First Time Swinger Wife: My POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found our husbands chatting quietly and, as I learned from David later, they had been telling each other how much they enjoyed our adventure. They, too, agreed we should and would again be together in intimacy.

Our swinging relationship with Ken and Katy continued beautifully for two years, playing together at least a couple of times each month, until Ken got a promotion at work and they moved to Los Angeles. During our time together, the four of us had not included any others in our fun, primarily because we all were fully satisfied with each other.

That's my story, and for David and I it was a highly pleasurable and wonderfully erotic experience that enriched our marriage and created a beautiful, intimate, and lasting friendship with another couple. I wish the same happy outcome for any couple that dares to do the same.