn't speak.

Marcus clasped hands with Diego, his happiness choking his voice off as well. "She's...she's all we've ever dreamed of, Digs. I still can't believe that she's agreed to be ours."

Diego shook his head at the state his two best friends were in. "You two idiots deserve her. Just try not to fuck it up, okay? I'd never hear the end of the grief from this one over here, if you did," he said, laughing at the scowl Petra shot him.

"Listen, man, it's been a long, tiring weekend," Marcus began and Diego smirked at him.

"Yeah, I'm sure it has. Is your dick still functional?"

"Fuck off, Digs," Marcus flipped him his middle finger for emphasis.

Cooper laughed and pulled his boots on. "We have three months to see how long that old man's dick lasts!"

Marcus gave Cooper a dirty look. "You wanna walk home, asshole?"

Cooper just smiled and nodded. "Sure. You leave and I'll just crawl in beside our naked, sexy little pet and spend the night. I can always call a cab in the morning."

Marcus snorted and put his jacket on. "You realise how much it is taking me to walk out of here and leave her behind, right? Don't push your luck, buddy."

"Three months, brother." Cooper said softly. "We need to give her the three months to decide. After that, we won't have to leave her behind again because I want her living with us."

Petra gasped in surprise, covering her open mouth with her hands. "Does she know yet, Master?"

"No, Petra and I would like to keep it that way. A lot can happen during the Consideration period and I don't want to jinx our luck. She may not want to move in and we won't force her. Once again, the ball is in her court and all we can do is wait and see what she does with it," Marcus replied, feeling the weight of exhaustion press down on him like a ton of steel.

"You guys need to hit the road before you fall asleep on your feet." Diego said. "You sure you don't want to just crash here tonight?"

Marcus chuckled and shook his head. "If we stay, we will end up inside Tabby and no one will be getting any rest. She's like a flower to a bee, sweet and irresistible; one taste will never be enough."

"Okay. Point taken," Diego said, pulling Petra to his side and holding her close. "You gonna be at the club tomorrow?"

"I'm on shift tomorrow but will come by in the evening," Cooper replied.

"I'll be there," Marcus nodded. "I've got this weekend's receipts to sort through and I want to plan to have Tabby come to the club in the evening."

"Already?" Diego looked surprised.

"The sooner the better. She's going to be spending a lot of time there with us and I told her that her training had already started. She needs to get comfortable in that atmosphere and learn how to comport herself as our submissive in public."

Diego opened the door for the two men. "I'll see you there then. We have three tours of prospective clients scheduled for tomorrow and Scotty and I will be running them through."

"New blood? We can always use new members. Good luck with the interviews," Cooper said, clapping Diego on the shoulder and stepping out into the hall.

Marcus stepped up and gave Petra a fond look. Surprising everyone present, he dropped onto one knee, took her hand in his and formally kissed the back of it. "I haven't had the chance to thank you, little one. We wouldn't have this chance with Tabitha without your help." He looked up at Cooper, who nodded back with a huge grin on his face. "We are forever in your debt, Petra."

Petra blushed and smiled back as Marcus got to his feet. "Thank you, Master. Please look after her...she's my best friend and I don't want to see her hurt."

Cooper stepped in and gave her a hug. "Have no fear, Pets. Tabby is in good hands."

"Thank you. That's all I needed to hear. Good luck, Masters."

Both men tilted their heads in acknowledgement then stepped out into the hall.

"Good night," Diego called quietly as they headed to the elevator. When he closed the door, Petra clapped her hands and threw her arms around his neck.

"I can't believe their plan worked, Master. I'm so happy for all of them," she gushed.

"Me too, little one. All I know is that the next three months are going to be very, very interesting!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the building, the man in the truck was in high spirits. For a day that had initially appeared to be swirling the bowl, things had really turned around. His missing mark had turned up; saving his ass from the fire, and his email just pinged with a response from the sex club.

He clicked on the email and it opened up with the news he'd been hoping to hear. Elysium would be happy to welcome Mr. Anthony Garver for a tour of the facilities and intake interview at 1 pm on Monday.