For the Love of Babysitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy turned to see her aunt walking down the driveway towards the car. Suzanne was wearing tight fitting jeans, and a black blouse, sheer enough to easily see the outline of her deeper black bra underneath. It was smarter than Amy's choice of attire, but at least it gave some comfort that they weren't off to some Michelin starred fine diner. Then Amy noticed something else. Her aunt was alone. Ollie was nowhere to be seen. Surely, they couldn't be leaving him at home, not at seven years old.

"Jack... where's Ollie? Shouldn't I stay here to look after him?" Amy asked.

"Oh, don't you worry about Ollie. He'll be fine," Jack replied, his response quite flippant. "Now, do you want to chuck your bag in the boot, and then we'll be off."

Moments later, with the overnight bag safely stored in the boot, with Amy on the back seat and her aunt in the front, Jack set off once more.

"Where is Ollie?" Amy asked once more.

"Didn't we tell you, Amy?" Suzanne responded. "He's at a sleepover, so don't worry about Ollie. We've got the whole night to ourselves. Are you hungry, my dear Amy?"

"You mean," Amy pondered, taking in what her aunt had just said. "You mean I don't need to be babysitting?"

The response was instant and accompanied by a round of giggles from Suzanne.

"You are so sweet, my dear. As far as your dad is concerned, you're babysitting all night, but as far as I'm concerned... tonight is just the three of us and an opportunity for fun... so either way, actual babysitting, or something more satisfying going under the guise of babysitting... it's your choice, Amy," Suzanne replied.

Amy smiled. It had been a convoluted answer, but she had gotten the drift. It was Jack though who chipped in.

"That's a point, darling," he addressed his wife. "Amy is worried about her outfit. She reckons it is only fit for babysitting. I thought it was a bit too much, but what do you think, darling?"

"Oh yeah, definitely too much..." Suzanne responded, turning around, and winking back at Amy. "If you ask me... ditch the skirt... that top... that'll need to go too... and anything underneath... they'd just be getting in the way. Yep, that would be much more appropriate for the sort of babysitting I had in mind."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Spirits were high when the three of them reached home for the evening. The dinner had been a most enjoyable surprise, even if Amy was a total novice when she came to eating with chopsticks, to the point that she had as much food fed to her than she managed to eat for herself. With plenty of sake to wash it down, and only the two women drinking, the whole occasion became most enjoyable fun... or, as Suzanne put it, the start of things to come.

No sooner were they through the door, than Jack was sent off to sort out more drinks, and Suzanne had headed off to get changed into something more suitable. Amy was told to make herself comfortable. She headed back into the lounge, the same lounge where she had so much fun the last time she babysat. Amy stood in the middle of the room, staring down at the sofa. As she did, the memories of being eaten out came flooding back and, as they did, Amy found the nerves started to return.

She couldn't explain why she felt so nervous. It was what she wanted. It was what she had prepared for. It was everything she had desired since turning eighteen, and now it was being handed on a plate to the young woman.

So why the nerves?

Why did Amy feel so scared?

Was it the thought of her big moment becoming a disappointment, or even the thought of Amy herself being the one to disappoint, which put Amy on edge? She was starting to wonder if babysitting this evening was a good idea, when Amy heard soft footsteps behind her.

It was Suzanne. Having changed, Suzanne was now dressed in a long black silky kimono-style gown.

"Penny for them?" Suzanne whispered.

"I... I... I'm..." Amy tried to respond, turning around to face her aunt.

"Scared?" Suzanne responded.

Amy just nodded.

"Come here, my dearest," Suzanne continued, wrapping her arms around Amy, and holding her close. "I told you last time, we go as fast or as slow as you want, and if you don't want to, then that's also fine. It's down to you, my dear. You tell me what you want, and that's where we'll go."

"But..." Amy whispered. "But... I want to... I know I want to... I'm just... well... I've never... done it before... I'm a--"

"You're a beautiful young lady, taking her first steps towards womanhood... and that's a big step to take... but you're not alone. I'll be there for you, every step of the way," Suzanne responded.

Her aunt's words were so comforting.

"Will it hurt?" Amy asked.

"I'm not going to lie... it might hurt a little... at first... but everyone's different you know. For me, it did the very first time, but what I remember most was the pleasure, not the pain," Suzanne replied. "But you need to decide for yourself. What is it you want, Amy?"

"And you'll help me, Suzy? Every step of the way?" Amy asked.

Suzanne just smiled and nodded.

For a moment nothing was said. The two women just stood there, arms around each other. In the end it was Amy who broke the silence.

"You and Jack both said I wasn't dressed for babysitting," Amy said. "Can you help me with that?"

As she asked, Amy stepped out of her aunt's arms. She stood there, staring back at her aunt. Her pulse was racing, and she was struggling to contain her nerves. Even so, a tiny smile broke out across her face.

"I'd like it a lot, Suzy, if you can help me change into something more appropriate," Amy continued.

"Before Jack returns," Amy added as an afterthought.

"Too late," Suzanne whispered, hearing footsteps coming down the hallway, "but I'd happily help you change in front of him... and I know he'd find that most exciting, if you get my drift." As Suzanne said the last, she gestured as if stroking a hard cock, leaving Amy in no uncertainty as to what her aunt was referring to.

"Yes please," Amy responded, smiling.

"Yes please, what?" Jack asked, walking in, and putting a tray of drinks down on the coffee table.

"Yes please," Suzanne responded, taking two glasses from the tray, and offering one to Amy. "Now, why don't you sit down, my darling. Us girls have some unfinished business to take care of, and we'll be right with you."

Suzanne pointed to the middle of the sofa, the very sofa where Jack had eaten Amy out the last time she had been babysitting. Amy simply stood there, staring, as she watched her uncle sit down, noticing how he never once took his eyes off her. If it was going to happen, there was something sort of apt about it being right there.

Suzanne took a gulp of her malt then suggested Amy did the same. Remembering the way she nearly choked the last time, Amy took one sip, quickly followed by another, and then a third. The warmth hit the back of her throat and, as it did, somehow her fears started to melt away.

"Dutch courage," Suzanne whispered, taking the glass from Amy, and placing both back on the tray.

Amy glanced down at her uncle. It wasn't him she feared. He was still the same man she had fallen in love with. He was still the same man she wanted to be with. He was still the same man she wanted to give herself to. What made her scared, was herself.

"Ready?" Suzanne whispered, wrapping her arms around Amy from behind.

"Ready," Amy replied, a nervousness in her voice, but not in her smile. Hurt or no hurt, she had come here with one intention, and she was going to do this.

Never taking her eyes off her uncle, Amy just stood there and let her aunt take the lead.

From behind, Suzanne reached down and took hold of the bottom of that fluffy cropped-top. Immediately, expecting it to be yanked upwards, Amy reached her arms up and over her head. Suzanne had other ideas. She toyed with the top, easing it up a few inches at one side, enough to flash the very bottom of that tee-shirt bra, then letting it drop. One side, then the other, Suzanne repeated the same, each time showing just a little more of Amy's body to her husband. Then, taking Amy by surprise, Suzanne went all the way, pulling the fluffy pink top up and over her niece's head, and tossing it to one side.

The skirt was much simpler. A loosely tied knot at one side held the single piece of fabric together. Slowly, teasingly, Suzanne eased the knot open, then released her grip. For a moment, the skirt remained in place, hanging there as if stuck to Amy's waist. It was only a moment though. The tiniest wiggle of Amy's hips set the wheels in motion, sending the skirt tumbling to the floor around Amy's feet.

"Just perfect," Suzanne whispered, admiring the young woman standing there in cutesy panties, comfortable bra and stay ups. It was a far cry from what Suzanne would have chosen, but it so suited Amy, especially in that very moment. The messaging was ideal. The combination of the bra and panties were a perfect reflection on an innocence soon to be lost, the heart logo symbolised the love so soon to be given, and the stay ups... those opaque black stockings with just a suggestion of racy lace... offered the only hint of the adulthood to come.

It was time to leave Amy to her own devices, to make sure it was Amy's choice and not that the young woman was being pushed to follow her aunt's wishes. Suzanne placed a soft, tender kiss on Amy's bare shoulder, then took a couple of steps over towards the sofa where Jack was sitting.

Half way there, Suzanne looked back over her shoulder. Suzanne smiled to Amy, blew a soft kiss, then silently mouthed the words, "follow your heart."

Amy watched as her aunt turned back towards her husband. For a moment Amy just stood there, watching her aunt take those few steps away from her. Amy had nothing but adoration for her aunt.

