First Time Swinger Wife: My POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everyone was comfortable leaning against the side of the pool, Katy said, "We need more wine. David, come with me and let's open a new bottle."

Without hesitation, he replied, "Great. Lead the way," and they were soon inside the house.

Ken came over next to me and asked, "Are you having a good time?"

I looked into his eyes, smiled, and said, "Yes, it's a wonderful night, and it is still early. I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of it." I intended to send a clear message, and he understood it.

He stood in front of me and put his hands under the water and I felt them on my waist. He moved forward until our bodies were touching, and he said softly, "I want to fuck you, Susie." I was surprised by his directness, and thrilled to hear him say the words. I put my arms around his neck and replied with a kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He pressed me against the pool wall and returned my oral invitation with a divinely passionate and prolonged kiss that released a week's full of my lustful anticipation. He pushed his cock against my tummy, and I could easily feel its hardness. Our kiss continued, and his strong hands found my boobs. He caressed them thoroughly before finding my erect nipples and began lightly tugging them.

I broke the kiss and pressed my face against his neck. While nearly gasping for breath, I told him, "Harder. Pinch them. I like it." He accommodated my request, and I trembled with pleasure as I enjoyed the sweetness of the pain.

I was startled when his hands left my tits, but they went straight to the tie to my bikini top on the back of my neck. His fingers were too big to undo the wet bow knot, so I reached back and did it for him, pulling the small coverings down and off my tits. He moved me a few feet so the water came up only to my waist, and he said with obvious excitement in his voice, "Susie, your tits are awesome, and tonight they are going to belong to me." I craved it when David was aggressive with me during sex, and I felt the same way now with Ken.

He began sucking my nipples and biting them, and the erotic mixture of pleasure and pain greatly excited me. I sensed he was experienced at doing it, and I wondered what other acts of his dominance awaited me.

I was not shy about wanting to feel his cock, and I reached down and put my hand around a large erection, the circumference of which exceeded the size of my grasp. He groaned as he continued to suck on my tits, and I caressed the outline of his large ball sack. I tried to push my hand down into his swimsuit, but it was too tight around his waist to get inside it. I settled for stroking his cock through the stretched material.

I felt one of his hands sliding down my chest and over my tummy. I wanted him to feel my pussy so I moved my feet apart to give him easy access. The bottom to my bikini had an elastic waistband, so it was easy for him to slide his fingers and palm down onto my mound. He put his free arm around me and pulled me against him, kissing me hard and exploring my mouth with his tongue. He nearly flattened my breasts against his chest, and his fingers were soon toying with my sex lips.

He fondled both sets of my labia, and I loved the feeling, but I was impatient for him to penetrate me. I asked for what I wanted. "I want to feel you inside me." I had barely finished saying the words when I felt one of his large fingers push through my thin folds and deeply enter my cunt. I was at the point where thinking about sex in very dirty terms excited me as much as feeling it happen.

I hugged his neck tighter and soon found a rhythm with my hips that matched his digital assault on my feminine jewel. He put a second finger inside me, and the nasty thrills of being very intimate with another man and feeling the fleshy fullness of his fingers probing my vagina took me to the brink of an intense orgasm. I felt the precursors of cumming hard as my legs began to shake and the muscles within my vagina began to flex.

I buried my face into Ken's neck and growled, "Harder! HARDER! FUCK ME!" I soon groaned loudly as a wave of pleasure overwhelmed me. The uncontrolled bucking of my hips and pussy against his hand clearly indicated to him what was happening to me. He intensified his finger-thrusts, and he did not relent until I had finished cumming and I told him, "Okay. Okay. That's enough. That was wonderful." He held me closely and kept his fingers motionless inside me for long minutes, and I felt totally spent and thoroughly satisfied.

When I became fully relaxed, I realized it had been a long while since David and Katy went into the house. I asked Ken, "What do you think our spouses are doing?"

He grinned and replied, "Probably the same thing we are, or maybe they are fucking. I expect that at the least, Katy has choked on his cock by now."

I was about to ask Ken what we should do, and Katy appeared at the patio door, naked and smiling widely. She proclaimed, "The wine is opened and the sex is hot." Apparently, Ken was right about them having enjoyed each other.

I will interject here that after we returned home during the early morning hours of the next day, David told me the following details of his sexual encounter with Katy inside the house.

David said that when they got into the kitchen, Katy gave him a bottle of wine and a corkscrew, saying, "Why don't you unscrew the cork and then screw me." He told me he needed no additional encouragement. He opened the wine and then, without saying anything, took Katy in his arms, and began kissing her. She responded passionately, and she nearly sucked his tongue out of his mouth as her groped her tits and forced his hand into the bottom of her swimsuit and fingered her already wet pussy.

After about five minutes and with things getting intense, she told him, "Wait, let me check on them," and she peeked at Ken and me. "They are all over each other, so we don't have to hurry. I want your cock inside me, now."

David replied, "Great. I have condoms in our bag."

Katy then said, "You don't need one. I am on birth control and completely healthy. Do you have a need to use one?" David assumed that was a polite way for her to ask if he was sexually healthy, which was an appropriate inquiry.

"I'm healthy too. I have not been with anyone but Susie since we got married, and the lab work done for my annual physical is comprehensive."

She smiled broadly and said, "We're good," and in a flash she removed her swimsuit and was naked. David did the same, and she grabbed his cock and pulled him to the dining room, lit only by light reflected from the kitchen. She fell to her knees on the carpeted floor and started to suck his dick, pausing only to catch her breath and stroking him while she did so. She was so talented at sucking cock that he instantly became hard and thought he might ejaculate too quickly. He told her, "Easy, I don't want to cum too soon."

She stopped sucking him, stood-up, and leaned over the dining room table. She spread her feet apart and said, "Fuck me, now. Give it to me." Her firm ass and hard thighs beckoned him like a fire bell, and he grabbed her hips, found her pussy lips with his cock, and plowed into her very wet slit in one powerful thrust.

He wondered if he could or should talk dirty to her, and she preemptively answered that question when she said, "Fuck yes. Your cock is big and I love it. Fuck me hard, David!" Throughout their coupling, they talked to each other using harsh, obscene language that inspired them to reach high levels of eroticism and pleasure. David said he began slapping Katy's ass and she loved it, telling him, "Yes. Yes. Spank my ass. Harder!" He lasted only a few minutes before he grabbed the tops of her shoulders and cried out, "Here it comes, baby. I'm going to fill you up. I'M CUMMING!" He said he came so hard that both of his heads exploded as he buried his dick balls-deep into her tight gash.

When she felt his seed blast into her vagina, she exclaimed, "YES, BABY. YES. Give it to me; all of it!" She gripped his rod with the walls of her pussy and milked every bit of semen his balls had expelled. David relished the forbidden thrill he got from fucking "a piece of strange." She finally collapsed onto the table with David on her back, and they stayed in that position for several minutes while they descended from passion's peak. When they recovered and stood-up, Katy said, "What do you think our spouses are doing?"

When David told me that, I laughed because I remembered asking Ken the same question after he brought me to orgasm.

I will now return to describing the events that followed David's fucking Katy inside the house.

David soon appeared at the patio door with Katy, also nude and smiling. I looked at his limp cock, and I knew he had fucked her. We both were now "all in," and there were no regrets. I was more eager than before to enjoy Ken's dick in my mouth and my pussy.

Ken and I got out of the pool, and stripped away our swimwear. We toweled each other dry, and I was highly pleased to see and feel Ken's very nice cock become fully erect as I dried him and playfully stroked him. It was very comparable to David's in length, but thicker. It easily met my hopes and expectations after seeing and feeling it through his swimsuit.

We relaxed naked on the sofas and drank our wine, and each spouse snuggled against his/her new sex partner. Our conversation was a collective confirmation of our pleasure with our relationship having reached this point. There was unspoken, unanimous consent that we wanted it to be part of our future.

After downing the contents of our wine glasses, we started kissing and caressing our new lovers. Ken's cock quickly became rock-hard as I began to masturbate him while we shared a long, deep kiss. Glancing at David and Katy, I saw him fondling and fingering her pussy as they kissed. It was clear that all of us were ready for the "next round."

I felt pre-cum leaking from Ken's cock as I stroked him, and I knew he was extremely excited, having brought me to orgasm earlier but not cumming himself. I dropped my head into his lap, and quickly took half of his rod into my mouth and began sucking it. He groaned loudly and I licked his corona vigorously, and then managed to take about three-fourths of his length to the edge of my throat. I moved my hand to the base of his now throbbing dick and continued to jack him off while I fully used my mouth to pleasure him. He was encouraging me with dirty talk, saying, "Fuck, yes, Susie, suck it. Suck it baby," as he coordinated his hip movements with my bobbing head.

Katy distracted me with her near scream of "OH, BABY. YES, EAT ME!" I glanced at Katy and David on the sofa opposite me, and I saw him kneeling between her legs with his hands spreading her thighs and his mouth on her cunt. She had two handfuls of his hair as she pressed his face between her widely splayed legs. I paused in sucking Ken's cock, surely to his temporary disappointment, and what I saw amazed me. I looked at Ken and said, "I have to watch this," and he stopped humping my face and reluctantly nodded his affirmation.

I was watching what I had never imagined. David, my loving husband, was orally servicing another woman right in front of me. I was both stunned and excited to watch him repeatedly lick and suck her pussy lips and clit into his mouth while her hips gyrated against his face. Then I saw him put two fingers into her sex cave and begin finger fucking her. She immediately responded verbally, shrieking, "OHHHHH! EAT AND FUCK ME, BABY. DO IT. DO IT. DON'T STOP." She leaned her body backward into the sofa cushion without releasing her grip on David's hair, pulling his face hard against her soaked, throbbing slit. I was extremely aroused, watching my husband give another woman the pleasure I craved from him.

Katy's face showed the intensity of her lust. He eyes were tightly squinted, her mouth gaped open, and the tendons in her neck were taut. I saw her legs begin to quiver, and she strained to say, "YESSSS. YESSSS. I'M GOING TO CUM!" David intensified his oral and digital pummeling of her pussy, and she went over the edge, grabbing her tits and crying out, "OH, MY GOD!" several times while her body convulsed against David's face, never escaping the attachment of his mouth. I knew, exactly, the raw pleasure she felt when she came, and I shared her fulfillment as I watched her arms and legs become limp, her face turn sideways on the cushion, and her breath come in gasps. I was both proud of my man and happy for her.

I renewed my oral assault on Ken's cock, and I knew he was close to orgasm as he tensed his body and started groaning. He soon spoke loudly, "I'M CUMMING, and his body jerked upward. I felt a large burst of his cum hit the back of my throat, and I struggled to avoid choking while continuing to suck. He made unintelligible noises while he held my cheeks in his hands and fucked my face. His semen filled my mouth, and I quickly swallowed twice to keep it from escaping. I slowed my effort as he began to relax, and softly licked and sucked him dry as his cock softened. He slumped into a heap and hugged me against his chest. "That was great, it really was. Thank you."

As we all rested, it was obvious that my husband and I were increasingly comfortable with seeing each other naked and embracing a lover. Once all of our erotic, wife-swapping fantasies became a reality and we had crossed the threshold of extra-marital relations willingly and together, I knew we had not made a mistake in selecting Ken and Katy as our partners.

Katy raised her head from David's shoulder and asked, "Would anyone like some ice cream for dessert?" She got a unanimous "Yes," and we moved to the kitchen table where she served vanilla ice cream with a chocolate syrup topping. In addition to being delicious, it produced a good group laugh when both my and Katy's nipples got hard due to the coldness of the ice cream. It was a great transition back to normalcy after an intense sexual interlude.

Ken was sitting next to me at the table, and he began stroking the inside of my thigh. I was ready for him to fuck me, and when I returned the favor of his touch, I found his cock had already recovered to a semi-erect state. I glanced down at it and knew it was time to have it inside me. I started to stroke it, and Ken then looked at me and announced, "I'm going to take Susie to bed, and we are going to fuck each other into a blissful coma." He spoke the words with such authority that I instinctively looked at David for his reaction. He hesitated for just a moment, and Katy spoke-up.

"Great! Y'all use our room, and David and I will use a guest room."

A tremor of excitement rippled through my body. I was about to go to bed with another man in complete privacy, and I sensed from Ken's physical stature and his aggressive sexual persona that I was going to get the fucking of my life. It would be just him and me, and I was suddenly worried about a possible difference in his expectations and limits compared with mine.

David smiled lovingly at me and relieved my nervous feeling, saying, "That will be fine. Y'all go ahead, and enjoy yourselves." Well, that did it, and Ken took my hand and led me naked to the master suite to ravage me in his bed. My momentary uncertainty notwithstanding, the level of sexual excitement within me was, perhaps, greater than ever before.

I will now focus on my private time with Ken, and describe later David's fun with Katy.

When we entered his bedroom, he closed the door, turned off the overhead light, and lit a small lamp on a bedside table. He had quickly transformed a bright, sterile room into a romantic lair that was appropriate for the ultimate deflowering of my marital fidelity.

He took me into his arms and kissed me, softly at first and then with a rising passion. I was excited to feel his cock returning to its hardness and pressing into my tummy. He led me to the bed and said, "Lie down, Susie. I am going to pleasure you as no man ever has. You are all mine right now, and we will never forget what we are about to share." His calm, authoritative tone complemented both the passion that painted his face and the reassuring look in his eyes. I believed him. He did not know that my submissiveness in bed feeds my sexual appetite, and both his obvious physical strength and assertive language compounded my excitement.

I crawled onto the bed and soon felt his full weight as he put his body on top of mine. His firmly toned chest, stomach, and legs pressed my body into the mattress as his pleasing dominance of me began. He kissed my neck and shoulders which sent a tingle from my head to my toes. I groaned my approval, wrapped my arms around his back, and squirmed with eagerness beneath him, grinding both my tits and my pussy against him. He savored the obvious arousal he was creating within me, and then he slid his body downward.

He cupped and squeezed my breasts in his hands, raising my nipples to resemble cherries on a sundae. He sucked them in-turn, took them deeply into his mouth, and bathed them with his tongue and warm, oral juices. He remembered my earlier request in the pool that he punish my nipples, so he began biting my stiff buds with increasing intensity, willing to give me as much pain as I desired. I encouraged him.

"Oh, yes. Bite them. Harder." I thrived on the sweet discomfort he was causing, and I let him take me to the edge of my pain tolerance before grabbing his head and saying, "Okay. Okay."

He continued by kissing a path down my chest and across my tummy, stopping only when his lips crossed over my pubic mound and rested on the hood of my clit. He said, "Open your legs for me," and I obediently spread them. He placed his body between them and his warm, wet tongue began exploring my vulva, tracing its outline and massaging the swollen petals that now opened a gape in my vagina. He licked and sucked me with an expertise that made my hips grind and my thighs close around his face. His tongue pushed its way through my swollen sex curtains and teased the interior walls of my very needy cunt.

I again felt the two fingers that brought me to orgasm in the pool invading my most private place, and I raised my bottom from the bed and pushed forward to capture and hold them inside me. I immediately recalled how good they had felt as he stimulated my G-spot with his curled fingertips.

He moved his mouth onto my protruding love pearl, and he alternately licked and sucked it. The oral warmth and wetness combined with the stimulation induced by his tongue and fingers soon induced the onset of a raging orgasm.

I grabbed his head and pleaded, "Yes. Yessss. Fuck yes. Don't stop. Please, don't stop." He did not, and with his other hand began pinching and pulling my nipple until my pussy and mind exploded. I know I cried out loudly enough for David and Katy to hear me, and I lost control of my body as my thighs crushed Ken's face and my hips bucked wildly up and down as I came in his mouth.

Ken continued his magnificent efforts until my pleasure abated. When my clitoral sensitivity became discomforting. I raised my knees, held his head, and said, "Okay. Please. Please. That's enough."

That was the second orgasm he had given me before he enjoyed the same pleasure, and I thought, "He is a very unselfish lover."

After giving me time to relax, he pushed my legs together, straddled my body with his, and began moving toward my face. I saw his now hard, beautiful dick approaching my mouth, and I could not wait to taste him again. However, he stopped on my chest and dragged his cock back and forth between my boobs, lubricating the valley with his pre-cum. I pressed my breasts together to capture it, and he began titty fucking me. "That's it, baby, fuck me with your big tits." I was happy to do whatever he wanted.