Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a sexy smile before looking down at herself as if to see what he could see of her.

"You don't think that it's too revealing," she said sexually teasing him by pulling the nightgown tighter to her body to make it even more transparently revealing that it was before.

As if looking to see what he could see of her nearly naked body, she looked down at herself before looking up at him with a sexy smile. If he wasn't seeing enough of his grandmother's nearly naked body before, with her pulling the sheer material tighter against her naked, elderly body, now he had a clear view of the size and shape of her big, albeit sagging breasts. As if she was naked instead of wearing a nightgown, he could clearly see her brown areolas and her brown, erect nipples. If it wasn't enough seeing most of her naked breasts, he could clearly see her bushy, pubic hair, and even her pussy slit and camel toe, too.

"Oh, Grandma, you have such big, beautiful breasts," he said as if he was the Big, Bad Wolf.

She smiled at her grandson before staring down at her big tits and before staring back up at him.

"Do you like big tits?" She looked down at her big breasts again before looking up at him. "Do you like my big tits?"

He smiled at his grandmother when she gave him a naughty look.

"I love big tits and I certainly love your big tits, grandma. The bigger the better. I love my mom's big tits. I love my sister's big tits. I love my aunt's big tits. I love my cousin's big tits. And I especially love your big tits, grandma," he said staring at his grandmother's tits. "Your tits are bigger than them all."

While pulling her nightgown tighter across her body, as if she was receiving sexual pleasure from exposing her nearly naked breasts to him, she looked down at where he was staring again before staring up at him again.

"You may touch them, if you'd like William," she said giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. "I wouldn't mind you feeling my tits while fingering my nipples. I'd rather enjoy you feeling my tits while fingering my nipples," she said looking up at him. "Having never been sexually touched by any man other than your grandfather, I haven't been touched and felt by a man since your grandfather passed."

Not needing her to twist his arm or to ask him twice, William reached out both of his horny hands to feel his grandmother's tits. In the way that he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's, sister's, aunt's, and cousin's tits, he couldn't believe he was feeling his grandmother's tits. He felt one of her tits before feeling the other one of her tits. Then, making good on her invitation to finger her nipples, he fingered her nipples. Making them more erect, he pulled and turned her nipples through her sexy nightgown.

"Your nipples are so big, Grandma," he said pulling and squeezing her nipples through her nightgown. "You have bigger nipples than my Mom, my Aunt Rose, my sister, and my cousin." He continued feeling her tits while fingering her nipples through her sexy nightgown. "I love your big tits, grandma."

Leaving two, big wet spots on her nightgown, he leaned down and sucked his grandmother's nipples through her nightgown, first one and then the other. As if she was his baby and she was nursing him, he continued sucking his grandmother's nipples through her thin nightgown. He continued feeling his grandmother's tits, fingering her nipples, and sucking her nipples while she reached her hand down to fondle his cock through his pajama bottoms.

"You have a nice, big prick, William. You have a bigger prick than your grandfather. You don't mind me touching you in this sexual way, do you? Your prick is only the second prick that I've ever felt in my life. I'm quite enjoying touching and feeling your penis through your pajama bottoms."

Knowing she was there to give him a gum job, William smiled.

"Would you like to see my prick, Grandma? I don't mind showing you my prick if you'd like to see it," he said.

She stared up at her grandson before staring down at the big bulge his flaccid cock made in his pajama bottoms.

"Being that your grandfather's prick is the only prick I've ever seen, held in my hand, took in my mouth, and humped in my pussy, I'd love to see your cock, William," said Grandma Edna.

William pushed down his pajama bottoms to his ankles and stepped out of them. As if grabbing a cucumber at the vegetable stand, immediately, Grandma Edna wrapped her horny, wrinkled hand around his prick. Not shy, ashamed, or embarrassed, in the way that his mother and aunt did, his grandmother fondled the head of his cock while slowly stroking the shaft of his prick. Obviously, Grandma Edna enjoyed holding and stroking her grandson's prick.

'This is all so surreal. If it wasn't enough that I had incestuous sex with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, now I'm having incestuous sex with my grandmother. I can't believe I'm living in a family of incestuous whores. I can't believe I'm feeling, fondling, and sucking my grandmother's tits through her nightgown while she's holding, feeling, fondling, and stroking my naked prick,' he thought.

Instead of falling to her knees in the way that his mother and aunt did when blowing him, his grandmother pushed him back on his bed. In the way that his sister pushed him back on his bed to make love to him and his cousin pushed him back on his bed to fuck him, his grandmother pushed him back on his bed to suck him. Then, she did something that would have been shocking had he not overheard her conversation about giving him a gum job.

Not embarrassed to be seen without her teeth and not shy about taking him in her mouth, she removed her dentures, wrapped them in a tissue, and put them on his nightstand. Then, in the way that his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin all smiled at him, his grandmother smiled at him but without her teeth. Obviously proud of her gums and excited about giving her grandson a gum job, she was ready to gum his cock hard enough and long enough for him to cum in her mouth. Something he always sexually fantasized doing and masturbated over experiencing, he couldn't believe he was about to cum in his grandmother's mouth.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'I'm about to have sex with my grandmother. My grandmother is about to gum my cock. I'm about to cum in my grandmother's mouth. If it wasn't sexually exciting to have sex with my mother, my aunt, my sister, and my cousin, I'm about to have sex with my grandmother too.'

Before climbing on the bed with her grandson, she removed her nightgown. Having now seen three generations of the women of his family naked, his mother and aunt, his sister and cousin, and now his grandmother, William stared at her as if she was his naked, elderly angel. He stared at his naked grandmother as if he had never seen a naked woman before. He stared at her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and all that he could see of her naked ass. With her having a body as good as Helen Mirren, the Academy Award winner for her role in The Queen as Elizabeth II, if he didn't know that his grandmother was 68-years-old, he'd think that she was 48-years-old.

For an old broad, she still had an amazing figure. For an old broad, she sexually excited him as much as his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin had all sexually excited him when seeing them naked. Now that he had seen all of his female relatives naked, he could attest to the fact that the gene pool in his family is amazing. He couldn't wait to have sex with his grandmother.

"I'm going to give you something that I've never given anyone before except for your grandfather. I'm going to give you a gum job. The reason why your grandfather never strayed, as the late, great Paul Newman said about his wife, Joanne Woodward, why go out for hamburgers when I have steak at home?" She laughed. "Your grandfather loved my gum jobs while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples. He loved cumming in my mouth and watching me swallow his cum."

Grandma Edna stroked William's cock to an erection before leaning forward to take him in her mouth. Instead of taking it easy on his cock because of her teeth, as if her gums were the warm, meaty, palms of her hands, with her not having any teeth, she could apply more, direct pressure on his swollen cock with her gums. Gumming him and gumming him, Grandma Edna gave her grandson a gum job.

"Oh, Grandma. Oh, grandma. Oh, my God, Grandma. Your gum job is way better than a blowjob. Oh, Grandma. Oh, my God, Grandma. Oh, my God. Gum my cock. Gum my prick," he said putting a gentle hand behind his grandmother's silver haired head. "Don't stop gumming me. Please don't stop gumming me."

He pushed her had forward while impaling her mouth deeper. He humped her mouth while fucking her face. With Edna gumming him and gumming him, it wouldn't take him very long to cum in her elderly, willing mouth. Only, before he did, as if her gums were her truth serum that she needed for him to confess the truth, she asked her question.

"Tell me, William," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "With everyone wondering, everyone wants to know." She looked at him straight in the eye. "Are you straight or are you gay?"

William laughed.

"Neither straight or gay, what I am is a virgin, Grandma. I've had some gay thoughts just as I've had heterosexual thoughts but I'm not gay. At least, I don't think I'm gay. If anything, I'm straight, I think. If anything, I'm confused. Yet, what I know is I love big, breasted women. I love tits, the bigger the better," he said with a dirty laugh while groping his grandmother's big tits. "With everyone thinking that I'm gay, I appreciate everyone coming to my rescue to help me. Since tomorrow is April Fool's Day, I going to tell them all the truth," he said with sadness.

Seemingly happy with his confession, she returned his prick to her mouth and gummed her grandson while stroking him. Stroking him faster, she gummed him harder and deeper him deeper. Not taking very long, with a gum job much quicker than a regular blowjob, he ejaculated a huge load of cum in his grandmother's mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked him clean while continue the stroke the last drop of cum out of his cock.

* * * * *

The next day, with only Grandma knowing that her grandson was straight and not gay, she waited for her grandson to tell everyone what he believed he was. William walked in the main house wearing a bathrobe with nothing underneath. His plan was to tell everyone that having sex with them was his April Fool's joke.

Suddenly, he had second thoughts. Why ruin a good thing? Why spoil all the fun for not only him but also for everyone? Under the ridiculous pretense that they were giving him conversion and reparation therapy by giving him incestuous sex as their justification to save him from turning gay, with everyone happy, why not continue? Why not continue having sex with his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother? Why not give them all what they really want, sexual orgasms.

"Everyone. Everyone. Attention please. Gather around. I have an announcement to make," he said waiting for his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother to take their seats as if he was making his eviction nominations on Big Brother. He removed his bathrobe to show them a huge erection. "I'd like to thank everyone for helping me and for keeping me from seeking out men for sex and turning gay but, as if I'm a sex addict addicted to cock, I'm going to need more help. For me not to turn gay, I'm going to need more conversion and reparation therapy. I'm going to need the five of you to give me more incestuous sex."

Now, with William confessing that he was straight but pretending to have gay thoughts, his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother were even more determined to save him from turning gay. Posting a schedule on the refrigerator, they took turns having sex with him. William had sex every day with either his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, or his grandmother. What began as an April Fools' joke ended as an alternative, sexual lifestyle. He and his family of females lived happily ever after while having incestuous sex.

THE END

Please vote. This is an April Fool's Day contest story. Please vote.

As if your vote is my applause, all that I ask is that you vote, please vote.