Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have Murmur of the Heart or Spanking the Monkey," she said holding the movies up to him as if she didn't know what the movies were about while maintaining a straight face.

He laughed.

"Murmur of the Heart? Spanking the Monkey?" He laughed again. "Those are mother and son sexually, forbidden movies Mother," he said. "Those movies are about a mother and son having incestuous sex.

She acted surprised as if she didn't know that the movies were about forbidden, sexual lust between a mother and her son. Ruining her sexual seduction, she obviously hoped that by watching the incestuous movies with her that she'd finally know if he was gay or straight. She obviously hoped that while watching the incestuous movies with her that he'd become sexually aroused enough to possibly have sex with her.

"They are?" She looked up at him before looking back down at the movies. "Oh, my. I had no idea," she said. "I thought Murmur of the heart was a love story and Spanking the Monkey was a comedy. That explains why the man at the video store looked at me funny," she said feigning an embarrassed laugh.

Playing him, if she wasn't trying to sexually seduce him by watching incestuous movies together, she was trying to sexually arouse him by flashing him while wearing her skimpiest and sexiest nightgown. Pretending not to play her game of incestuous teasing and sexual seduction, ignoring her by not staring at all that she was showing and all that he was seeing, he walked to his makeshift bar. He thought of baseball again while trying to control himself from getting sexually excited enough to get an erection.

"Instead of watching a movie, Mom, we can have a drink and talk. With us both always working, we seldom see one another anymore," he said while thinking of all that he had already seen of his mother's sexy, shapely, and nearly naked body.

He had never seen as much of his mother as he had seen of her, her sister, his sister, his cousin, and his grandmother these past few weeks. Not stupid, especially after overhearing their not so private conversations and especially with the books of conversion and reparation therapy lying around the house, he knew what they were doing. He knew they all thought that he was gay and were willing to do whatever it took to make him more interested in women than in men. He was happy to give them what they needed, a hard cock, as long as they gave him what he wanted, incestuous sex.

"Okay," she said. "I'd like that. Instead of watching a movie, I'd like to have a drink and talk."

She gave him a sexy smile while he gave her a nervous, albeit a sexually excited look. With him struggling not to have an erection over all that his mother was showing him of her nearly naked body, she'd never believe that he was gay if he was sexually aroused enough to have an erection. In the way that he had always been sexually attracted to his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and even his grandmother, for some inexplicably sexual reason, he sexually lusted over his mother the most.

"What would you like to drink, Mom?"

'I'd love nothing more than to get my mother drunk,' he thought. 'I'd love nothing more than to touch, feel, and grope my mother's drunken body. I'd love nothing more than for my mother to pass out and fall asleep on my couch while I have sex with her sleeping, drunken body,' he thought.

Only, with his mother intent on giving him incestuous sex, he didn't have to get her drunk to have sex with her. He didn't have to get her drunk to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. She didn't have to fall asleep on his couch for him to put his cock in her hand or slide his prick across her lips. She'd willingly stroke his cock while sucking his cock and allowing him to feel her big, naked tits and finger her erect nipples.

* * * * *

Sexually excited from his mother teasing him and flashing him, something he'd never do, yet unable to control his perverted, sexual thoughts, he imagined pulling out his cock, masturbating himself, cumming in his mother's drink, and watching her drink his cum. With him not wearing any underwear, never wearing underwear beneath his pajama bottoms, when he turned to face her, he watched her smile at him while staring down at the big bulge that his flaccid cock made in his pajamas. With her continually showing him her naked tits and pussy, biding his time while waiting for the right moment, he couldn't wait to show her his naked prick.

In the way that his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother all had big tits, he had a big dick. In the way that he loved their big tits, they obviously all loved his big dick. In the way that their naked breasts swayed from side-to-side, jiggled, and sometimes bounced up-and-down, every time he walked, his loose cock swung from side-to-side in the way of an elephant's trunk. He had such a big dick that seemingly, in the way that his sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother had a difficult time too, his mother had a difficult time trying to stop herself from staring at all that he was showing.

