For the Love of Babysitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy moaned as she felt her aunt slide a single finger between her puffy outer labia, tracing a gentle path along her soft inner folds.

Amy gasped as she felt the teasing caress nudge gently against her hardening clit.

Amy jumped... as she felt it... it was a different feeling, a warmer feeling, a wetter feeling, softly caressing along her slit.

Amy's eyes shot open. She hadn't noticed him move, but now Amy was staring down at her uncle. Jack was no longer on the sofa. He was kneeling on the floor, positioned between Amy's outstretched legs, glancing up at his niece.

Amy smiled.

As she watched, Jack leaned forward once more, and once more ran the tip of his tongue along her slit, this time probing a little firmer, searching for an opening, for the chance to dip inside and taste those sweet juices. If this is what heaven felt like, then her uncle was taking Amy right there, and fast. She closed her eyes again and simply allowed herself to submit to the purest enjoyment she had ever felt.

Every touch of his tongue was like a silken feather being drawn across her sensitive sex. Every movement, every soft caress, was sending thousands of tiny shockwaves through her young body, pushing Amy higher and higher.

Amy moaned ever so softly as her uncle continued to trace the length of her innermost folds with his tongue.

She gasped as he rimmed her pussy, pushing firmly against her opening, then moving away.

She stifled a squeal when he homed in on her clit and started to suck gently on the hardened nub of nerves.

The more Jack worked her sex, the more Amy started to lose herself. Her loins were ablaze with desire, flames shooting out in every direction, threatening to erupt through her young body in truly volcanic style. She was moaning softly yet profusely as she climbed higher and higher.

Still, Jack didn't let up. He was working her as quickly as he could, alternating between flicking his tongue over her tight opening, and clamping his lips down against her sensitive clit before sucking firmly against the hardened nub. Amy wasn't sure how much more she could take.

She shivered as the first tiny ripple of release washed over her.

She struggled to hold back the inevitable as a second stronger ripple followed soon after.

Jack took it as his cue. He pulled away for a second and winked up towards his wife. No words were exchanged, but Suzanne knew exactly what Jack had in mind. When Jack planted his mouth back against Amy's sodden sex, it was her opening he targeted, forcing his tongue firmly up against her tightness, drawing a tiny squeal of delight from Amy.

That squeal of delight was soon something much more passionate. As her uncle worked her opening, her aunt joined in the fun, bringing her fingers down over Amy's sensitive clit, rubbing firmly at the bundle of nerve endings.

Amy was breathing hard, panting between stifled squeals.

She screwed her eyes even more tightly shut.

She dug her fingers into the cushions of the sofa.

She stiffened, clamping her legs down against her uncle's shoulders.

Then, it happened. This time Amy couldn't hold back. It was like a tidal wave, washing over her, flooding her whole body with a sense of euphoria. A tiny high-pitched, almost pained squeal filled the house as the young woman came... and came hard.

Then it was gone, and so was Jack... at least, gone from between Amy's legs... gone, but most definitely never to be forgotten.

The nachos were cold by the time they were eaten, but the spice was a clear reminder of how hot Amy had just felt, being eaten out by her uncle.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Seven

The next morning, Suzanne makes a proposal to Amy, but is it the one Amy wants to hear?

The next morning, Amy woke late. She had fallen asleep the minute her head hit the pillow. Whether it was the after-effect of post-orgasmic bliss which had helped settle her down, or just pure exhaustion, Amy slept better than she had done for a long time. By the time she made it downstairs, the only sound was coming from the kitchen.

"Suzy," Amy greeted her aunt.

Amy felt so happy this morning. She walked straight over to her aunt, stood on tiptoes, and placed a kiss against her Suzanne's cheek.

"Amy," Suzanne responded. "What was that for?"

Amy was taken aback. Wasn't it obvious?

"To say thank you... to say... well... I love you... for being my aunt of course," Amy explained.

"I see," Suzanne responded. "Then I suggest you try again."

The penny dropped. Her aunt was of European ancestry--French if Amy remembered rightly, but somewhere in the distant past--so, a kiss on one cheek wasn't going to cut the mustard, was it?

With a smile on her face, Amy approached her aunt once more. Again, she stood on tiptoes. Again, she reached out to plant a soft kiss against first one cheek then the other.

