Five Trailers, Lot B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers

They kissed deeply, hands touching, stroking each other.

"God, I, Randy, I think I love you," Robin admitted.

"Think I love you too," Randy moaned.

Randy gently rolled Robin off of him, rolled her onto her back. He rolled a condom onto his renewed erection and she spread her arms and legs wide for him.

"Ooh!" they both groaned as he slid into her.

Randy's instincts were to jam himself into her and start humping wildly. Instead, he held himself inside of her and gently kissed her.

Robin put her arms around Randy's neck and returned his kiss. Her legs wound around his narrow waist, holding him deep inside of her.

"I mean it," she whispered softly. "I really think I love you."

"Mean it too," Randy whispered back.

This time, Randy was late bringing robin home. Hank wasn't happy, but had to shrug. He smiled as Robin told Kay about golf, which she won, then the large butterscotch sundae at Clark's, then the Jazz Beach Boat Launch. (She had to embellish somewhat—she couldn't tell her parents the reason for her lateness was due to the monumental sex she and Randy had enjoyed.)

"And what'd y'all do at the boat launch that had you coming in nineteen minutes late?" Hank asked.

"Before or after we organized a rally for the Democrat Party? You know Hillary should have won," Robin asked. "Before? We helped this boatload of illegals from Honduras..."

"Really, Honey? Really? Three boys, three fine young men, good, upstanding citizens, good conservative Republicans, respect their father, and then you give me this?" Hank asked Kay.

"Love you Daddy," Robin smiled.

"Love you too, Sugar Doodle," Hank said.

"By the way, Robin, having a brisket this Sunday," Kay said as Robin turned to walk up the stairs.

"God. Who's coming?" Robin groaned; her mother made brisket when family came over.

"Your boyfriend," Hank ordered. "Tell him be here at eleven thirty."

Randy broke into a cold sweat when Robin sent him a text, inviting him to the Smith home for Sunday dinner. Dating was one thing. People dated all the time. Sometimes it became serious, sometimes it didn't.

Sunday dinner with the parents, however, was quite serious. Randy wondered just how he could explain that he was an orphan, was living in a single wide trailer with his sister, who, by the way, was a stripper at a local bar, and still be allowed to date Robin. Her parents, or at least her father had money. He doted on his daughter, his only daughter. There was no way Hank Smith would allow Randy Thomas to continue to date his Sugar Doodle.

Randy did wonder if he could somehow get out of the dinner, but still be allowed to see Robin. When she'd wrapped those legs around him, pulled him close and whispered her love into his ear, Randy could not help himself. He fell in love with Robin Smith.

He did text his acceptance to Robin. He still had all day Saturday to think of a way to get out of the dinner.

On Saturday morning, Randy told his sister about the invite. Earline looked at Randy, eyes still a little bloodshot from a long night in a smoky barroom. Then she smiled and shook her head.

"Like ripping a Band-Aid off, Baby Brother," she smiled. "Best go in, tell them the truth, and whatever happens happens."

"But..." Randy tried to object.

"Better to tell them the truth now, let them know who you really are, than have them find out later, huh?" Earline said. "Now, get out of my face and let me drink my coffee, huh?"

"Seriously?" Randy sputtered. "Get out of your face? I'm having a major crisis here and you say..."

"Get out of my face," Earline repeated.

"Love you too," Randy muttered.

Randy then yelped when Earline slapped him, hard, on his rear end. He did smile when Earline giggled.

"I do love you," Randy said.

"Love you too, Sweetie Pie," Earline said as she drank her coffee.

Saturday afternoon, Robin and Randy went to the Joy Four movie complex in Elgee. It was a movie that Robin wanted to see; Randy couldn't tell anyone what the plot had been, who any of the people in the movie had been. He had enjoyed having a beautiful young woman leaning heavily against him and kissing him during quiet moments.

After the unmemorable movie, Robin directed him to the Courtyard Mall in Pinoak, Louisiana. Randy spent much of the time in the mall in a state of sticker shock. Robin, however, did find a few items of clothing, and a pair of shoes.

"Robin, listen, I uh, I can't..." Randy stammered under his breath as they approached the bank of registers.

"What? I'm not worth it?" Robin asked.

"Well, yeah, but..." Randy said, near panic.

"Randy, breathe," Robin smiled. "I've got my mom's credit card."

Again, Randy felt that twinge of anger, of bitterness at Robin's mocking him. Then she clutched his arm and put her head against him.

"Baby, I know you can't afford this stuff," she whispered softly. "But that's today. Tomorrow? Who knows? Tomorrow, you could be the CEO of Kendricks Engineering, or Whitehead Generators and can afford buy me whatever I want."

"Buy you whatever you want, huh?" Randy smiled.

"Well, yeah," Robin smiled. "You'll have me, which is everything you want."

Again, their date ended up in his bed. Randy had determined that this would most likely be his last time with the girl and made slow, passionate love with her. He kissed every square inch of her body and licked and sucked her pussy to two orgasms before rolling a condom onto his hard cock.

They kissed as he slowly pushed in and out of her and his fingers traced every part of her that he could reach.

"God, that was, oh God!" Robin wheezed as she tried to make her muscles work.

"It was beautiful. You're beautiful," Randy said as he struggled into his jeans.

"All right, see you tomorrow," Randy said as he kissed her good night at her front door.

"It's just dinner, Baby, ain't got look like it's going kill you," Robin laughed.

Inside her home, Robin could already smell the brisket as it roasted in the oven. Her mother used an old family recipe that had been handed down to her from her great grandmother. The meat was cooked over several hours, fat side up, the garlic and pepper and salt rub seeping into the meat.

The gravy alone was phenomenal and would be served with mashed potatoes that had been whipped to the point of floating away. Then Kay, or more recently, Robin, would pour a mixture of hot heavy cream and sour cream into the mixing bowl and beaten into the potatoes.

If that wasn't heavenly enough, Kay usually started off the dinner with her wilted lettuce salad. And usually had sweet peas to go with the meat and potatoes and gravy.

"Hi Sugar Doodle, only four minutes late tonight," Hank cheerfully called out. "What's matter? He getting tired of you?"

"Ha ha, you are so funny," Robin smirked as she entered the living room.

She did tell her mother and father about Randy's peculiar behavior; his seeming dread of tomorrow's dinner. Kay smiled softly.

"I'll tell your father not to clean his forty four magnum at the table," Kay promised.

"And I'll tell your mother not to sharpen her machete at the dinner table," Hank promised.

Sunday morning, Earline gave Randy a crumpled twenty and told him to go to Super One Foods grocery store and pick up some flowers for Robin's mother. She also told him to grab a loaf of French bread.

"Early's was still open I'd tell you grab a bottle of wine," Earline said. "But bread's going have be good enough.

At the Smith house, Robin was incensed. Kay had told Robin that Grandmother and Aunt Daphne were also coming for dinner.

"I swear to God; they tell him about me playing in the garden naked?" Robin hissed.

"Sweetheart," Kay smiled. "I can promise you, they will tell him about you playing in the garden. And they'll tell him about you peeing on yourself when your father put you on your first horse."

"I'm running away from home," Robin declared.

"Oh? I'm sure you'll have better luck than you did last time you tried," Kay teased.

"Shut up!" Robin shrilled, face flaming red.

While Robin was dreading the grandmother and aunt invasion, Randy was walking up and down the confusing aisles of a large supermarket. Randy found a pretty arrangement; he had no idea what kind of flowers they were. And he found the loaves of bread, still quite hot from the in-store bakery.

"When it's hot like that?" the cashier smiled. "Love just tearing off a hunk of it, slap some butter on it. Could eat a whole loaf just like that."

Kay did thank him for the flowers and the bread. Then Hank dragged Randy to his man cave, again to show off his gun collection. This time, it was his handgun collection.

"This is the Clint Eastwood model here," Hank said, holding out an impressive gun.

"The 'Make my day' gun?" Randy asked.

"Exactly!" Hank smiled.

"Randy? This is my grandmother, Miss Anita, and my Aunt Daphne; she's my mom's much much much older sister," Robin interrupted.

Randy and Hank both smiled at Daphne's look of disapproval. Randy shook hands with both women and explained that he was a student at Baylor Lake High School. Yes, that was his little Volkswagen Beetle out front, no he didn't really know what kind of gas mileage it got, but he'd only filled it up twice since school started.

Kay announced that lunch was ready. As they assembled in the dining room, Kay pointed out that the warm French bread had been courtesy of Randy.

The meal was going fine. Randy was enjoying the delicious meat, the potatoes, the gravy.

"So, Randy, what do your parents do?" Miss Anita asked.

"I uh," Randy paled.

"Like ripping a band aid off," he could hear his big sister say.

"My parents are dead, Ms. Anita," Randy said, putting his fork down.

He ignored the gasps and took a sip of the far too sweet iced tea. He then tried to smile.

"My father was a mean drunk and liked beating my mom," Randy said. "I stepped in, tried to stop it. He beat me so bad I almost died; there was some swelling in my brain. My mom took his shotgun and blew his chest open. Then she called nine one one, got them to send an ambulance for me then blew her brains out."

"Kind of why I'm a little jumpy when you're showing me them guns," Randy admitted to Hank.

Hank reached over and gripped Randy's hand.

"I'm sorry, son. If I'd known..." Hank murmured.

"So, now? I'm living in a trailer, with my sister. She's a stripper down at the Dead End bar. My other sisters? None of them had room for me, just my Earline," Randy said, fighting against the bitterness in his voice.

Randy took another sip of the iced tea. Then he looked at the silent faces around the table.

"So that's my story. That's who I am. I'm just an orphan whose parents were trailer trash and I'm just trailer trash too," Randy said.

Randy moved to slide his chair away from the table. Hank gripped Randy's hand tightly.

Randy fought down his urge to jerk his hand away. He felt like crying and did not want to cry in front of Robin, in front of her family.

"My mother was a beautiful woman," Hank said. "Must have been, judging from all the men lined up around the block screw her."

Hank cleared his throat. Then he took a sip of his own iced tea.

"All it took was some Johnny on the spot show up with a bottle and some flash and she was off spreading her legs," Hank continued his story. "One day, my old man came home, found me with a full diaper and an empty stomach, and no Momma."

Hank tightened his grip on Randy's hand. He looked up and Randy could see that Hank's eyes were shiny.

"They found her, or what was left of her about four days later. My old man raised me, all by himself. Never got over losing my mother though, drank himself to death right before my fifteenth birthday," Hank continued. "Family next door? Took me in. Treated me like the son they never had, the brother they never had."

Hank reached over and took Miss Anita's hand in his other hand. The old woman smiled a sad smile.

"That's why I call Kay's mother 'Mom.' She took me in, made sure I had clean drawers, made sure I brushed my teeth, made sure I did my homework," Hank said.

"And, oh my God, that was a fight," Miss Anita said.

"Son, I'm proud of you," Hank declared, his grip on Randy's hand nearly painful. "Took guts sit there and tell us all that. Took real guts. That's the kind of man I'd want dating my Sugar Doodle."

"Thank you, sir," Randy choked out, allowing a few tears to slide down his face.

"Go ahead, boy, let it out," Hank said, getting to his feet and hugging the crying boy. "Just let it all out."

After a few minutes, Randy's tears ceased. Hank patted the boy's back, then sat back down.

"Damn, Kay, I know I say it every time, but this? This has got to be the best brisket you've made yet," Hank said after blowing his nose.

"Grandmamma would have been proud," Miss Anita agreed.

"Oh, don't think you're getting out of it, Miss Robin Smith," Daphne stated. "Randy's going hear about the rose bushes."

"Really? Really? After all this?" Robin shrilled.

"What about the rose bushes?" Randy smiled.

"Know how some people got them a green thumb?" Aunt Daphne delighted in saying.

"Well, little Miss Robin here's got a green hiney," Miss Anita said.

"I was wearing a new dress and didn't want get it dirty," Robin protested.

She turned and told Randy, "And they really needed weeding."

Over coffee and dessert, Randy got to hear many of Robin's childhood misdeeds from her grandmother and her aunt. He put a hand on Robin's thigh, out of sight under the table, and squeezed.

After the dessert plates and coffee cups were cleared away, Randy made the gathering laugh again when he asked Robin to show him the rose bushes. Hank patted Randy on the back.

"She can show you the bushes, boy, but she better not show you how she weeds them, hear?" Hank said.

"Daddy, really?" Robin shrilled again.

On the back deck, Randy did admire the bushes. He also admired the in ground swimming pool.

"Wish I knew how swim," he admitted.

"I can show you," Robin offered.

They chanced a quick kiss. Then they entered the home again.

"Boy, need come back next Sunday, hear?" Hank invited. "Miss Kay likes you enough? Might even make us her stuffed pork roast, huh?"

"Like him enough, not too sure about you," Robin said to her father.

"And, hey, bring your sister, hear? Really want meet her. Looks like she's doing a fine job with you," Hank continued, giving Robin a light slap on her rear end.

Earline looked up when Randy walked in and studied his face. She smiled when he smiled. Her smile widened when she heard that she was invited to Sunday dinner next Sunday.

"Told you, Baby Brother," she said as she playfully messed his hair. "Told you coming here was the start of a whole new life for you, didn't I?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Randy smiled.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a swell day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,100 Followers