Four Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

*****

Tom was surprised to discover his room empty when he returned. May's pocket book and the clothing she had been wearing were on the small dresser. He figured she had to be next door so he moved back into the hallway and knocked.

"Shit," May said as she rolled out of the bed naked to grab her pajamas. "It's probably the men."

"It's not Jack or he would have just barged in," Kate said as she pulled the baby doll over her nakedness. She thought about pulling the sheet up but figured Tom had already seen her naked and May knew it.

May opened the door and saw her husband. "Tom." She looked behind him to see if Jack was there as well.

"Jack's still in the casino," Tom said trying to look over May's head.

"I was talking to Kate," May said as she tried to push Tom out. "See you tomorrow Kate."

"Wait," Tom grinned. "I have some good news to tell you both." He pushed May back into the room until they were standing by Kate's bed. He stopped when he saw Kate's pinkness through the sheer baby doll. The bottom barely covered her blonde bush which he could easily see through the material.

"What's the good news?" Kate grinned as she watched his eyes ravish her body.

"I hit the jackpot on the slots tonight," he answered calmly.

"Really?" May said. "How much?"

"Guess," he grinned.

"A thousand?" May threw out.

"Higher. Much higher."

"Ten thousand," Kate said now sitting up.

"Keep going," Tom grinned.

"Twenty-five thousand," May laughed figuring it was not that high.

"More."

"A hundred thousand," Kate laughed. But, her smile turned to shock when Tom nodded his head yes.

"OH MY GOD!" May screamed as she pulled his body into hers and hugged him. She pulled his lips to hers and gave him a long wet kiss. Tom's eyes were open as he looked over May's shoulder at Kate who continued to smile.

When May let him go and moved away Kate jumped off the bed and into his arms. She pressed her soft breasts into his chest and her lips to his ear. "I wish we were alone," she whispered.

May's happiness quickly turned to jealously. Although she knew they had been intimate seeing it happening was different. "OK you two break it up."

Kate lightly kissed his earlobe and moved back. "I guess you won't have to worry about the expense of this trip."

"Some for you and Jack," Tom said. "The trip is now on me." He looked at May to see if she would object but she didn't.

"Let's go to our room," May said as she pulled him from Kate's nearness. "We will see you tomorrow at breakfast." Tom glanced over his shoulder at Kate as May guided him to the door. Just before he left her sight she pulled the shortie nightgown up over her blonde bush and winked.

As soon as May and Tom got into the room May started fondling his crotch. "Let's celebrate."

"I'm too tired," Tom replied as he pulled her hands away. He moved into the bathroom and took a shower. Later as he had trouble falling asleep he was thinking of Kate and not all the money he had just won.

*****

Jack was leaving the casino when Gina walked up to him. "Your buddy was pretty lucky tonight," she said.

"Tom?"

"You don't know?"

"What?"

"Tom was the one who hit the jackpot for $100,000." Gina said grinning.

"You're kidding me."

"Nope."

Kate was in bed with the lights off when he returned. He stripped and moved in next to her and put his hand on her bare thigh. As he moved it northward her hand stopped him.

"Go sleep with your waitress friend."

"Fuck, did Tom tell you?"

Kate turned over suddenly. "No, what would he have told me? I was talking about the blowjob she gave you today in the bar. What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, that's it. The blowjob," Jack said realizing he had blown his own cover.

"You know we've been married for twenty-years and you still are a bad liar," Kate said as she turned back around. "Don't touch me."

"Did you hear about Tom winning the jackpot?"

Kate didn't answer.

*****

Day two was to be spent on the ship as it headed to the southern Caribbean. Tom and May were sitting alone at the table discussing the jackpot when Bill and Anna arrived.

"Good morning," Tom said to the younger couple.

"Good morning," Anna said smiling. Last night Bill and she had a long talk about swapping with these couples but did not reach any agreement one way or the other. Both were excited enough about the possibility that their sex was the best it had been in years. She sat down next to May.

As they looked at the menu, other people walked by whispering and pointing to Tom. Finally Bill asked, "What is that all about?"

"Tom won $100,000 on the slots last night," May said proudly.

"Damn!" Bill said as he leaned over and shook Tom's hand. "Way to go."

"Just lucky," Tom said blushing.

