Four Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

"Where are you?" She asked before seeing Jack's head look up at her on the far side of the room.

"Tell her to go away," May whispered as she grabbed her panties and pulled them back into place.

"Wait," Jack grinned. "Let's see what she wants."

Gina moved slowly through the tables and chair and stopped when she saw Jack sitting next to May who's Jeans were lying on the floor next to her. "Your spouses just came up looking for you." She moved closer and saw the huge hard-on pushing out Jack's pants.

"Are they still up here?" May asked as she reached down for her jeans.

"No, I heard them say they were going back to the room," Gina replied. "I'm on a fifteen minute break." She wanted Jack to know she was available now to fool around.

"Why don't you join us?" Jack asked looking up into her dark brown eyes.

"I don't think so," May said glaring at him.

"She doesn't want me to stay," Gina whispered as she turned to leave. But, Jack grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

"She will only be here for a few minutes," Jack said to May. He reached out and pulled on Gina's shorts until the snap opened up. If nothing else he would see her naked body.

May's body froze as she watched Jack pull open the girl's shorts and pushed them down over her tiny pink thongs. She had never thought about being with another female before but seeing this young girl's body was causing some serious interest.

As Jack pulled down on her panties Gina pulled her blouse up and over her head. She giggled at him as she lifted her feet to allow him to remove her undies.

"Damn," Jack said looking up at the girl's shaven pussy mound. It was the first he had ever seen. His and May's eyes moved upward to watch the semi-cup bra move off of her small but very round and firm breasts. Tiny cherry nipples were positioned dead center of the tanned mounds. "She's beautiful isn't she," Jack said to May.

"Yes," May answered. Suddenly her interest had turned to desire.

Jack moved his hands to the side of her hips and pulled her forward until her legs pushed against his knees. "She is so soft." His fingers moved up her waistline under her arms and slowly to her breasts and hard tips. "Very nice." He gently brushed his fingertips over her raised buds and turned to May. "Feel them."

"No, I can't..," May started to say until Jack grabbed her hand in his and guided it up until her palm pressed against Gina's small titty. He moved his hand away and watched as May's hand started a slow caressing motion. It allowed him a chance to move south into Gina's dripping bald pussy lips.

"Ohhh," the young girl moaned. To have another woman touching her breast while this older handsome man fingered her pussy was too much.

As much as Jack wanted to explore this young girl's body he wanted to see something else even more. Again he took May's hand but this time pulled it down until her middle fingers dashed into Gina's damp slit. May started to pull back but he held it firmly against Gina's clit. "Make her cum."

"Please," Gina begged as she looked at her watch. She had about eight more minutes. Jack moved to the side and guided Gina down onto the bench between him and May. May's fingers never left her honey pot as Gina opened her legs wide open.

As Jack sat back and watched May finger-fucking the girl he pulled out his hard-on. He didn't have enough time to fuck Gina but he wanted to make sure she had seen and touched his long hard tool.

Gina's eyes were closed as May touched her but opened quickly when he guided her hand to his hard prick. She gasped as her tiny fingers curled around it and smiled as she stroked slowly up to the tip and slowly back to the base. It was huge. It was also enough to get her over the edge. "OH YES! I'M CUMING!" She cried out.

May had sobered up and was on fire as she fingered this cute girl. It was so naughty and so risky to be doing it in the empty bar. Her own pussy was dripping as she watched Gina stroke Jack's shaft.

*****

"OK," Kate said giving Tom the permission to push inside her rear again. It felt better once she got used to it and now it had moved inside almost three inches when his pubic mound pushed against her ass. It was as far as he was going to go in this position which was OK with her. "OK do it slowly."

Tom held on to her hips as he slowly pulled out and then slowly pushed back in. He was taking deep breaths to control his excitement. Knowing he was fucking Kate was hot enough but to be doing it in her rear was too much.

Kate's body relaxed as she held on to her cheeks while her head was pushing down onto the pillow. She too was excited having him inside of her body and couldn't wait until he would be in the other hole only an inch or two away. "Fuck me," she moaned.

"OH GOD IT'S SO TIGHT!" Tom groaned. He was close.

"Let it go," Kate said. "Fill up my ass."

Those words were enough to get him to let go. His dam burst and his hot white spunk shot up into her rear. "OHHHH!"

Kate giggled when she heard his outburst. She had not allowed him to fuck her pussy so her deal with May was still in place. She felt his tool softening as he pulled it out. The pressure in her butt went away and the heat from his juices soothed her soreness. She fell face forward and turned to pull him on top of her. "How was it?"

"Wonderful," he said still trying to catch his breath. He pulled her lips to his and moved his fingers down onto her hard pleasure button. "It's your turn," he thought as he played and rubbed her clit.

*****

Gina's hand was getting tired so she moved to the other side of Jack and grabbed him with her right hand. She saw May moving over as well and giggled as the older woman's fingers moved over hers. Both of their hands were stroking him and there were still two inches on top.

"OH YES," Jack moaned. He thought he had died and gone to heaven until Gina's head dropped down and sucked in his swollen tip. "SHIT!" He cried out when his cum shot up into her mouth and throat. Both hands continued to stroke him as she sucked down all of his discharges. Gina's head rose and she smiled at them as she wiped her lips. "Break time is over." She quickly pulled on her panties and bra and then her blouse and shorts. "I hope to see you both again this week."

"Count on it," Jack replied. He was not sure about May until she stood up and pulled Gina's body into her own and kissed her. "Damn," he said watching May's tongue push into the younger girl's lips. They frenched for almost a minute until Gina pushed back. "I've got to go to work." She smiled at them as she ran from the room.

May turned and looked at the satisfied man. "I guess you will have to take care of this," she giggled as she pushed down her panties and moved her soak womanhood towards his lips. His tongue dove deeply into her and his lips suckled her raised bud. She glanced out the windows behind Jack's body at a young man and woman walking by. "This is going to be one hell of a week," she thought as she climaxed. "AHHHH!"

*****

Kate and Tom lay naked on the bed. "I guess we better get dressed," she said before kissing him one last time. "We haven't all agreed to swap and if they catch us like this it might be awkward." Tom held her close and whispered, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

Kate shoved him back. "DON'T" She said as she moved off the bed and grabbed her clothing. "You love May and I love Jack." She grabbed her purse and quickly left the room.

Tom closed his eyes and realized he should not have expressed his feelings. Maybe it was just the terrific sex and all the kissing and touching the last few days. But, lately all he could think of was Kate.

*****

Kate ran up the stairs to the upper deck to get away from Tom. She realized she also had similar feelings towards him and had kept them in check until he said them out loud. Tears formed in her eyes as she moved towards the back of the ship to get away from the guests by the pool. As she turned the corner she saw a door opening up and then May walking out. She ducked back and watched as her husband moved out as well. He took May in his arms and they kissed long and hard. She had thought she would feel jealously when she saw her husband with May for the first time but didn't. Things were getting so fucked up and not the way May and she thought it would be. She moved back and to the other side of the ship as she remembered their conversation that day shortly after they had played tennis at the club.

"Tom and I really need this cruise," May said as she sat back sipping a cold glass of wine. "He hasn't touched me in a long time."

"Same here," Kate said. "Even when we do it there is little kissing and touching."

"Even on the cruise it will probably be the same mechanical sex," said May.

"I thought it was just us," Kate responded.

"I wonder if we could get their libido up if we…….you know…..messed around with them?"

"You mean you with Jake and Tom and me?" Kate asked. She had always liked Tom.

"Sure, we've been friends for a long time and I've always had a thing for Jack."

"Just teasing right?" Kate asked.

"Unless you want to do more," May laid it out.

"You mean like swap?" Kate was now sitting up.

"I've never been with another man," May said. "I don't want to have an affair that might destroy my marriage."

"But swapping might destroy both of our marriages and our friendship."

"If you want we could just tease them for a few days and then see if we want to do it. Knowing the men I don't think they will be a problem to convince. You and Tom were joking last week about driving to Florida while Jack and I flew down. Maybe that will give us enough time alone with them to see if we really want to do it."