It never happened.

No, not the kiss. That happened alright. It just wasn't on the cheek. Lips met lips, the two women embracing in the softest, sensual caress. For what seemed an eternity, they just stood there, frozen to the spot.

"There, Amy," Suzanne responded, when the two women finally broke that embrace. "That's how to say... I love you."

Amy smiled. If she loved her aunt and uncle before, she loved them more than ever after last night. But that was also the problem. Last night was wonderful, but all that had done was make Amy want more.

"Where's Jack, and Ollie?" Amy asked.

"Oh, I sent them out to get some milk," Suzanne responded.

It wasn't a lie. The minute Suzanne had heard movement upstairs, she had sent her husband and their son out to the corner shop. They didn't exactly need any milk, but just like the night before and the nachos, it had been a chance to get some time alone with Amy, and to have the conversations which were much easier girl to girl.

"Coffee?" Suzanne asked.

Amy smiled, then nodded.

"And a freshly baked croissant?" Suzanne continued.

Again, Amy smiled, then nodded.

"Sit yourself down," Suzanne added, placing two steaming cups of coffee down on the breakfast bar, before retrieving the remaining croissant from the oven.

"Thank you, Suzy," Amy responded, taking a huge bite out of the croissant. It tasted fantastic. She didn't normally do breakfast, but this morning Amy was ravenous. Is that what fulfilling your desires did for you?

"Oh, and while the boys are out..." there was a pause as Suzanne thought how to put it. "...I think us two girls need to have a chat."

"A chat? Did I do something wrong, Suzy?" Amy immediately felt guilty again.

"Oh, Amy," Suzanne responded, holding her hands out across the breakfast bar, and taking Amy's in hers. "I thought you enjoyed last night. Wasn't it what you wanted?"

"I did, Suzy, and it was," Amy responded. "But... was there a problem? Was it Jack? Is that why he's gone out? Is that why we need to have a chat?"

Suzanne put a serious face on before she responded.

"Well... you could say it is your Uncle Jack... I'm not so sure he liked last night," Suzanne said, pausing intentionally to let Amy take in just what she had said.

It was as Amy stared back at her aunt, a look of disappointment in her eyes, that Suzanne started to laugh.

"Oh Amy... I'm such a tease," Suzanne responded. "Jack didn't just like last night, he loved it... and from the way he fucked me afterwards I loved him loving it... god, he was like an animal my dear... I'm surprised you didn't hear us."

"And that's what you wanted to chat about?" Amy asked.

"Sort of. I think you've seen an insight into me and your uncle, and you experienced a taste of the same last night," Suzanne started.

A smile came over Amy's face, her eyes going a little dreamy as she thought back to the night before and the taste she had experienced.

"Well... we've been thinking for some time about bringing somebody else into our lives, and how exciting it might be with the right person," Suzanne continued, giving a squeeze to Amy's hands. "And... well... if it's what you'd want... we'd..."

"Yes," Amy whispered without even hearing the end of what her aunt had to say.

"...we'd love you to consider being that somebody else... being with us..." Suzanne continued.

"Yes," Amy whispered again, her words still falling on deaf ears.

"But... it'll mean going a step further... you know... with your uncle... with me... with both of us," Suzanne continued, barely breaking for breath as excitement started to take over. "I promise I'll look after you, and we won't do anything you don't want... but I think you'll love it just as much as we'll love having you join us. You've so much to learn, my girl. Don't answer now. Take some time to think about it, as you may have some changes to make."

"Suzy," Amy responded, this time loud enough to be heard. "Yes, Suzy... I said yes... but what do you mean about changes?"

The speed of response, and the certainty in the affirmative, took Suzanne aback. She had expected a reluctance to go beyond first base.

"You know what a step further means, Amy?" Suzanne asked.

"Well... does it mean I'll be getting fucked?" Amy responded.

Suzanne didn't know whether to be shocked by the bluntness coming from such an innocent young woman. In the end, Suzanne just nodded.

"And... have you thought about that, my dear? We can't have you getting pregnant, can we?" Suzanne stated the obvious.

"I see," Amy replied, her heart dropping slightly. "Leave that with me, Suzy... but... it changes nothing... I'd love to go a step further with you and Jack. Just say when, and I'll be ready and waiting."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Eight

Another invitation to babysit... will Amy enjoy it as much as the last time?

When it came, Amy was only too eager to accept. It had been three weeks since that last time at her uncle's house and, since then, Amy had thought about nothing more than being back there again.

She'd taken her aunt's advice seriously. A visit to her doctor had made sure she had protection--the implant had been a little painful, but by now any discomfort had passed, and she had the confidence of being protected no matter how much further she ended up going--so there shouldn't have been anything getting in the way of a little more fun... anything except young Ollie who she was meant to be babysitting for. Ollie usually wasn't any trouble, but at the same time, Amy would hate herself if he walked in on her and his parents having unexpected fun. Well, that would have to be a hurdle to climb if it happened.

By the time Saturday arrived, Amy's heart was racing. She couldn't wait to hear the knock on the door, to see her uncle standing there, to climb into his car and leave her mundane family life behind. That said, Amy knew better than to show it. She may have been nineteen, and an adult free to make her own decisions, but she still lived at home with her parents.

If her father got one whiff of what she was up to, he would put a stop to any fun before it even started, most likely ostracising both her, his brother, and his sister-in-law in one fell swoop. Her father treated Amy like she was so precious, making sure no harm ever came to his darling daughter, so what would he think if he knew what she truly desired... and, with her father's brother as well.

That said, Amy still wanted to make an impression. So, when it came to an outfit of choice, she made sure to satisfy both her parents and her would-be lovers. An above the knee length loose-fitting wrap-around skirt gave some flexibility when it came to flashing a bit of leg--she knew the same as she had to be ever so careful wearing this one when it was windy outside. A pair of opaque stay ups underneath gave a vision of sensibility to her parents, and the option to tease when the opportunity arose.

The top was easier. He'd liked the cropped look from last time, so Amy picked something similar, this one a light pink, slightly oversized short-sleeved fleece top, barely long enough to cover her belly button, leaving a good couple of inches of naked flesh on display. A simple plain tee-shirt bra underneath gave some shaping to her plentiful mounds. It was a look Amy liked, the way her tops hung forward over her full bust teasing slightly at what was underneath, and a look she hoped her uncle would like too.

That just left the panties. Amy had pondered that for some time. Should she rush out and buy something sexy? What would her uncle like? Was he a see-through lacy sort of man? Did he like bold sexy colours? Was he more into his strappy skimpy numbers?

All Amy could think about was the way her uncle had called her an angel when she stood there in her regular cutesy panties. So, the choice had been made. If it was cutesy Jack liked, then cutesy was what he was going to get, a pair of plain white panties with a single pink heart on the front for today, and a navy pair covered in many tiny stars for the day after. In her mind though, Amy hoped she wouldn't be wearing them for that long anyway.

Amy had been ready by lunchtime, dressed and with a little overnight bag packed. She glanced at her watch and sighed. There were still hours before her uncle would be here to pick her up.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was nearly five when the knock on the door came. Amy had to curtail her excitement as she rushed to answer. As expected, it was Jack standing on the doorstep.

"Uncle Jack's here," Amy called out, remembering not to be overly friendly when her parents were around.

Much to the young woman's disappointment, getting out of the house wasn't so easy as saying goodbye, closing the door, and getting on with it. She so wanted to shut her normal life behind her, plant a soft wet kiss on Jack's lips, and ask him just what he had in mind for the weekend, but that would have been too much to hope for, and would have been very out of character. The one thing Amy couldn't afford though was to act out of character, at least not here.

"Come on in, Uncle Jack," Amy greeted her uncle.

Amy smiled at the innuendo in what she had just said. Oh yes, if she got her way, that's just what he would be doing before the weekend was over. The smile gave way to a shiver as Amy thought more about doing it. She was excited, but she was scared as well. For all it seemed like a technicality, especially after the last babysitting trip, Amy had still never been with a man, so she had no idea whether going the whole way would hurt or not... she so hoped for the latter.