"I'll say he was lucky," Jack said as Kate and he walked to the table. "Why didn't you tell me last night?"

"You were busy losing your money," Tom joked back. As mad as he was that Jack had been fucking around on Kate he still liked the guy.

They ordered breakfast and as they sat around Anna asked everyone what they were going to do that day. She wanted to stay close in case they made their mind up to swap.

"Definitely the clothing optional pool," Jack said smiling. He knew Anna had felt his enlarged penis against her stomach last night when they danced.

"Then you go alone," Kate said smiling. "I'm not ready to get naked in front of strangers."

"Clothing is optional," Jack said. "You don't have to be naked if you don't want but you can still look." He glanced at Anna hoping she would bite.

"Women in Europe go topless at their beaches and it's not a big deal," May said. "I'll do it if Kate and Anna both agree."

"Just topless," Kate said. "I guess I can do that." She looked at Bill who had been ogling her chest since she arrived.

"I'm not sure," Anna said looking at her husband for agreement first.

"It's OK with me," Bill said realizing he would get to see Kate's fine breasts.

"Good," Jack said smiling. "We will all meet upstairs at eleven AM."

Neither Jack or Kate even realized it was their twentieth anniversary.

*****

As Anna changed into her two piece bikini that she had purchased just for this trip she saw her husband's six-inch hard-on as he pulled up his trunks. "You better not show that up there."

"If the guys take their trunks off so will I," he said proudly. He looked at her hard nipples. "You're just as excited as I am."

"Are you sure about this?" Anna asked. She pulled on her bikini top and then her terry cloth robe. "If we see each other naked it might led to more serious stuff." So far she had been the one most open to possibly swinging. Bill had said no other man was going to touch her.

"We will just be looking," he said. He looked at the curly hairs escaping out the sides of her bottoms. "Shouldn't you trim that?"

"What difference will it make if I take my bottom off?" Anna giggled.

"Whoa, I didn't say you could take off your bottom."

Anna turned and stared at him. "So it would be OK if you showed your dick but I can't show my pussy?"

"Fuck," Bill thought trapped in a corner. "You're right." As they moved out the door with their stuff Bill said, "Don't get too friendly with those guys."

"You too," Anna jabbed back.

*****

Tom, May, Jack and Kate were standing by the stairway when Anna and Bill walked up. "Ready?" Jack asked with a smile.

"I think so," Anna said taking a big breath. She waited until they were heading up the stairs before following her husband. They passed another sign that read, "Warning! Clothing Optional. No children under 18." As they all walked out onto the upper deck they froze when they saw a black man standing by the little bar totally naked with a long dangling eight inch penis below his taunt abs. He glanced their way and smiled.

"Over there," Jack said pointing to a bunch of lounge chairs in the corner. He almost tripped when a young girl walked by who had to be eighteen or so. Her nipples were so light pink they blended in with her very firm but full breasts. A small strip of dark pubic hair guided his eyes down to her shaved pussy lips.

"Watch where you are going," Kate said as she grabbed his arm to support him. She too was looking discretely at two males sitting near their chairs that both were uncircumcised. It was a first for her.

"Everyone is naked," May whispered to Tom when they tossed their bags on the deck.

"I know, isn't it great?" He could tell from the four or five females around with smaller breasts that when Kate removed her top all the males would be watching. As they settled in to their chairs Gina walked up to them. "I'm glad you all came up," she said smiling at both Tom and Jack.

Kate gave her an evil eye. "We don't need any drinks right now."

"I'll take one," Bill said smiling. He had seen Gina yesterday at the pool downstairs and thought she was cute. "Whatever the drink of the day is."

The three women all sat down without removing any clothing as they built up the courage to take off their tops. Tom and Bill also sat down but Jack stood in front of their chairs. "Come on let's strip," Jack said as he grabbed his waistband and pushed his trunks over his semi-hard eight-inch penis and down off his legs. He stood up and displayed his manhood proudly.

Anna was the only one who gasped when she saw it so close to her. Before this day she had only seen her husband's penis and now there were about six or seven of them all around her.

"The show is over," Kate said. "Go jump in the pool."

Tom was shocked as well even though he had been told by Kate that Jack was well endowed. Both Bill and he suddenly felt inadequate. They all watched as Jack turned showing his pure white ass as he walked to the pool and dove in.

"Well are we going to take off our tops?" May asked, feeling overdressed. She too had seen the two uncircumcised penises on the men next to them and they had been looking her way.

"OK," Kate said looking at Anna. They all untied the knot behind their necks and smiled as they pulled down the tiny cups from their white breasts. Suddenly all the males on the small upper deck were watching as they released the clasp on their back and pulled the tops off.

"Quit staring," Kate whispered to Tom and Bill. She knew her nipples were rock hard and her breasts were the ones on stage.

"I can't," Bill said smiling. "God, they are beautiful."

Tom was actually looking past Kate at Anna's smaller but very nice breasts. They were perfectly round with zero sag centered with two cherry nipples which were also hard.

May felt left out until she turned to see the two men looking at her small chest. She grinned at them and they smiled back. "We better put some lotion on or we will be fried." She grabbed the tube of suntan lotion and squeezed it into her hands. As she rubbed it on her white mounds she peeked again at the two men who were now turned directly towards her.

Kate took the tube from May and soon was rubbing the white cream on her 38DD orbs. It was a big turn on to be touching them like this. She made sure to push her long hard nipples a few times as her fingertips moved over them.

Anna giggled as she did the same. She had thought it would be tough removing her clothing but everyone except for them was already naked. She watched Jack as he climbed from the ladder in the pool and walked towards her. His penis had gotten harder and was pointing straight outward.

"God Jack," Kate said when she saw his hard-on.

"Sorry I couldn't control it when I looked over here at the bare titties." He sat down on his chair and grabbed a towel. "Is that all you all are taking off?"

"Yes, for now," Kate answered. She was not happy with him at all.

"How about you guys?" Jack asked Bill and Tom.

Anna turned to look at her husband because if he took off his trunks her bottoms were coming off as well. Bill said her looking. "Not yet."

As they sat for a while two young college aged girls came up on deck and moved to some chairs on the other side of them. They too were shy as they sat down in their skimpy thongs looking at the other naked bodies. One of the girls was slightly heavy and the other one was tall and sleek. Both had blonde hair.

"See we are not the only ones," May whispered to Tom.

Gina came back with the drink and handed it to Bill. She smiled looking down at his trunks. "Bashful?"

To Bill it suddenly became a dare and since he had been hoping to get to know Gina he smiled and said, "No, I was just waiting for you to come back." He lifted his hips and pushed his trunks down over his semi-hard prick. He removed them and sat back proudly.

Gina smiled as she looked over at Tom. But Tom ignored her look and was not going to remove his trunks because of her.

Anna was fuming when Bill showed his manhood to the waitress. She didn't blink an eye as she grabbed her bikini bottom and pulled it down under her raised hips. She felt the material pull away from her damp pussy on its way down and off her feet.

Bill was so wrapped up in Gina he had forgotten about his wife. When he turned to look at her she was lying back against the chair totally naked next to him. A vee shape of pure white skin rested above her dark thick bush. "Don't say a word," Ann warned.

"Shit," Tom thought as he peeked down at Anna's pussy. Her legs were open just enough for him to see the top inch or two of her pink slit and the rise of her clitoris. He quickly looked away but it was too late to stop his prick from expanding.

"OK, only Tom, May and Kate left," Jack said smiling. His periscope was still sticking upward.

"I'll do it in the pool," May said as she stood and walked quickly to the waters edge before jumping in. She surfaced and smiled as she pushed her bottom off and tossed them up on the chair.

"Good idea," Kate giggled as she too jumped in and tossed back her bottom. She smiled at Tom who was the last one left with clothing.

"What the hell," Tom blushed as he pushed his suit over his hard-on and sat back displaying his excitement. "That wasn't so hard."

"Yes it is," Anna giggled looking down at the six inch tower. "I'm going in the pool too." Their bodies were all on fire. Soon all six of them were bobbing up and down in the small pool and they were all peeking downward at the wet naked bodies.

"Give me a ride," Kate giggled to Tom as she moved onto his back while wrapping her hands around his shoulders and her legs around his hips. Her bare chest pressed into his back and her pussy into his upper buttocks. His hands moved down to grab her legs to hold her up.

The other four were shocked that Kate would do this in front of everyone else.

