Five Steps to Delta Nu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George's eyes were now glued to her hairless cunnie. It was even more beautiful than he had ever imagined, and he had imagined it many, many times. She looked so pure, so feminine, so innocent, yet so terribly alluring and enticing. His legs felt wobbly.

"Georgie," she said softly.

"Yes," he replied, equally hushed.

"Will you take your clothes off for me?"

George's heart raced. "Why do you want me to do that?" It was kind of a dumb question. How many boys would ask a naked girl why she wanted him to take off his clothes? But, this was George and, in fact, the answer was not what one might have expected.

"Because I want to see if you really do like what you see and, besides." She added more softly, more uncomfortably, "I want you to be able to play with yourself while you look at me."

It was a pretty reasonable request, or offer, and a rather inviting one at that. Yet, George was still very hesitant. He would, of course, greatly enjoy jerking off to the sight of a naked Bree Olson. What boy wouldn't, and he would especially so. But, there was something rather disdainful, even demeaning, in the offer. "Thanks, but no thanks," he indignantly responded.

Bree was surprised, very surprised. She was the one standing there naked before him. She knew how much he had always wanted to see her naked and she was even going to let him jerk off to her naked body right in front of her. She thought that was a really very gracious, if not tremendously generous, offer. "Georgie, why not? What's wrong?" She instinctively covered herself with her hands, no longer feeling so comfortable exposing herself like this, when the boy is rejecting her. Although, a girl trying to hide her nakedness with her hands, particularly a girl with such big tits, was often much more provocative and seductive than simply standing there with the hands hanging at one's sides.

George took a deep breath. He was feeling a bit peeved, and it was evident in the tone of his voice. She just didn't get it. She came here to apologize but all she did was to insult him once again. He didn't know whether he wanted to, or should have to, explain himself. But, she did perhaps at least deserve that.

"Bree," he began, "You wouldn't have sex with me. I understand. I accept that. But, now you want to make up for it by having me jerk off in front of you? Is that really such a gift? Imagine a girl friend of many years dumping you, before you even get to have sex, in fact right before she starts getting interested in having sex. Then, she goes off and has sex with all sorts of good looking guys and then she comes back to visit you, to apologize, to ask for forgiveness, and she does that by offering you an opportunity to jerk off? Don't you think that's at least a bit insulting?"

Yes, taking off one's clothes does encourage honesty and openness, perhaps more than she had expected or now wanted. Bree blinked the mist from her eyes. In no way had she intended to insult him. Far from it.

"Georgie," she said softly, "I never meant to hurt your feelings," and with her voice wavering, she added, "You must know that."

He didn't want to admit that his feelings were hurt. No guy wants to admit to that, even a geeky guy like George. He just said, "Yea, well," and looked down at his feet.

"What do you want me to do? What can I do? I'll do anything, Georgie."

A part of George want to have her get down on her knees, bend over, and let him fuck her hard and fast up the ass. There were times he felt that angry, that resentful, over how she had treated him. "Turn around and get down on your knees."

He spoke with considerable authority, so much so that it made Bree nervous. She did not recall him ever speaking that way to her. "Yes, Georgie," she meekly replied. She turned around, got down on her knees, and turned her head back to him. "What next, Georgie?"

"Get down on her elbows, your face to the floor."

"Yes, Georgie," she replied, and did as she was told, raising her bottom up in the air for him. She knew that's what she wanted him to do. She even brought her knees up close to get her bottom up real high.

It was a tremendously well shaped butt, and with this pose it made a beautiful heart shape, split down the middle by her lovely, deep crack and, of course, beneath was her much smaller crack, splitting a very appealing little white hairless pouch, poking out between lily white thighs. George's cock swelled in his pants. It was a very inviting sight. Bree looked like she was now finally offering herself to him in a most submissive manner. This was how you apologize, this was how you made amends. But, something was still missing.

"Spread open your butt with your hands." He could never imagine having said something like that to her before. He never would have said something like that to her before, but he felt emboldened.

She looked back up at him, passed her upraised bottom, and said, "Georgie, please, that's embarrassing. I don't want to do that."