Kate now looked out over the blue ocean at the land in the distance. She wanted to run away from it all but she had no where to go. She knew Jack and May were ready to do it and so was she until Tom told her he thought he was falling in love with her. She felt Tom's cum dripping from her rear and knew she had to go back to the room and shower.

*****

Jack and May stopped at her door and looked in both directions before moving their lips together one more time. He hugged her close and whispered, "You liked touching Gina didn't you?"

"Yes," May whispered back. Right then she wanted to pull him into her room and let him fuck her with his long joy stick but she would be true to her word with Kate. "Do you think Gina will do it with us?"

"Yes," Jack grinned. He kissed her lips lightly and moved away. "We need to find Tom and Kate and get agreement." May opened her door and saw Tom sitting on the bed. "Hi," she grinned as she walked in.

Jack looked for Kate but she was not there however both of the beds were now messed up which meant his wife and Tom had been there. He wondered what they had done. As he turned to walk away he saw the tube of cream on the bed. "Shit," he said holding it up. "What would they need cream for?" He smiled thinking it was so she could jerk him off.

*****

"Where have you been?" Tom asked as May sat on the other bed next to him.

"Just walking around," she answered not sure if he was ready to talk about swapping just yet.

"I know you were with Jack," Tom said. "And, I know you gave him a blowjob when you were in Cincinnati."

May thought about lying but didn't. "I know you and Kate were not angels on the way down as well. We all want to swap so why don't we just do it?"

Tom leaned back on his hands. "You can't wait to get his big cock in you can you?"

"And you can't wait to fuck Kate so why are you so upset?" May snapped back. "It's just sex."

"Is it?" Tom said as he stood and walked out of the room.

"Yes," May said as the door closed behind him. She waited a few minutes and called Jack's room. He answered. "Tom is upset about something. He said he knew that I gave you a blowjob in Cincinnati. I know Kate and he fooled around too but he wouldn't talk about it. He left."

"Kate is not around either," Jack said. "I guess we need to cool it for a while until we figure out what is going on."

"Good idea," May said.

*****

Kate had moved to one of the large lounge chairs towards the rear of the ship. Her eyes were closed as many thoughts rambled through her mind. She wished she could take back the past two days but at the same time realized they were two of the most exciting days of her life. The tears stopped flowing about ten minutes ago but now she wondered what would happen next. Maybe she should just go along with the swap. She wanted it as much as the rest of them but Tom's words about possibly falling in love with her haunted her. She thought she still loved her husband and tomorrow was their twentieth wedding anniversary. As she glanced down at the deck next to the chair she saw someone's shadow walking up behind her chair.

"Are you OK?" Tom asked softly.

"Not really," Kate answered.

"I shouldn't have said what I said before," he said as he moved to sit on the chair next to hers. "I guess I was caught up in the moment."

Kate peeked over at him. "Don't." She looked away.

"You said before we went on the trip that maybe we would get to know each other better. Well, we did….I mean I did. I've always liked being around you Kate but the last two days were fantastic. Maybe you're right. This is wrong and we shouldn't see each other again." He slowly stood up to walk away.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too," she whispered.

Tom stopped and sat back down. "God, what are we going to do?"

"I don't know," she said now looking into his eyes. She reached her hand over to his and took it. "I don't want to hurt Jack or May."

"Shit, all they can think about is swapping," Tom said. "May came back to the room and right away started talking about swapping." He squeezed her hand. "Do you think that if they did it they could possibly start feeling the same as us?"

"I'm not sure. I think Jack is just looking to get laid and doesn't care who it is," Kate said. "I wouldn't be surprised if he got into that waitress's panties before we get off this ship."

"May too. I've never seen her so uninhibited."

"Promise me something," Kate said with another tear falling from her eye.

"Sure anything," Tom said.

"No matter what happens you and I will always be friends."

Tom smiled and leaned over to gently kiss her soft lips. "I promise."

Gina stood back watching Tom and Kate talking and then kissing. Something was going on but she really didn't know what. From the looks of them holding hands and kissing they were not acting like just friends. She walked over with her tray.

"Can I get you a drink?"

*****

Jack and May walked around the ship looking for their mates and finally found them on the top deck talking to Gina. He hurried over to make sure she wasn't talking too much.

