Fingerprints on My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick's hands smiling down at me as his cock thrusts up inside me. He's hard, so hard as he enters me. That slide inside me now is slippery, fast, he's all the way up inside me and pressed up against me, hard. "Cross your ankles behind my back," he says, just before he kisses me hard.

I obey, crossing my ankles behind the small of his back, suddenly aware of how that tightens me on him. My hands reach up, I hold his head, stroke his hair as he fucks me. As his cock slides in and out of me, his body ricks into mine, pinning my slender body beneath his as the sounds of sex fill the air.

"Am I good?" I moan. "Am I?" I want to be good. I want to be so good for him. The best. "Am I a good fuck?" I want to be a better fuck than his wife. I don't know how, but I want to be.

"You're so fucking good, Kylie," Nick groans and he's fucking me slowly. Too slowly. I want it harder. I want him fucking me hard again, out of control, losing his mind and I squeeze him inside me, enjoying the change of expression as he feels what I'm doing to his cock and I smile.

"Tell me," I moan as he moves inside me, long slow thrusts easing himself into me. He's so big and hard and I love when he slides his length up inside me. My channel stretches around him, clasps him, shapes itself to the contours of that bulbous head, the rigid shaft, taking all of his length inside me.

"Fuck, Kylie, you're so fucking special, you're so good to fuck," he groans and he's moving harder now. Much harder. Every one of his plunging thrusts is making my body judder and move beneath him, my small breasts quivering against his chest under the increasing power of his pounding hips and I can feel his muscles moving under my fingers as he takes me.

"Fuck you ... Kylie ... I want to fuck you so hard," he groans, his hips rocking forward, his cock pounding into me. My eyes open wide, I try to focus on being good for him as he continues to take me but I'm melting, I'm being drawn ever deeper into a golden haze of pleasure.

"Tell me ... you want ... me to ... fuck you," he grunts, easing in and out of me.

My cheeks flush at the idea of consciously saying something like that, my mouth opens, moves without any words coming out. I mean, I said it last time but that was in the heat of what was happening, not thinking. To say that, to ask him to fuck me, to say that word now, that will be shocking and terrifying and exciting. To openly ask him to do to me what he's doing, what I want him to do to me, to ask him to do what he's already doing to me. The idea rattles around in my mind as my channel tightens on his cock. Nick smiles and he's thrusting into me harder.

"Fuck me," I mouth, almost silently. Then I moan "fuck me" a little more audibly. Then, almost a wail, "I want you to fuck me, Nick ... please ... fuck me ... I want you...." I do. I do. So much.

He smiles. "Kylie," he breathes; sweat beads on his brow, his face is beginning to show signs of strain. His cock takes me deep and hard now on every thrust, pulling back and then plunging into me

"Ohhh .. ohh ... ohhh ... ohhh." I too make more and more noises of my own, helpless wordless noises of excitement and surrender and eagerness as his cock impales my, takes me, uses me.

Nick's voice drowns out my sobbing cries nd as he speaks and thrusts, I can tell that the moment is coming very close, for him, for both of us. "You belong to me now, Kylie ... no more boyfriend ... you're mine now ... you're mine to fuck."

The words echo inside my head. He wants me to be his. He wants to me be his to fuck. His hands once more pin mine to the floor above my head. He's riding me hard now, his cock pumps into me and inside me another climax is building. I know what's happening to me now, that wave inside me is building inexorably, incrementing with every thrusting slide of his cock inside my sex.

"You're mine, Kylie ... your cunt belongs to my cock ... you're mine to fuck ...."

"Yes .... Yes .... Yes ...." That voice isn't mine, it's someone else's, pleading, moaning, wanting. Wanting so much. "I'm yours .... I'm yours..."

"Your cunts mine, Kylie. ... say it .. tell me your cunt belongs to me to fuck..."

It's as if something in my head breaks, the way I felt myself tear when he first entered me. My mind surrenders the way my body did when he first entered me. "I'm yours," I sob, his cock sinking deep inside me, filling me. "My cunt .. its yours ... fuck me ... fuck me, Nick ... use my cunt with your cock ... use me .... Fuck me..."

My surrender, combined with the relentlessly forceful pistoning of his cock into my sex, causes me to lose myself and explode into that orgasm that's been approaching as relentlessly as his cock is taking me.

"Ooooohhhh." My voice cries out, a sudden loud moan, my head shakes from side to side, my hands clutch at his, my channel convulses in tight spasms around his cock. Nick reaches his own peak simultaneously, as my channel twitches and convulses on him, his cock erupts inside me, shooting his cum, spurting it into my body. I felt his bursts of cum deep inside me, his cock throbbing, pulsing, his body tensing and pushing against me hard as he empties himself into me.

"Uuughhhhhhh." I receive what he gives me, wanting it, taking it, feeling his culmination within me, welcoming his satisfaction as my own climax holds me enthralled in a golden haze of pleasure before both of us subside, gasping for breath. He's heaving on me, breathing so hard and I'd smile except I'm panting myself, so hard I can't say a word for what seems like minutes. Long happy minutes where he's on me and in me and I revel in that.

It's a long time before he slides out of me to roll onto the floor and lie on his back. As soon as he does, I turn towards him, not caring that his cum is flowing from me. He doesn't care either. We're both exhausted, tired. Content to do nothing for a long time.

"God, that was good," Nick says at last. He sounds happy. Really happy and satisfied. He's lying on his back in the middle of the floor, using his clothes as a pillow. My head rests on his chest, I'm half lying on him, on my side, one of my legs flung over his, my sex pressing very wetly against his leg. His cum is oozing slushily from me onto his thigh but I don't care. I'm not embarrassed at all, it's exciting to know he's fucked me, that his cum is inside me, that I'm so wet and messy from what he's done to me.

He doesn't seem to mind that I'm so slushy against him. His arm on the side I lie on is under me, his hand on my butt, holding me there. I like it. I'm holding his cock in one hand, marveling at the softness of it now, after he's finished. It's no longer big and rigid and hard, it's soft and small and it's very sticky. I'm fascinated and he's enjoying my fascination. At least, I think he is.

"Are you okay, Kylie?" he adds. "Did you enjoy that?"

"I like this with you." I lift my head so that I can smile up at him. We've both got our breath back now.

He's smiling back at me. "God, I was so hard thinking about you after last Friday."

"You were?" I kiss his chest. "You don't know what you did to me, touching me like that with everyone there. I thought I was going to die."

He chuckles. "I was hard all the way home thinking about you, I was thinking about you tonight, before you walked in."

"I couldn't make up my mind whether to come up here or not. I thought maybe you were just being chatty."

"Sort of. Honestly, I didn't think you'd come. I mean, you've got a boyfriend, I'm married and I'm way older than you. And even if you did come up..." His voice trails away.

Now I smile. That cat with a bowl of cream smile. A very happy and contented cat. "You didn't think it'd end like this?" I kiss his chest again, reach for his cock, give it a little squeeze.

All of a sudden he's moving, rolling me onto my back. He's looking down at me and he's smiling, his hand cupping one of my boobs and I love it. Love his hand on me. "I didn't Kylie, and I'm glad it did because I love fucking you." He kisses me for a long long time. When his mouth lifts from me he has that look again. "And I want to fuck you again before I take you home."

I smile. God, he's done it to me twice now and it's ten thirty on Friday night and we're still in his office and he wants to do it to me again. A third time? I'm a little sore, but, well, I really want to do it with him again. "Okay," I reply, trying not to sound too eager and failing miserably because, well, yes, I'd love for him to do it again to me. I smile up at him. "Would you like me to suck it hard again?"

It's sticky and messy but no more than last time and I like the taste. I'm looking forward to getting him hard again. I don't think I want him to lick me again though. I'm such a mess there, his cum is everywhere and I'm so wet and hot already, just thinking about it.

He grins. "Not this time, roll over and lie face down."

I do and he's kissing my neck, my shoulders, his hand circles my back, moves lower. "You've got a perfect little butt, Kylie," he says as his hand caresses me there. It's so good. I like his hand on my butt, stroking me gently. I know my butt's small and tight and very boyish, I'm so happy that he likes it, that he likes me the way I am. I don't have those big curves that white girls have, I'm slender and everything about me is small. My butt. My boobs. My hips. I'm so happy he finds me attractive.

I rest my face my forearms, turn my head sideways so I can look at him as he lies propped up on one elbow beside me. I can't see his face but I can see his arms, his shoulder, his chest. I can see the movement of his muscles as he caresses me and I can inhale the musk of his body. He's as sweaty as I am and it's a musky sweaty smell that excites me. The smell of our shared passion. Our shared love.

"Do you like my butt?" I wiggle it just a little.

He chuckles. "I like all of you, Kylie, you're more beautiful than I ever imagined."

He's imagined me? My heart runs away on me. I'm so curious. "Did you ever think about, you know, doing this with me before? Not just last Friday."

There's silence. "Yes," he says at last. "Since you came swimming in our pool last month."

I remember that. I was wearing that new bikini, the small one and his eyes were on me the whole time. I think that was when I got my crush on him, after I saw him watching me like that.

"You've been thinking about me since then?" I smile to myself.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," he says. My smile grows.

"You've got what you want now," I whisper, moving my head, kissing his arm.

He kisses the top of my head. "Yes, I have," he says. "move your legs apart."

I do and his fingers slide down over the backs of my thighs, touch me where I'm already so wet and ready for him. I don't tell him, he finds that out for himself. Two fingers ease in and out of me, over and over and I can't stop my hips from lifting, from pushing myself back at his hand. I'm so wet for him all over again, although some of that wetness inside me is his cum. His fingers are making wetly squishy sounds as they slip in and out of me.

"Ooohhhhhh." I can't stop that groan.

"You love this don't you, Kylie? Tell me you do, I want to hear you say it." His voice is hoarse. Urgent. Excited. He's hard. I can tell how hard easily, it's resting on the back of my thigh where he lies pressed up against me.

"Yes," I gasp, "yes ... yes I do." Everything he's done to me. I love everything he's done to me. I wonder what he wants to do to me next. Not that it matters. Whatever he wants, I'm going to let him do it to me.

"I'd like to fuck you again now, Kylie." His fingers are so insistent, tormenting me and my hips can't stop lifting to meet that inward slide.

"How do you want me?" I'm moaning. So eager. So willing.

"Kneel for me," he says. "On your hands and knees."

I do, immediately. Eagerly. I turn my head sideways, looking back at him as he move sup onto his knees. I'm wet with anticipation. I have no idea what this will be like but then, earlier this evening, I had no idea what we'd be doing between then and now.

Within seconds he's behind me, his hands holding my hips. His knees edge between my legs, I ease my knees apart for him, he moves closer, I feel him there, feel myself part for him. He slides into me and I'm tight on him. Tight and moaning as he eases into my channel, fills me, takes me, long easy slides of his cock into me.

He pauses, deep in me. Holding me. "I'd love to fuck your ass," he says, wistfully.

I shiver, gasp, my sex spasms on his cock, squeezing him. I kneel, frozen. Does he really want to do that to me? "Okay, if you want to," I gasp, surprising myself. Really? My ass? I'm going to let him do that to me if he wants to? What am I thinking?

"Really?" Nick says. "You'll let me?" He sounds so eager. So excited. His fingertip is circling my ass.

"You have to be gentle," I say, my cheeks burning. "Do it slow." What am I saying? I'm offering up my ass for him to use. To fuck. I'm not ashamed about it but now I'm scared. Really? I'm going to let him. I shudder as Nick eases out of me. I wonder if he's done this before. Maybe to Natasha? Is that why he wants to do it to me like this?

"Lie down with this under your hips," he says, taking a cushion from the chair and placing it under me. I slide down onto it, not at all sure what to expect. I wait was he turns to his desk, fumbles for something. Turns back to me. He has a tube in his hand.

I eye it. "What's that?"

He smiles. "Lubricating gel."

I bury my face in my hands as he squeezes silicone gel onto my butt. His finger works the gel in through my sphincter. My sphincter muscle puckers up as he touches me there. His fingertip leaves me, I feel more gel there, his finger returns and this time I gasp as the tip of his finger pushes inside me. He moves his finger, moving it in my ass in that same rhythm of sex, a steady thrusting, again, again, pushing deeper into my ass with every small thrust. I lie on the floor, eyes half closed, panting, his finger fucking my ass. Thinking that its his finger now but his cock is next.

His finger eases outwards, all the way. For a moment I think he's about to pull it out of me and start fucking my ass but then he pushes two fingers through my sphincter, really stretching me. Two fingers is a lot, pushing my sphincter hard.

"Relax for me, Kylie," he says, his voice soft and low as I jerk beneath his fingers. "Relax."

Intense. The sensations he's inflicting on me twist and curl through my body as I lie face down before him, both his fingers inside me, twisting in me, opening me wider where I'm still puckering around his digital intrusion.

"Have you had your ass fucked before, Kylie?" His voice is breathy, excited. His cock is so hard against my thigh.

"No," I gasp. "No." Of course not.

"Good," he says. He smiles. His fingers ease out of me, he moves over me, his hand guiding himself to me. Part of me wonders how many times he's done this, how many women he's had like this. Does he enjoy sliding his cock into a girl's ass? The tip of his cock pushes up against my tight little opening. His two fingers have stretched me, but feeling him against me there, my sphincter muscle involuntarily puckers up again.

His breathing is fast, excited. I wish I could see his face as he pushes against my anal entrance. His cock head is so big. I try and relax myself but my sphincter muscle is puckering up at the pressure there. Nick eases back, my sphincter relaxes as the pressure dissipates. He pushes, a quick push.

"Ohhh." Taken by surprise, relaxed, my sphincter admits him easily. The head of his cock is inside my ass. Hard. Big. Filling me there. Stretching me around his girth. And fuck, he feels so big. Bigger than when we had sex that first time this evening.

"Fuck," he groans, breathing hard. "Fuck, Kylie, your ass, it's so fucking hot and tight."

"Oh ... oh god ... ohhh ... ohhhh," I sob, feeling him in me.

"Jesus," he groans, and I can hear the pleasure, the enjoyment in his voice. ""Fucking Jesus, are you okay, Kylie? Tell me you're okay? Tell me it's good."

Good? My hands clutch the carpet. My forehead is beaded in sweat. Good? His cock is so fucking enormous. I feel so full there. I try to calm myself, to breath slowly, to relax myself.

"Don't move," I gasp, and then I very gently and slowly. I push myself back onto his cock, feeling him slide slowly and thickly into me, just a little. Not very much. Maybe an eight of an inch but it feels like a foot.

"Uuughhh." I groan. Push back again. A little more of him enters my ass. A little more after that before I pause. He's big. Not impossible, just thick and long and my butt feels like something huge and thick is impaling me.

"Are you okay?" He's holding himself still, supporting a lot of his weight himself, not crushing me, his arms around me, under me, one hand splayed under my stomach, his breath hot against my ear. Not yet anyhow. I know when his excitement carries him away he will. But by then I'll want that too. Now? Now I just want to take him inside me very very slowly. Carefully.

"I'm okay," I moan, thinking to myself, thank god for that lube.

He moves his cock in me, slowly, easing himself very slowly into me. It doesn't hurt but I groan softly at that movement, grit my teeth, bow my head until my forehead rests on the carpet. Push again, push myself back, very very slowly. Fuck, he's so big and hard and it feels so strange taking him there. It's like I'm pushing myself back onto a steel bar. I wish he was a little smaller, but it's no good wishing is it? He isn't. He's big and he's hard and he's intent on fucking my ass. I'm so easy, letting him do this to me. And it's not even like it's a date.

"Ughhhh." He pushes again, slowly, not forcing me, just easing into me. There must be a couple of inches of his cock in my ass now and he feels so big. My ass feels stuffed full. Stretched.

"Ohhhhh." I push myself back onto him. I'm getting used to him easing himself into me there now. I've never thought about anyone fucking my ass but it doesn't hurt, I just feel so full and I want Nick in me. All the way.

"You feel so good," he breathes again, kissing my ear.

"Ohhh .... Don't stop, it doesn't hurt as long as you go slow," I sigh.

"Good." He begins to move rhythmically in my ass. Small, slow movements of his cock into me. Not pausing, not too hard. Just again and again and again, gradually working himself deeper and deeper inside me and it makes my feel so bad, so wicked.

"Oh god .... Oh god ... yes ... yes..." I can hear myself moaning. Almost all of him is inside me and he's holding me tight, his weight on me, on my back and I'm sweating everywhere, my body slippery with sweat, heated, feeling the sheer pleasure of him taking me this way.

Nick pushes the last inch of his cock inside my ass. All of his cock is in me and its an unbelievable sensation. I'm so full, it's as if his cock fills up my insides everywhere and I'm groaning wordlessly. It's impossible that all the big cock is inside my ass but it is and I'm going out of my mind as he continues to move, that hand under my stomach holding me tight as he moves, as he eases himself inwards and outwards in that steady rhythm that controls me.

Nick seems to know exactly what I want and when, even when I have no idea myself. He's moving harder inside me now, thrusting himself into my ass and I'm squealing and moaning and moving beneath him. Random movements, uncontrolled, helpless. I'm being taken and I like it. Nick seems to understand. He's thrusting deeper, harder, hard and heavy on me, it's like he knows that I've adapted to his cock in my ass, I do. Nick fucks me, his cock easing back and in, back in and so that I squeal and sob and moan.