But, that was precisely the point. It's hardly an act of contrition to do something one wanted to do, was more than happy to do. "Then you can go," he curtly replied.

Bree had known that this was going to be a difficult reunion. It was never easy to meet with an ex-boyfriend, to try to resolve in a single meeting all the ill will, all the hurt feelings, wounds and injuries, that had accumulated over quite some time. She looked away from him, not feeling comfortable in making eye contact as she reached back, grasped her bum cheeks, and spread them open.

This was terribly humiliating, opening up her butt for Georgie. This was worse than even laying across Mr. Stein's lap, much worse. Why would he make her do such a thing? Well, that was obvious. He was angry. He was letting her know how angry and resentful he felt. He was going to make her do something that would truly demonstrate her remorse and penitence. Well, this is why she came. She wanted to make reparations, and if this is what it took to provide penance for the way she had treated him, then this is what she would provide. She buried her face in the carpeting as she imagined him staring at her butt hole. A Delta Nu girl does make amends.

He was indeed staring at, and admiring, Bree Olson's butt hole. It puckered and squinted at him like it was trying to be flirtatious. He openly slid his fingers up and down the bulge in his pants. Jerking off in front of her would be embarrassing, even demeaning. It would be admitting to her how much he had in fact desired her, and still did. It would only affirm her power over him. But, it was much different doing so in this manner, with him in command and control, and her being compliant, contrite, and submissive.

He approached her. "Spread your legs open," he commanded.

She did as she was told, providing an even better view of her pale virginal slit.

He got down on his knees. He took his right hand away from his crotch to bring it to hers, to lightly, gently touch her most personal spot.

"Georgie," she gasped, as she felt his boyish fingers make contact with her lips, her pussy lips. Only one person had ever touched her there before, Mr. Stein. No boy had yet touched her there. She whimpered with apprehension and fear. "Please, don't be mean, Georgie."

A part of him did feel like being mean, but he also felt very, very excited, very aroused. He had never explored a girl's vagina before, and here he was being offered Bree's, presented to him to do with as he wished. He took his time tracing his fingers around and around, and up and down, her slit, exploring its softness, it's openings, it's curves, it's crevices. This is what he had wanted to do years ago, and had assumed for many years that he would someday do. He had never seen nor felt anything more appealing, more enticing, more exciting than the soft, warm, wet cunt of Bree.

Bree's heart was pounding. She did not think the first time she presented her vagina to a boy it would be like this. It was perhaps entirely appropriate though that the first boy would be Georgie, perhaps it should be Georgie, or should have been Georgie.

His fingers did at least feel safe, innocent, and even rather pleasing, particularly when he finally found her clitoris. She twitched and moaned with approval at the feel of his fingers there, on her bud, softly rubbing over and over her little, hard, button.

She warmed to his touch, quite literally, even developing considerable moisture, seeping from deep inside out to her lips, providing wetness, lubrication, for George's fingers.

George was fascinated. He understood that this was how a girl got excited, getting all wet and everything, and now it was actually happening, right before him, the pretty, proud, snooty, uppity, imperious Bree, was actually becoming aroused, by him, by his fingers. He smiled with pride and vindictive delight. He slipped a couple of fingers into her slit, exploring its secret depths, seeking that very special channel.

"Georgie," Bree softly gasped as she felt Georgie's fingers enter her slit. "Oh my," she whispered, and began to squirm, somewhat with discomfort at the intrusion, but also with respect to a budding excitement, a growing arousal.

It did not take George too long to find the entrance. His smile grew wide as he realized that he was at her hole, the entrance up her cunt. He removed his left hand from his own dick and brought it to her clit, as he slipped his center finger up into her cunt.

He was surprised at how tight it was inside. Bree was a very experienced girl. She had probably been with many, many guys, and guys with awfully big cocks, certainly much bigger than his finger. In any case, it was indeed a very pleasant surprise, as her vagina gripped his finger hard, real hard, like it was trying to crush him with soft wetness from all sides. He slowly worked his finger in and out of her cunt, and around and around inside, wiggling it inside as he worked her clit with his other finger, frenetically flicking her clit like his finger was absorbed by an epileptic fit.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my," Bree gasped, her bottom wiggling around and around as his finger worked around and around in her cunnie. She was now feeling very excited, and not at all embarrassed. There was something so natural, so right, for Georgie to be the boy doing this, and she felt so happy, so relieved, that he was now forgiving her. She even dutifully kept her butt cheeks open, her anus winking and blinking at him as her cunnie shivered with excitement.

George then suddenly withdrew his finger from her cunt, it's removal making a very embarrassing slushy noise as it came out. Bree moaned her disappointment and then suddenly opened up her eyes and lifted her head as she felt his finger, his now very wet and slippery finger, plunge down into her butt hole. "Georgie! Please, that's so bad, so dirty, so wrong!"

But, he paid no attention to her protestation. This was something he had always wanted to do to a girl, to stick a finger up the other hole, the forbidden hole, and he wasn't about to miss the opportunity. If she wanted his forgiveness, she would have to pay the price. He did, though, at least continue to work her clit with the fingers of his other hand as he began to slide the anal finger in and out, and while deep inside he wiggled it around and around as he had done so within her cunnie.

Bree had to let go of her cheeks, not so much to try to stop him from poking her finger up his butt, but to at least cover her face in embarrassment. This was so shameful, so demeaning, so degrading. She felt so terribly humiliated. Why would a boy like to do a thing like that? It was her poop hole: her dirty, naughty poop hole.

That was in fact precisely why he wanted to do it, and why he was enjoying it. It was so terribly naughty and dirty, and it made it all the more enjoyable with Bree obviously finding it so shameful and embarrassing.

George though at least continued to work her clit with the fingers of his other hand. He did not want to be disrespectful, or entirely selfish.

However, it only seemed to add to Bree's confusion, as his rubbing, massaging, and flicking fingers on her clit were so gratifying, so pleasing, so stimulating, while the finger up her butt was so intrusive, so embarrassing, so shameful. As her perky little fanny writhed and twitched with the manipulation of her clit, so did it as well with respect to the finger up her bottom. It was all so strangely confusing, and exciting. But, suddenly, both fingers disappeared, followed by the sound of a zipper coming down.

Bree quickly rolled over onto her bottom, her legs crossing in denial. "Georgie, no, please, I can't do that. I'm saving that."

"What?"

"I haven't done it with a guy yet. I'm saving that, for the right guy." She knew that it was quite possible, if not likely, that she wouldn't be able to save it for terribly long, being a Delta Nu girl, but she wanted to at least try, at least until she was certain, as close as one could be.

George was taken aback. He had been assuming that she had done it with quite a few guys. This actually changed everything. He had never really wanted to take her against her will, to rape her, and he absolutely had no interest in forcing himself upon her when it would be her first time. He would not do that to Bree. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know," he quietly responded, his fingers leaving his pants.

Bree looked down at his crotch, at the very evident bulge his erection was making. His eyes were fixed on her heaving, naked breasts. She raised herself back up on her knees, her boobs so delightfully wiggling as she did so, yet falling right back into their full round, prominent proudness as soon as she got into position. "Here, Georgie, stand up, let me take care of you in another way. Can I at least do that? Would you let me do that?"

How terribly ironic, how terribly strange. She was actually asking, if not pleading, with him to let her jerk him off. This was much better than jerking himself off. This he would accept. This would be fine, if not obviously pretty darn fantastic. He got back up on his feet and stood before her, her eyes at the level of his pants or, more to the point, at the level of his bulge. He undid his pants and pulled them down.

George was now standing before her in his briefs. She smiled at the sight of his bulge. She was feeling better. She was now more in control, although still somewhat flustered by a hot, burning wetness in her cunnie. She found herself as well squeezing her sphincter, trying to squelch a sense of a tingling void in her anus as she ran a finger up and down the length of his erection.

George was both terribly excited and apprehensive. He so wished he had worn a different set of underwear. He had in fact paid no mind to it whatsoever. He was not only wearing tidy whities, but they were even a bit frayed.

Bree though had learned well. She looked up at him with her large brown eyes and said, as her finger circled around and around the round bulge of the head of his penis, "You look so sexy, Georgie, standing there in your manly shorts, with such a big, big penis. Will you let me see it?"

He nodded, still though feeling very apprehensive. Bree might not be as experienced as he had thought, but she was still much prettier than he was handsome, to say the least. In addition, even though she was still a virgin, she most assuredly had seen many, many cocks, all of whom had to be much more impressive than his will be. Couples are perhaps comparable in physical attractiveness so that one of them never feels inferior to the other. George felt terribly inferior. He even closed his eyes as she pulled down his briefs, out popping his stiffy.

"Oh my goodness!" exclaimed Bree. "Georgie, you're so big! Oh my, oh my. I never imagined it would be this big." It was perhaps a bit overplayed, but it still worked. George looked down and smiled. He really didn't think his cock was so bad. He knew it wasn't big, but he thought it was pretty darn good when it got all stiff and hard, and it was so nice, so very reassuring, to have a woman as beautiful as Bree say such nice things about it.

"It's so stiff and long," she gushed as she studied every inch and curve of the shaft. She looked back up at him. "You wouldn't want to try to get that big thing in me, would you?" She looked back down at it, "It's like a big bad battering ram."

George had never felt so masculine. "It's okay," he modestly replied.

"You will make a girl some day very happy with this, Georgie."

It was a nice compliment, but it really wasn't what he actually wanted to hear.

She was though being very sincere. She considered it to be a very nice penis, indeed. It wasn't terribly large, but frankly the only real one she had seen so far was Joseph's, and George's was certainly competitive with his. Still, that wasn't even really the point. What mattered was that this was Georgie's penis and she had never seen him look more masculine, more desirable, than now, standing before him, his erect cock pointing out so proudly. "It's so manly, Georgie."

She began to think of George somewhat differently. He wasn't a particularly popular guy. Actually, he was what he was: a short, thin, pimply, computer geek. But, he looked awfully attractive now. The tingling in Bree's cunnie became a yearning.

For a moment she reconsidered her position. Would it be so wrong to actually have sex with George? Who would be the better guy to take her virginity? Could she really do better than him? Does she really want to?

No, no, no! She had to get a grip on herself. Many a time a woman is probably swayed by the sight of a manly erection, disrupting her better judgment. She would hold firm. Well, she would at least compromise. She brought her face forward and planted a warm, firm kiss right on the head.

George bent forward and gasped. He had not expected that.

Neither had Bree, for that matter, until the second before it happened. But, she had no regrets whatsoever. Bree had previously given George playfully impulsive pecks on the cheek, but never a kiss on the lips. Now she was bent forward, her lips smooching, embracing, the head of George's erect cock, providing him with a much more intimate kiss, and she sustained it for quite some time.

George could feel his dick swelling lewdly, and it didn't help that amidst the deep kiss, Bree turned it into a French kiss, slipping her tongue through her lips to tickle the tip of his cock as she maintained the pressure with her lips.

George was feeling delirious. This was far beyond what he could ever have possibly expected. He regretted now all of his ill will, his resentment, his anger. She was being so good to him, so nice to him, so sweet, so loving, and his legs trembled as he felt the tip of her tongue tickling his pee slit. "Bree, Bree," he gasped, "That's so nice, so wonderful."

Bree couldn't feel happier. She felt she was where she belonged, doing what she wanted to do, should be doing. She opened her lips up wider and allowed the entire head of his cock to slide into her mouth, where she was able to provide the bulb a fuller, a more thorough, washing with her tongue. She lapped and licked away at it like it was the sweetest popsicle she had ever tasted.

"Bree, please, wait," George gasped. He wouldn't, he couldn't, last long if she continued to do that. There was simply no way.

Bree did stop. She suddenly stopped and withdrew her face from his cock. No, she realized, this just wasn't right. It wasn't right at all. She looked up at him, into his eyes as his engorged, wet, shiny cock bobbed and swayed above her.

1...67891011