Four Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers

Tom saw Kate push Jack back and leave. May saw it as well. "Kate is upset," May said. "I should go and see what's wrong." Tom smiled and watched his wife walk out the door. He moved back to the table behind Jack. They sat across from each other watching Bill and Anna dancing. The woman's skirt was almost up to her ass.

*****

"Are you alright?" May asked Kate when she found her in the ladies room washing her hands.

"Yes, I'm great," Kate said. "How are you doing?" She turned and glared at May.

"OK I guess," May answered not sure what else to say. "Are you upset about the swap? If you are we can just call it off."

Kate thought about Tom. "Tell me the truth. How far have you gone with Jack?"

"Just touching and kissing," May said. "Just like we agreed."

"Is there anything else I should know?"

"No, that's all," May said. "I'm telling you everything."

"What about Gina?" Kate said looking into her eyes. "Tell me about Gina."

"That……that was not me. That was Jack. I was just there."

"Did he fuck her?"

"No, they just touched and then she………she sucked him."

Kate smiled because Jack had not told her about the blowjob. "As my friend I would have thought you would tell me about my husband messing around with another female. Our agreement was to possibly swap our husbands. Gina was not part of the deal. The deal is off." Kate turned and walked away.

*****

"Where did your wives go?" Bill asked when he walked Anna back to the table.

"To the ladies room," Jack answered. He and Tom had not said a word to each other.

As Anna started to sit down Jack asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Anna looked over at Bill to see if it was OK. "Sure go ahead." Anna smiled and stood waiting for the tall handsome blonde man to lead her to the dance area.

"I hope your husband is not jealous," Jack whispered as he pulled her small frame into his.

"He is sometimes but he promised he would be open-minded on this cruise," she whispered as her thigh pushed into his lower stomach. She felt his lump and kept her thigh there. "We want to make new friends."

"He didn't bring his gun did he?" Jack laughed as her body melted into his.

"No, but I can feel yours," Anna giggled back to him. And it was growing very big against her leg.

Tom saw Kate walk into the room and stop when she saw Jack and Anna dancing close together. She smiled and moved over to the table and stood next to Tom. "Let's dance." As they walked to the dance area May walked by them.

"What happened?" Tom whispered in Kate's ear. Their arms moved around each other.

"Jack told me that he had somewhat of a threesome with May and Gina." Kate whispered as she gently kissed his neck. "You're not going to believe what May and Gina did." She felt his prick growing against her leg.

"Tell me," Tom whispered. Just thinking that his wife and Gina fooled around was more than exciting. He looked over at May who was now dancing very close to Bill.

"May fingered her," Kate whispered. She felt Tom's pecker push harder into her stomach. She giggled. Kate thought that she would cause a stir. "Kiss me."

"Now? Here?" Tom asked looking over at Jack.

"Yes, now," Kate said as she turned her head and lined up her lips with his. She pulled his mouth downward onto her opened lips.

Anna was the first one to see Tom and Kate kissing. She gasped which caused Jack to turn and look. He too was shocked that Tom and Kate would be so brazen. "They're kissing." Anna whispered.

"We're all good friends," Jack said now pushing his hard-on between Anna's thighs.

"Are you……swingers?" Anna asked. She had read about them but until now had not seen two married couples being intimate with each other.

"Kinda," Jack whispered. "Would you and Bill like to join us?"

The question shocked Anna from her trance. She looked over at Bill and May and saw his leg pressing between the older woman's thighs. "No……..I don't know….maybe?" They had talked about having fun but not having sex with other people.

Bill noticed Kate and Tom kissing too and realized these two couples were probably swapping spouses. His friend back in Buffalo had tried to get him to swap wives but Bill had shied away. He wouldn't be able to watch his wife with another man. However May's close body was weakening his thoughts.

Bill glanced over at Anna and Jack and noticed how close they were dancing as well. He suddenly got scared of the way this was heading. "I think I need to dance with my wife." He moved back from May and moved over to tap Jack on his shoulder.

Jack turned and saw Bill. "Sure," he said not wanting to piss off a cop. He pulled away from Anna and moved over to dance with May.

Bill pulled his wife's body against his hardness. "I think these couples are swingers," he whispered. He wanted her to know what was going on.

"I know," Anna whispered back. She felt how excited her husband was. "They want us to swap with them."

"He asked you?" Bill said louder.

"Yes," Anna said.

"You said no right?"

"Yes but I saw how close you and May were dancing and didn't know if you wanted to or not so I said maybe."

"Shit we were just dancing," Bill said amazed that she was even considering it. "Do you want to do it?"

"We will probably never see these people again," she said as she pushed against his manhood. "I know you are hard." She looked at Jack and Kate who were kissing with open mouths. Anna was as hot as she had ever been. She pulled Bill's mouth down to hers.

Bill broke his lips away first. "We need to think about it overnight. Let's go to our room." He had to fuck her. "Hey folks, we are heading out. Thanks for your company. Maybe we will see you at breakfast tomorrow?"

"See ya," Tom said. "I guess we scared them off," he whispered to Kate.

After the song ended the foursome moved back to their table but this time Kate sat next to Tom and May next to Jack. "They left pretty quickly," Jack said referring to Bill and Anna.

"What did you say to her?" Kate asked suspiciously.

"She saw you and Tom kissing and asked if we were swingers. I said kind of and then asked if she and Bill wanted to join us."

"Don't you think you needed to ask us first and we have not all agreed on swapping?" Kate said sharply. It was the first time it was out in the open in front of all of them at the same time.

"Well do we all want to do it or not?" Jack growled.

Tom, May and Kate remained silent.

"Fuck, we've done just about everything else so let's just do it."

"We have six more days," Tom said noticing Kate's hesitation. "Let's cool it for a day or so and see if we all are sit wanting it."

"Good idea," Kate said as she reached over to hold Tom's hand. "We have time."

"Me too," May said. Things were going a little too fast for her.

"I'm going to the casino," Jack announced. He stood up and grumbled as he walked out.

"I'm going to the casino too," Tom said frustrated. It left Kate with May.

"This hasn't turned out as we thought," May said to her friend.

"I'm still pissed about Jack bringing Gina into it," Kate said as she finished her wine. She thought about May fingering the girl. "I'm going back to my room. Do you want to come with me?"

"Yes," it's been a long day for me." They gave the waiter their room cards and waited until he returned before leaving. They caught the elevator to their floor and as they walked down the hallway they saw their luggage outside of their doors. "Thank God, I get to change clothes," Kate said. "When you get through unpacking come on over."

"OK," May said hoping to fix any damage in their friendship because she didn't tell Kate about Gina. She pulled the suitcases in her room and sat them on the bed. Since hers was the biggest it took almost twenty minutes to unload it. Since she did not plan on going out again that night she stripped and pulled on her black silk pajamas. The phone rang and it was Kate. "Are you coming over?"

"Yes," May said. She hung up and peeked out into the hallway to make sure no one was there before she moved out and up to Kate's door. The door opened and Kate stood there in a short baby doll nightie. Her full pink breasts and hard dark nipples were easily seen through the light blue material. May followed Kate inside and peeked down to see her friend's bare ass cheeks. She was not wearing panties.

"The guys would love to see us now," May giggled. She noticed that Kate and Jack had pushed the two small beds together.

Kate smiled and moved onto the bed. The short nightie moved up over her bare buttocks but she didn't care. "Are you going to go up to the clothing optional pool?"

"I'm not sure I can do it," May grinned as she moved up to lie next to Kate. "Being naked in pubic will be tough for me."

"I saw you naked before," Kate smiled. "You have a nice body."

"Not as nice as yours," May said looking at the hard tips pushing out the front of the nightgown.

"You know we should get naked now because it might help us get the nerve to do it at the pool upstairs." Kate didn't wait for a reply as she pulled the flimsy gown up and over her head. She tossed it aside and turned to look at May.

May hesitated because seeing Kate's nakedness was causing serious heat between her thighs. After her session with Gina that morning she was now thinking of females in a different way. She started unbuttoning her top as Kate's eyes followed her fingers. "You're right." After releasing the bottom button she pulled the top open and then off her arms. She sat back looking at the hard gumdrops on her smaller breasts. She was turned on.

"Your breasts are so nice," Kate whispered. Before May could react, Kate's hand moved over her arm and onto her boob.

"Not as nice as yours," May moaned. Her eyes closed as Kate's soft fingertips toyed with her tiny hard tips.

"Let me help you get these off," Kate giggled as she grabbed the waistband on the silk pajama bottoms and pulled downward. She was now kneeling next to May as the smaller woman lifted her hips to allow Kate to pull them off.

Kate's eyes never left May's moist pussy lips as May lifted one foot and then the other. She tossed them aside and moved back to lie next to the trembling woman. "Tell me about what happened today between you and Gina."

"Who told you?" May asked feeling the heat from Kate's body so close to hers.

"Jack," Kate whispered as she moved her lips over to May's earlobe. "He told me you fingered Gina's pussy." Kate's fingers again found May's nipple.

"I did," May moaned. She turned her head slightly until she was looking in Kate's passion filled eyes.

Just before their lips pressed together, Kate whispered, "Show me."

May's tongue found Kate's as her fingers moved over her friend's hip and into her moist pubic mound. She found her clit pushing out the fine blonde tendrils and played with it for almost a minute before heading south into her hot oven. As her fingers pushed in and out her mouth moved down Kate's chin to her neck and then down until her mouth opened to capture the long hard nipple waiting for her.

"Oh GOD!" Kate moaned. "Touch me…………suck me."

As May suckled the nipple she peeked down over Kate's navel to the blonde bush under her hand. She built up enough courage to lick down over the navel and lower, lower until she tasted the other woman's passion in her curly mound. As her fingers moved out her tongue took their place and she tasted another female's pussy for the first time.

"Oh MAY!" Kate cried out. Her hand moved under the woman's body to cup her firm breast.

*****

Jack waited until he was alone with Tom before discussing the situation. "Hey man, I'm sorry if I was wrong about us swapping. I thought everyone wanted to do it."

"I think we were until you brought Gina into it," Tom replied.

"Shit, could you turn down something that nice?" Jack grinned. "If you want maybe I can set you up with her."

"You still don't get it do you?" Tom laughed. "We all were going to swap because we all love each other. Gina is just a piece of ass to you."

"What's the point?" Jack grinned. He glanced across the casino and saw Gina carrying a tray of drinks. "There she is."

Gina had seen Jack and Tom enter the casino but had to get a big order for the guys at the black jack table. Her quickie with Jack and May that afternoon only wetted her appetite and now she was ready for more. After depositing the drinks and getting some nice tips she headed over to Jack who was cashing in for some chips.

"Are you alone?" She purred.

"Yes," Jack grinned. He saw Tom over by the slot machines. "When do you get off?"

"Not for another two hours but I do have a 30 minute meal break in about fifteen minutes."

"Where can we go?"

"Maybe I can sneak you into my room," she whispered. "Meet me by the elevator."

"I'll be there," Jack grinned. He looked over at Tom who was now looking at Gina and him. "Shit."

Tom tried to ignore the fact that Jack and Gina were planning something but he couldn't stop watching. No wonder Kate was so upset with him. He watched Tom walk across the room and up to him.

"Promise me you won't say anything to Kate," Jack smiled.

"You going to go fuck her somewhere?"

"I hope so," he laughed. "Promise me."

"You've done this before haven't you?" Tom asked. He was too good at picking up women who were looking for a good time.

"Hell yes," Jack said smiling. "Twenty years is a long time with only one woman. I've even fucked Kate's sister," he said bragging.

"The one in high school?" Tom asked surprised.

"She's eighteen," Jack said. "And, not even a virgin."

"Yes, go do whatever makes you happy," Tom said shaking his head.

"If you want any of her let me know," Jack whispered.

"No thanks," Tom answered.

*****

"OHHH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Kate moaned as May's long thin tongue slowly licked up her slit from the bottom to the top. Her fingers twisted into May's short hair as she pulled her head harder against her.

It was experimentation time for May as she licked and sucked on a strange yet familiar part of the body. She grinned when her tongue touched a spot that made Kate whimper and moan. She pulled open the inner lips and saw the hard clit waiting for her mouth. She didn't disappoint it as her lips sucked the hood flesh into her oral cavity and her tongue flicked and pushed on it.

"AHHH!" Kate screamed. "I'M GOING TO CUM!!!"

Her screams only made May move her lips and tongue faster and faster until she felt Kate's pussy squirting into her mouth. "NOW!"

*****

"Let's walk down the stairs," Gina whispered to Jack when she met him at the elevators. "It's only two flights down." She moved swiftly ahead of him and stopped at the exit door to her hallway. After a quick peek into the small window she pulled his hand down the hall and into her tiny room.

"We only have 30 minutes," she giggled as she pulled off her blouse and bra before lowering her shirt and panties. She didn't wait for him as she unzipped his pants and pushed them down to his ankles. "Ummm," she smiled as she pushed down his boxers and saw his long hard rod. "You're so big."

Jack kicked his boxers away and followed her to the tiny bed. She grabbed onto his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. It was obvious she didn't want a whole lot of foreplay. "Hurry put it in," she giggled while falling onto her back and opening her legs

"AHHH!" She moaned as the long hard shaft pushed slowly but forcibly inside. "Fuck me daddy," she whispered. He was as old as her father.

"With pleasure," Jack said as he pounded his meat in and out of her tight quim. "I've been thinking about this since you sucked my cock this afternoon."

"ME TOO!" She moaned. The dancer's cock that she had slept with was barely six inches long so the one now in her was a supersize prick that was touching areas never touched before. "OH JACK!"

Her long fingernails dug into his back while her legs held onto his hips. The tiny bed was banging against the thin wall.

"NOW! FUCKING NOW!" She screamed. Jack smiled as he emptied his stored up load into her young snatch.

Twenty minutes later Gina was carrying a tray of drinks to the black jack table.

*****

"God," Kate said still breathing heavily. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Yes," May giggled. "Did you like it?"

"Yes very much," Kate responded. She pulled May up until they were looking eye to eye and pushed her open mouth to hers. Kate tongue was in May's mouth but her mind was wondering if she could do the same thing to May. She nibbled on her lower lips and then kissed her chin, her neck and her flat stomach. May turned onto her back and opened her quivering thighs to permit Kate's mouth and tongue to enter her damp pussy.

"Here goes," Kate thought as she used all of her memory of Jack, Tom and May's previous oral pleasures on her as a reference. She pushed her long thin tongue deeply up into May's love tunnel.

May's hips rose from the bed taking Kate's head with them. "Yes, right there!"

For the next five minutes Kate licked, sucked and rubbed her mouth and tongue in and out, up and down and side to side. By the time May screamed her pussy was dripping.

"NOW!!!!"

*****

Tom noticed Jack had returned to the casino but did not see Gina until a few minutes later. He kept feeding his dollar tokens into the progressive slot machine without really noticing the spinning wheel. The bell would ring sometimes so he knew he was winning some of his money back. He was basically just wasting time as he kept an eye on Jack. As he watched Jack talking to another waitress he pushed the button for MAX BETS and heard the bell ringing again. But this time it kept ringing and ringing. He glanced at the machine and saw the three red sevens lined up. He looked at the winnings chart and saw that he had won $20,000.

"HOLY SHIT!" He cried out. Others around him ran over and they all gasped at the amount. "I won $20,000!"

"You won more than that," an older lady said as she pointed at the wheel on top that had stopped at 5X. "Five times $20,000."

"A hundred grand?" Tom said aloud.

Since the machine could not spit out that much money an attendant walked over and slapped him on the back. "Yes, $100,000. You're our first big winner on the ship this year." Pretty soon there were so many people standing around him he couldn't see Jack anymore. The attendant printed out a $100,000 credit form and the floor manager came over and signed it. "Take it to the window and we will put it in your account."

Tom thought he was dreaming as the cashier entered the amount into his ships account and gave him a receipt. "Congratulations," she grinned.

"Thank you," Tom said smiling. People were still standing around him watching and wishing it had been them who had hit the jackpot. As he turned to look for Jack someone soft brushed against his arm. He looked down at the breast and then at the face it belonged to. "Gina."

"Congratulations," she said smiling. "Can I get you a drink?"

"No thanks," he smiled. "I still can't believe it."

She smiled. "I get off at midnight if you want to celebrate some more."

"No thanks," Tom grinned. "Save it for Jack." He turned and walked towards the blackjack table and saw Jack facing away from him. He sat down in the chair next to him.

"How you doing?" Tom asked.

"Losing my ass," Jack growled. "I heard some lucky stiff hit the jackpot."

"Yeah, I saw it happen," Tom smiled. He didn't want to tell him about the money just yet. "I'm beat and am going back to the room."

"Which room are you sleeping in?" Jack asked with an evil grin.

"With my wife," Tom smiled back. As much as he wanted to sleep with Kate he wanted to make sure it was agreeable with them all.

Slickman
Slickman
8,181 Followers