Frank and Elyse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter returned with their appetizer and they released each other's hand. Elyse felt her face glowing and they hadn't even ordered a drink. "Did you want to order some wine?" she asked.

"Not for me but if you'd like some-" he began but she shook her head. She was already feeling a little dizzy from the anticipation.

They enjoyed the hummus very much and talked about travel. She discovered that Frank had been to some very exotic sounding places. Some had been beautiful and some had been downright frightening.

"I haven't traveled anywhere really except to a few other states with Michael which weren't much fun. You mentioned at our little lunch with the wolves..." she grinned at his frown, "that you faced some danger. I don't mean to make you revisit those bad times but can you tell me what kind of danger you faced?"

Frank nodded and looked at the table surface as he brought the memories up from where he buried them. "I was held for ransom once when I was in Columbia. I was there working with a company looking to set up a hydro-electric power plant out in a rural area when I was grabbed by a military group. Rebels. Spent two months hidden in the jungle. Moved a few times. Took some beatings. Not the happiest memory I have. On several occasions I thought I was about to be killed. The insurance company finally agreed to pay the ransom and I was released. I didn't travel for a while after that and my company sent me on some courses to give me some survival skills should it happen again," Frank said quietly.

Elyse stared in open mouthed shock at Frank. He was sitting so quietly after disclosing a horrific time in his life. He looked at her and there was a sadness in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have asked," she mumbled.

"No, please. It feels good to talk to you about this. Like a... release of some kind. Stephanie never wanted to talk to me about it. It... helps," he said with a little smile.

"OK, is there anything else you'd like to express tonight?" Elyse said, once more thinking about clawing Stephanie's eyes out.

"No, except that I'm seriously becoming enchanted by you."

She smiled widely and saw his eyes widen in delight.

Their meals arrived and they both enjoyed the food very much. They decided not to get dessert and once Frank paid they went out for their little walk. Most of the shops were closed but they weren't really in the mood for shopping. They talked about their childhood memories and Elyse learned that Frank was unaware of any family beyond his parents and they'd passed away years ago, before he got married. She told him about her extended family of cousins and second cousins. He looked a little envious.

It was dark when they returned to the Jeep for the drive home. As they stood next to the passenger door Frank slid his arm around Elyse's back and pulled her against him. He kissed her gently and she felt so good to be in his arms. She held his hard body against her softer one and trembled. He pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, are you cold?" he asked.

"No, this just feels so good!" she sighed.

He smiled. "Let me get you home."

He let her inside then crossed to his side and got them on their way. Elyse couldn't stop smiling.

As they pulled onto their street they spotted Beverly standing on the sidewalk in front of her house looking down the hill towards his place. They could see Holly and Heather standing on their lawns looking towards his house as well. Frank slowed to a stop and rolled his window down to ask what was up.

"ELYSE!" a hoarse voice was bellowing from outside. A shock of fear rushed through her body. That was Michael's voice. Frank looked over at her and saw her terror. His eyes went cold.

"It's Michael, isn't it."

She could only nod.

"Stay here with Beverly. Call the police." Frank shut off the Jeep and got out. Elyse scrambled out of her side and rushed around the front to grab Frank's arm as he strode down the sidewalk.

"Stop!" she hissed quietly, afraid to catch Michael's attention. They heard the sound of him kicking the door and more bellowing. Frank took Elyse's arms in his hands and gently guided her over to Beverly who looked terrified.

"Call the police," he said calmly then walked down the street.

Elyse quickly dialed the emergency operator. She gave her name, the address and told them her ex-husband was drunk, in a rage and trying to get to her. She asked for as many police as they could send. The operator told her to stay on the line.

Then she heard a roar and dropped her phone. She pulled away from Beverly and rushed down the hill!

"FRANK!"

Chapter 15

It didn't take Frank long to reach the front of his house where he finally got to see Michael. Shit, he was big! He was also destroying his front door. The front of the house was lit up with recessed accent lights in the soffits, a couple of small spots and a lamp post near the drive so both men had a clear view of each other.

"Hey, Michael! Leave my fucking door alone!"

The big man spun to look back at him. Frank saw he was carrying a half empty 40oz bottle of something in his left hand.

"Who the FUCK are you and how do you know my name?" the mountain cursed at him as he began to move closer.

"Elyse told me all about your cowardly attack on her, you pathetic piece of shit." Frank growled.

Michael reeled back like the words had physically struck him. "You... you talked with Elyse? Did you fuck the slut! Did you?" he yelled.

"She divorced you, you moron. Did you get hit in the head too many times to know what that means? You're out of her life. Just more garbage on the side of the road to forget," Frank taunted.

Michael's eyes flared and he bellowed his fury as he rushed at Frank like a 240 pound runaway train of steroid induced, homicidal rage.

Frank's fist struck dead center of Michael's face and snapped the man's head back as Frank spun to the side to avoid the charge.

Michael staggered and went down on one knee. Frank moved forward to put the man down.

"FRANK!" Elyse yelled as she spun around the end of the driveway. He stopped in surprise looking in her direction and missed seeing Michael swinging the bottle until it exploded against the side of his head. He slammed into the side of Michael's Jeep parked in his driveway and Michael surged to his feet to hit him a few more times.

"STOP! MICHAEL! STOP!" Elyse screamed, pulling at the huge man's arm.

Michael tossed Frank to the ground and spun to backhand Elyse. She fell back onto the lawn. Michael looked back at Frank whose face was a bloody mess then snorted and turned back to Elyse.

"So you're fucking old guys now! Well I just came back for one more fuck of my own as you owe me that for the money I gave you. I deserve a piece of WHORE ASS for my FUCKING MONEY!" He unbuckled his belt.

Elyse was looking up at him in terror.

Frank heard Michael's words and rage leant him the strength to surge to his feet. His survival training kicked in. Fight dirty to win. He hammered a fist into the big man's left kidney with a loud thump. Michael squealed and tried to spin but Frank immediately slammed his heel against the inside of Michael's right knee, destroying the joint with a wet snap and pop. As the big man began to topple, still unable to scream, Frank drove a second punch into the side of his jaw and the sharp crack of the bone shattering could be heard across the street.

Michael fell onto his back and Frank followed him down landing two more solid hits against his ribs which cracked under the blows. The moment Elyse grabbed Frank he allowed her to pull him up to his feet but he remained over Michael who was making a frightened warbling sound. Frank got in one more solid kick against Michael's balls and the squealing rose in pitch.

Frank stood over Michael breathing in deep gasps as he glared down at the destroyed man.

"You... are... NEVER... going near... Elyse... again." He paused to take a breath then he leaned in close. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" Frank roared in his face and Michael shrunk back and nodded quickly.

Elyse pulled him back and looked at Frank's bloody face. Blue and red light flashed over it suddenly as a police cruiser screeched to a halt on the road in front of his house. Two officers jumped out of the cruiser and rushed over to them. Frank sighed and allowed himself to relax. Then the pain began. He winced.

"Frank?" Elyse asked nervously as the officers stared at him in surprise as they recognized his assailant.

"I think I'd like to sit down now," he said.

Chapter 16

Elyse had been stunned to see Michael down on one knee and Frank standing over him as she rushed around the end of the driveway. She'd watched in horror as Michael swung the bottle into his head and leapt up to beat on him as he fell back against Michael's car.

Seeing Frank's blood spray across the car's hood finally got her moving but Michael's strength was too much for her and he'd knocked her to the ground. When he'd undone his belt she'd realized she was about to be raped and cold terror shot through her body.

Then Frank rose to his feet and destroyed the bigger man.

He'd been so fast and brutal! Michael was reduced to a squealing mess on the ground as Frank roared at him. A primal thrill shot through her body as she recalled the moment.

Frank's body was trembling with rage and unspent adrenalin. He was breathing hard in deep gasps so Elyse knew his ribs weren't broken from the hits Michael gave him. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Elyse pulled him back and examined the nasty cut he got on his cheekbone from the smashed bottle. The police finally arrived and she felt Frank sigh and relax once the officers were standing next to Michael. She felt him begin to sag and he asked to sit.

An ambulance arrived so Elyse led Frank towards it. The paramedics took one look at his bloody face and took over guiding him to the back of the ambulance. Elyse helped him up onto the back step where he sat and the paramedic began working on him while his partner rushed over to where the police were standing.

Heather and Holly walked up to the back of the ambulance and Beverly rushed to join them. The first two were looking at Frank hungrily while Beverly was just wide eyed with shock. Elyse smiled at them and they gave her thrilled grins in response.

One of the officers came over to begin taking statements and Elyse went first. He spoke with Frank next while his partner took statements from Holly then Heather as both had had an unobstructed view of the entire event from before Frank's arrival. The officers conferred and were satisfied that Frank had only been defending himself and Elyse so no charges would be laid against him.

After looking to Elyse for permission, and getting it, Holly and Heather both gave Frank a kiss on his non-injured cheek for 'defending the neighborhood'. Somehow Holly managed to brush her tits against him while she gave her kiss. Beverly just touched his hand but the petite brunette had to be gently pulled away by Holly.

Elyse kept her eye on Frank the entire time the women were fawning over him but he only showed embarrassment from their attentions. She felt a little bad for testing him but she sighed with a deep sense of relief that he had passed so well.

She wrapped her arm around him as they watched the ambulance drive away with Michael strapped down in the back. The police had a tow truck take Michael's Jeep away, impounded as evidence as Frank's blood was on the hood. Taking his keys from him Elyse moved Frank's Jeep back into his driveway.

Once the police left Elyse brought Frank to his front door where they both looked in dismay at the destroyed surface. While the door had done its job of preventing Michael from entering, it would have to be replaced.

"He's paying for the new door." Frank growled deep in his chest.

Elyse smiled as a thrill ran through her. She wasn't one to be impressed with brute force, her boredom at watching Michael's football games had proved that. It was the confidence in Frank's voice that made her tingle from head to toe.

Frank unlocked the door and let them inside. He flipped the lock closed once more.

They slipped off their boots and shoes and she walked him down to his bedroom. Elyse slowly and carefully helped him take his clothes off and once he was down to his boxers she stood back and took in the bruises Michael had left on his body. Nothing was broken luckily but he was in obvious pain.

"I think we'd better postpone our 'play time' until you heal from these," she sighed.

Frank nodded then he looked her in the eye. "That doesn't mean you can't share my bed though."

Elyse gave him a dazzling smile. Of course it didn't.

Chapter 17

Frank sat on his deck soaking in the warm afternoon sun. Carmel never got very hot due to its proximity to the cold ocean currents but a sweater, a lounge chair, and direct sunlight made for a very pleasant way to spend a few hours.

This was day two for his recovery. The bruises were already beginning to fade. Well, he thought they were. He still had a whopper of a black eye though and the cut on his cheekbone felt tight. All in all, he felt pretty good. If Elyse hadn't insisted on him taking it easy he would have begun some of the renovation work already, like replacing his front door or installing a garage door opener for Elyse. Wearing only his cut off shorts apparently.

His opponent in the fight hadn't fared as well. Elyse discovered through a contact at the hospital that Michael wouldn't be playing football anymore. The steroids he'd been consuming had done some nasty things to his body. He'd lost the kidney Frank had punched but not just because of the hit. When the doctor's investigated why he was pissing blood they'd discovered it was riddled with cancer. Even if he recuperated from the removal of his kidney his knee was too badly damaged to salvage his career.

Frank tried to feel bad about that but couldn't. The asshole was going to rape Elyse. He got fucked instead. Karmic justice at work.

Speaking of Elyse, one of her co-workers confessed to having mentioned Frank's address as the house Elyse had been after to Michael when he took her out on a date and seduced her. The woman felt awful for betraying Elyse and apologized for letting herself be used by Michael like that. Her self-esteem had taken a bad hit. Elyse forgave her as she knew the woman's own conscience was going to punish her enough.

Elyse also insisted on remaining close during his recovery so she continued to work from his kitchen even though her internet had finally been installed.

He didn't mind. On the contrary, he loved the company. If he was being truthful, he was beginning to suspect he loved her. He knew it was way too early to start throwing the 'L' word around but more and more he was thinking about how important she was for his happiness.

They still hadn't had their play time but the cuddle time was fantastic!

He walked into the kitchen and was treated to a beautiful smile as Elyse listened in on a conference call over her internet connection. He heard her make a comment now and then as she was asked a question or had something to say. He didn't listen to her words as that would be rude but the sound of her voice was soothing to him.

He began preparing dinner. He was making lasagna tonight. He made himself busy preparing the sauce from scratch from a recipe he'd picked up on a business trip to Italy. The sauce needed to simmer for a couple of hours so he had to start now. He found this work very relaxing and loved cooking for others. He was making enough sauce to use in the lasagna and another pasta dish later in the week. He was thinking spaghetti with a rich meat sauce maybe. He smiled to himself as he moved the pot onto the burner on low heat and stirred it once more.

He felt arms wrapping around him as soft breasts pressed against his back. A shiver went through him as she nibbled on his ear. Hot breath tickled him and he squirmed in her grip. Her hands were slowly sliding down his chest, over his stomach, and descending lower. He gasped as they rubbed over his awakening cock and her own gasp blew across his ear. He tried to turn but she was pressed up against him tightly and she was holding him in place.

"No no no, I've got you where I want you!" she sighed as she pressed her lips to his neck. Tingles rushed down his spine to supercharge a specific area of his body which was pressing hard against the inside of his pants.

Elyse undid his belt, popped the top button on his pants and slowly undid his zipper. She moaned sensually as she felt him pressing back through a thin layer of fabric against her fingers as she slipped them inside his pants.

"Ohhh Frank! That feels so good!" she purred.

He stirred the sauce once more assuring himself it wasn't burning then put the lid on the pot to keep the heat in. He could leave it now for a while.

Elyse lifted the waistband of his boxers and slipped a hand inside to slide her fingertips along his hot skin.

"Oh my god Elyse!" he groaned. Her fingers felt so good on him!

He finally managed to turn around but only because she wanted to kiss him. Her mouth found his and her tongue slid into his mouth boldly. He sucked on it and her fingers wrapped around his heat and gently squeezed it.

His hands slid down her back until he was holding her ass. He squeezed and kneaded the flesh there and she moaned into his mouth. She pulled back to look hotly into his eyes and slowly knelt down before him, pulling his pants and boxers down as she did. His heavy cock swung free and she smiled in anticipation.

Elyse once more wrapped her lovely fingers around his cock down by its base so she could guide it to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out to stroke it along the underside. Frank jolted in her grip from the incredible sensations.

"You're still getting used to this aren't you," she said with a sexy smile.

Frank looked at her in shock. "You can get used to this?" he exclaimed.

Elyse giggled at his expression of awe as she pressed her lips to his shaft. "Mmmm, you have a wonderful cock, Frank!"

"Uh, thanks?"

More giggles as she kissed her way around his shaft and began to kiss the head.

"Ooohh Elyse!" Frank gasped and gripped the edge of the countertop as his knees got wobbly.

Beautiful pale green eyes looked up at him as she smiled wickedly. She was obviously enjoying her control over him.

When she sucked him into her mouth Frank gasped loudly and clung to the countertop as his legs threatened to give out on him.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! This is- it's- Oh my- Elyse! ELYSE!" Frank was going crazy! Her mouth was so incredible and the thing she was doing with her tongue and how she was caressing his balls as she plunged him into her mouth! It was too much!

Elyse suddenly pulled back and gasped for air.

"Oh my god Frank! Your cock is so thick! I can barely get my mouth around it! But it's so good!" she purred.

"I think it's time for a change of location," he gasped. He bent down and lifted Elyse into his arms and she squealed in surprise. He kicked his pants and boxers free then carried Elyse down the hallway to his bedroom. She was watching him with wide, excited eyes and grinning widely as he laid her down gently on his bed.

Before she had a chance to move he slid down the bed and pulled her yoga pants and panties off.

"Cheeky fellow!" she chirped at him with a fake scowl which rapidly turned into a jaw dropping gasp as he dipped his face down and licked her wet pussy boldly. He remembered what she liked from last time and did that until her fingers were tangled in his hair and she was pulling his face tight against her gushing pussy. She held him there for a bit then she began frantically pushing.

1...67891011