Five Trailers, Lot B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There'll be time for all that later," Randy told himself as he replayed the sweet kisses in his mind.

His knees buckled as he spurted a generous load of semen into the toilet bowl. He used a wad of toilet paper to clean his hand and the tip of his cock. Then, he washed his hands and turned off the light.

For the petting zoo, Robin wore a simple white tank top and a pair of blue jean cutoffs. She also completely covered herself with sunblock. She was a natural red head and had very pale skin. But so far, she had managed to keep the freckling to a minimum and wanted to keep it that way.

Again, Randy was polite to Robin's parents. He was also polite to Robin. His eyes did look up and down her form, then returned to her eyes, and stayed on her eyes.

"My uh, my sister said there's a real good po-boy place close by the zoo? Uh, Mama's, I think she said?" Randy said as he opened Robin's car door. "Know anything about it?"

"Yeah, they got real good roast beef," Hank answered for Robin.

"I uh, I've never had a po-boy before," Randy admitted, including Hank in the conversation while Robin glared daggers at her father. "That's what you'd get? The roast beef?"

"That, or the shrimp," Hank said, enjoying his daughter's glare.

"Daddy? You're not going," Robin huffed.

"Then after? You got to get you a snow cone at the Snowball Stand on fifty four," Hank continued.

"Ooh, a snow cone!" Randy agreed. "Now those? I had them before."

Robin had fun at the petting zoo. She laughed uproariously when a billy goat got very aggressive with Randy. She squealed, though, when Randy tried to put her in between himself and the demanding, bleating goat.

"Chico, stop that," one of the zoo's employees laughed, giving the goat a nudge.

Hank had not warned Randy, but a roast beef po-boy is an extremely messy sandwich to eat. The gravy runs out of the sides of the thick French bread. And, by the time Randy has reached the halfway mark, the bottom was soggy and started to fall apart in Randy's hands.

But the meat was succulent, juicy, seemed to melt in Randy's mouth. He sucked each of his fingers clean before finally getting to his feet and walking to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"So?" Robin asked when Randy returned, patting his hands dry on his khaki shorts. "You like your first po-boy?"

"Man! You kidding?" Randy enthused. "We coming back; that's for sure!"

Robin leaned heavily against Randy as they walked to his car. Then when he bent to open her car door, she grabbed his head in her small hands.

"Don't need a snow cone right now, huh?" she asked, then stuffed her tongue into his mouth.

Earline was still sleeping; she had not come home until two thirty in the morning. Then, as she unwound from a long night's work, she'd smoked a few joints and consumed five St. Elizabeth's Rice beer.

So, Randy and Robin were quiet as they entered Randy's bedroom. Robin looked around and nodded in approval. The bedroom was neat, clean. Randy's full sized bed was neatly made.

Then when Randy touched her, Robin suddenly grew very nervous.

Wade had started off nice, almost gentle. But then he'd grown aggressive just when Robin was asking him to stop.

"I uh, hey uh, listen," Robin stammered.

Randy touched her face and kissed her lips softly. After a moment, Robin opened her mouth.

Randy's tongue gently entered her mouth. He then coaxed Robin's tongue out and softly sucked on it.

Robin tensed as his left hand travelled from her face. But instead of grabbing her breasts, or worse, her crotch, Randy gently rubbed her upper arm. Again, Robin tensed when his hand left her arm, but he gently placed his hand on her hip.

Gently he caressed her waist and hip with his hand. His other hand continued to softly touch her face. Robin lurched slightly when Randy pulled his mouth from hers.

"I uh, I don't know how take it to the next level," the young man admitted, peering into her glazed eyes.

"Think I do?" she asked, giggling in embarrassment.

"No," Randy said. "I think you're just as nervous as me."

"Oh?" Robin asked, some bravado returning. "Uh, I thought you were going show me how you could go all day long, huh?"

"That was before I kissed you," Randy smiled.

"And now that you kissed me?" Robin challenged.

Randy bent and kissed her again. She wound her arms around his neck. His arms went around her waist.

She moaned into his mouth as she felt his hands caressing up and down her waist, her torso. Her panties, she was sure, were soaked. Her nipples were so hard they actually hurt.

She gave a strangled bark into his mouth when his thumbs grazed her hard nipples. She grunted when she felt his hands unsnap her cutoff shorts.

She felt her shorts slide down her legs to her ankles. She stepped out of her flip flops and shorts and sighed in appreciation. He did not grab her flesh, he did not touch her buttocks. Randy just returned to gently caressing her hips and waist.

Then his hands were at the hem of her tank top. He edged the simple garment up, exposing her belly. He bunched the garment underneath her breasts then began to lightly stroke her flesh from just under her breasts to the waistband of her panties.

"Beautiful," he murmured into her ear.

His lips gently touched her jawline, her ear. Then her tank top was up and off, leaving her in simple white bra and panties.

"Beautiful," he said again and began to touch her flesh. Her arms found the hem of his plain white tee shirt and she worked the garment up and off, exposing his scrawny chest.

Her bra fluttered to the floor and she shivered in excitement. Robin gasped when his mouth kissed from jaw to her shoulder.

Randy gently eased Robin to sit on his bed. He then knelt in front of her and kissed her shoulders. His hands touched, stroked her waist from panties to underarms.

Then his left thumb grazed her right nipple while his mouth encircled her left nipple.

"Shit!" Robin cried out, flooding her panties

"Sh!" Randy chuckled, kissing her gasping mouth. "Sister's sleeping, remember?"

"Shit!" Robin muttered and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She stuffed her tongue into his mouth. His thumbs continued to rub her hard nipples as they kissed.

Then his mouth was again sucking on her left nipple.

"Mmph!" Robin screamed in her throat as she felt another mild orgasm rack her body.

Randy then gave her right nipple oral attention while his right hand toyed with her left breast.

"Come on," Robin said urgently, reaching down for the snap of his khaki shorts.

Randy allowed Robin to undress him. He stood and stepped out of shorts and micro-briefs. Robin looked at Randy's hard, throbbing cock, then up at his face.

Wade's cock had been roughly the same size as Randy's cock, even though Wade weighed about fifty pounds more than Randy. And Wade's balls had been two small marbles in a wrinkled looking sac. Randy had two fairly large egg shaped testicles hanging down in a hairless sac.

Robin did not have much time to look at Randy's cock and balls. Randy gently maneuvered Robin to lie on the bed. Then he was kissing her again while his hand slowly removed her panties.

With Wade, it had been a hurried fumbling on the back seat of his car. Wade had rushed to go from first kiss to last thrust as quickly as he could.

Randy used what Simone had taught him, using his fingers to probe, stroke, tease and pleasure Robin's pussy.

"Mmph!" Robin screamed into Randy's mouth as his fingers brought her to a shuddering orgasm.

Then his mouth was again pleasuring her breasts while his fingers continued to rub her wet pussy.

"Shit!" Robin cried out when Randy's teeth gently tugged her left nipple.

"Sh!" Randy chuckled again.

"Can't help it!" Robin protested.

"Put a pillow over your mouth," Randy ordered as he eased Robin's panties off her left foot.

Robin stuck her tongue out at him. He smiled and kissed her. Then he urged her legs apart and knelt between her splayed legs.

"You, you're not, oh!" Robin gasped as Randy lowered his head to her sparsely covered slit.

"Pillow, girl," Randy ordered as he lightly blew his breath over her wet pussy lips.

"Shit!" Robin said through clenched teeth.

She grabbed a pillow and placed it over her face as Randy's tongue lapped from bottom to top of her slit.

"Mmph!" she screamed into the pillow when he used his thumbs to open her.

"Oh my fucking God!" she screamed into the pillow when Randy lapped at her throbbing clitoris.

He licked and sucked her to two more screaming orgasms. Her throat actually hurt from her screams.

Simone's pussy had tasted almost sterile until she had an orgasm. And even then, it had been only a slightly musky, sweaty taste. Robin's pussy had a heady aroma of musk, of sweat. The taste was equally strong, but not unpleasant. Randy lapped at Robin's pussy, tasting her. After she'd orgasmed twice more, he pulled his mouth away.

When she felt the bed shift, Robin moved the pillow away and watched through blurry eyes as Randy knelt between her limp legs.

"OH, oh God," she moaned as she felt the head of his cock at the mouth of her pussy.

He pushed and Robin again brought the pillow down over her face. She ground her teeth as she felt inch after inch of his cock entering her. She could feel him sliding in, feel him opening her pussy as he slid in deeper and deeper.

Then he was fully inside of her. Robin shuddered as she could feel his coarse pubic hair rasping against her slick pussy lips.

Randy pulled the pillow away and kissed her gasping mouth. He did not put his weight fully on top of her, resting the majority of his weight on his elbows.

Robin frantically stuffed her tongue into his mouth. Her arms pulled him to lay more fully on top of her.

"Mmph!" she screamed into his mouth as she shuddered in orgasm.

She groaned and shook as he began to pull out of her.

"You timing this?" Randy teased.

"What?" Robin laughed.

"See if I'm going make thirty minutes?" Randy explained.

"Oh shut up!" she giggled and kissed him.

She shuddered in orgasm, her pussy clamping down almost painfully on his cock.

Randy was glad Simone had instructed him on using condoms. She'd pointed out, he didn't know who his partner may have slept with, who his partner's partners may have slept with.

"Plus that?" she whispered into his ear. "Makes the guy last longer."

Condom or not, Robin's pussy was milking his cock in a velvet grip. Randy tried to remember what else Simone had taught him.

"Getting close? And she ain't ready? Think of something real nasty," Simone coached.

Randy thought of Babette Menendez. The nearly three hundred pound girl would sit in the front of the class and gleefully break wind. She also dug in her nose, in front of everyone.

Robin muttered something unintelligible. Randy kissed her gasping mouth. Then he pulled out of her.

Robin's ice blue eyes jerked open. Her mouth opened in a gasp.

Randy rolled onto his back next to her. Then he pulled her to lie on top of him.

"Your turn," he whispered into her ear.

He guided her to squat over his hard cock. She lowered herself onto him. Then she grimaced, beautiful face contorted.

"Randy, ain't no, ain't no way I'm be able do this and not scream," she whispered urgently.

In answer, he handed her the pillow. She laughed and used the pillow to swat him. He sat up and kissed her laughing mouth.

She opened her mouth wide and then grimaced again. His shifting position had caused some very delicious friction. When he lowered himself again, she followed, kissing him passionately.

She had to clamp her hand over her mouth as she orgasmed. Then she shook her head and dismounted.

Randy then pushed Robin onto her hands and knees. He knelt behind her and gripped her hips in his hands.

"Uh!" she grunted as his cock again pushed into her pussy.

He established a slow in and out rhythm. Then he released her hips and found her swinging breasts.

"Uh!" Robin grunted out as Randy grasped her swaying breasts.

"Mmph!" she again screamed into his pillow when Randy pinched her nipples hard.

Her light brown anus winked at him. But when Randy traced the small opening with a finger, Robin clamped her rectal muscles tightly.

Seventeen minutes after mounting her, Randy groaned and filled his condom. He remembered to grip the base as he shook and shuddered.

Randy carefully pulled out of her, fighting against the laughter as her pussy made an odd squelching sound. Then he opened the door of his bedroom and scurried across the hall to the bathroom.

The condom was carefully pulled off, he knotted the end and tossed it into the wastebasket. Then he cleaned his cock and his hands.

"Ew, Randy! Huh?" Earline complained as her brother came out of the bathroom, still nude. "Put some clothes on, butt hole."

"Oh, good, you're up," Randy said, covering his genitals with his hands.

"Uh huh, barely," she agreed and wobbled down the hall to the kitchen.

He entered his bedroom and closed the door. Robin smiled and embarrassed smile and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Tommie's up," he said.

"Bathroom?" Robin asked.

Randy pointed and Robin scampered out of the room. Not knowing what else to do, Randy began to dress.

"Uh, you not done, huh?" Robin asked, returning.

She closed the door. Randy shrugged out of his underwear again.

"And now that she's up..." Robin whispered and kissed him.

Just as they lay down on the bed, Randy's cell phone buzzed. Randy shrugged his shoulders at Robin's annoyed expression and dug the phone out of his shorts.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hey, Randy, this is Hank Smit, Robin's father," Hank barked into the phone. "Robin's not answering her phone.

"Because I turned it off," Robin yelled.

""Well, remind her that her grandmother's coming over tonight; she's supposed clean the guest room, and help her mom with cooking," Hank snapped, more for Robin's benefit than Randy's.

"Your grand..." Randy said.

"I heard him," Robin snapped.

"Be right there, sir," Randy said.

"Good. She'd cleaned it this morning like she was supposed to..." Hank grumbled.

"What. Ever," Robin snapped as she struggled into her bra.

"Um. Hello," Earline said as Robin and Randy entered the living room.

"Earl... Tommie? This is Robin. She uh, she goes to my school," Randy said.

"Hi," Robin said.

"Hi," Earline said, smirking at the two teenagers' heavy blushes.

Robin tried to rush through the cleaning of the guest room. Her mother insisted that Robin take the winter comforter off and put the lighter comforter on the bed. But that meant that the lighter comforter had to be washed and dried. The sheets also had to be changed.

The various boxes of Christmas decorations that remained on the chest of drawers from the last time her grandmother had come to visit also had to be put away. Robin grumbled but dutifully began the tedious task.

"Oh! Hey! Here it is," Robin whooped when she found the gold cross and chain in the small gift box among some other boxes.

"See?" Kay smiled. "If you'd blown it off, you'd still be looking all over for that."

That night, while her grandmother and Aunt Daphne were boring Robin to tears, or irritating her by bringing up stupid things she'd said or done when she was a child, Randy was hanging out at Jase's house. Mario, Rusty and Clark were also there.

"Dude!" the congratulated Randy in even managing to get a date with the pretty red head.

The three were impressed that Randy not only had a date with Robin smith, but that he had managed a second date with her.

"Uh, so, how far you get?" Jase asked.

"What? Couple of kisses," Randy shrugged.

"Uh, man, Wade? Said he fucked her on the first date," Mario said.

"Y'all going believe everybody says that kind of shit?" Randy asked. "I mean, dude, huh? Y'all seen this? Y'all seen him fuck her?"

"Well, uh, no, but he said..." Rusty said.

"Going believe everything this Wade guy says?" Randy asked.

Sunday, Randy sent Robin a few text messages. He sent her a voice message. Before he could send her yet another text message, Earline stopped him.

"Randy, Baby, y'all already sent her a text, huh?" she said gently. "Don't need turn into some kind of stalker, huh?"

"You're right," Randy smiled tightly.

Robin saw the text messages and listened to the voice message. Then she smiled and deleted the messages.

Robin had genuinely enjoyed herself with Randy, especially the way he made love. But, Robin took Randy's deferring to her wishes, her whims as spineless behavior, letting her be in charge.

Robin enjoyed being the one in charge, the one to control the relationship. Wade had been brutish in his treatment of her; it was her turn now.

Monday morning, Robin did puzzle slightly why there were no new text messages, no new voice mails from her minion. She planned to ignore him when she saw him; he needed to remember, she was the one in charge.

"Aw, isn't that cute?" she sneered to Paulette when Randy ignored her.

"I uh, I thought you liked him?" Cheryl asked.

"Yeah, I mean, willing throw Jeff away, huh?" Theresa asked.

"Oh, he's all right," Robin shrugged, saying it loud enough for Randy to hear.

Robin's declaration hurt. Randy had really thought they'd shared a very intimate moment, thought that their sex had been special.

"Dude, maybe that Wade guy's right, huh?" Randy thought to himself.

At lunch time, Robin expected Randy to come and sit at their table again, do a little groveling. She frowned when he nodded politely in her direction and sat at another table.

"Hey, uh, Jackie, right?" Randy asked Jacqueline Hebert.

"I uh, yeah," the girl stammered, heavy blush almost obscuring her severe acne. "I mean, really? Kind of hate that 'Jackie' but..."

"Oh, man, I'm sorry 'bout that," Randy said. "Just that, I uh, could have sworn I heard that Peggy girl call you..."

"Yeah, 'cause she knows I hate that yeah," Jacqueline snapped.

Underneath the acne, Jacqueline Hebert was a beautiful eighteen year old girl, with long brown hair that hung down to the backs of her calves, soft brown eyes, full pouting lips. Her 34D chest made her small waist look even smaller, and her small waist made her 33 inch hips and bubble butt look even sexier.

Randy had singled Jacqueline out on purpose. Jimmy Morton, a neighboring boy in the trailer park in Texas had once told Randy, don't look at the beauty you can see right now, look for the beauty that's going come later.

"What?" Randy had asked, confused.

"Girl's beautiful already? Probably knows she's beautiful. Girl's that potentially beautiful? Don't know it until you tell her," Jimmy tried to explain.

Randy slowly shook his head. Jimmy smiled widely and jerked his thumb toward his trailer.

"Denise? She's gorgeous, huh?" Jimmy had said.

"Yeah!" Randy agreed.

"Yeah," Jimmy agreed. "But when we got together? Weighed maybe ninety pounds, most of that pimples."

"No way!" Randy said, not believing his neighbor.

"I'm lying, I'm dying," Jimmy swore. "But man, them eyes? God they was the prettiest eyes I'd ever seen."

Just then, Denise had come out of the trailer, belly swollen with their second child. Randy looked at the gorgeous woman and tried to imagine the young beauty as a scrawny pimple faced girl and shook his head.

"Hey, Neesy, how pretty was you when I asked you out?" Jimmy asked.

"God, horrible," Denise laughed.

Denise had even shown Randy their yearbook pictures. Just as Jimmy had said, Denise was scrawny, with horrible skin, and lovely eyes.

Now, Randy gave Jimmy a mental nod of thanks as he and Jacqueline chatted. Over Jacqueline's shoulder, Randy could see the beautiful Robin studiously ignoring him.

"Make you a deal," Randy smiled at the still blushing girl. "You don't call me 'dumb ass' and I won't call you Jackie, deal?"