Four Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Holy shit," Jack whispered to Tom. "How are we going to get away from our wives?"

Tom saw the tall girl whispering to the shorter girl who looked at him and smiled. "As much as I would like it I'm not fucking around unless my wife says it's OK." Tom turned and looked at his naked wife talking to two nude men now sporting hard-ons. "Shit."

"See, she's already fishing for new game," Jack laughed.

"I don't know about this," Tom said as he again looked at the short girl who now had her legs opened about six inches which showed her glistening pink rose pedals. He thought about Kate but she was not his wife. Before he could respond the two girls smiled at them and quickly dressed and were gone before Kate and Anna returned.

"Come on let's go," Jack said trying to get out before Kate came back.

*****

"I want to but I don't think Bill wants to do it," Anna said to Kate as they stood naked by the row of sinks in the ladies room.

"We haven't swapped all the way yet," Kate told Anna. So far it's just been touching and oral sex.

"Really? Oral sex too?" Anna had not considered oral sex would be involved. She had not given her husband a blowjob before.

"Yes," Kate answered. "You do go down right?"

"No….I mean I haven't tried it. Bill doesn't like it."

"Yeah right," Kate laughed. "All men like it."

When they returned to the pool everyone was gone except for Bill. "Where did everyone go?" Kate asked.

"I think Jack and Tom went to meet those two college girls and May left with those two guys sitting next to her," he said smiling up at her wonderful orbs.

*****

After the girls left Jack quickly followed them before Kate got back. Tom moved over to this wife's chair and sat down with a semi-hard-on. "So why didn't you go with them?" May asked. She had watched them talk to the young girl in the pool and saw the eye contact when the girl's left.

"You don't care?" Tom asked.

"We agreed to have fun on this cruise right?" she asked with a smile.

"But this is not right. I mean I'll be having fun and you won't," he whispered.

"Don't worry about me," May giggled. "I'll have some fun." She lightly kissed his lips and watched as he dressed and almost ran down the stairs. "Don't worry about me," she smiled as she pulled on her bikini bottoms and top. "Well, are we going to your room or not?" She asked the two men.

*****

Tom walked up to room 611 and lightly tapped on the hard plastic door. He heard laughter inside and then saw the door slightly open. The shorter dark haired girl looked out and smiled. "It's him," she said back into the room. She opened the door and stood there totally naked. "My name is Sherry."

"Tom," he said nervously as he walked into the room. He stopped when she closed the door and turned to him.

"Come on, we are waiting for you," Sherry said as she took his hand and led him into the other room. When he turned the corner he saw the tall girl lying naked on the bed with Jack still wearing his swim trucks. "Bout time you got here," Jack said as he turned to Amy and kissed her. Tom could now see Amy's shaven pussy up close as she opened her legs to move into Jack's body.

"Let's go over here," Sherry said to Tom while guiding him to the other bed. Tom looked down at her nice round breasts. "You can touch them if you want," the girl said, smiling.

Tom thought about Kate as he moved his fingertips to the softest flesh he had ever felt. She rolled her eyes back and moaned as he toyed with her small but rock hard tips. Her body fell onto her back drawing his body down next to hers. He spent the next three minutes touching and exploring every inch. As he rubbed his fingertips into her shaved pussy lips he stopped. "Shit, she's a virgin," he thought. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"You will be the first."

Jack and Amy were smiling as they looked at Tom's shocked face. "They have been looking for a man with a smaller cock to take Sherry's cherry." Jack grinned. "Amy was thinking bigger." Amy's fingers were now wrapped around Jack's tower of power.

Tom realized he was the one seduced and because his penis was smaller than Jack's he was to take this girl's cherry. He turned and kissed her hard on her soft lips.

*****

May followed the two men into the elevator and jumped slightly when one of them moved behind her to push his covered hard-on into her ass. Not only will she be fucking someone other than her husband she would be fucking two at the same time. It has been a fantasy of hers for a long time. "Ummm," she moaned as she wiggled her butt against his hardness and watched the other man moved to her front to kiss her.

The elevator suddenly stopped and they all quickly moved apart. An older couple got on and rode the rest of the way to the sixth floor. May waited for the two men to leave until she moved out and followed them to room 608. As the one man opened the door the other one cupped her ass. "Be careful back there," she giggled as she reached back to fondle his package.

*****

"Why don't you come to our room?" Bill asked Kate as Anna moved back to the chairs to get dressed.

"I don't think your wife would approve of it," Kate grinned. She was upset that Jack, May and Tom had left her alone like this. For all she knew they were somewhere fucking somebody.

"I could talk her into it," Bill said as they looked at Anna's bare ass while she leaned over to pull up her bikini bottoms.

"Wait until she talks you into it," Kate whispered. "Who knows? We will be here six more days." With that she moved over to Anna while Bill stayed by the pool

"Make sure you really want to do this before you swap with another couple," Kate said as she too got dressed.

"Thank you," Anna whispered. "Where are you going now?"

"Back to my room," Kate replied. "I thought I was ready for this but I'm not."

*****

"I can't do this," Tom whispered to Sherry as he rubbed his hard tip on her closed gate.

"Please," Sherry begged. She had agreed to go on the cruise with her roommate as long as she got to lose her virginity and meet a lot of men.

"Do it with someone who means something to you," he said as he looked over at Jack who had Amy's long legs wrapped around his waist. He moved away from the bed and exited the door before Jack saw him leave. As he moved out the doorway he saw heard his wife's voice. "Be careful back there."

When he looked out May was walking into a room with the two men who were sitting next to her upstairs. "Fuck," Tom said. She had told him to have fun because she knew she was going to fuck two men. Things were getting so fucked up.

Tom moved back upstairs to find Kate but she was gone. "She went back to her room," Anna said with a smile. She had seen the way Tom and Kate looked at each other and knew something was going on.

Tom hurried down the stairs and knocked on her door but she didn't answer it. He knocked some more but got no response. As he opened his door he heard her voice. "You're finished with the college girls and now want to see me, right?" He turned to see her standing in her doorway.

"I didn't stay with the college girls," Tom said. Her eyes were red like she had been crying. "I couldn't do it."

"Is Jack still there?"

"Yes," Tom said. "You shouldn't be crying over him."

She moved out into the hallway and hit him hard on his chest. "I was crying about you." She turned and walked back into her room and slammed the door.

"Kate let me in," Tom begged as he knocked on the door some more. "Kate I left because I love you." He knocked some more but knew she wouldn't open it.

*****

"Where did Tom go?" Jack asked as he looked down to see Sherry's lonely naked body.

"He left," Sherry said sadly. "He said I need to do it with someone who matters to me."

"Come on up here. You matter to me," Jack laughed. Amy had already climaxed and had fallen asleep on the other side of him.

"You're too big," Sherry said looking at his huge prick. "Can I just touch it and kiss it?"

"Sure baby," Jack laughed. "You can do anything you want with it."

Ten minutes later after a short hand and blow job Sherry's sore pussy was being pounded by his thick shaft. "OHHHHHHH!" She screamed in pain and pleasure.

*****

"I've never seen one with a foreskin," May said as he lay naked between the two men. Her fingers were pulling the extra covering up over Ben's six inch penis. She reached behind her and grabbed Jerry's penis as well.

"Which one of you wants to be first?" She giggled as she fell onto her back and opened her legs.

"We both do," Jerry laughed as he pulled her on top of him and guided her damp hole down onto his swollen cock.

"Ohhh God," May moaned as his thick shaft pushed up into her. It was only the second different hard penis inside of her and it felt so good. She had forgotten about Ben until she felt her butt cheeks being opened up and something warm and greasy pushing into…… "OHHH!" She groaned when the man's hard-on pushed into her virgin anus.

The prick under her was pressing against her swollen clit each time he raised his hips. As he pushed upward Ben pulled outward. They had done this many times before. "OH BEN!" May cried out as she looked into the man's eye underneath her.

"I'm Jerry," he laughed. "Ben is fucking your ass."

*****

Tom sat in the room for a while thinking about his wife who was in a room down the hall probably being fucked by two men. He knew he should be jealous and upset but like Kate he was only concerned about her as she was about him. He suddenly had an idea but didn't know if Kate would buy into it.

*****

It was about thirty minutes after Kate had closed the door on Tom's face that she heard knocking on her door again. "Shit doesn't he give up?" She thought as she moved to the door. "GO AWAY!"

"Ma'am this is the bell hop. I have a message for you!" A voice rang out.

Kate slowly opened the door expecting to see Tom trying to trick her but saw a short man wearing a uniform. "It's for me."

"Kate right?"

"Yes," Kate said as she took the letter and closed the door. She quickly ripped it open and read: "Kate, I'm in love with you and I think you feel the same about me. I've moved my stuff out of the room next to yours and have moved into the Presidential Suite Room #1000. Please join me. Tom."

Kate sat down on the bed and read the letter again and then again. She had suspected that her husband had been cheating on her for years but could never prove it. But, moving to Tom's room would mean losing May as a friend and any hope of saving her marriage with Jack. But, right then she didn't want to see her husband again.

*****

"If you need anything else sir please call me directly," the ships service officer said to Tom before leaving the huge suite. Tom earlier had called the front desk to see if another suite was open and was very happy to find out the Presidential Suite was available. When he told the woman his name she recognized it right away. "The captain has told us to accommodate you in any way. Hold on for one minute please." Tom waited actually for two minutes before the woman came back on.

"The captain told me you will have the Presidential Suite for free. He is also sending up a bottle of our best champagne."

"Wow, thank the captain for me," Tom said, smiling. He knew it had something to do with the $100,000 he had won in the casino. He sat down on the huge round bed in the middle of a room which was the size of the bar they were in last night. A large screen TV was on the wall directly in front of the bed and in the back corner was a small bar. Instead of one small balcony he had two large ones. He was putting his clothing in the closet when he heard a tapping at the door. "Yes?" Tom asked as he opened the door. Kate stood there smiling with two suitcases next to her.

"I hear there is a room available?" She grinned.

"Definitely," Tom said as he grabbed her luggage and carried them inside. As he turned to talk to her she tackled him and pushed him back until she was lying on top of him on the huge bed.

Their mouths found each other and their tongues got reacquainted. She broke her lips away first after feeling his hardness pressing up against her stomach. "Where do I sleep?" She giggled.

"Uh…….," he said smiling as he looked around the room. "Seems there is just one bed."

Her mouth found his again and they kissed for almost two minutes before Kate pushed back. "Wait here," she ordered as she grabbed her small bag and moved into the large plush bathroom.

The ship had hit some bad weather and suddenly started rocking back and forth. Tom figured Kate was getting ready for him so he quickly removed his shirt and shorts before moving back on the bed. About five minutes later the bathroom door opened and Kate stuck her face out.

"Close your eyes," she giggled.

End of Chapter Two

Note from Slickman: Wow, Tom and Kate's first night alone to be totally free to do anything they want. Plus, what will Jack and May do when they discover their spouses have moved in together. And, Bill and Anna will they go for a swap? I was going to end it after two chapters but there is so much more story to tell. Don't forget to vote and send me an email with suggestions. Thanks……Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers