First Time Swinger Wife: My POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he moved farther up on my chest, reached behind my head, and lifted it forward so he could feed his steely staff to me. "Open your mouth, baby." I obeyed, and his cock passed through my lips and hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag for a moment. "Good girl. Take it deep. Suck it." His dirty talk stoked my passion, and I would have replied in-kind if my mouth was not stuffed.

He held my head and fucked my face, and every third or fourth stroke he slowed and pushed his dick to the maximum depth I could take. He was using me like a slut, and I loved it.

He suddenly pulled his cock from my mouth, leaned down to my face, and said, "I'm going to fuck you now, and pound your cunt like I own it, because tonight I do."

"Yes, Ken, you own it, and I'm your whore. Fuck me hard. Don't hold back."

He positioned himself on his knees between my legs, sat back on his heels, and asked, "Do you want me to use a condom?" I think at that point even if I was fertile and he was a complete stranger, my excitement would have caused me to say no.

"Not unless you think you need to."

"No, I don't." I accepted that as a confirmation of his sexual health, and I was completely ready to enjoy a hard fucking and feeling him cum surge deeply inside me.

With that formality over with, he grasped my legs below my knees, and he lifted and separated them, giving him a clear view of the object of his lust. He leaned forward and I finally felt the head of his wonderful cock against my sex lips. He rocked it along the length of my vulva, covering it with my copious juices. Then I felt the corona pushing into me, and I recalled it being very large when I was blowing him earlier. He went a little deeper and I flinched as his girth began to stretch my skin to accept his size. I reflexively put my hands on his chest, and said, "Oh, God. Go slow. Please. You are big."

"Okay baby, you can take it. Just relax and let me fill you up."

He partially withdrew his dick a few times to lubricate it with my juices, and each time he put it deeper into me. I was easily wet enough; it was his size that required the slow going.

He was soon nearly balls deep with each stroke, and he began to quicken his pace. The discomfort I felt initially became an immensely pleasing feeling of fullness within me. He often tapped my cervix, but he was careful not to cause me discomfort.

He started breathing heavily, and we progressed quickly from easy stroking to hard-core fucking. He pressed my knees against my chest, and I felt as though his solid shaft was inside my belly. I put my hands on his muscled forearms and told him, "Come on babe. Give it to me. Fuck me. HARDER!"

He responded, and our bodies slammed together with a furious rhythm. I knew I would be very sore the next day but I did not care. He grabbed my wrists and pinned my hands above my head. I felt helpless against his strength, and I craved his dominance.

He slowed his thrusts into me, and then pulled out, saying, "Get on your hands and knees." I quickly assumed my favorite position. He gripped my hips, and then slammed his cock into my feminine treasure with a single, hard thrust. It completely took my breath away, and I nearly fainted. He was giving me the hard fucking I asked for, and the pleasure of totally submitting to him consumed me. I knew he was getting close to cumming, so I encouraged him.

"Babe, I want you to cum inside me. Fill me up. Give it to me!"

He slapped my ass, twice, and said loudly, "FUCK YES!" It stung me, but in the moment, I welcomed it.

With a commanding tone, he told me, "Rub your clit. I want you to cum with me." I quickly complied, and the feeling of masturbating while being fucked from behind was doubly pleasing.

My legs soon began to tremble, and I was on the brink of cumming when he started grunting with each thrust. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as his strokes into me became shorter and faster. My head jerked each time he slammed into me, and a growl began deep in his throat. I felt his cock swell, and he exclaimed loudly, "OH, FUCK. FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" His orgasm induced mine, and I found myself overwhelmed with by an intense combination of lust, sensory overload, and joy. I grabbed the end of the mattress and held on for a glorious ride.

I savored the feeling of hot ropes of his semen blasting into my womb, and our orgasms seemed endless. The intensity of his pleasure increased my own, and our bodies melded together as we came very hard. He released his grip on my hair, and my head fell down, planting my face into the pillow. With a final gasp, he collapsed onto my back, which forced me onto the bed. Unable to catch his breath, he lied motionless on top of me for long minutes. Indeed, he had taken my body like no man before him, and he gave me all he promised.

As we began to relax, I felt his cock become soft and slip out of my pussy, followed by a copious flow of his semen leaking out of my widely stretched hole. He rolled off me and pulled me snugly against him, saying, "That was awesome, Susie. It was fucking amazing."

I hugged his strong arm and cooed, "Yes, it truly was."

The following describes David's simultaneous fun with Katy.

David had an equally satisfying tryst with Katy in the guest bedroom. She lit several large candles that created a glowing, romantic mood with the lights turned off. She increased his already eager anticipation by closing the bedroom door, leaning back against it, and saying, "It's just us now. We can do whatever pleases us, and I want us to thoroughly enjoy each other." She then walked into his arms, pressed her body tightly against his, put her hands behind his head, and kissed him deeply.

The warmth and contours of their joined bodies and the wet, penetrating kiss quickly re-ignited their shared passion. David enjoyed "taking charge" in the bedroom, and he wasted no time in asserting himself. Katy was comfortable with following his lead.

He put his hands on her shoulders and began to push her body downward, and she easily understood his unspoken command. She was soon on her knees with his stiff cock in front of her face, brushing across her lips. She took it and his balls into her hands and looked up at him as she began to stroke him. The candlelight reflected off her beautiful face, and she was the picture of a woman happily ready to pleasure her man.

Katy licked his cock, starting at the head and progressing up and down the sides and around its girth while gently massaging his scrotum. She broke their eye contact and covered his corona with her mouth, sliding it past her moistened lips, over her tongue, and deeply into her mouth.

David moaned, "Oh, Katy, that feels great," and put his hands around her head as she slowly began to bob up and down and suck harder. He responded by gripping her hair and moving his hips to fuck her mouth. He was always a "talker" during sex, and he enjoyed encouraging Katy. Firming his gasp of her head, he pulled her face toward him, saying, "Yes, baby, suck my cock. Take it deep and hold it there."

She put her hands on his waist and steadied herself as she felt the head of his dick touch the back of her throat. To his surprise and pleasure, Katy gagged only slightly and moved her face against his pubic bone, allowing the head of his cock to slide into her throat. She continued sucking him, providing him with his first "deep throat" blowjob.

He held her head firmly, and arched his back to maximize his penetration of her oral depth. She did not move, and continued swallowing his cock as he rotated his hips and thighs against her lips. "Oh, my God, Katy, that feels so good! Don't stop." She tried to continue, but she gagged when he pressed her face tightly against his belly, causing her to pull her mouth off him and gasp for breath.

He pulled her up and kissed her passionately, tasting himself on her tongue. She reached down and pushed his cock between her legs, and began sliding her very wet pussy along its length. "Just stand still," she instructed while she enjoyed the friction of his meat against her clit. He hugged her tightly, mashing her tits against her chest, and kissed her while she enjoyed masturbating herself with his dick.

It was not long before he felt her body tense and she interrupted their kiss. Her orgasm overcame her and she buried her face against his neck and groaned loudly while her body shook. She said nothing as a wave of pleasure rolled over her, and shortly thereafter her legs became wobbly and she collapsed against him.

David turned her toward the bed, laid her upon it, and put his body on top of her. Through her heavy breathing, she told him, "That was soooo good. Your cock is wonderful. Now put it inside me and fuck me. Give it to me. Hard."

David pushed his knees between hers and she opened her legs for him, spreading them widely. He touched her wet, blossoming lips with the head of his spear, and put it into her only slightly before withdrawing it and pushing it again only slightly farther into her pussy. She put her arms around his back, arched her own, and said, "Give me all of it. NOW!"

He drove into her fully with a powerful thrust, and through a continuing groan, she pleaded, "Yes. YES! Just like that! Keep doing it. Don't stop. Just FUCK ME!"

She wrapped her strong thighs around him and locked her ankles together. He cupped his hands atop her shoulders and they held each other tightly as he pounded her cunt with strong strokes that reached to the limit of her depth. They gave each other all their passion and energy, and intensely enjoyed the pleasure their union provided.

It did not take very long before Katy said, "God, David, I am close. I'm going to cum!"

He replied quickly, "No, not yet. I want you to ride me like a cowgirl whore." In an instant, she was out from underneath him and straddling his body. With one hand planted on his chest to steady her, she reached for his rod, pressed it against her gaping pussy lips, and lowered her body onto it. She took all of it inside her, and began to grind her stuffed pussy against him.

David grabbed her hips and held her body as she began riding his cock and squeezing it within her cunt with every downward thrust of her body. He reached up and roughly mashed her tits into her chest, feeling her stiff nipples hard against his palms. He soon told her, "I can't hold it, baby, I'm going to cum!"

"Give it to me! GIVE IT TO ME!" she growled, "CUM INSIDE ME."

Her nasty encouragement put David over the top. He pulled her roughly into a sitting position on his hard, fat cock, and he thrust his body upward as he blew his manly load inside her vagina. "OH, BABY! OH, BABY! TAKE IT. TAKE IT ALL!"

His entire body jerked uncontrollably while he emptied his balls into her. The heat of his seed splashing into her vagina induced her orgasm, and she loudly shrieked, "FUCK YES! I FEEL IT BABE. GIVE IT TO ME," as she continued grinding on him and combining her pleasure with his. Their bodies rocked as one many times, locked together in lustful pleasure. She finally collapsed onto his chest, covered his mouth with hers, kissed him passionately, and moaned as only a thoroughly and happily fucked woman can. His arms encircled her, and he held her tightly against his chest until she broke their kiss and pressed her face against his. They felt equally fulfilled and exhausted.

When David and Katy they came out of the guest room, Ken and I were extending our afterglow with conversation and coffee in the kitchen. As we had done, they found the bottoms to their underwear and put them on before joining us at the table.

I had often wondered how we all would react after we had swapped partners and we were together, face-to-face. It turned out to be much more comfortable than I anticipated. There was no awkwardness, embarrassment, or any sense of regret. All of us had fed the passion within us, and while we had willingly crossed a very significant line in our marriages, there would be no recrimination or desire to go back. I was equally happy and relieved.

After relaxing and enjoying our coffee for about thirty minutes, Katy said to me with an enticing smile, "I'm going to take a shower. Would you like to join me?" I then remembered her earlier comment about us having an opportunity "later" to be together.

I instinctively looked at David, and he flashed an encouraging smile. I quickly locked eyes with Katy and replied, "Yes, I would like that. Let's go."

We dropped our panties in the master bathroom, and embraced. Katy took the lead in kissing me, and I relaxed my body against hers. Her soft lips and her tongue probing my mouth compounded the erotic feeling caused by her already stiff nipples pressing into me. This was going to be a beautiful conclusion to my first swinging experience.

The shower space was large, and we had no difficulty moving about and sharing the warm water cascading down upon us. We kissed multiple times, and leisurely soaped and rinsed each other, giving special attention to caressing each other's breasts and softly bathing our love channels, both of which were tender after the poundings we received from our men. I wanted to talk about our swapping experiences to both deepen my bond with her and to satisfy my curiosity about what she did with David. She started the dialogue I wanted.

"Did Ken take good care of you? I heard you cry out once, so I guessed that he treated you right."

"Yes, he definitely did. He was very much in-charge, and I prefer being submissive in the bedroom. He was very considerate in pleasuring me. I came twice; once when he gave me oral and again when he fucked me. At one point, I almost fainted. He wore me out. I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I'm sure he did," she said with a big grin. "He talked all week about how much he wanted it to happen. I will enjoy hearing all the details from him."

I asked, "How about you being with David?"

"It was great. He satisfied me during our foreplay, and I rode him hard until he filled me up and I came with him. He is a great lover, and I hope we all agree to continue playing together." I was pleased by her feedback and delighted that she wanted to continue our fun.

Our conversation ended with her tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately, and her hand between my legs. She was very gentle in caressing my swollen pussy and massaging my clit. She knew I was very sensitive after Ken had his way with me.

We toweled each other dry, and she led me to the bed that her husband and I had wrecked an hour before. She smiled sweetly and said, "Lie down. I want to finish what I started when we changed into our swimsuits."

She closed the bedroom door, and got into bed beside me. I was worried about the guys becoming impatient with our absence, and she assured me this was out time together. "Don't worry. Ken knows that I want to be with you. We won't be disturbed."

She leaned over me with her leg across the two of mine, and she began kissing me again. She lovingly caressed my boobs for a few minutes, and then said, "I'm going to lick your pussy, and I'll be gentle."

I was hoping she would do that, and replied, simply, "I will like that very much, and I will return the favor." Now that we had a plan, she got right to it.

Katy put her hands on my thighs and spread my legs so she could lie comfortably between them. She immediately began kissing a trail from my thighs to my vulva, and she licked my sex lips from bottom to top. I did not say anything; I just groaned with delight. It did not take long for my cunt to be soaked in both my vaginal and her oral juices. Then she intensified her efforts and began sucking and licking my inner folds and probing her tongue inside me. My hips began to move in a rhythm with her tongue strokes, and I knew I was going to cum quickly.

She exposed my clit between her fingers, and started to rub it with her thumb. I love to have my pussy eaten, and having a beautiful woman doing it set my passion ablaze. I labored to find the breath necessary to tell her, "Oh, God, don't stop. That's it, right there!" She held steady to her technique, and I rubbed my tits, pushing them together while lightly tweaking my very sensitive nipples. Soon, my legs began to tremble and I felt the onset of a wonderful orgasm.

I started to cum, and I moaned loudly while bucking my hips against her face and raising my knees almost to my chest. It was a glorious orgasm, and she did not stop her oral assault until she knew I was finished cumming.

I put my legs down and fondled my tits as I felt her climbing on top of me. She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me like a lover. I was completely satisfied, and I told her so. "That was amazing, Katy. Thank you."

We were still for only a little while when I kissed her. "Your turn, Katy," and I slid down between her legs.

It had been years since I was intimate with my friend Carolyn and, in the moment, my bisexuality was in full bloom. I admired Katy's smoothly shaved labia, her symmetrical inner lips, and the slick, vaginal lubrication that covered them like a glistening, transparent veil. I spread them with my fingers and began to lick and penetrate them with long strokes of my tongue. She responded immediately to my stimulation, crossing her legs on my back and saying, "Mmmm, I love that, Susie. Eat my pussy as only a woman can."

I touched her protruding clit with my thumb and began to massage it. I heard her moan, and her hips began to grind her feminine treasure against my face and into my mouth. I looked at her face and saw her eyes shut, her lips taut, and her head moving slowly from side to side on the pillow. I increased the frequency and intensity of my lingual stimulation, extending the tip of my tongue onto and around her clit alternately with broad, licking motions.

With increasing urgency, Katy continued to encourage me. "Yes, baby, that is so good. I love it. Put your fingers into me."

I easily pushed my middle two fingers into her hot, wet, hole and began fucking her with them, stroking her sensitive nerve bundle with my fingertips. I looked up and saw her caressing her tits and tugging her nipples as I felt her pelvic thrusts become harder and more frequent.

She nearly hissed at me in saying, "Fuck, yes. Eat my pussy, Susie. Fuck me. Harder!"

I moved my thumb and covered her clit with my mouth. As I thrust my fingers into her vagina with more force, I sucked her clit into my mouth and punished it with my pursed lips and tongue. Her words had become unintelligible, and her verbal sounds mimicked a child's cries.

I noticed the subtle change in the taste of her juices that precedes orgasm, and her legs soon began to quiver. She came suddenly and powerfully, grabbing my head and groaning as the sensory manifestations of her orgasm overwhelmed her mind and body. She began bucking her hips, and she forced her thighs tightly around my face and fingers as pleasure consumed her. She reached her peak, and her body stiffened for a few moments before she gasped and collapsed into the mattress.

Seeing and feeling her cum so hard, I slowed my stimulation of her lovely pussy, allowing her to come down slowly from the height of her passion. I released her clit from my mouth, and withdrew my fingers from the pussy she had willingly given to me. I felt as satisfied as she did.

I covered her body with mine and kissed her tenderly. Our joy and feeling of fulfillment were mutual and intense. As our very pleasing afterglow cooled, I rolled off her and we snuggled together.

Before we arose to join our men, Katy hugged me tightly and said, sweetly, "Thank you for being the woman I needed to be with. I will look forward to the next time."

I kissed her and replied, "Thank you, too. You are a wonderful lover, and I want the next time to be soon."