'I wonder if my mother would like to watch me spank my monkey. Maybe that's why she chose that movie, Spanking the Monkey,' he thought. 'Maybe she'd want to spank my monkey for me while I felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples.'

He wondered how far his mother was willing to go in giving him conversion and reparation therapy. He wondered if she'd have incestuous sex with him in the way that he'd love to have incestuous sex with her. He'd love nothing more than to make love to his mother before fucking her. He'd love nothing more than to eat her cunt before she sucked his prick. He'd love nothing more than to make love to his mother before fucking his mother.

'I'd love nothing more than to cum for my mother while she watched,' he thought. 'I'd love nothing more than for my mother to take me in her hand and stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me. I'd love for my Mom to blow me, allow me to cum in her mouth, and swallow my cum,' he thought. 'I'd love to give my mother a cum bath. Bathing her in my cum, I'd love to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her big, naked breasts.'

Quickly becoming too sexually excited, he stopped himself from thinking of his mother blowing him, allowing him to cum in her mouth, swallowing his cum, and letting him give her a cum bath. After seeing his mother in her sexy nightgown, seeing her naked pussy and her naked tits, and from imagining having sex with her, the last thing that he wanted was an erection. Yet, instead of her just sexually teasing him, he'd love to have sex with his mother.

Later, after she left, he'd masturbate himself over all that he saw of her. Later, after she left, he'd play with himself while sexually fantasizing that they had sex. Later, after she left, he'd imagine her allowing him to fondle her naked breasts and finger her nipples while she stroked his prick. Later, after she left, while stroking himself, he'd pretend that she blew him and allowed him to ejaculate his cum in her mouth before letting him give her a cum bath.

Beyond horny and sexually frustrated now, he was tempted to strip himself naked before stripping her naked. He was tempted to sexually give her what she obviously needed while allowing her to give him what he incestuously wanted. Yet, not wanting to prematurely ruin the image of being gay, with him still needing to have sex with his sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother, he had to leave all of the sexual moves up to her. Biding his time, he hoped that she'd touch him, stroke him, and suck him, so that he could finger her, lick her, and fuck her.

With no one to blame but herself, she, along with her daughter, sister, niece, and mother were the ones who had the preconceived, albeit erroneous notions that he was gay. Moreover, they were the ones who thought that they could change his sexual orientation by giving him incestuous sex. By her coming to his room wearing her sexy and skimpy nightgown, she was the first one to make her move. She was clearly determined to change him from the homosexual man that she thought he was to a heterosexual man that she wanted him to be by giving him incestuous sex. He couldn't wait to have sex with his mother.

* * * * *

"White wine," she said. William poured two glasses of wine and handed one to his mother. "I'm cold," she said staring down at the impressions her erect nipples made in her thin nightgown before staring up at him, obviously to see if he noticed that she wasn't cold but sexually aroused. "Do you have a blanket? I didn't realize until in your brightly lit living room that I'm so nakedly exposed," she said with a little laugh while feigning her embarrassment and her false modesty by moving her forearm across her nearly naked breasts.

He pulled out a blanket from his closet and put it over her lap.

"How's that? It's colder here than in the house. Are you warm enough now? I have a space heater, if you're still cold," he said staring at the impressions her nipples made in her nightgown while she fussed with the blanket.

She smiled up at him after taking another sip of her wine.

"I'm warm enough now, thank you. We can share the blanket, William," she said pausing to look up at her son to give him a sexy look and a naughty smile while lifting the blanket for him to get in. "Rather than wasting electricity on a space heater, we can cuddle," she said giving him another sexy smile and a naughty look.

He sat beside her and pulled his half of the blanket over his lap.

"Sure. I'd like that, Mother," he said while imagining cuddling with his mother while groping her. "I'd love to cuddle you."

If they were lying down, he'd love to spoon her. If they were lying down, he'd love to reach around her and feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples while pressing his erect cock against her shapely ass. If they were lying down, he'd love to eat his mother's cunt. If they were lying down, he'd love to hump her cunt before sliding his erect cock in his mother's wet pussy. After making love to his mother, he'd love to fuck his mother hard and fast. After fucking his mother, he'd love for her to blow him.

Then, when she snuggled up against him, he put his arm around her shoulders while she leaned into him and rested her hand on his thigh mere inches from his pajama clad cock. Then, when she changed her position to get more comfortable, she moved her forearm on his lap and on his pajama clad cock. Desperately thinking of baseball, specifically the World Series, he couldn't believe his mother's forearm was in contact with his pajama clad cock.

If she dared move her arm, something he didn't want but unable to stop himself from getting one, she'd give him an erection. Chatting about this and that, they finished the bottle of wine. Then, seemingly falling asleep, his mother slumped down with her head resting in his lap. He was so tempted to pull his cock from his pajama pee hole and rest it against the back of his mother's neck.

* * * * *

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'If it's not enough that my mother's forearm was on my pajama clad prick, now the back of her head is in my lap and resting against my cock. I only wish she was facing the other way. Instead of her neck pushing against my cock, I wish her lips were pressing against my prick. Yet, it's a good thing she's turned the other way. After my mother, my sister, my aunt, my cousin, and my grandmother gave me so many flashes of their semi-naked and naked bodies, I'd be unable to stop myself from impaling my mother's mouth with my naked, erect prick.'

Adding to his sexual excitement that he worked so hard to stop by thinking of baseball, if it wasn't enough that she had flashed him her naked pussy, now he had a clear view down the top of her low-cut nightgown. Not only could he clearly see the shape and the size of her large breasts but also, he could see her brown areolas and her brown, erect nipples too. Unsure what to do with his hand, wishing he dared stick his hand down her nightgown top to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples, instead he rested his hand on the top of her meaty breasts.

'I'd love nothing more than to have sex with my sleeping mother,' he thought. 'I wish I had the nerve to touch her and feel her while she's sleeping. While sliding my erect prick against her sleeping lips, I'd love her to take me in her mouth. I'd love her to give me a sleeping blowjob. I'd love to cum in her mouth while she's sleeping.'

Then, as if she read his mind about him impaling her mouth with his cock and giving him a sleeping blowjob, she turned the other way to face him. Changing her position, as if making herself more comfortable in her sleep, moving her head from facing outward, she turned her body towards him to face inward. Now, his sexual fantasy come true, her mouth was mere inches from his bulging cock. He stared at his mother's lips while imagining her blowing him. He stared at his mother's lips while imagining pulling out his cock from his pajamas.

Yet, even more sexually exciting and incestuously revealing, when she turned more to him again, the movement of her head pulled on his pajamas. As if breaking out and escaping from the imprisonment of his pajamas, his cock escaped from the pee hole of his pajama bottoms. Even with him thinking of baseball, as soon as his cock made its surprise appearance, standing rigidly tall, he had a huge erection. Unable to control his incestuous lust for his mother, his cock stood at attention as if it was a cobra ready to strike her mouth and impale her lips.

'Oh, shit. With me pretending that I'm gay, this could be a problem,' he thought. 'If my mother opens her eyes now, she'll see my erection. If my mother opens her eyes know, she'll know that I'm sexually attracted to her and incestuous aroused by her. There's no way that I can put my cock back inside my pajamas without waking her. In the way that she deliberately flashed me her naked pussy and naked tits, she may think that I'm deliberately flashing her my prick. Now, no longer a mystery, she may suspect I'm straight and not gay.'

Nonetheless, now or never, he had to make his move before she awakened. Hopefully without awakening her, he was ready to somehow put his stiff prick away before she saw that she had sexually aroused him enough for him to have an erection. Then, something he never expected her to do, shocking him while sexually exciting him at the same time, she took his prick in her hand and wrapped her fingers around him.

As if he was dreaming it, he stared down at his mother in wide-eyed amazement of her holding his stiff prick in her soft hand. With her eyes still closed as if she was dreaming, his mother wrapped her manicured fingers around his penis. As if she had fallen asleep while masturbating herself and was still holding her dildo in her hand, she was holding his hard dick in her soft, warm hand while still sleeping. Unable to believe what he was seeing, he couldn't believe his mother was holding his prick in her hand.

'Fuck me,' he thought. 'I don't believe this. My incestuous, sexual fantasy come true, I can't believe my mother is holding my cock in her hand. I'll be masturbating over this night for the rest of my life. I'm so tempted to move her hand up and down for her to give me a sleeping hand job.'

With her face so very close to his stiff prick, his cock was a cunt hair length from his mother's lips. Had she not been holding his stiff prick in her hand, he'd be tempted to slowly slide his erect cock across her red, full lips while hoping that she'd part her lips in her sleep and take him in her mouth. He'd love nothing more than for her to give him a sleeping blowjob. How hot would that be for his mother to suck his cock in her sleep?

Concentrating as hard as he could on baseball, he tried his best not to get an erection. Yet, now, with her fondling the head of his flaccid prick with her fingertips in her sleep, his prick grew bigger and harder. Even more telling than him having an erection, his prick throbbed in her hand. The tighter she held his cock and the more she fondled the head of his stiff prick, in the way his heart was beating faster, his cock pulsated in her hot, warm, motherly hand.

'I only wish I could stick my prick in my mother's mouth,' he thought. 'I'd love my mother to take me in her mouth and suck me while she slept. With her soundly sleeping and, perhaps, dreaming of blowing me or someone else, I'd love to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum while I fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples.' While willing it to happen, he made his sexual wish. 'Suck my cock, Mom. Suck it. Blow me,' he thought.

* * * * *

"Oh, my," she said as soon as she suddenly opened her eyes. Without letting go of his erect prick, she stared at his cock as if she had never seen an erect cock before or as if she had never seen his stiff prick before. She stared at his naked prick in the way that he had been staring at her naked pussy and naked breasts. "I must have fallen asleep," she said yawning as if she was about to take his penis in her mouth.

While imagining his prick buried in his mother's mouth and her sucking him while staring up at him with her brown eyes, he stared down at his mother's opened mouth before staring at her full, red lips. As soon as she leaves, he'll be masturbating over his mother holding his naked prick in her hand. As soon as she leaves, he'll be masturbating over his mother staring at his erect prick. As soon as she leaves, he'll be masturbating over the imagined thought of his mother blowing him and him cumming in her mouth.

'Blow me, Mom. Blow me,' he thought while willing her to give him oral sex. 'Take me in your mouth. Suck my cock, Mom. Suck it while stroking it.'

Trying his best to hide his sexual excitement from his mother, he gave her a warm smile.

"I saw that you were sleeping and tried not to move to awaken you," he said. "I figured with all that you do that you were tired and needed the rest."

She continued fondling the top of his prick with her fingertips while staring at his prick in the way that he continued staring down her opened nightgown top at her tits.

"I was dreaming about your father and now I know why," she said with a dirty laugh. As if his erect prick was her worry stone or her dildo, she continued holding him while fondling him. "Do you mind me touching you in this way?" She looked up at his hazel eyes with her brown eyes while fondling the side of his stiff prick with her fingertips. "It's been such a long time since I've held a penis in my hand."

While trying not to throb his cock and/or pulsate his prick, but with his stiff dick having a mind of its own, his penis pulsated and throbbed in his mother's hand. He looked at his mother embarrassed and smiled. Continuing to out him as straight instead of gay, his cock grew bigger and harder. This was his mother and not some woman he picked up in a bar and brought home for the night.

"No, not at all, Mother. It's no big deal. It's innocent enough," he said with a shrug as if he was okay with her holding his prick. "You were sleeping while having a dream," he said. He watched his mother fondling his stiff prick while she ever so slowly stroked him to a harder erection. "If anything, you holding me in that way is comforting, Mother," he said lying.

Maintaining that he was gay, he stared at his sketches of muscular men wearing speedos while his mother held his erect prick. He wanted her to think that he was sexually excited more from staring at his nearly naked sketches of men than he was from her holding his erect prick in her hand. Only, with her still holding his cock in her hand while fondling the head of his prick, while staring at his dick in his mother's hand and at her lips, it was difficult not to become even more sexually aroused.

1...45678...12