For the next half hour, Amy had to endure a waiting game as her father and her uncle sat and chatted. All she could do was play the patient daughter card, smiling when looked at, commenting if asked, but hiding any affection towards her uncle or any impatience that she wanted to get going. If she was nervous enough about the weekend, she was getting more so with every minute. Oh, how she wanted to call out, to indicate how unfair this was. Amy knew better though than to bring attention to her desires. She would be out of here soon enough and once gone, Amy could simply enjoy herself.

"Well, Dave," Jack finally spoke to his brother, "we'd better get going. You know how much we appreciate Amy helping with the babysitting. She's a real star you know."

Jack glanced over towards Amy, and the young woman couldn't resist letting a smile cross her face. A star? Oh yes, her uncle said the nicest things.

"Any time, Uncle Jack," Amy responded. "I'm happy to babysit any time you want. Shall I get my bag?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Another fifteen minutes or so later, Amy pulled the front door closed behind her. It was a moment she thought would never arrive, but as she stood on the doorstep, she could feel her heart pounding. Amy gave a quick glance towards the front window, making sure not to be watched, then reached up and planted her lips against Jack's. It was nothing more than a quick peck, as the risk of being seen was too great, but she needed to show him how much she wanted to be there.

"Where's the car?" Amy asked.

"Just round the corner," Jack responded. "Are you ready to go?"

"I've been ready for hours," Amy responded, leading the way down the drive, and out onto the street, quickly heading left away from the house.

For a moment Jack just stood and watched Amy stride purposefully out into the distance. God, his niece had such a cute ass. It was only as she headed left that he thought he had better intervene.

"The other corner," Jack announced, setting off in the opposite direction down the street, with Amy practically running to catch back up.

It was a little further than Amy expected, but that made life easier. Where Jack had parked was well out of view of her house, so Amy started to relax. This was really happening. She threw her overnight bag onto the back seat.

By the time Amy opened the front passenger door, her uncle was already sitting in the driver's seat. She climbed into the car, and sank back into the bucket seat, pulling the door behind her. Amy took a deep breath. Inside, she sighed.

Her heart was racing. Her stomach was doing cartwheels. Excitement was taking over as Amy leant across towards her uncle and this time gave him a much fuller, more passionate, embrace. She could feel the front of her skirt pulling open as she twisted and bent towards her uncle but did nothing to hold it in place. After all, that was part of the reason she had chosen that skirt. By the time Amy slumped back into her passenger seat, she was now showing off the lacy tops of her stay ups along with a tiny triangle of white panties, and just a hint of the love-heart printed on the front.

"Oopsie, just look at me," Amy announced, intentionally bringing attention to her state of undress.

For a moment, Amy did nothing to cover up. She just waited to see what her uncle chose to do. Would he notice? Would he comment? Would he go any further? Oh god, Amy hoped he would run his hand up along her nylon clad leg, his fingers tracing her bare upper thigh before nudging against her cute panties.

"Do you like them?" Amy asked, making sure to have grabbed her uncle's attention before pulling her skirt slightly further open and showing him the entirety of that heart emblazoned on the front of her panties. "I wore them for you, Jack."

Amy got her wish in that...

Jack did place his hand on her leg.

Jack did run his hand up along the silky nylons, from her knee all the way upwards.

Jack did trace gentle lines across her tender bare skin, the few inches between the end of those stay-ups and her cutesy panties.

Jack did run his fingers across that heart, down over her hidden mound, down towards her apex, and then deeper still... nudging gently against her hidden labia.

Jack did...

Amy was left disappointed.

Just as she hoped her uncle was going to find a way inside... just as she hoped he was going to rub away at the ache which was quickly building in her loins... Jack had other ideas. He pulled her skirt back into place, told her to buckle up, and started to drive away.

For the next half hour, much as Amy would have loved them to be somewhere else, Jack's eyes were firmly fixed on the road. When they pulled up outside his house, Amy reached for her seatbelt. It was her uncle who stopped her.

"Pick-ups only," Jack announced, smiling.

"Dinner first; babysitting later," he added, noticing the quizzical look on his niece's face.

"But... Jack..." Amy started to protest. "I'm not dressed for dinner; I'm dressed for babysitting."

"Mmmm, Amy..." Jack pondered for a moment. "I'm not entirely sure you're dressed for babysitting either... in fact, I wasn't imagining you being dressed at all when it came to babysitting... but... let's see what your aunt thinks about that."