Five Trailers, Lot B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

"Deal," Jacqueline giggled, flashing him a brilliant smile.

At her table, Robin felt an icy fear grip her. Theresa was gleefully giving her the blow by blow of what was happening between Randy and 'Zit Monster' as they ate. This was not how it had played out in her mind.

Randy was supposed to grovel, ask her what he had done wrong. Robin would magnanimously let him win her again. But Randy Thomas would never forget, just as freely as Robin gave him her heart, she could take it away again.

Robin's icy fear morphed into rage when she heard Jacqueline 'Zit Monster' Hebert giggle. Robin had allowed Randy to make love, beautiful, passionate love to her. Her throat was still slightly raw from stifling the screams of pleasure.

Robin jumped to her feet and stormed toward the couple. Jacqueline shrank away when Robin stood next to her, glaring at Randy.

Randy calmly looked at the furious face of Robin. Inside, he was quite fearful; he did not handle anger very well. His side still hurt, where his father had broken three ribs.

"Really?" Robin screamed, eyes becoming shiny with tears of rage. "Really?"

"Really what, Robin," Randy asked, voice shaking. "Sent you like three or four messages; never heard back from you. Figured you'd just moved on."

"Let you fuck me and just because I don't just come running when you snap your fingers, you going throw me away?" Robin screamed.

Conversation had stopped at Robin's first scream of 'really?' There was a collective gasp when Robin announced, to the entire senior class of Baylor Lake High School that she and Randy Thomas had engaged in sex.

"Dude!" Jase and Mario both said loudly.

"Yeah! Thought you said y'all didn't..." Rusty protested.

"Now you going fuck Zit Monster?" Robin screamed at Randy.

"Oh, hey, nuh uh!" Jacqueline protested, beautiful eyes wide. "I ain't that kind girl me."

"Uh, maybe the two of you might want take this somewhere else?" Mr. Cousins, one of the teachers firmly suggested to the enraged girl.

"I'm never talking to him again," Robin snarled and marched back to her seat.

"Jacqueline, I ain't never said you that kind of girl," Randy apologized. "Just thought, well, I mean, damn, can't have too many friends, right?"

Jacqueline said nothing, just glared at him. After a moment, she resumed eating her lunch, but swiveled her body to face away from Randy.

Robin sat down and tried to eat her lunch. She suddenly jumped to her feet and ran from the cafeteria.

"Going after her?" Jacqueline quietly asked Randy as everyone watched Robin leave the cafeteria.

"I uh, no," Randy said and finished his lunch.

Cheryl gathered her and Robin's trays and carried them to the bin. Then she went in search of her best friend.

With one last withering glare at Randy and Zit Monster, Cheryl left the cafeteria. The school was small enough; there weren't many hiding places.

Cheryl found Robin sobbing bitterly in the girl's bathroom in the gymnasium. She knocked softly on the stall's door.

"Go away!" Robin screamed.

"No," Cheryl responded quietly.

"Cheryl, please, just, just go away," Robin sobbed.

"No, Robin," Cheryl said firmly. "Now, open the door so I don't have crawl under, huh?"

"Dare you," Robin giggled through her tears.

A moment later, the latch fell. Cheryl gently pushed in, then closed and latched the door again.

"What?" Robin sniffed, using a wad of toilet paper to dab her splotchy face.

"So, how you been?" Cheryl asked, leaning against the stall door

"What?" Robin asked.

"Anything new?" Cheryl asked.

"Are, what? You, you insane or something?" Robin asked.

"How I'm doing? Well, my butt head brother, remember him? Caught him trying steal our mom's credit cards," Cheryl said, plain face becoming ugly as she remembered the painful moment.

She looked at her friend and fought against the tears. Robin sat, staring at her friend, her best friend.

"He's on that meth," Cheryl choked out. "Why he's not in school today. Dad dragged his ass down to CDU, said he can't come back neither."

"Oh Cheryl!" Robin gasped.

"God damn it, Robin, I can't, I can't do it!" Cheryl suddenly sobbed out. "I'm so tired, just so God damned sick and tired of always being shoved to the side for Wade's shit."

"Cheryl!" Robin sobbed out and stood.

Robin hugged her friend tightly, her own pain forgotten. Cheryl sobbed into Robin's neck.

"I, and get this! Get this shit! They all mad at me," Cheryl sobbed bitterly.

"At you? Why?" Robin asked.

"'Cause, I'm one ratted on him," Cheryl sobbed. "I'm one told them their perfect son ain't so fucking perfect after all."

Cheryl sat on the commode and grabbed a wad of toilet paper. She dabbed angrily at her face.

"Swear to God, I could walk in, say, 'Hey guess what, I just won a million dollars and they'd all be like, 'Cheryl, not now. Wade just farted and we're trying see how good it smells,'" she said bitterly.