"I want a ride too," Anna giggled looking over at Bill. But, Bill was ready to go further. "Ride Jack's back."

It shocked them all but Jack didn't blink. "Jump on," he said as he turned facing away from her. Suddenly he felt her soft naked breasts and hard tips pressing into his back. He grabbed her legs and pulled her pussy up against his ass. He could felt the thick bush.

"Do you want a ride?" Bill asked May.

"Of course," she giggled as she jumped on the younger man's rear. The men took their time walking around with the women holding on and their bodies pressing and rubbing together. If the men did not have a hard-on before they had one now.

After making one loop around the pool Tom slowly dropped Kate off of his but held her body up against his back. She giggled as she reached around him and took his hard shaft in her hands. With her back against the pool edge the others couldn't even see her body.

Bill stopped and smiled as he lowered May to do the same. He gasped when her fingers discovered his rigid prick.

Jack was last to drop off Anna and felt her pulling away from him. He grabbed onto her right wrist and pulled it down and around his long torpedo. "God," Anna whispered as she explored up to the tip and slowly back down to its base. Since they could not see around the men they could only guess that the other women were jerking off the other men.

It was then that one of the life guards moved down to the pool edge and whispered, "I'm sorry but you can't do that up here."

"Sorry," Kate blushed as she let go of Tom's prick and moved around him. She giggled as she swam away from him. May released Bill's prick but Anna had not heard the life guard and continued to stroke Jack's shaft.

"You can stop now," Bill said to his wife as he grabbed her arm and pulled her from behind Jack. If May had to stop touching him then Anna had to do the same.

The six of them separated and the men stay in the cool water to try and shrink their excitement before leaving the water. However, Kate, May and Anna all walked calmly naked from the pool back to their chairs.

"Hi," one of the two men with foreskins said to May as she sat down. He was looking directly at her glistening vulva. She looked down at the red tip of his penis peeking out from behind the covering. May sat down on the chair facing him making sure he could see her opened pussy lips between her thighs.

"The water is nice," May said softly. Talking to a strange man was one thing but one whose penis was slowly getting hard was another. He looked over at Tom in the pool who seemed distracted by the other naked women about.

"My friend and I were wondering if you would like to come back to our room." He whispered.

She could detect a slight European accent and was shocked that he would ask her that near her husband and friends. "I don't think so."

"We will make it worth your time."

"You want to pay me?" She asked, noticeably shocked.

"In pleasure," he grinned. "Both of us at the same time." The head of his penis had now pushed out of the turtleneck covering.

May turned to see Kate and Anna walking to the restroom. "Maybe. Let me think about it."

Tom and Jack were leaning back against the edge of the pool looking over at the two college girls who had taken off their tops displaying nice tits. The short one had full round orbs with huge areolas whereas the thin one had narrow breasts will long pink nipples. They saw them looking at them and smiled back.

"I wish we didn't have our wives on this trip," Jack whispered. "Those two are almost begging us to fuck them."

"Isn't today your anniversary?" Tom asked as it suddenly hit him.

"Yeah, I think so," Jack answered. "Look the tall one is removing her bottoms."

Tom turned and had a direct view up between the girls thin legs when the white bikini pulled away from the longest pussy slit he had ever seen. It was completely shaven.

"Damn," Tom whispered. Before they could absorb that sight the stocky girl next to her did the same only this time a triangular dark patch of pubic hair was added to the shaved lips. Any chance of their pricks shrinking now was gone. To make it worse the girls rubbed suntan lotion down over their navels into their crotches making sure to push their fingers into their inner folds until their fingers disappeared. They were definitely not virgins.

"Fuck," Jack muttered. He caught the eye of the tall girl and motioned for her to join him in the pool. She looked around to make sure none of the women were watching as she slipped from the chair and into the water next to him. "I'm Jack."

"Amy," she smiled. "Did you want to tell me something?" She pushed her body forward in the water until the tip of his prick touched her upper stomach.

"I just wanted to ask what room you were in."

"Your wife wouldn't want me to tell you," she giggled.

"She's in the ladies room."

Her hand moved underwater until she grabbed his pointer. "611". She looked over at Tom. "He's invited too." She let him go and swam back to the edge before pushing out of the water with her ass facing them. Her thighs opened which opened her pink pussy lips leaving nothing to the imagination.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers