First Time Swinger Wife: My POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first week in August, and time for our daughters to take a two-week "end-of-summer" vacation trip with David's parents. David and I decided we would spend some quality time with Ken and Katy during that period so we could determine if they were the couple for us.

With our daughters away, we entertained them for dinner and David kept their wine glasses full. Our conversation easily gravitated toward sex, and Ken asked if we thought our sexy neighbor and her husband were swingers. I encouraged him to explain what had prompted him to ask the question. He mentioned that they often had parties at which guests were scantily dressed, and that another neighbor who lives next door to them spoke to him of seeing multiple people swimming naked in their pool late at night. He admitted peeking through his fence because he heard one of the men complimenting a woman on her "magnificent tits."

Katy then asked if we had heard about any of that, and what was our opinion of swinging. This was a clear chance to talk in detail about it, and David seized the opportunity. He replied, "What consenting adults do for fun in private is fine with me, and no one else's business."

I added my confirmation, saying, "I agree, and I don't think it's terribly uncommon these days. If people have mutual interests, they should be free to pursue them. I do feel strongly that people who choose to swing should be very discreet and careful about maintaining their sexual health." I waited for an answer as if world peace depended upon it.

Ken replied, "Yeah, if it gives people pleasure and they are responsible about doing it, I have no objection." It seemed like all eyes turned to Katy, and she gave the boldest response of all. "I'm fine with it, and Ken and I have fantasized about it." I glanced at David, and our thoughts were clearly the same.

Unfortunately, and before I could encourage Katy to elaborate, our conversation was interrupted by Ken's cell phone. His boss called him to ask if he would make an unscheduled trip the next week. At that moment, I hated technology.

Ken agreed to make the trip and cut the call short, telling his boss he was with friends and they could discuss it more at his office the next day. It was late, and Katy stood-up and said to me, "Come on. I'll help you with the dishes." We left David and Ken to themselves, and the conversation about swinging did not come up while Katy and I did clean-up in the kitchen. Later, David told me that he and Ken talked about only Ken's upcoming trip.

Before saying good night, they invited us to their home the next weekend for a cook-out and a swim. We happily accepted, and were pleased and excited when Ken said, "We'll be able to finish our conversations without being interrupted." We kissed and hugged good-bye and I easily noticed that Ken hugged me a little closer than usual, and his kiss lingered on my lips longer than before.

After they left, David and I compared notes on our interpretation of their comments on swinging, and we agreed they seemed open-minded about it. We decided to find out for sure the next weekend.

We were in a hurry to get to bed and enjoy talking about what we hoped would happen the next time we were with Ken and Katy. I told David, "You want to fuck Katy, don't you."

"Yes, I do," he quickly replied. "And you want Ken's cock in your mouth and deeply in your pussy, don't you."

"Yes, that would be very hot." I had no reservations about being completely honest with David.

"Will you let him cum inside you?"

That was a good question because we had not talked about using condoms when we fucked them in our fantasies. I had been taking birth control pills for almost two years and, obviously, they were effective. I replied with a question, "How would you feel about that?"

David pondered his response. "If he is clean, it's okay with me. I know you like to feel me cumming hard in your pussy."

"Well then, if he fucks me and I know he is healthy, I will especially enjoy it. What about you and Katy?"

David did not hesitate, saying, "Like with you and Ken, if she is on birth control, is sexually healthy, and will let me, I would love it. They have been married a long time and have no children, so I'm guessing they use birth control of some kind."

I summarized our conversation by saying, "Okay, we agree that if conditions are right, we can skip using condoms." I realized that addressing this subject really confirmed in our minds that we were mentally ready to swing with them.

We had a very hot, lengthy sexual interlude that night. Later, David awakened me in the morning with his mouth on my pussy and we fucked again. We were completely ready for a swinging adventure.

During the next week, we were very excited about our dinner and swim date, and we fucked every night with the passion of newlyweds. Our dirty talk focused on Ken and Katy, describing each of us doing multiple, different sex acts with them. On Wednesday, we discussed how we might encourage them to reveal a desire to swap partners with us, and David suggested we buy new, more revealing bathing suits to stimulate their imaginations.

We went shopping the next evening, and the selection of bathing suits for both of was very limited since it was near the end of the summer season. Just before we were about to give-up the idea, we found suits on sale at a Macy's department store, and bought two we really liked.

Mine was a revealing bikini that was not outrageously sexy, but it was significantly smaller than the two-piece suit I wore at their house on our prior swim visit. It was made of a pretty, white material that fitted closely to my body, and it was thin enough to show the outlines of my nipples and labia. The top straps tied behind my neck, the front pieces covered only one-half of my boobs, and the fullness of my tits could be accentuated by tying the straps tightly. The bottom was cut not far above my mons pubis, high on the legs, and showed a lot of my ass. I loved it as soon as I tried it on, and David almost jumped on me when I came out of the dressing room.

The sales clerk said I looked "smoking hot," and she warned me that when the material was wet it became slightly transparent, and I needed to know that to avoid the possibility of being embarrassed. I asked, "How transparent?" She said another girl who bought the same suit told her that she had dark pubic hair, and it was pretty obvious when she got out of the water. I looked at David, he grinned, nodded positively, and I bought it.

Finding David's bathing suit was easier. He found one that was almost as brief as Ken's, and, due to the snugness of the fit, it nicely highlighted his tight butt and manly package.

David and I were so curious about how revealing my swimsuit would be when it is wet that as soon as we got home from the store I put it on and stood under the shower in the bathroom. Once I was soaked, I quickly dried my feet and stood in front of the big mirror, and David and I simultaneously said, "Wow!" The sales clerk was right. The thin material looked like it was glued to my skin, and every bump and curve was clearly defined. The shading contrasts created by my dark areolas, nipples, and pubic hair were also very noticeable. Between my legs, my labia formed a perfect "camel toe," leaving little to the imagination regarding their fullness and shape. I was definitely ready to make a "splash" at the pool.

As I looked at myself, I was both proud and excited. I felt very sexy, and I knew I was going to enjoy exposing my body to our neighbors. The swimsuit was perfect. It was sexy and revealing, which fed my exhibitionist appetite.

My image in the mirror had aroused me. My nipples had become easily noticeable points that would catch any curious eyes. David also noticed and could not contain his excitement, saying, "Babe, you look awesome. Ken is going to want to fuck you hard and long." His words expressed exactly what I wanted.

I was hoping that Katy had a bisexual interest. She had the same firm body type as my college girlfriend Carolyn, and my thoughts of letting both Ken and Katy take control of me in bed were highly erotic. I took off the swimsuit and toweled myself dry, and David was naked in bed waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. We enjoyed oral and vaginal sex for two hours, with him cumming in my mouth and pussy and me having multiple orgasms. Saturday could not arrive soon enough.

On Friday night, we planned our casual attire for our date the next day. I decided on a sleeveless, white, V-neck top that flattered my bust line and was loose enough to give someone a nice peek at my boobs if I bent over. I had a sexy white bra to wear with it, and the lacy tops on the cups were visible due to the width of the opening on the blouse. An opportunistic glance would reveal the tops of my nipples through the lace. I had lace panties that matched my bra, and a cute, blue, wraparound skirt that reached my mid-thighs. My white sandals with fake jewels on the straps completed my outfit. My accessories were blue, crystal ear studs with a matching pendant that hung perfectly at the top of my cleavage.

David was going to look great wearing a form-fitting T-shirt, red, silk boxers, cargo shorts, and sandals.

Saturday finally arrived, and we could not wait to begin our adventure, which, by that time, was going to be very disappointing if we did not end the night naked and fucking Ken and Katy. While bathing, I shaved my nether region and left a "landing strip" about an inch wide on top, and the area around my labia was completely smooth. David saw me stepping out of the bathtub, and he wanted to eat my pussy right then and there. I said, "No, we don't want to be late, and I'm going to give Ken the first chance to eat me tonight." We laughed.

We crossed the street carrying three bottles of wine and a gym bag containing our swimming suits and a 12-pack of condoms. I am sure that we were grinning as if we had won the lottery. Katy saw us coming, and she came out of the house to greet us. She looked beautiful in a tank top and shorts set, with the top having a pretty blue, yellow, and burgundy floral print, and the bottom being a matching solid burgundy. Her sandals were white, and they had very pretty rhinestones on the straps. She hugged and kissed both of us, and said, "It's great to see y'all again. I know it's going to be a fun night." She took our gym bag, saying, "Go out to the pool. Ken is firing-up the grill. I'll put this in the bedroom for you."

Ken looked amazing. He wore a snug T-shirt that beautifully accentuated his firm chest and muscular arms, and his tennis shorts were tight enough for any observer to appreciate his toned lower body. I immediately imagined him to be naked, and the image in my mind's eye excited me.

After putting the steaks on the grill, David and Ken opened the wine and nearly filled large wine glasses for Katy and me. Because of the heat, we sat inside in the large family room; David and I on one couch, and Ken and Katy faced us on another. Our conversation was very light and often humorous, and we quickly finished the first bottle of wine and opened another. Everyone was admiring the "eye candy" sitting on the opposite couch, and the sexual tension was building by the minute. I became concerned about how long the steaks had been cooking since Ken checked them last and I said to him, "Do you need to check on the steaks?"

"Yes, I do. Come with me and you can decide if yours and David's are done." He reached for my hand and helped me stand, then led me out the door. Standing by ourselves at the outdoor pit, he said very sweetly, "You look beautiful, Susie. David is a very lucky man."

"Thank you, Ken, and you and Katy look great." The combination of my lust and the wine caused me to add, "Y'all look like models in a fitness magazine, and I love a tight body when I see it." I worried that my comment was too forward, but I was wrong.

He put his strong hand on my waist and replied, "You are as kind as you are sexy, and I know that Katy feels the same about David as I do about you." He pulled me against him for a quick hug and he squeezed my waist. I thought his words and his caress were unspoken but clear indications of their interest in playing with us.

We talked for a few minutes more, and several times, I saw him looking at my breasts. I liked it, and it gave me a familiar, pleasurable tingle in my tummy. With his eyes on my chest, he said, "Your pendant is lovely, and your body flatters its beauty." I doubly enjoyed his compliment because it was very sweet, and I knew he enjoyed having an excuse to gaze directly at my tits.

"Thank you. It and the ear studs were an anniversary gift from David. I like to wear them on special occasions." My smile and tone left no doubt that I felt our evening was going to be equally special and memorable.

In a few minutes, Ken put the cooked steaks on a tray, and we went back into the house.

Katy had moved from her couch to sit next to David, with her legs folded and her body turned toward him. David later told me that Katy had seriously flirted with him while they were alone, and affectionately touched his arm and leg a couple of times while they talked. He was delighted in thinking it was an obvious sign that she was seriously interested in wanting to be intimate with him.

We enjoyed a delicious dinner, and we finished a third bottle of wine. No worries though, Ken had a full wine rack. I helped Katy clear the table and we soon joined the men in the family room.

I decided to encourage our collective closeness, and I snuggled next to Ken, leaving Katy to be with David on his couch. David surprised me when he patted the cushion and said, "Sit with me Katy, and we'll make it a date night."

"I'm good with that; sounds like fun." Her reply was quick as she sat down and leaned against him.

We talked and laughed for about thirty minutes without much sexuality in our conversation. Then, Ken said, "It's time for a swim. Are y'all ready?" Everyone answered in the affirmative.

Katy stood and said to me, "We can change in our bedroom and the guys can use a guest room." We went to the master bedroom and she gave my gym bag to me so I could give David his swimsuit, which I did. When I returned to her, she closed the door and smiled, saying, "We don't have to rush." I did not understand her meaning, but said nothing.

I pulled my top over my head and then removed my skirt and sandals, leaving me standing in my sexy, matching bra and panties. Katy kept pace with me, removing her tank top and bra. I was facing a large mirror on the top of their dresser, so I could see the reflection of Katy's boobs and they were beautiful and surprisingly pert for a woman in her middle to late thirties. I took off my bra and then slid my panties down and off, and I was naked and alone with another woman for the first time since my college relationship with my dear friend Carolyn. I felt excitement and a hint of moisture between my legs.

I saw Katy looking into the mirror at my body, and she continued to do so as she took down her shorts and panties. The mirror revealed her pubic hair was closely trimmed and in the shape of a triangle. I realized I was as interested in seeing her naked as she was in seeing me. I was very attracted to her, and I wanted to know, right then, if she, too, was also aroused.

I turned to face her, grabbed my hair with both hands, and pulled it behind my head, saying, "I forgot to bring a band to put my hair in a ponytail, do you have one I may use?" I knew that my raised arms showed-off my tits, and I kept holding my hair while I waited for her answer. I was very excited when I noticed she was gazing at my boobs.

"Oh, sure, I'll get one for you." She stepped beside me to open a box on the dresser, and our thighs touched. With the band in her hand, she said, "I'll do it for you," and stepped behind me to secure my ponytail. Being taller, she easily looked over my shoulder as she continued to admire my body in the mirror. She put her hands on my shoulders and said, "You have beautiful breasts; so large and firm. May I touch them?"

It took only a moment for me to reply. "Yes, if you like. Go ahead."

She put her hands underneath my breasts, cupping and lifting them slightly, and then said, "They feel wonderful; so shapely and heavy." She continued to hold them, and began to caress them as she looked into my eyes reflected in the mirror.

"That feels good, Katy. Your hands are warm and soft." She said nothing and I felt and watched her fingers knead my nipples, which caused them to stiffen. I closed my eyes and softly said, "Oh, yes, don't stop." I knew we had crossed a line, and would not go back.

She bent down and kissed my neck, and I felt her body press against mine. I easily felt her hard nipples on my back and her sculpted bush just above my ass. I opened my eyes when I felt her hands come off my breasts, and she began moving them down my chest.

As her fingers traveled downward, she whispered into my ear, "And your tummy is so flat." I stood, motionless, both hoping and knowing she would touch my pussy. Now kissing my shoulder, her fingertips reached my mound, and she deftly slipped one finger onto the top of my crease and it found my clit. I inhaled quickly from the pleasurable shock I received when her fingertip began a circular motion. With short breaths and a concern for us being interrupted, I asked, "What about the guys?"

"We don't have to hurry. Ken needs to skim the pool to clear the leaves. It will take him about twenty minutes." Suddenly, I understood her saying earlier, "We don't have to rush." She wanted this to happen. I was happy that she had planned it.

Her finger moved farther between my legs, and I again closed my eyes as she traced the outline of my vulva, stroking my big lips and teasing the smaller ones. I had become slippery wet, and her finger glided around and over my pussy. She again whispered, saying, "Just relax, and enjoy it," and I felt her finger penetrate my inner folds and begin exploring my vagina. My knees were getting weak and I wanted her to have her way with me, but a knock on the door startled us.

It was Ken, and he said with a laugh, "Time to come out, girls, we are getting lonesome." I was confident that he must have known what might be happening, and I was suddenly sure that I would be fucking him later.

Katy withdrew her finger from my wet and slightly gaping vagina, kissed my neck, and said, "We have to stop now, but we can be together later."

We put on our swimsuits, and when Katy saw mine she exclaimed, "Oh, my God. You look so hot. Ken is going to lose his mind!" We walked out of the room, and I could not wait to get Ken's reaction to seeing a very sexy bikini on the woman he likely expected to fuck.

When we walked onto the patio, both men immediately complimented me in my new bikini.

Ken exclaimed, "God, Susie, you look great! I have to have a hug from that body," he said with a big grin as he approached me. I walked into his embrace and he pulled my body tightly to his, lifted my feet of the ground, and leaned backward to enjoy mashing my tits against his chest. I enjoyed the sensation of him capturing me with the strength of his arms. When he put me down my thighs rubbed against his, and my pussy literally rolled down over his cock. It was the first time in over eleven years that I had felt a cock other than David's against my body.

David was quick to add, "She picked-out the bikini just for tonight. I've never seen her look so sexy."

David was very proud of me, and I gave him a hug and whispered, "It's going to happen." He gave me a puzzled look, but only for a moment before he smiled widely.

We eased into the cool water and swam randomly around the large pool. Then we took turns jumping off the diving board, and each time the diver's body was on display with a form-fitting swimsuit clinging closely to it. When we took a break, we went to the shallow end so we could stand. The sexual tension was getting thick.