Suzanne was so beautiful... so graceful... so... naked.

If Amy needed any further encouragement, then that was it. As Suzanne slowly walked towards Jack, unseen from behind, she had been pulling at the bow holding her kimono-like gown in place. With the bow now undone, Suzanne let the silky garment float to the floor. There was no hesitation, no pause... one minute dressed, the next naked... Suzanne simply continued to walk towards Jack. Reaching the sofa, she turned and equally as gracefully, sat down alongside her husband.

Amy couldn't believe what she had just seen.

Suzanne was so comfortable in her own body--it wasn't exactly a surprise when you had a body like hers, with large breasts, an hourglass waistline, and legs to die for... oh, and yes, a perfectly bare pussy--as she simply snuggled up to her husband.

Amy didn't have the same confidence, but she had the impetuosity of youth. Slowly, nervously, Amy reached behind and unhooked her bra. Making sure she had an audience Amy released her grip and allowed the bra to slide down her arms. Bending forward slightly, and with a little shimmy which made her plentiful young mounds wobble, Amy sent the bra falling to the floor. Amy stood up once more, then for effect, ran her hand over her now naked breasts, gasping as her fingers caught what were already hardened nipples.

"What do you think, my darling?" Suzanne whispered to Jack, all the time placing soft kisses on his cheek and neck. "So beautiful if you ask me."

"Yes, you are... always beautiful," Jack replied, meeting his wife's lips with his.

"Oh, my dear, I wasn't meaning me," Suzanne teased. "I was meaning your gorgeous little angel of a niece. Hadn't you noticed?"

Suzanne took matters into her own hands, literally. She reached down and took hold of Jack's trousers, releasing belt, button, and zip, then easing them down as far as she could with him still sitting there.

"Oh, yes, my darling... if this is anything to go by, you certainly noticed," Suzanne announced, this time her voice louder than a private whisper. As she spoke, Suzanne reached inside Jack's boxers and started to toy with what was already a very large erection.

"Look Amy... look what you did to your Uncle Jack," Suzanne called out, this time pulling the front of his boxers down and holding his hardness up towards the ceiling. "What do you think we should do with him?"

If the removal of the bra had been slow and for effect, the removal of those panties was far from it. A mix of curiosity and excitement washed over Amy as she stared back at her aunt, or more to the point, at what Suzanne was holding. Eagerness took control. Amy took hold of the waistband of her panties, a thumb on each side, and peeled them down her legs. With her foot, she flicked her panties across the lounge, the discarded garment landing under one of the armchairs.

Amy bounded across to the sofa, intent on not missing out. Amy took the empty seat, leaving Jack sandwiched between two beautiful young women, one totally naked, and the other not far from it.

"Can I?" Amy asked. She didn't go as far as adding an object to her question, but her gaze was enough to indicate just what she was referring to.

"Of course, my dear," Suzanne responded, releasing her grip on Jack's erection, and taking hold of his underwear. "He's all yours if you'd like him, but I'd suggest we get rid of these first."

The phrase more speed, less haste seemed appropriate. In her hurry, Amy made a right hash of parting her uncle from his trousers and boxers. What should have been a quick pull them down and chuck them on the floor became more of a fumble, but finally Jack sat there in just a shirt, the latter soon fully unbuttoned, revealing his manly yet hair-free chest.

For the first time, Amy took hold of a cock. It wasn't just a cock though; it was her uncle's cock. She wrapped her fingers around his girth, and slowly began to run her hand along his length. He felt so much bigger than she had ever imagined, even from the videos she had watched. It wasn't exactly the case that he was massive, but when you had no reference point to compare against other than a tongue or your own slender fingers, Jack was bound to feel enormous.

Amy smiled.

She was excited.

She could feel the tingle of desire down below.

She was... Amy glanced across at her aunt... she was unsure what to do next.

Her uncle was hard, ever so hard. Should she just climb on top? Was she ready to take him? She was excited alright but, was that enough. Would he just slide inside and away they went?

Amy's eyes said it all. The look screamed 'help me Suzy' and the message was clearly received. The words were unspoken, but the meaning was clear.

'Follow me,' Suzanne mouthed back at Amy, before bringing her own mouth down towards Jack's cock.

What happened next was a game of follow my leader. One by one, the two women slid off the sofa and knelt either side of Jack's knees. Suzanne took hold of his erection, by the base, and leaned forward, her mouth suggestive of what was to come, her eyes always gazing up towards her husband's.

Jack on the other hand, simply slumped back on the sofa, his eyes fixed on the two beauties in front of him. He held his breath and waited. If there was one thing Jack couldn't resist it was when his darling wife went down on him, and if his luck was in, he was about to get double the pleasure.

Jack's luck was well and truly in.

Suzanne ran her tongue up the length of Jack's shaft, leaving a glistening dampness all the way from base to head... Amy repeated the same on the other side.

Suzanne teased at his opening with the tip of her tongue, before easing back his foreskin and lapping at the sensitive helmet underneath... Amy did likewise, the two women's tongues touching for the first time with a jolt of sexual electricity.

Suzanne opened her mouth, formed a ring with her lips and took him inside, sinking down a few inches before pulling off again. She repeated the same a few times, drawing gasps from Jack every time she pulled off.

Suzanne then withdrew, and Amy, went down on another man's cock for the first time. Amy was a quick learner, taking up the same motion as her aunt, savouring the stale saltiness of her uncle. Whilst Amy bobbed gently on her uncle's cock, Suzanne turned her attention to his balls, sucking first one then the other into her mouth.

Jack moaned out loud. Had he died and gone to heaven? With one mouth working his sensitive head, and the other teasing his loaded balls, the feeling was something else.

Not wanting to be left out, the two women swapped places, Amy sucking her uncle's balls, his wife sinking down on his shaft... down... down... all the way down... before staying there for a few seconds.

Amy found herself pulling away and watching. Had Suzanne really taken his whole length into her mouth? Had she done so without gagging? Was Amy expected to do the same?

Suzanne came up with a gasp for air, then went down on him again, all the way down. Amy readied herself to try, but when her aunt finally came up for air, the suggestion was a little different.

"Climb on top," Suzanne whispered.

Amy looked at her aunt. Was she really being given permission to fuck her uncle, with her aunt right by her side?

"Go on," Suzanne continued. "Straddle him, let his cock nudge against your tender sex."

Amy wasn't going to be asked a third time. Quickly she knelt on the sofa, to the side of Jack, then brought one leg over his knees. As Amy straddled her uncle, she felt his hands on her bare backside, holding firmly, making sure she didn't overbalance.

With her knees now either side of her uncle's legs, Amy lowered herself down. She gasped as she felt the hardness beneath her sex. That tingle inside had become an ache, and Amy just needed something to rub at it. What better than a little over six inches of hard cock... wet, hard cock at that.

Slowly at first, Amy started to grind.

It was her turn to be purring with delight, the slickness on her uncle's cock allowing him to move effortlessly against her outer labia, all the time increasing her arousal. Amy could have gone on all night and eventually she was sure she would have climaxed.

Would she have fucked her uncle?

Could she truly consider that she had given herself to him... have let him take her virginity?

She knew the answer to both questions, yet it felt so good to have him sliding against her sex. Before long, her outer labia had parted, and she felt the same movement against her slick inner folds. Amy closed her eyes, upped her speed, and enjoyed the moment.

How long had it been?

How long would she have continued to grind away against him?

The words were whispered, but somewhere deep in her subconscious, Amy heard a voice... a woman's voice... her aunt's voice...

'You're ready, Amy,' the words echoed within her mind.

'Lift up,' they continued.

'Position him carefully.'

'Then... slowly... slowly... lower yourself down on him... ride him, Amy... ride your uncle... you know that's what you want.'

Each was like a command, spoken without truly being heard, registering somewhere in her sub-conscious.

Each was followed to the letter, even if with a hint of trepidation.

Amy lifted her hips up away from her uncle's cock. She hovered inches over his manhood. As she hovered there, Amy reached down to take hold, to position him, but what she found was another hand... her aunt's hand. Amy glanced back to see Suzanne smiling as she guided her husband's manhood towards Amy's tight opening.

Slowly... slowly... Amy sank down. She felt the pressure against her opening. It was tight, but it didn't hurt. She sank a little further, and the pressure built. A little more and it began to feel uncomfortable. For a moment, Amy stopped, unsure whether she could take him or not. Amy felt Suzanne's hand against her back, stroking gently.

"Slowly... slowly... you can do it, Amy," Suzanne whispered.