Robin nodded in agreement. The few times she'd been to the Savoie home, it really did seem that the family doted on Wade a bit much.

Of course, after her miserable date with the brash, boorish Wade, Robin had not been back to Cheryl's house.

"Cheryl, I'm sorry," Robin whispered. "Really. I had no idea."

"Yeah, well, why would you?" Cheryl spat. "I mean, shit, always been like that, you know?"

After a moment, she shrugged and smiled up at Robin. She then blew her nose into the wad of tissue and dropped that into the commode.

"So, what's going on with you?" Cheryl said.

"Oh, God!" Robin said. "After all that? Jesus, Cheryl, you're going think I'm the stupidest bitch in the world."

"Yeah, well, already think that," Cheryl teased.

"Oh you bitch!" Robin laughed.

The first buzzer sounded. Robin quickly told Cheryl what had happened, leaving nothing out. She even told her of the unbelievable sex she and Randy had shared.

"But, you know, I mean, after Wade?" Robin said as she unlatched the stall door. "Didn't want one more dumb ass think he owns me, you know? Think he's one in charge and I'm just his God damned toy, you know?"

They now sprinted for their lockers. Robin and Cheryl hurriedly grabbed their textbooks as the second buzzer sounded.

"Ah, Cheryl! Robin! So glad you could join us," Ms. Englehart, their American Literature teacher said drily as the two girls scampered into the room.

"Oh, no problem, Ms. Englehart," Robin said, just as drily.

"Really. Wouldn't want to miss our nap time," Cheryl agreed.

"Now, the rivalry between Hemingway and Faulkner was well known," Ms. Englehart said, beginning her lecture for the class.

"Ah!" Cheryl suddenly gasped out, looking at Robin.

"What about Jeff?" Cheryl whispered.

"Cheryl Savoie, what did I just say?" Ms. Englehart snapped.

"Faulkner, Hemingway, the feud had roots in money, Hollywood," Cheryl said.

"Jeff who?" Robin whispered to Cheryl.

"Jeff. Jeff. Your boyfriend?" Cheryl whispered, keeping one eye on Ms. Englehart.

"Right. Like I said, Jeff who?" Robin said.

"Robin, Cheryl, I'm sorry, is my teaching too loud for your conversation?" Mrs. Englehart snapped.

"Probably, but we aren't really paying attention to you anyway," Robin admitted.

"And I WANTED to be a teacher," Mrs. Englehart muttered to herself.

"Well, don't give up just yet; maybe one day," Cheryl offered.

'Sorry' was the text message Robin sent to Randy's cell phone the moment school ended.

One of the few rules Elton Thomas had taught to his son that Randy could actually use was, "The world is too full of bitches will treat you right for you to waste one minute on a cunt that will treat you wrong."

Randy looked at the text message, shrugged his shoulders and deleted it. Then he smiled tightly at Jase and Mario.

"Seriously, dude, I mean, shit, huh? You fuck a girl like Robin Smith and don't tell none of us?" Jase again argued.

"And even lied about it," Rusty accused, entering the 'man cave' of Jase's house.

"Look, really? Guys brag about that shit, usually last ones y'all need be listening to," Randy defended.

"We ain't asking you brag about it, dude," Mario said.

"Yeah, just tell us what she looks like naked," Jase said.

"Just like she does with clothes on," Randy said. "She's beautiful."

The three social outcasts sat, waiting. Finally, Jase huffed.

"That's it? She's beautiful. Well, no shit," Jase protested.

"I mean, dude! Her titties, huh? What're her titties like?" Mario whined.

"All you going get out of me," Randy said. "Dude, want to find out what she looks like? Ask her for yourself, huh?"

"Man, thought you was cool," Mario accused. "Find out? You ain't nothing but a dick."

"Yeah, I'm a dick, 'cause I won't talk shit about some girl," Randy shrugged.

"You could at least tell us how you got a date with her, huh?" Rusty wheedled.

"Told y'all last time y'all asked. I asked her out. That's it," Randy pointed out.

After a few more moments of the three boys whining and accusations, Randy left. His cell phone chimed again.

'Call me?' Robin texted.

"Why?" Randy asked the screen.

"Hey! There he is!" Simone cheerfully greeted Randy when he entered the trailer. "What up?"

"You are just the person I wanted see," Randy said to Simone.

"Uh? I'm one put a roof over your head?" Earline teased.

"Uh huh, Tommie, but you're my sister," Randy smiled. "You might be just a little prejudiced."

"I am not!" His sister protested. "I'm a lot prejudiced."

"And I'm pretty prejudiced too," Simone smiled at Randy.

Randy told Simone, and Tommie about Robin's actions and reactions that day. He showed them the 'call me' text he'd received nearly fifteen minutes ago.

He also told them about Jase, Mario, and Rusty.

"Them guys? Don't need be hanging out with them," Simone sneered.

"But don't be ugly to them," Tommie countered.

"No, no, being ugly don't get you nowhere," Simone reluctantly agreed.

"This girl?" Simone said, looking at Tommie for approval. "Call her. Find out what she wants."

"Yeah. Find out what she wants," Tommie agreed. "Don't mean you have to give in. Just find out what she wants."

Randy nodded somberly, then went to his room. He lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling fan as it lazily pushed the warm air around his room. The afternoon sun filtered in through a gap in the curtain and tiny dust particles floated on the beam of light.

Then, watching the particles float, he pushed Robin's number.

"I uh, hey," Robin quietly answered.

"Hi," Randy agreed.

"I uh, God, that was really bitchy of me," Robin said.

"Not going argue with you," Randy agreed.

Robin tried to explain herself, tried to explain about Wade's treatment of her, tried to explain how she just didn't want fall into that trap again.

"Hey, uh, Robin? I anything like this Wade ass hole?" Randy finally spat.

"Well, I uh, no," Robin said.

"I mean, shit, some guy treats you like shit, but I'm one gets kicked in the balls for it?" Randy snapped.

Robin saw that the call had dropped. She didn't call him back.

Twenty minutes later, Randy was doing his homework. A knock at his bedroom door let him know that Earline and Simone were leaving for another night at Dead End.

'Can we try again?' was the next text message Randy received.

"Why? So you can kick me in the nuts again?" Randy started to type.

"Will think about it," he replied instead.

"You'll think about it?" Robin nearly screamed as she read the text.

Twelve minutes later, Randy barely looked up when he heard a car accelerate rapidly. He barely registered hearing the same car crunch to a stop. Trailer Lot E had two young men, Peter and Paul Broussard, and they were loud, aggressive people. It was not unusual to hear their cars racing into the small clam shell parking lot. It was not unusual to hear them skid to a stop, spraying clam shells everywhere.

Randy did look up when there was a hard knocking on the front door of their trailer.

"You'll think about it?" Robin screamed when he opened the door.

"Yeah," Randy said as Robin pushed her way into the living room of the dimly lighted trailer. "Was a lot nicer than what I was going send you."

"Oh? And what was that?" Robin demanded, small hands on her slim waist.

"I was going say 'fuck no,'" Randy said. "I was going say, 'why? So you can just step on my balls again?' But thought I'd be a gentleman about it."

"And I said I was sorry," Robin shrilled at him.

"Yeah? Well, Robin, guess what? Sometimes 'Sorry' just don't cut it, huh?" Randy yelled. "Sent you a bunch of texts, nothing. Left you a voice mail. Nothing. Then, I'm just sitting having lunch with some girl, and you come up screaming all kind of shit at me?"

"You don't need be having lunch with Zit Monster," Robin snarled.

"Think you need just get on out of here," Randy demanded.

For a long moment, the two teenagers stared hard at each other. Before Randy could again demand that she leave, Robin suddenly sprinted for the door.

"Well, don't bother thinking about it, hear?" Robin screamed at Randy before exiting the trailer.

"Wasn't really going to," Randy yelled at the closed door.

The next afternoon, Earline smiled as Randy told her about the visit the previous afternoon and Robin's blatant display of ignoring him at school that day.

She had glared at him as he sat and ate his lunch at the table with Jacqueline and Jacqueline's cousin and best friend Krystal Hebert. But every time Randy looked over Krystal's shoulder, Robin was pointedly looking away.

"Well, Buddy boy, girl's got it bad for you," his sister smiled and ruffled Randy's hair. "Must have really put a hurting on it, huh?"

"What? She's..." Randy protested.

"Could have called you, sent you a bunch of texts. Instead, drives over here to yell at you?" Earline pointed out. "Then spends whole day doing her best ignore you?"

"Yeah, well, told me not think about it," Randy said.

"Oh, she don't want you think about it," Earline laughed. "She don't want you thinking at all."

"So what I do?" Randy asked.

"Like her?" Earline asked.

"I, yeah, I guess," Randy lied.

Truthfully, he had been thrilled with their two dates. He had enjoyed their night on the pier, looking at the sailboats, the soft kisses.

The sex had been wonderful, truly special. He and Simone had done nearly everything when they'd had sex. Robin had not done much more than lie there. She had not even put her mouth on his cock. But between the two encounters, the one with Robin had felt much more wonderful, much more special to Randy.

Earline searched Randy's eyes for a long moment. The smile curling her lips grew a little wider.

"Uh huh, you like her a lot," she declared.

"I guess," Randy shrugged.

"Uh huh," Earline said, not fooled.

'Still thinking?' popped up as he sat doing his homework.

"Earline! What do I do?" Randy excitedly asked, showing her the text message from Robin.

"Chuck's got a great burger and they built that mini-golf next door," Earline said, digging two twenties out of her purse. "Take her there Friday. And Clark's got a great banana split after she beats your butt at golf."

'Friday. Beat you at golf,' Randy sent.

'In Your Dreams' Robin sent.

"Hey, Randy, man, love you, hear boy?" Hank cheerfully greeted the boy when he showed up Friday evening.

"Oh? Well, thank you, sir," Randy said, puzzled.

"Yeah, saving us all kind of money on feeding her," Hank said.

"Daddy, whatever," Robin huffed.

To irk her father, Robin took Randy's hand, then kissed Randy on his lips. She then turned and smirked at her father.

"Oh? You do something? Wasn't paying attention, Hank said, irking his daughter.

"I'll..." Robin threatened.

"Say good night," Kay advised.

The burgers were good. The golf was also fun; Randy and Robin were pretty evenly matched in how badly they played.

"Believe it or not, Robin, point is to get the FEWEST points; this isn't bowling," Randy teased when Robin took eight strokes on the eleventh tee.

"Shut up!" Robin shrilled.

"Had fun?" the young girl asked when Robin and Randy returned the putters.

"Yes ma'am," Randy answered. "Even if she did somehow managed to beat me."

"Eighty nine to ninety four," Robin bragged.

"You go, girl," the employee congratulated.

"My sister said..."Randy said when he started his car.

"Take me your trailer," Robin insisted.

In his bedroom, Randy softly kissed Robin, then helped her out of her blouse. He softly kissed her again as he attempted to ease her bra off.

She giggled as Randy frowned as he fumbled mightily with the clasp of the garment.

"When you done with all that? It's in the front," Robin whispered and kissed his neck.

Randy felt a brief flash of anger; he felt bitterness at her mocking, teasing tone. He tensed up for a moment.

For the briefest of moments, Randy could almost understand how his father could beat his mother. For that brief moment, Randy had contemplated slapping Robin, slapping the smirk right off her face.

And then Randy felt extreme shame. He actually felt his cock wilt at the thought that he'd almost felt enough rage to physically strike Robin.

True, she was selfish, immature, and a little flighty. But even if she had been intentionally cruel, which she had not been, she still would not have deserved him striking her.

"God, you make me want you," Robin whispered into his ear.

In that simple declaration, Robin whipped away the anger, the bitterness, and the shame.

"Make me want you too," Randy whispered, kissing her softly as her bra fluttered to the floor.

Her shorts and panties joined her blouse and bra and Randy eased her onto his bed. They kissed and touched one another for several moments. Randy also licked and teased each nipple, causing Robin to squirm.

Then she looked at him in confusion as he wiggled around.

"Oh!" she gasped out when he lifted her right thigh and put his head between her legs.

"Oh, I uh..." Robin stammered when he used his hand to push her head toward his throbbing erection.

Randy lightly grazed Robin's clitoris with his teeth and she shuddered. Then she grasped his penis in her small hand, bent her head and softly, lovingly kissed the head of his penis. She licked it softly and smiled when he shuddered with the sensation.

Slowly, Robin stroked his hard cock while licking around the mushroom shaped head. Then she sank her mouth down, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Randy's cock had a slight taste of soap, of sweat. He did not smell gamey, like Wade had smelled. He did not taste like urine, like Wade had tasted.

Robin could taste some of Randy's excitement as she applied suction. The taste of Randy's excitement excited Robin and she bobbed her head up and down the length of Randy's cock. The head bumped into the back of her throat and she gagged slightly.

Unlike Wade, Randy did not grab the back of Robin's head. He didn't grab a handful of her short hair and drive his cock into her mouth.

Instead, Randy was concentrating on Robin's pussy. His tongue and fingers caressed, licked, stroked her flesh.

"Mmph!" Robin suddenly gurgled as she orgasmed.

She sucked hard on Randy's cock. Her small hand stroked him, hoping to bring him to climax.

"Robin, I'm about, I'm going to..." Randy warned and then bent and sucked on her clitoris.

"Mmph!" Robin screamed in orgasm and almost choked as her mouth began to fill with a slimy substance.

She swallowed rapidly, continuing to stroke his cock. She screamed in another orgasm and sucked and swallowed her man's seed.

Finally, Randy rolled away. Robin followed him, mouth glued to his shrinking member.

Robin finally relinquished his cock, and scrambled around. She straddled him and kissed him on his face.

Randy almost pushed her away. She'd just had her mouth on his cock, she just got a mouthful of his jizz. Then he realized, he had just had his mouth on her pussy. He had a mouthful, a face full of her essences.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers