Fooling Mom/Sis/Aunt/Cousin & Gran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worth the try, if she was the first woman to allow him to feel her tits while fingering her nipples, hopefully, that may be enough to curb his homosexual desires and stop him from turning gay. She was willing to go all the way. If she was first woman to suck his cock while he felt her tits, fingered her nipples, and allowed him to cum in her mouth, hopefully, that may be enough to cure his desire for the need of him blowing a man. A win/win for both, being that she was horny and sexually frustrated anyway, she'd happily blow him any time and as often as he wanted to save her son from himself.

* * * * *

Totally exposed, as if she was a whore working in Al Swearengen's whorehouse in Deadwood, South Dakota, Mary climbed the stairs to her son's loft over the garage wearing nothing more than a nearly transparent, sexy, low-cut, short nightgown. As if she was climbing the stairs to the guillotine, perhaps feeling too nakedly exposed, instead of climbing the stairs to her son's room, clearly, she was filled with as much trepidation as she was filled with sexual excitement. Could she go through with it? Would she go through with it? Did she dare have incestuous sex with her son?

This was it. There was no turning back now. She was about to have sex with her son. With her practically naked, there was no other way to help him and to convert him than to have incestuous sex with him. As soon as she entered his room, once seeing his nearly naked mother, he'd surmise why she was there. Yet, as much as having sex with her son was forbidden and nasty, the mere thoughts of having sex with her son was sexually exciting. Truth be told, in the way that he couldn't wait to have sex with his mother, she couldn't wait to have sex with her son.

In the hopes of saving her son from turning gay, she was willing to give him sex. Yet, more than just sex between a man and a woman, she was ready to give him forbidden sex between a mother and her son. She was ready to allow him to not only see her naked breasts but also to fondle her naked breasts while fingering her nipples. She was ready to stroke his cock and even suck his cock if that's what it took for him not to turn gay. Ready to allow her son to cum in her mouth, she'd even swallow his cum to hopefully dissuade him from having oral sex with a man.

"Why have oral sex with a man when he could have oral sex with me any time he wanted? I'd stroke his cock and suck his cock as many times as it takes for him not to turn gay," she said while ready to go to his room.

Leaving nothing to the imagination, William wouldn't have to imagine what his mother looked like naked. In one quick glance or a prolonged, continual stare, he'd see all that she wanted him to see of her nearly naked, sexy body and all that he wanted to see of her shapely, naked body. Going along with the group, it was one thing to flash him her semi-naked and/or naked body when the others were around, but it was something else entirely to attempt to sexually seduce her son while alone with him in his room.

How dare she? How could she? What would he think of her if he's gay? What would he think of her if he's straight? Yet, as horny as she was sexually frustrated, as much having sex with her son was for him, it was for her too. She needed to suck his cock while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples as much as he hopefully needed a blowjob.

With her walking around him in her sheer, sexy nightgowns, in her panties and bras, topless, and even naked, never had she shown her son as much of her sexy and shapely body as she had shown him these past, few weeks. Continuing to show no modesty, morals, remorse, and/or shame, never had he seen as much of his mother's, beautiful, naked body. Then, playing her game of voyeurism with his game of voyeurism, he returned the sexually, incestuous favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism.

While careful not to have an erection, exposing his cock to them all, he walked around his mother, his sister, his aunt, his cousin, and his grandmother in his briefs and even naked. In the way that they showed him their naked asses, their naked tits, and their naked pussies, he showed them his long, flaccid prick and his cum filled testicles. In the way that they sexually teased him and incestuously enticed him, he sexually teased them and incestuously enticed them too.

While he pretended to act disinterested in seeing so much of their semi-naked and naked bodies, they all stared at his big, limp dick. In the way that he tried not to stare at all that they were showing, as if they were all hungry for it, they never removed their eyes from his flaccid cock. Obviously, they sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted them.

Seemingly, by sexually ignoring them, he had sexually aroused the five women by flashing them his cock as much as they had sexually aroused him by flashing him their semi-naked and naked bodies. Seemingly, he had sexually aroused his mother enough by flashing her his naked cock to entice her to sexually seduce him under the guise that she was saving him from turning gay. Putting aside her modesty, her shame, her morality, and her remorse, she seemingly didn't care that she was his mother, that he was her son, and they were blood related. She seemingly didn't care that sex between them was forbidden.

No doubt, she'd look uncomfortably embarrassed by being alone with him in his room while practically naked. No doubt, instead of feeling like his mother, she'd feel like a whore. Clearly, she'd be unable to help from feeling like a whore that she was while wearing such a revealing nightgown in front of her son. Yet, if showing him her nearly naked body was what it took for him not to turn gay, she'd happily give him sex.

With her nightgown so short and so sheer, whether flashing him her tits or her pussy, she wouldn't be able to move without showing him some, forbidden part of her voluptuous body. Continually flashing her naked pussy and/or flashing him her naked breasts, she seemingly didn't care what he saw of her. Seemingly determined to convert him and change his sexual orientation, she seemingly was determined to seduce him. Saving him from himself, she was obviously willing to suck his cock and even allow him to cum in her mouth while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples.

With her married to a loving man before he suddenly died, something she thought she'd never be, horny and sexually frustrated, clearly, she was horny and sexually frustrated now. Something she thought she'd never do, have sex with her son, undoubtedly by her standing outside his front door while wearing this virtually transparent nightgown, she was obviously ready to have sex with him now. Hoping he'd offer her a drink, no doubt, she needed a drink to do what she was about to do. She took a big breath of fortitude and resolve to summon the courage to knock at his front door.

* * * * *

Her hands were sweating. Her pulse was racing. Her heart was beating out of her chest. In anticipation of her seducing her son and of them having sex, her nipples were erect and she already felt a familiar wetness between her thighs. With William looking so very much like his father, she hadn't had that kind of sexual reaction for a man in a long while. Ready to do whatever she needed to do to help her son, she knocked on his front door.

"Hello? William?" She knocked again. "Are you home? It's Mommy," she said as if he wouldn't recognize her voice and know who she was.

Besides, having eavesdropped in on their conversation, knowing she was coming to him tonight, he was already expecting her. Obviously knowing he was home with his car parked in the driveway, when he wasn't working or attending class, he was always home. Not waiting for his response inviting her inside, she opened his unlocked front door without knocking and closed his door behind her. In the way she shriveled her posture, instead of sticking out her chest as she usually did, as soon as she stepped in his brightly lit room, she obviously felt naked.

'Mommy,' he thought when she referred to herself as Mommy instead of as his mother.

Evoking the image of her being his mommy instead of his mother, he imagined being in bed with her and sucking her big tits. As if he was still a little boy, he imagined sleeping in the same bed with his mother. He imagined cuddling and spooning his mother while touching and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother through her nightgown. William opened his front door in readiness to greet his mother.

"Hello Mother. Nice to see you," said William as if he was Norman Bates, played by Freddie Highmore, and his mother was Norma Bates, played by Vera Farmiga, in the Bates Motel. "Wow! That's some sexy nightgown," he said.

Instead of saying nice to see you, he wanted to say, nice to see all of you but he didn't dare say that and risk making his mother feel uncomfortable enough to cover her nakedness from him. He wondered if his mother would really give him incestuous sex. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to suck his stiff prick while he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples.

Not missing an opportunity to ogle his mother, he took advantage of his compliment to stare at all that he could see of his nearly naked mother. Yet, not wanting to be caught leering, he looked away while trying his best not to stare long and hard enough to make him sexually excited enough to get an erection. Instead of looking at her as he'd look at his mother, he looked at her as if he was a customer and she was a whore in a whorehouse, a stripper on stage, or a prostitute he paid for the night.

"Thank you," she said beaming him a smile before looking down at herself as if looking to see what he could see of her.

Difficult for him not to stare at all that she was showing, yet not wanting to ruin his gay image, he tried not to stare at all that he was seeing of his MILF of a mother through her sheer, sexy nightgown. Instead, he stared at her pretty face while making contact with her big, brown eyes. Then, when she broke eye contact and looked away, he stared at all that he could see of his mother. Even though he had seen his mother topless and naked over these past few weeks, it was even more sexually arousing to see her wearing something so sheer and so sexy.

Noticing all that she was showing through the sheerness of her nightgown, while enjoying the free show, when she wasn't looking, he glanced at the size and shape of her naked breasts. Difficult not to stare, he glanced at the big impressions his mother's nipples made in her sheer nightgown. Again, difficult not to stare, he glanced at what he could see through her nightgown of her dark patch of trimmed, brown, pubic hair. Obviously, by her erect nipples, either she was cold or she sexually aroused and horny. Knowing that his mother was sexually frustrated, he assumed the latter over the former.

He loved tits, especially big tits and especially his mother's tits. Genetically similar in shape and in size, his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother all had big, C cup breasts. He couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over the thoughts of seeing his mother's, sister's, aunt's, cousin's, and grandmother's tits. Now, overloaded with sexually, incestuous images of their bras, cleavages, naked breasts, areolas, and nipples, he had seen all that he had sexually fantasized and imagined seeing of his mother, sister, aunt, cousin, and grandmother while masturbating himself.

As if modeling her sexy nightgown by prolonging her exhibitionism of her nearly naked body, knowing that he could see all that he wanted to see, instead of sitting, she stood in front of the bright light of his living room. The light that passed through her nightgown illuminated her naked silhouette enough to make her appear as if she was standing before him naked. Leaving nothing to his horny imagination, the light made her nightgown virtually see-through. He could clearly see his mother's naked tits, ass, and pussy.

Then, as if she was Sharon Stone flashing her naked pussy in Basic Instinct, she continued to sexually tease him. In the fluid motion of sitting on his couch, she made herself comfortable with her knees parted wide enough with her nightgown raised thigh high enough to continually flash him her naked pussy. His mother was flashing him her naked pussy, yet, again. Not done sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him, leaning forward, she flashed him a down-nightgown view of her naked breasts. In the way that she was flashing him her naked pussy and naked tits, he couldn't wait to flash her his naked prick.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'If it wasn't enough that she stood in the light to show me her naked silhouette, by just sitting on the couch, she not only flashed me her naked pussy but also she flashed me her naked breasts too. As soon as my mother leaves, I'll be masturbating over seeing so much of her naked body. As soon as my mother leaves, I'll be masturbating over imagining having sex with her.'

He averted his eyes by staring at all that he could see of his mother through her sheer nightgown. He smiled at her while she smiled at him. Unable to help himself but careful not to give himself an erection, he imagined having incestuous sex with his mother's sexy and shapely body.

"I thought we'd watch a movie together," she said.

Paying never mind to his furtive stares while acting as if she wasn't as nakedly exposed as she was. Acting as if she wasn't aware of him looking and staring at all that he could see of her nearly naked body, as if playing a sexy game, the more that he looked and stared, the more that she deliberately showed. Obviously, as much as she knew she was showing, she knew that he was looking.

As soon as she sat on his couch, not careful how she sat, she gave him another quick flash of her naked, brown, trimmed pussy and her already glistening pussy slit. Then, in feigned modesty, when leaning forward to reach beneath her to pull the hem of her nightgown down, she lifted the front of her nightgown high enough and long enough to show him an uninterrupted view of her cunt. In the way that he couldn't wait to flash her his cock, his mother deliberately flashed him her cunt again.

'I can't believe all that I'm seeing of my naked mother,' he thought. 'I can't believe she flashed me her naked pussy again. I can't believe I saw my mother's cunt. I can't believe I saw my mother's naked breasts.'

Then, as if her nightgown was pasted to her nipples, looking like a bar wench from the 18th century, her breasts looked as if they'd spill out of her nightgown top when she leaned forward. Obviously, aware that he was looking at her sexually salacious show of exhibitionism, she pretended that she was unaware of flashing him her naked pussy and much as she pretended that she was unaware of flashing him her naked tits. Trying not to stare, he tried as best he could not to ogle his mother. Acting like the gay son that she thought he was, he pretended that he wasn't aware at all that his mother was showing.

Yet, whichever way she moved, obviously and deliberately flashing her son, Mary continued flashing William her naked pussy and/or her naked tits. With her looking embarrassed when she first walked in her room while standing in the bright light, she no longer looked embarrassed now. Now, she looked as if she was becoming sexually aroused while flashing him. Now, she looked as if she was ready to have sex with him.

'I can't believe my mother just flashed me her naked pussy again,' he thought while still amazed by all that he was seeing of his nearly naked mother. 'I can't believe I just saw my mother's cunt. I can't believe I'm seeing so much of the tops of her naked breasts, the impressions of her erect nipples, and her long, line of sexy cleavage. After she leaves, I can't wait to masturbate later over all that I saw of my mother. I can't wait to masturbate over the thought of her blowing me while I feel her naked tits and finger her nipples.'

Still not done sexually teasing her son by flashing him her cunt and most of her naked breasts, she leaned forward again to adjust her nightgown. In feigned modesty, as she did with the hem of her nightgown, while staring down at herself as if to see what he could see of her, she did with the top of her nightgown. Pulling the top of her nightgown forward and open, as if the thin material was stuck to her breasts, she deliberately showed him a prolonged, down-nightgown view of her big, naked, natural breasts.

'Wow,' he thought. 'I love my mother's big tits. I only wish I could touch them, feel them, and suck them while she stroked my erect prick.'

She looked up in time to watch his eyes dart from looking at her exposed cunt to look at her nearly naked breasts before he looked at the movies she held in her hand. William not only saw his mother's naked pussy but also, he saw her naked tits. Something he had imagined seeing and masturbated over seeing of his mother since he turned 18-years-old, just as he had seen before with her recently walking around him topless and naked, he was seeing her nearly naked now. In the way that she was exposing herself to him, and in the way that he had exposed himself to her before, he couldn't wait to expose himself to her again.

'I can't wait to show my mother my cock,' he thought while trying not to become sexually excited enough to have an erection. 'I'm curious to see if she looks, stares, or looks away.'

Yet, by being sexually aggressive, the last thing he wanted to do was to ruin his gay image by trying to sexually seduce his mother. The last thing he wanted his mother to know was that she had sexually excited him enough by flashing him for him to have an erection. The last thing he wanted his mother to know was that he was straight and not gay. Even though he was, the last thing he wanted his mother to know was that he was sexually attracted to his mother.

* * * * *

"What do you have for movies?"

When she looked down at her movies that she held in her hand, not wanting her to catch him looking, looking from one to the other, he continued staring at his mother's exposed pussy and most of her exposed breasts. Showing no modesty or shame while leaving her nightgown top askew enough to expose her tits and her knees parted enough for him to see her cunt, he couldn't believe he was seeing so very much of his mother's nearly naked body. He couldn't believe his mother was deliberately flashing him and exposing herself to him. Biding his time, in the way that she was exposing herself to him, he couldn't wait to expose himself to her.

'Pussy and tits for cock and balls,' he thought while thinking about incestuously flashing his mother in the way that she was sexually flashing him.

Having seen the books on conversion and reparation therapy laying around the house, obviously sexually teasing him and incestuously enticing him was her way of hoping to convert him and save him from turning gay. He suspected that she was there to seduce him in the hope of changing him from something that he wasn't to something she wanted him to be. He suspected that she was there to give him what he had imagined her giving him whenever he masturbated himself while fantasizing of his mother naked and having sex with her. He suspected that she was hopefully there to give him incestuous sex.

While she stared down at her movies, he stared at all that he could see of his nearly naked mother. Concentrating on baseball instead of his mother's naked pussy and naked tits, he didn't want to become sexually aroused enough to have an erection. He didn't want her to know that she had sexually excited him by flashing him. He watched her look from one movie to the other movie before she looked up at him to answer his question.

1...34567...12