Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if incestuous sex was their excuse and their justification for a sexual intervention to change his sexual orientation, they were all committed in sexually doing whatever it took to keep him from taking the wrong, sexual path. With all five women as horny as they were sexually frustrated, saving William from turning gay was not only their excuse for having incestuous sex with him but also their justification too. Naively unbeknownst to them, in the way that they were all willing to have sex with him, the only fly in the ointment was that William wasn't gay and would love to have incestuous sex with all them.

'Duh?'

Of course, he'd love to have sex with all of them. A testosterone filled, horny, young, heterosexual man, he wasn't gay. If he was anything, he was an incestuous pervert. He'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother. He'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with his sexy sister. He'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with his MILF of an aunt. He'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with his slutty cousin. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his sexual, salacious grandmother.

In the way that his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother wanted to have incestuous sex with him, he wanted to have incestuous sex with them, too. A win/win for them all, by removing the guilt, the shame, and the remorse, his devious, April Fool's plan would only work if they thought that he was gay. His devious, April Fool's plan would only work if they thought that they were saving him from turning gay. Yet, if only they knew that he wanted to have sex with them as much as they wanted to have sex with him, he wondered that they'd say.

If they really wanted to help him, instead of having sex with him, they could set him up with a prostitute, a sex therapist, or a priest. Yet, they truly believed that five, female, blood related relatives having incestuous sex with him would have more of a sexual impact than him having sex with a stranger who worked as a hooker, a therapist, or for God. Besides, who better would know his sexual wants and needs than his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother? If they couldn't convert him from turning gay, then no one could.

* * * * *

Based on their preconceived, albeit incorrect notion that William was gay, they were all ready and willing to have sex with him to hopefully change his sexual orientation. Secure in their ill-conceived viewpoint that homosexuality was wrong, against God and the church, and a mental disorder, Mary hoped that they all could do their sexual part in helping to change William's sexual orientation with conversion and reparation therapy. Obviously, being that there were sex therapists, and sex therapy worked, who better to be his sex therapists and give him sex therapy than his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother.

If all that it took was to give him sex, albeit incestuous sex, they were all willing to help do their part in converting him. Having read about the process, Mary bought Joseph Nicolosi's books, Reparative Therapy of Male Homosexuality, and Healing Homosexuality. Passing the books around, they all read the books and, as if giving him electric shock therapy, were now ready to tryout their own version of conversion and reparative therapy on poor William by giving him incestuous sex therapy.

Using their womanly guiles, their own interpretation of the therapeutic process, and by having sex with them, they were determined to change his sexual orientation from him wanting to have sex with men to him wanting to have sex with women. Something so absurd as giving him incestuous sex, seemingly made convoluted sense to them. Besides, even if they were unsuccessful in sexing the gay out of him, at least they'd all have sex with him. If they couldn't cure him, he'd cure their horniness and sexual frustration by giving them sex.

Besides, how could something that sounded so right be so wrong? Yet, nothing more than their excuse to have sex with poor William, if only he knew what they were planning wouldn't he be shocked? Yet, having eavesdropped on their not so private conversations, he did know what they were planning and he was shocked that they were going to give him incestuous sex. Moreover, with him not gay, and sexually attracted to all of them, he was more than willing to have sex with them. If he was anything, he was as sexually excited to have sex with them as much as they were sexually excited to have sex with him.

Using the four principles of Conversion and Reparative Therapy, 1. Disclosing versus imposing by allowing William to make up his own mind while not imposing their own views and opinions. 2. Encouraging inquiry by allowing him to ask whatever questions he may have about homosexuality that may relate to his sexuality and hopefully to his newfound heterosexuality. 3. Resolving past traumas, perhaps losing his father, the male influence in his life, at such a young age was why he was sexually drawn to men. 4. Lastly, education that will allow William to be informed about homosexuality versus heterosexuality while allowing him to make his own informed decisions and choices.

Only, with none of the women professionals in the field, amateurs at best with good intentions, albeit with ulterior motives, taking William under their sexual wing, they took their conversion and reparative therapy to the next level and to the extreme. Moreover, unbeknownst to them but convinced that he was, William wasn't gay but heterosexual. With him a fox in a henhouse and happy to play the gay man to have incestuous sex with his horny and sexually frustrated, female relatives, he was surrounded by five, sexy and attractive women. If pretending that he was gay was what it took to have sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother, then he could do that.

Already sexually attracted to his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and even his grandmother, he didn't need much encouragement to have sex with any of them and/or with all of them. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated himself over imagining his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother naked while having sex with their naked bodies. With all of them sexually attracted to William, and with them amenable to having incestuous sex with him to supposedly save him from being gay, it was a win/win for them all.

Using William as their sexual surrogate, and his gayness as their excuse, and their justification for having sex with him, he'd help them with their horniness and sexual frustration and they'd save him from turning gay. Using them in the way they were apparently hoping to use him, he was ready to give them what they wanted and they were ready to give him what they hoped he needed to save him from turning gay. Preventing them from having guilty consciences and feeling perverted and nasty for having incestuous sex, it wouldn't work if they knew that he was straight. Their charade wouldn't work if they didn't believe that they were helping him and saving him from himself.

* * * * *

Slowly starting the sexual process to convert his sexual orientation from homosexual to heterosexual, they were all eagerly ready to try. Before giving him incestuous sex, their last, desperate resort, they sexually teased him to hopefully change him into being heterosexual. Starting off slow, they flashed him deliberate down-blouse peeps of their bras and cleavage, and deliberate down-nightgown glances of their naked breasts. They flashed him up-skirt views of their panties, and up-nightgown peeks of their naked pussies. While pressing his face between their big breasts, they hugged him, kissed him, and allowed his horny, roaming hands to touch them, feel them, and grope them.

Not stopping there, all five women routinely walked around him in their sheerest, lowest-cut, and shortest nightgowns without the modesty of wearing a robe. They immodestly and immorally showed him the outline shape of their breasts, the impressions of their erect nipples, the shadow of their brown, trimmed pubic hair, and the outline of their asses and ass cracks. If that wasn't enough to entice a homosexual man to turn heterosexual, they appeared before him in their low-cut bras and bikini panties. When they still didn't get his undivided attention, unmercifully, sexually teasing him, they appeared before him topless and/or even naked. When they weren't flashing him their naked breasts, they were flashing him their naked asses and naked pussies.

Any horny, young man's sexual fantasies come true, drastic measures for drastic times, his MILF of a mother, Mary, undressed in front of him while readying herself for bed. His MILF of an aunt, Rose, removed her nightgown in front of him and dressed in front of him too. William's sexy sister, Christine, and his slutty cousin, Nancy, painted their toenails in front of him while sitting in the living room wearing only their briefest, bikini panties and their sexiest, low-cut bras, or their nightgowns without the modesty of wearing panties. Showing no embarrassment or shame, his grandmother emerged from taking her shower with nothing but a towel on her head.

Looking more like a whorehouse than a family house, as if giving him straight, sexual, shock therapy, William was surrounded by semi-naked and naked women day and night. When he wasn't seeing his mother's ass, tits, and pussy, he was seeing his sister's, aunt's, cousin's, and grandmother's ass, tits, and pussy. When William wasn't masturbating over them in the privacy of his room, they were masturbating over him while taking a bath.

Joining in on the exhibitionistic fun, William walked around them in his briefs and even naked too. In the way that all five women had shapely, C cup breasts, taking after his father, William had a big cock that grew much bigger and harder when he was sexually excited. Only, not wanting to prematurely ruin and end the fun he was having by seeing his semi-naked and naked, female relatives, he had to take care not to get an erection when exposing himself to them. Thinking of baseball instead of thinking of his mother's, sister's, aunts, cousin's and grandmother's naked tits, asses, and pussies, when not masturbating in his room, he took lots of cold showers.

Recalling what they all looked like from memory, while wishing he could have sex with them all, William already had a collection of semi-naked and naked sketches of his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother. He sketched pictures of them in their sheer, sexy, and virtually see-through nightgowns. He sketched pictures of them in their panties and bras. He sketched pictures of them topless and naked. Then, when any of them came to his room to visit him, continuing the charade that he was gay, he hid their pictures and replaced them with sketches of muscular men wearing speedos.

Viewing him as special and different, they viewed him as their personal challenge to convert him. All five women treated him with respect because he insisted on being formally called William, instead of being informally called Bill, Billy, Will, or Willie. Continuing his charade of being gay, he was uncharacteristically neat and orderly. Born a Virgo, something that few twenty-year-old men did, William kept his room neat and clean, did his own laundry, and pitched in with the vacuuming and housework. Instead of hanging out with the guys, he preferred hanging out with the women. Instead of playing sports, he preferred playing the piano, drawing, sketching, painting, and reading poetry.

A handsome man, health conscious with his diet, and exercising regularly, he didn't smoke or drink. Hoping one day to become a famous artist, he attended the Massachusetts College of Art and Design. Learning from the masters, he spent what free time he had available visiting the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. When not working, playing the piano, and reading poetry, he spent his free time sketching, drawing, and painting. He loved form, function, and fashion and sketched women in dresses and muscular men showing all of their bulges while wearing nothing more than a speedo.

Deciding to forgo his prom because he was too shy to ask anyone to go with him, William had never been on a date. Happy to be a virgin, with dating unimportant to him, he didn't have the time, the money, or the inclination to waste dating. Saving dating for later, still young and with him having plenty of time to find someone, he was saving himself for that special someone that he had yet to find.

With him always able to entertain himself, happy to be alone in his room, he had his five, female relatives to keep him company whenever he felt lonely or just wanted to talk, play a game, or watch a movie. Whenever he was horny, his relatives cured his horniness with their sexual teasing and exhibitionism. Whenever he was horny, while alone in his room, he masturbated over imagining his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother naked and having sex with them. He was always sure to cum whenever masturbating himself over all of them.

On paper and on the surface, a good son, a good brother, a good nephew, a good cousin, and a good grandson, he seemed too good to be true. On paper and on the surface, just as his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother thought that he was gay, he appeared to be gay even though he wasn't. Yet, he was as diabolical as were his female relatives to make them think that he was gay. He was incestuously ready to use them in the way they were willing to sexually use him.

Instead of sneaking around while hoping to have sex with this one or that one, with them all cloaked in skullduggery, they were all ready to have sex with him. Allowing it to play itself out, with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother all suspecting that he was gay, he was eager to see where this would lead and whenever it led, he'd willingly follow. With his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother willing to give him incestuous sex, as part of his April Fool's joke, he was ready to give them incestuous sex, too.

'Ha! Ha! April Fools'! I'm not gay, I'm straight,' he imagined saying on April Fools' Day.

* * * * *

Now that the consensus of her family thought that William was gay, no longer sweeping it under the rug but having to confront it, accept it, or change it, Mary finally believed that her son was gay. Clearly, while hoping to be the one responsible for changing his sexual orientation from homosexual to heterosexual, William's mother was first to put her conversion and reparation therapy plan to work. She'd do anything for her son, even have sex with him, if that's what it took to set him straight, literally and figuratively.

She wasn't ashamed or embarrassed to use her body as her son's litmus test to identify his sexual orientation. She sexually teased him while watching his reaction to see if he was a normal, testosterone filled, horny, heterosexual, young man or a disinterested homosexual man more interested in his mother than in heterosexual sex. Taking her sexual teasing a step further, she incestuously enticed him when sitting across from him with her skirt and/or nightgown raised to midthighs, and her knees deliberately parted just enough to flash him her panties or her naked pussy. Her horniness, sexual frustration, and physical attraction to William allowed her to go further with her son than she had gone with any man.

She flashed him what she wanted him to see and hoped that he wanted to see too. She flashed him up-skirts peeks of her white panties and/or up-nightgown glimpses of her brown, trimmed pussy. While leaning over him to serve him food or pour him coffee, she deliberately gave him prolonged down-blouse views of her low-cut bra, her long, sexy line of cleavage, and down-nightgown peeps of her naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples. Watchful of his eyes as much of his reaction, she was mindful if he looked and stared or if he looked away.

Showing no shame, remorse, or embarrassment, Mary walked around her son practically naked. As if she wasn't even there, he pretended to act disinterested in seeing as much of his mother's naked body. Perceiving him as gay and disinterested in seeing any forbidden part of his mother's sexy and shapely body, she deemed it okay to expose herself to him under the pretense of saving him from turning gay. While hoping to sexually tease him into turning straight, she was willing to do any, sexual thing for her son.

The first to attempt to sexually seduce him, she was determined to change him from being gay to turning straight by giving him incestuous sex. In the way that he was perverted enough to have sex with his mother, and with her horny enough, she was sexually frustrated enough to have sex with her son under the guise that she was saving him. In the way that Mary couldn't wait to get her son alone, William couldn't wait to get his mother alone too.

Saturday night and with them both not working tomorrow, her plan to hopefully get him in the heterosexual, albeit incestuous mood, was to watch a sexy mother and son incest movie with her son. Sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him, as if daring him to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and make a sexual pass at her, she'd wear her sexiest nightgown. Judging his sexual orientation by if he was sexually aroused enough to have an erection while watching the movie with his mother showing as much of her nearly naked body, she needed to know if he was gay or straight.

Without even having the conversation, she could have asked him straight out if he was gay, but she didn't. If he was gay, with her trying to sexually seduce a gay man, and if he rejected her sexual advances, she'd feel foolish trying to sexually seduce him. Yet, if he was gay and welcomed her sexual advances, then she'd feel proud for saving her son from being gay.

Then again, there was the possibility that he wasn't gay, would welcome her sexual advances, and give her incestuous sex. Either way, whether he was gay or straight, she hoped to have sex with her son. She'd either save him from homosexuality by giving him incestuous sex or have heterosexual, albeit incestuous sex with her son and save herself from her horniness and sexual frustration. Either way it was a win/win for her. Yet, then again, even if he wasn't gay, with the forbiddance of incest getting in the way, he still may sexually reject her because she's his mother and he's her son. One way or the other, she'd definitely find out tonight.

"What do I have to lose," she asked her sister?

After telling Rose that she was going to sexually seduce her son with reparation and conversion therapy in the hopes of changing him, she convolutedly thought that giving her son incestuous sex was enough to make him heterosexual. Even though the books they read on reparation and conversion therapy said nothing about incestuous sex as a cure, all that they got out if it was that it meant that they must give William incestuous sex for it to work. All they got out of reading about reparation and conversion therapy was that it justified them having sex with William under the pretense that they were saving him from himself.

Yet, maybe, if he willingly had sex with his mother in the way that she'd eagerly have sex with her son, that may be enough to change him from being gay to being straight. Perhaps, if he had sex with a woman, especially with his mother, was all that he needed to forsake being gay and embrace heterosexuality instead of embracing homosexuality. With what she incorrectly determined from reading about conversion and reparation therapy, she felt confident that she could stop him from turning gay with incestuous sex. With him possibly still a virgin, perhaps, if she was first to give him sex instead of a man being first to give him sex, that may work.