For the Love of Babysitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was one of the other things Amy loved about being here, other than the presence of her uncle. Jack had every satellite channel you could imagine, unlike back home where they had only a basic Sky package.

By the time Amy had consumed one episode of Sex Education, her thoughts drifted back towards her uncle and aunt, and that DVD of home movies that Suzanne had been so intent on chastising her husband about. What was so special about a home movies DVD that it was worth calling out. Amy had no intention of prying, but the more she thought about that DVD and the way her aunt had tried to put her off watching it, the more she just needed to see what all the fuss was all about.

Amy was sure it would just a series of clips of happy families, yet still she felt compelled to check. It was like the silver disk, or more the thought of seeing her uncle in those movies on that silver disk, had a hold on her. Amy slid the DVD into the player and picked up the remote. She sat back in the middle of the sofa and pressed play.

An air of disappointment came over Amy when she realised her aunt had been right. It was just a collection of home movies, the first of which was so grainy it could have been taken decades ago. Still though, Amy found herself transfixed to the images on the screen, to the insight into her aunt and uncle's private lives.

The first clip was of a beach somewhere. The camera panned around a sandy bay, busy with holiday goers. Amy didn't recognise the place but, for sure she recognised the people as the view moved onto her aunt and a very young-looking toddler. 'Smile... Ollie... smile,' a familiar voice called out. It must have been Jack holding the camera, as he was the only one not in shot.

For a while it was simply a picture of happy families, Ollie and his mother building sandcastles as his father filmed the scene for posterity. How old was Ollie? Two? Maximum three? There was no timestamp to be sure, but he couldn't have been any older, and her aunt couldn't have looked any better. Other than the odd faded stretch mark, she looked fantastic, dressed in a two-piece skimpy bikini set, blue striped fabric adorned with gold fixings.

Amy thought back to the last time she had babysat and that gorgeous party dress. Oh yes, her aunt was beautiful, and she couldn't really blame Jack for falling in love with Suzanne rather than biding his time for Amy.

It was as she admired her aunt's beauty that the movie took a twist. She heard her aunt say something about catching a few rays, which wasn't out of the ordinary for a sunny day at the beach. What was out of the ordinary, at least from Amy's point of view, was what happened next. Without hesitation, and in full view of the camera, Suzanne removed her bikini top.

Amy just stared at the imagery in front of her. Her aunt wasn't bothered at all about showing off the most wondrously plump full breasts, nor by the way the heat of the sun was already making her nipples stand to attention. Suzanne simply smiled back at the camera, reached for a bottle of suncream, and suggested Jack did the honours.

It was then that the video stopped.

Amy didn't stop though. She was captivated by these tiny windows into their world. It was so different to her own. Her aunt and uncle had a confidence in themselves, that Amy could only dream of. Never would Amy's parents let her wear a bikini like the one Suzy had donned so beautifully--god, that was such a sexy looking number--and they would be horrified if Amy had dared to remove her top in public. Her aunt and uncle though... well, it just seemed natural to them.

Amy fast-forwarded the few seconds until the next video started. This one was quite different. It was here, in this house, or at least it started in the kitchen-diner. The video panned around the room, moving from face to face. As it did, guest after guest smiled, waved, and wished Jack a happy fortieth birthday. Imagine the surprise when the video landed briefly on Amy, doing the same as every other guest. From the outfit Amy was wearing, this had to be the year before last. She remembered being at the party but had quite forgotten about being filmed.

Finally, the shot moved in on her uncle, and an oversize cake sitting on the dining-room table, ablaze with candles. To a background chorus of happy birthday, Jack blew out the candles, taking three attempts before they were all extinguished. It was then that Amy heard her aunt's voice excusing her and her husband for a few moments. The video, shot from in front of a seemingly bewildered Jack, now followed him as he walked through the house.

Amy smiled as she watched the journey out of the dining room, down the hall and to the foot of the u-shaped stairwell. At this point the camera must have been handed over as the show moved from a face-on view of Jack to a rear-on view of Suzanne, heading upstairs. She was wearing a maroon shift dress with black tights, an understated outfit fitting for a family gathering. That said, every single step pulled the fabric delectably tight across Suzanne's firm ass, and Amy could imagine just where Jack's eyes would be looking as he followed his wife.

All seemed normal until they reached the halfway point of the stairs, turned back on themselves and, out of view of anyone downstairs, took that second flight of stairs. It was as Suzanne slowly took the final few steps that she reached around her back and pulled firmly at the invisible zip of her dress. Inch by inch, the dress opened revealing a not so appropriate view underneath. If the dress was the public façade of her aunt, then the lingerie was for his eyes only.

Having reached the landing and having now allowed the dress to fall to the floor, Suzanne turned to face the camera. Amy was shocked at the transformation. Only the tights--well, to be truthful, they were stockings--remained from the original visible outfit, but these were now complemented by a matching lacy red and black lingerie set; high leg strappy knickers, a matching half-cup bra, and the most gorgeous waist-level garter belt.

In just a few steps, Suzanne had gone from acceptable party host to sultry temptress, and now she was beckoning to her husband to follow her into the bedroom, like a siren might lure her prey onto the rocks.

It was in the bedroom that things got even hotter. No sooner had the door closed, and with the camera still running, Suzanne dropped to her knees. Amy couldn't believe what she was watching. The perspective may have changed to give a top-down view on proceedings, but the view was no less clear. Suzanne looked up towards the camera, and blew a sultry kiss, all the time her mouth ever so slightly open, as if giving suggestive hints at what was to come.

Amy was glued to the screen as she watched Suzanne quickly undo Jack's trousers before pulling them part way down. His boxers didn't last much longer, and with clothing out of the way, Amy got a clear view of her uncle's manhood. Her heart missed a beat as she stared at the way Suzanne toyed with Jack's cock, stroking his length, making him harder and harder the more she worked him.

And then Suzanne did it.

With one final, sultry glance up at the camera, Suzanne lowered her mouth towards his waiting cock. She teased the very end with the tip of her tongue, then went down on Jack.

"Oh... god," Amy exclaimed, her outburst quite audible, as her uncle's now rampant erection slowly disappeared inside her mouth, the imagery of that hard erection replaced by that of her aunt bobbing back and forth against him.

All Amy could think about was what it would feel like.

How would it feel to have a cock in her mouth, just like her aunt?

How would it feel to have her uncle's cock in her mouth?

Would Jack like Amy's mouth to be enveloping his hardness as much as he was enjoying Suzanne's?

For the next ten minutes or so, Amy sat and watched as her aunt did the business. Suzanne would bob quickly against his cock. Suzanne would alternate the fast movements with something much slower, going down long and slow, taking more length inside, before pulling off with a quiet gasp.

All the time Amy watched, and all the time Amy found herself getting just a little more excited. Amy couldn't explain it, but she soon found her thoughts moving towards her own body. The more she watched the couple on the video, the more the tingle of excitement grew down below. Amy hadn't even noticed it at first, but before long she had spread her legs slightly, and was rubbing gently between her legs.

It felt good, so good, and the more Amy rubbed, the more she felt the need to keep rubbing.

Amy could hear the slurp of mouth on cock as her aunt picked up speed. Amy could hear the stifled moans from her uncle as he succumbed to the warmth around his cock, and the endless stimulation. And then it stopped. The final shots of that clip were of her aunt, one second showing a mouth full of creamy white, and the next showing it empty once more. If Amy had been a lip reader, she would swear that Suzanne had just wished Jack a very happy birthday. The clip ended abruptly soon after.

Amy knew it was wrong, but what harm would a little more do? She had plenty of time to watch another clip, then to replace the DVD before her aunt and uncle returned. They wouldn't be back for at least another hour. Amy knew she should be leaving these private moments to her aunt and uncle, but she couldn't. She was captivated, maybe even infatuated, by the visions playing out in front of her, and the feelings in her loins. It was no longer a tingle. It was a full-blown ache which just needed to be rubbed.

Amy fast-forwarded to the next clip, hoping it would be just as satisfying as the last. Oh my god, this was something else. The camera must have been mounted somewhere, as Amy could clearly see both her aunt and uncle, in what she imagined was the master bedroom. That wasn't what took it to another level though. What did, was the sight of Suzanne climbing on top, straddling his flagpole of an erection, and slowly sinking down on Jack.

Then they were doing it... the one thing Amy had dreamed of... they were fucking. Her aunt and uncle were fucking, or more to the point, her aunt was riding him cowgirl style, slowly at first but soon picking up speed, her full breasts bouncing in time to her every movement.

It was too much. That ache in Amy's loins could no longer be satisfied by a gentle rub through her leggings. She needed more. She needed to get closer. Slowly, Amy eased her hand inside her leggings. Amy gasped, as her fingers nudged against what was now the damp gusset of her panties, and then she started to rub again, this time firmly against her hidden sex. Amy matched the speed of the video with the speed of her rubbing.

The ache had become a fire, and Amy knew she was well on the way to cumming. It wasn't her first time--Amy had often, usually on the nights after she had babysat, rubbed herself as she fantasised about her uncle--but it had never felt as good as this. There was just something about watching them, even on video, which made it feel more real, which put her senses on edge. Amy could feel the sensitivity down below, and as she rubbed, she pressed against her opening, imagining it was her uncle's cock probing away for an opening.

Imagining?

Had she imagined it?

Was there a sound at the front door?

Was there... yes, there it was again, a key in the lock, the sound of it being turned. Amy panicked. Quickly, Amy removed her hand from inside her leggings. She grabbed the remote and hit the off button. The television went black.

Amy composed herself, as best she could, just in time to hear her aunt and uncle walk into the house.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Five

Has Amy gotten away with it, or is her secret out?

Amy tried to compose herself. There was still a warmth in her cheeks, and she was breathing quickly, given how close she had taken herself to the edge. Maybe they wouldn't notice, Amy hoped, especially if she didn't bring attention to herself and what she had been doing. Amy took a deep breath and waited.

"How's Ollie?" Suzanne asked as she walked into the lounge, followed closely behind by Jack.

"Errm... f... fine... sleeping like a... baby," Amy responded, trying her best to sound coherent.

"Are you fine too, my dear Amy?" Suzanne enquired. "You seem a little flushed, and short of breath, if you don't mind me saying."

"Oh... y... yeah... was trying to work out a little, then you took me by surprise when you walked in the door," Amy lied. Okay, so it was a little lie as she had been working out to an extent, but not the sort of exercising she could let on to. "How about... you... you're home early? And did I tell you how amazing you look, Suzy?"

"Did you hear that, Jack? Amy says the sweetest things," Suzanne commented to her husband, at the same time giving a knowing wink to her niece.

"Must be working," Jack responded. "From where I'm standing, all I can see are two gorgeous young women."

Suzanne smiled.

Amy blushed.

"Home early..." Suzanne continued, sitting down on the sofa at the side of Amy. "That was Jack's idea. You come over here so often and babysit for us, but we never really spend any time together. So, he said to me... why don't we head back and spend some time with Amy... you know, have a drink together, catch up a little."

"So, here we are," Jack added. "Now... how about that drink, Amy? What do you fancy?"

Amy just stared at her uncle. With what she had just watched on the DVD, she now saw him and his wife in a very different light, but her affection for Jack hadn't diminished one iota; to be truthful, her feelings were stronger than ever, but her desires had taken a different turn. As she gazed at her uncle, already Amy was wondering what it would have been like to be with him, to be Suzanne, to have his hard cock all to herself. She wanted to give a flippant student-ish style response but held back from doing so. Would it be wise to make an innuendo filled comment about fancying her uncle?

"I... I dunno... maybe a juice or something," Amy responded. "I've had a beer already, and... I do have... Ollie to look after."

"Nonsense, my girl," Suzanne responded. "We're all here, so we can all look after Ollie if he wakes. Now... Jack... get us ladies a proper drink... some of that malt, the eighteen-year-old stuff. I reckon we took young Amy by surprise, so a bit of the strong stuff might be needed."

Amy found herself staring as her uncle headed off to the kitchen, her gaze following him all the way until he disappeared out of view.

"You like your uncle, don't you Amy?" Suzanne asked.

"Errm... I... I..." Amy didn't know what to say.

"It's alright, Amy," Suzanne continued. "I like Jack too, which is why I married him."

Amy took a huge sigh of relief. It could have been a lot worse, but all she had received was a polite 'hands off, he's mine' shot across her bow. It was a warning. It had to be a warning, but one in the nicest possible way.

"He makes you happy, doesn't he, Suzy?" Amy asked.

"Oh yeah," came the reply. "Your Uncle Jack makes me more than happy, but I guess you'll know that already if you've been watching what I think you have."

The sense of relief was short-lived. Damn, how did Suzanne know?

Amy glanced towards the television, then back to her aunt, then back at the television. It was then that she noticed it, the elephant in the room, the empty DVD case sat on top of the DVD player. That wasn't the only thing Amy noticed. In her rush to conceal the obvious, Amy had turned the television off, but the green light on the front of the DVD player told a different story.

Relief was replaced by guilt and, ultimately, foolishness.

Oh god, Amy couldn't believe how stupid she had been. Why, oh why? Why did she think it was appropriate to accept her aunt and uncle's hospitality, then watch their most intimate moments all for her own personal satisfaction? She had blown it now. Any chance of being close to her uncle had gone in that moment of stupidity, and the only person she could blame was herself. Now though... now she had some explaining to do.

"I'm sorry, Suzy," Amy started to apologise. "I didn't mean to... I was just... I guess... curious... to see... and I didn't expect it to be that type of--"

Amy was a bundle of nerves. She was making such hard work of explaining, all the time expecting her aunt to fly off the handle, to chuck her out of the house, to embarrass the young student in front of her uncle. It was the arrival of her uncle, carrying three glasses of malt, which put pay to half an explanation.

"A glass apiece for the two most gorgeous women I know, and one for me," Jack announced, handing out a glass to Suzanne and Amy, before heading off towards one of the armchairs. "And what's all this about being sorry?

"Oh, nothing Jack," Suzanne chipped in. "Amy was just sorry for taking too much of our hospitality, but I told her not to apologise, and that she was welcome to anything she wanted. Isn't that right, Jack? Anything... all Amy needs to do is ask."

Amy couldn't believe what she was listening to. She'd been spying on them--okay on their videos, but that was still spying--and her aunt was being so nice about it. What was the catch. There had to be a catch, didn't there? Surely it was only a matter of time before Suzanne dropped that bombshell.

"Too right," Jack responded, heading off towards an armchair. "So, please Amy... absolutely no need to say sorry for a glass of whisky and a beer, and if there's anything else you want, you only need to say. You do so much babysitting for us, it's only fair there's something in it for you."

Amy glanced at her uncle, then at her aunt, then back at her uncle.

"Uncle Jack... there is something I need to tell you..." Amy started to call out.

Amy never managed to finish the confession she intended to give before Suzanne chipped in once more.

"She's right, Jack. What sort of hospitality is this? Drinks with nothing to eat. I'm sure you could do better than that, couldn't you Jack... to make your niece feel welcome."

Suzanne paused for a moment before continuing.

"Go on... rustle up some of those nachos... you know, the tortilla chips, a little cheese and a drizzle of that tomato sauce," Suzanne continued.

"Sure thing, darling," Jack responded. "One bowl of nachos coming right up, but are you sure about the sauce? It is a bit on the spicy side."

"Oh, I'm sure Amy doesn't mind it a bit spicy," Suzanne retorted, turning her focus from Jack and back to Amy. "Am I right, Amy?"

Amy just smiled. She had that warmth of embarrassment back in her cheeks. Amy knew where the innuendo was heading. It was only a matter of time before her uncle cottoned onto the suggestive comments being made by his wife.

"Coming right up," Jack announced with a smile. "One bowl of Uncle Jack's Spicy Nachos... fully loaded. Be back in ten. Don't get up to mischief without me."

With that, Jack was gone. This time Amy didn't turn to stare and watch him walk out of the room. She didn't want to add be adding any further fuel to the fire. It was her and Suzanne alone again. Maybe now was where the polite warning became something much sterner. Amy took the glass of malt to her lips and took a gulp. As the warmth of the alcohol hit the back of her throat, Amy started to cough.

"First time?" Suzanne asked.

"I'm sorry," Amy gasped, at the same time nodding. This weekend seemed like the first time for many things.

"Then take it easy... a little at a time... savour the moment, then come back for more," Suzanne continued. "No need to rush anything, and for sure, don't be afraid to try something new, and never feel you need to be saying sorry."