"Well, there you are," Jack said as he sat down on Kate's chair. "May and I wondered where you were." He could see the puffiness of his wife's eyes and knew she had been crying. "Are you alright?"

"Yes," Kate said smiling. Just before they arrived Gina hinted that she had some fun before with Jack and May. A few more minutes and she might have given some details.

May moved next to her husband who didn't look at her. "I'm starving and we have to get to the six o'clock sitting."

"I'm ready," Tom smiled as he stood and helped Kate to her feet. "Let's go." Kate took his arm and they walked away leaving Jack and May with open mouths.

Jack looked at Gina. "You didn't tell them anything did you?"

"Not exactly," Gina smiled. Tom had asked her how her day had been and she had told him that it was one of her more exciting days. She also said that she got off work at 11:00 o'clock that night in case he and Kate wanted to get together with her. Jack arrived before she got their answer.

Jack took May's hand and they rushed to catch up to their spouses.

*****

The head waiter led the two couples to their assigned table where they found another couple sitting there as well. They all introduce themselves and found out that Bill and Anna were from Buffalo, New York and were on their ten year anniversary trip.

"So you have ten more than us," Bill said smiling. He hugged Anna and peeked at Kate's full chest. Since his wife was very lacking in that area he normally looked at women who had a nice rack.

"Yep, twenty happy years," Jack said as he hugged Kate to him. He leaned over to kiss her lips but she turned her face at the last moment to allow his lips to press against her cheek. She was pissed but he didn't know why unless Gina had said something.

"What's wrong with you?" He whispered as the waiter took their food order.

"Nothing," Kate whispered back. She picked up the knife and imagined sticking it into his thigh but buttered her roll instead.

"What are you ordering?" May asked Tom as she looked at the six entrees.

He looked over at Jack who had moved closer to Kate. "The lamb." He replied.

"Me too," May said as she dropped her hand to Tom's leg and gave it a squeeze. On the way up to the upper deck before Jack and she agreed to stay away from each other and to focus their time and efforts on their spouses. "I'm glad we came on this cruise."

"Me too," Tom responded. He looked over at Anna sitting on the other side of him and noticed she was wearing a very short skirt under her napkin. He had also seen Bill's eyes on Kate's breasts as they all sat down. It gave him an idea. "After dinner maybe we could all stop in the piano bar and have a drink."

Kate glanced at him trying to figure out what he was up to. "That would be nice."

"Sure," Jack said smiling over at Anna. He was a cunt hound on this trip and after his success with Gina wondered how many other women he could seduce.

The rest of the dinner went pretty smooth. Bill told everyone he was a policeman and Anna said she was a student. They had one kid at home and wanted to have a vacation where they could leave their jobs behind and as much fun as they could get in a week.

After dinner the six of them headed to the bar and took a round table in the back corner. The waiter came and took their drink order while the man at the piano started his music. "Would you care to dance?" Jack asked his wife.

"Sure," Kate answered as she smiled at him and took his hand. He led her to the small dance floor and pulled her body into his.

"I know you are upset about something," Jack whispered as his hand moved down over her soft ass.

"Why would I be angry about my husband fucking around with a barmaid half of his age?" Kate snapped back as she pulled his hand up from her buttock.

"I didn't fuck her," Jack said pissed that Gina had said something. He didn't know how much Kate knew. "We just messed around some."

"May too?" Kate asked looking over at her friend dancing close to Tom. She wanted to find out as much as possible.

"Well yes all of us," Jack answered.

"Tell me everything you did or I won't speak to you anymore on this trip."

Jack knew she was serious from the tone in her voice and knew he had to confess everything. For the next two minutes he whispered in her ear almost everything that had occurred. "I didn't fuck her." He ended it with.

Kate couldn't believe that May would have fingered that girl's pussy. "I don't believe you."

Jack pushed her back and looked in her eyes. "I didn't fuck her."

"I believe that," Kate said. "But May fingering her?"

"I didn't believe it either but it happened," Jack grinned. "Maybe when we swap she will do you too."

"I didn't say I was going to swap," Kate said angrily as she pushed him back and moved out the door. "I'm going to the ladies room."

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers