For the Love of Babysitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was something else though, something unheralded but most definitely there.

He didn't moan.

He didn't even grunt.

But... Jack could feel it and knew exactly what it meant.

It was hard to find the word to describe what he felt. It was like a warmth within the tip of his cock, a flame flickering into life, becoming more intense by the second, threatening to explode within her loins. Jack held it as long as he could, continuing to fuck Suzanne, but all the time he knew he was getting oh so close.

Then, taking his wife by surprise, Jack pulled out... leaving an empty void in Suzanne's now sodden sex.

Jack never stopped though. He knelt upwards between his wife's outstretched legs, and simply stroked his glistening erection, using her sweet juices as the perfect lubricant. Quick and firm, with gay abandon, he pulled his hand back and forth along the length of his shaft, all the way until he felt the first tremor of release.

Then... Jack held his cock steady, the very tip aimed down at her naked body.

Another single stroke followed.

Then another.

Then another.

Jack smiled as he felt his release build, but he did his best to restrain himself.

Another stroke.

And another.

And... it was too much. With a smile on his face, Jack just held still and let nature do the rest. It happened so quick... the twitch in his shaft... the feeling inside as he started to offload... the involuntary pumping as stream after stream of creamy cum shot out across his wife's naked body.

'Cum all over me,' she had suggested, and that was just what he had done. By the time Jack had finished, there were pearly streams across one of Suzanne's shoulders and both of her plump breasts, tailing off down over her stomach.

Now though, Jack had one more thing on his mind, and he knew he would have to act fast. Jack lowered himself back on top of his wife, feeling the sticky wetness between their naked bodies. Without hesitation, Jack returned his cock into her waiting pussy, this time keeping a firm grip with one hand around the base of his shaft, supporting what he knew would be a short-lived remainder of an erection.

This time the movements were slower, were shorter, were more sensual... were pushing his wife ever closer to the edge.

Hidden from view between her outstretched legs, Jack brought his thumb into play. With fingers steadying his softening shaft, Jack rubbed over her clitoral region with his thumb. It was enough.

Suzanne groaned.

Suzanne wrapped her arms around her husband and pulled him in close to her.

Suzanne held him as tight as she possibly could, her body starting to stiffen then shake.

With an ear-splitting squeal of delight, Suzanne came.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Three

What was it Suzanne had said about somebody else?

The two lovers lay there, side by side atop the duvet, Jack's arm around his wife's shoulders, Suzanne's head resting against his chest. They looked a mess. Exertion itself had taken its toll on the couple, both of whom were still breathing quickly as they tried to recover. Then there was the cum, which by now was smeared across both upper torsos. It was Suzanne who finally broke the ice.

"Oh yessss... for sure... all for me," Suzanne commented, a smile on her face and an air of tired satisfaction in her voice.

It was an idle comment, but enough to remind Jack of something his wife had said earlier in the evening. At the time he had chosen not to react, but now he just needed to know... what was Suzanne meaning when she mentioned somebody else? How did she know? Jack had never mentioned the idea of bringing somebody else into their relationship, nor had he ever taken steps to make it happen.

It was just a fantasy... nothing more.

Still though he had thought about it. What would it be like, to have a threesome... two women to one man, or two men to one woman if Suzanne preferred, or maybe both? Would it add a little more spice to their relationship, albeit they were already somewhere around jalfrezi level in the hotness stakes? That said, Jack wasn't about to bring it up in conversation and risk ruining everything they had, so why did Suzanne suddenly drop the idea into her carnal banter? Was there any insinuation behind that casual remark?

"Suzy, what exactly did you mean when you suggested for somebody else? You know it's just you and me, and as much fun as you can handle," Jack replied, both asking his wife and providing the obvious, and truthful, answer.

There was a pause before Suzanne responded.

"You sure?" Suzanne teased. "I've seen the way she looks at you."

"You gotta believe me... I'd never do anything like..." Jack immediately tried to justify himself.

Suzanne saw the funny side of how her husband was busily trying to dig himself out of an imaginary, and non-existent, hole. It was too much and, before long, she started giggling.

"Did I say something funny?" Jack asked, now rather confused as to where this conversation was going.

"Awww, come on Jack. Do I need to spell it out for you?" Suzanne replied.

As she replied, Suzanne pulled herself up off the bed and looked down at her husband. Oh yes, she was going to have fun spelling this one out for him, but not from here. It would be much better up on top. Taking Jack by surprise, Suzanne swung her legs round and climbed over her husband. After some effort, she finally straddled his hips. Suzanne leaned forward and placed her hands firmly against his forearms, in a sign of dominance.

"I said... do I need to spell it out for you?" Suzanne repeated. "Or... are you going to admit that you noticed it?"

"Noticed what?" Jack asked.

"Noticed the way she looks at you? You could hardly miss it," Suzanne repeated.

"You've lost me. What do you mean... the way she looks at me? Who looks at me?" Jack kept asking.

The answer, when it finally came, was just as surprising as the question itself.

"Amy... that's who," Suzanne clarified.

"No way!" Jack exclaimed. "Not Amy... she's my brother's little girl... she wouldn't--"

"Little girl?" Suzanne asked, cutting her husband off mid-sentence. "How old do you actually think she is?"

For a moment Jack was speechless. Suzanne had a point. Amy was no longer the little girl who had started to babysit for them. She had to be nineteen if not twenty and had blossomed out to be a beautiful young woman. Still though, Jack wasn't sure how this conversation had moved onto his niece.

"There I was, thinking more of my darling husband," Suzanne continued, leaning forward to give Jack a gentle kiss on the lips.

"But it seems he doesn't see what's right under his nose," Suzanne added, sliding back into her kneeling position.

Inside, Suzanne was smiling, not that she let Jack see it. What made her so happy? Was it the way she was teasing her husband, keeping him on tenterhooks? Was it the dominance she now had over him? Or... was it the way, every time she moved, his cock slid, even in its flaccid state, and nudged against her still slick and sensitive labia?

"Nineteen, Jack... our little Amy is nineteen... and if you didn't notice, that strappy vest top she was wearing was struggling to hide a pair of tits almost as big as these," Suzanne explained, giving a little shimmy of her own as she pointed out their niece's most visible assets.

As she shimmied up top, Suzanne made sure to grind her slit against his cock.

As she ground away down below, she was sure she felt him grow ever so slightly.

Already, Suzanne could tell this was going to be more fun than she had originally imagined.

"So, let's get the elephant out of the room... your niece is no longer a little girl, Jack... and boy does she have the eyes for her uncle," Suzanne continued. "She wants you, Jack. I'm telling you... she wants you."

"You're wrong," Jack finally responded. "I'm her uncle, and she's my niece, and--"

"--and, you don't get it, do you?" Suzanne retorted. "Why do you think Amy's still so eager to babysit? It's not really for the money, is it? I reckon she's got something else on her mind."

This time Suzanne made her movements more obvious, giving a clear grind of her hips as she straddled what was by now a definite hardness between her legs.

"No... no... you must be wrong," Jack still tried to deny what his wife was claiming.

"Oh, my darling... trust me... a woman's intuition is never wrong... but if I need to show you, then that's what I'll do. I know what I was like at her age."

"What... you had your eyes on somebody?" Jack asked, suddenly intrigued by his wife's announcement. "And... did you?"

"Did I?" Suzanne teased.

"Do you mean, did I yearn after him?" she asked, providing an instant answer. "Oh yeah... I was nineteen and he was my tutor, and yes, I couldn't take my eyes off him every time he came into the room."

"And did I dream about being with him?" she continued. "Too right I did."

"And did I kiss him?" she added, leaning forward towards her husband, and placing her lips against his. "Only once, but not on the lips... more's the shame."

"And did I fuck him?" Suzanne finished off with a flourish, and a further wiggle of the hips. "God, how I wanted to, but..."

"But... what?" Jack asked.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know," Suzanne teased.

"Actually, yes I would," Jack replied, trying to pull his arms away from her grip... well... half-trying, as the intent was there, but not with any real effort.

"I wanted to... but sadly no," Suzanne finally answered.

"But... Amy's not like that, and definitely not with me," Jack responded. "She's just a normal young woman, with--"

"--with normal feelings," Suzanne answered his sentence. "With a normal curiosity to find out more about herself... with a normal attraction to the man she feels closest to... with a crush on you, my darling Jack. Back when I was nineteen, I wanted to know what it would be like, and Amy just wants the same. Of that, I'm sure."

"You're wrong!" Jack exclaimed. "Amy isn't like that. Amy wouldn't--"

"Kiss you, if you let her?" Suzanne responded, leaning forward, and placing a more passionate kiss on her husband's lips

"Take her clothes off and climb into bed with you?" Suzanne whispered into Jack's ear as she broke away from that passionate embrace.

All the time, she made sure to grind her sex against what was now an unmistakable bulge underneath.

"Fuck you, if you gave her the chance?" Suzanne added, pulling away from the kiss, returning to her kneeling position and sliding her slit along the length of Jack's cock.

"Trust me, my dear... give her the chance and she's gonna fuck you just like I'm going to."

Jack could only stare as his wife lifted slightly, took hold of his now hard cock, and nonchalantly sank down on him.

"Oooh... Uncle Jack...." Suzanne called out, a youthfulness in her tone. "You feel so big, Uncle Jack... but I like it, Uncle Jack. I like you up inside, Uncle Jack. Do you like it, Uncle Jack? Do you like it when I do this, Uncle Jack?"

Suzanne didn't wait for an answer.

Slowly, Suzanne started to rock back and forth over Jack's hardness. The movement inside was ever so slight, an inch or so at most, but already she could feel her embers of desire flicker into life. She leant forward, making sure not to pull off his cock, and kissed Jack.

"Close your eyes," Suzanne whispered to her husband. "Close your eyes and feel my tender young pussy slide up and down your huge cock."

Jack closed his eyes. He half expected to see a vision of Amy filling his mind, but it never happened. What did was the feeling of Suzanne starting to ride him. Slowly at first, but soon picking up length if not speed, she worked her pussy over his manhood... and it felt so very, very good. It was like that very first time together, when the moment meant so much more than the passion.

Suzanne could feel it too. There was something different in that moment, something more sensual, something so precious. She couldn't say what it was, but for sure it was different to the adrenaline-fuelled fuck they had just had.

As she rode him, Suzanne started to imagine she was Amy, enjoying her first fuck, savouring that very moment as arousal merged into desire, morphed into climax. She never picked up a fast pace, but before long was rising and falling along the whole length of his shaft, every movement sending tiny shockwaves deep inside.

It was Suzanne who came first. It wasn't so much an earth-shattering climax, but something deeper, something more sensual, something so beautiful... a heavenly euphoria filling her mind, followed so soon after by a warmth in her loins as Jack came so quickly afterwards.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As a showered Jack and Suzanne snuggled up in bed, Suzanne turned to her husband.

"Maybe I'm wrong, Jack... about Amy," Suzanne commented.

"You are," Jack responded, still not quite believing that his niece could have a crush on him.

"Then... trust me, Jack... I know just what to do... but I want something to be clear," Suzanne responded.

"Clear?" Jack asked.

"Yes... clear. Whatever she wants, don't go breaking her heart like mine was all those years ago. You never know... it might be exciting to have another join us."

Jack simply stared at his wife. He didn't know quite what to say. His wife had just suggested the one thing he had fantasised about, but no way had he been fantasising about his brother's daughter... even if Amy had blossomed into one beautiful young woman, stepping out onto her own journey of sexual discovery.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Four

Babysitting again, a surprise is left for young Amy... will she take the bait?

Three weeks later, Suzanne was ready to put her plan into motion. The request had gone out and, not surprisingly, Amy had been more than happy to babysit again, even at short notice on a Saturday evening. If that wasn't proof enough, then what Suzanne had in mind would leave them with no doubt at all. The only question would be what to do next if indeed a woman's intuition had been right all along.

"Suzy, do you think this is a good idea?" Jack asked, a nervous edge to his question.

"Trust me, Jack," Suzanne responded. "Now, be a darling and slip this one on top of the DVD pile next to the television."

"Is that what I think it is?" Jack asked, staring down at what his wife had just handed to him.

On face value it was so innocent: an almost translucent white plastic case housing a single recordable DVD. Even the handwritten words on the front of the DVD--in black pen the words read 'Home Movies #3'--did nothing to suggest it was anything more than a collection of amateur videos. To be honest, that's exactly what they were... homemade amateur movies, but not of the sort you would usually leave lying around.

"Oooh, yeahhhh," Suzanne responded, wrapping her arms around her husband, and giving him the most passionate of kisses. "We had such fun making them... didn't we darling?"

As she asked, Suzanne reached down with her hand and gave Jack a quick squeeze. He wasn't hard by any means, but not exactly soft either.

"Later, darling... you can have your fun later," Suzanne added, pulling away from her husband. "Now... top of the pile, remember... nice and obvious."

"And what then?" Jack asked.

"Well... then... then we wait and see. If she's really that besotted then she won't be able to resist looking, and when we catch her in the act, we can have that--" Suzanne started to explain.

"Catch her in the act?" Jack interrupted.

"Enough!" Suzanne ordered. "Now, leave this to me... and... don't you have somewhere you'd better be?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By eight-thirty that evening, when Jack arrived back with Amy, Ollie was already asleep, which was most convenient. Okay, so an hour or two of football in the park made sure to take a little wind out of his sails, but still the plan was only going work if Amy got some time to herself.

"Hi Amy," Suzanne welcomed their visitor. "Come through... come through... you're looking great tonight."

It wasn't for show. The nineteen-year-old was looking good, just as she always did. Amy had gone for a pair of tight-fitting leggings and a loose fitting black cropped top, emblazoned with a large gold leopard-print love-heart. You couldn't help but stare at the young babysitter. What grabbed your attention?

Was it the way those leggings clung to Amy's legs like a second skin, moulding her every curve into a vision of beauty?

Was it the way Amy's large bust, made that top hang free over her tiny waist?

Was it Amy's long blonde hair, tied back in a plaited pigtail, and the muted shades of lipstick and shadow which simply accentuated an air of innocence?

Or... was it the innuendo of that large love-heart adorning the young woman's top?

"Grab a seat," Suzanne suggested, pointing towards the sofa. "Can I get you anything?"

"No... no... thank you Aunty Suzanne," Amy responded, plonking herself in the middle of the three-seater sofa.

"Please, Amy... do call me Suzy... and it is me who should be saying thank you. We left this to the last minute, so didn't know if you'd want to babysit again," Suzanne added, sitting herself on one of the armchairs.

"No worries," Amy replied. "You know I like coming around and looking after Ollie, so no worries at all. Where is he, Aunty Suzanne... I mean, Aunty Suzy?"

As she asked the last question, Amy glanced around the room, her gaze finally heading out towards the hallway. Suzanne smiled. Was Amy really looking for Ollie or for somebody else?

"Who... Ollie?" Suzanne replied. "Already tucked up in bed. Seemed worn out after football. I'm hoping Jack will be here shortly as we really should get going. And I meant it when I said Suzy. You can drop the whole Aunty and Uncle thing when it's just the three of us."

As if on command, Jack walked in through the doorway and into the lounge.

"You called, ma'am?" Jack announced, putting on an unusually posh tone.

Amy giggled. Her gaze was already fixed on her uncle; something which hadn't been missed by her aunt either.

"Grab yourself a drink if you want one," Suzanne commented. "There's beer in the fridge, and an open bottle of wine. Oh, and there's snacks in the kitchen cupboard... the one over by the window. We'll be a couple of hours, so I got Jack to leave a few DVDs out in case you fancied a movie."

As she spoke about the DVDs, Suzanne got up and moved over towards where the pile of disks was stacked.

"Jack!" Suzanne called out. "I thought you were picking some good ones. I don't think our dabbles at home movies are really that suitable. What were you thinking? If we weren't already late, I'd have you take it back upstairs where it belongs."

Amy's gaze went from her aunt, back to her uncle and then to the pile of DVDs.

"I'm so sorry, Amy. You don't want to be watching home videos of the two of us, do you?" Suzanne apologised.

"Oh, it's okay, Aunty... I mean, Suzy... you get off if you need to... I'll find something on Netflix," Amy responded.

"If you're sure," Suzanne replied. "Now, you will call if you need anything, won't you?"

"Come on, darling," Jack chipped in. "Amy knows her way around the house. It's not like it's her first time. We should be getting going. I'm sure we're embarrassing the young lady."

Amy simply smiled, then watched as Jack and his wife made their farewells.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Fifteen minutes later, Amy was alone in the house... well, that was, if you ignored the sleeping seven-year-old upstairs. She poured herself a chilled beer. It was only a small bottle, so it was hardly going to stop her from looking after Ollie, and it wasn't like it hadn't been offered to her. She grabbed a handful of crisps in a bowl and settled down to binge watch for the next couple of hours.