Frank and Elyse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped with a mouthful of cock and moaned as he pumped the thick digit in and out while he thrashed her clit with his tongue. She was going to cum if he kept that up and she couldn't stop him. His index finger on his other hand was teasing her asshole as he fucked her with his finger- OH SHIT! Two now!

Elyse was racing up to a colossal release as she pumped Frank's cock deep into her mouth. She felt his hard muscles begin to stiffen up in preparation of his own orgasm. With his finger circling her tight ass teasingly it was too much for her and her body went into convulsions as her orgasm ripped through her mind. She still had his cock in her mouth and she sucked harder.

"CUMMING ELYSE! I'M CUMMING!" Frank called out, trying to pull his cock from her mouth but she firmly held it in place as his balls unloaded into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed as quickly as she could but there was just too much and she couldn't concentrate with her body exploding through its own fireworks.

She pulled her head back to release his cock, squeezing out the last of his cum with her lips. Then she reached back and pushed his hand from her body before flopping down over him, gasping for breath.

"Oh my god Elyse... that was... it was... I've never..." Frank struggled to put into words his first time experience, and failed.

She smiled. It had been heavenly for her as well. God, he was so damn sexy! She pushed herself up and swung her leg over his body so she could lie beside him. She smiled up at him and saw him smile in return so she tucked herself against his side as he brought his arm around her to pull her in tight.

He was looking into her eyes in wonder and his gaze sent a tingle through her entire body.

"That was the most wonderful thing I have ever experienced!" he said in awe.

"So... you've never done that before?" she asked quietly.

"No. Stephanie was my one and only and right up to the last time we made love... which was a very long time ago, she insisted on me being on top and our mouths were only to be used for kissing. I wasn't even allowed to touch her down there.

"But there are so many other ways to enjoy sex!" Elyse gasped.

"Yes... I guess she discovered that... without me."

Elyse frowned sympathetically then leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss. "If it makes you feel better now you can learn all those other ways with me!"

Frank snorted in amusement and she looked at him in surprise. "If it makes me feel better? Learning all the wonderful ways to enjoy sex with the sexiest woman I've ever met? Yes please!" he said with a big grin. His grin dropped for a second. "I have to warn you though, I'm a complete novice so you may have to repeat the lessons many times for me to get it right."

Elyse beamed a wide excited smile at him and swung her leg over him to move her body up onto his. She immediately moaned as his cock was pressing against her still sensitive pussy.

"Wait! Wait! I don't have any condoms! Are you on the pill?" Frank gasped.

Elyse bit her lip and groaned because he was right. She'd jumped into the deep end before thinking. "No, I'm not on the pill and it wouldn't be safe to go without some protection at this time." She pouted as she dragged herself up and down on his stiffening cock. God it got hard so fast!

"We have to stop! Geezus!" Frank moaned. "Please stop that!" he pleaded as Elyse's hips were rocking on their own as she rubbed herself against him.

Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own as they gyrated faster and faster. It went on and on and Frank was getting desperate as each turn seemed to bring the head of his cock closer to her wet opening.

He took her head between his big hands and kissed her, deeply. This just made her hips rock faster and she whimpered into the kiss. She was clinging to him with all her strength so he rolled them over until she was under him. Her movements were now restricted but his cock was pressing much more firmly against her clit.

Elyse pulled back from his kiss. "OH FUCK! FRANK! I'M RIGHT THERE! FUCK!"

Frank looked down at her desperately. He didn't seem to know what to do but he began rocking his own hips in a slow circular motion. He was careful to make sure he didn't drive his cock inside her.

Elyse couldn't believe how much better it now felt. The pressure he was adding was bending her mind! "YES! YESSSSSSS FRANK! LIKE THAT! LIKE- LIKE- OH! FUCK! LIKE... FFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!" she screamed as her body crested explosively. She grabbed his ass and squeezed hard, pulling him tighter against her.

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her senses until she was spent and gasping for breath. She blinked her eyes open and saw Frank gazing down at her with a happy smile.

"Did I do that right?" he asked.

"Oh my... god Frank!... Yes... you did very well!" she panted.

She suddenly realized he was still very hard. She was almost exhausted but she had an idea. She caught her breath then tugged on Frank to get him to move up.

"Frank, I want you to bring that beautiful cock of yours right here between my breasts. Kneel over me and stroke it between them."

His eyes went wide as she undid her lace bra and freed her heavy tits.

"They're beautiful!" he gasped as he climbed up her body, careful not to put too much weight on her.

"I want you to fuck them with your hard cock!" Elyse said to Frank with a wicked grin. She saw his cock twitch as he heard her naughty words. He smiled and pushed his cock down between her tits and she squeezed her soft flesh around it.

"Oh my, that feels really good!" he said and he slowly pumped his cock between her tits.

"Mmmm, it looks sexy as hell from my vantage point." Elyse replied as she watched the thick head slide into view and disappear in her cleavage.

Frank must have been close as he began to twitch and speed up. Elyse squeezed her tits tighter together and he moaned at the sensation. His hips picked up speed again.

"Elyse! This feels too good! I'm going to cum!"

"Just let it happen Frank. Give me your cum. Fuck my tits and cum for me!" she said, keeping up the naughty talk as it really seemed to excite him. Stephanie must have been quite the prude... before she... changed.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Fuck! Ahhhh!"

Elyse tipped her chin down and opened her mouth with her tongue extended to catch his cum. She was surprised when the first jet shot into the back of her mouth. The second struck her tongue and the third landed on her cheek. She leaned closer and sucked the thick head between her lips and caught the next few directly in her mouth. She had to rest her head back and a final surge landed on her neck.

"Oh my god Elyse! That was incredible! You're incredible!" Frank gushed as he carefully lifted himself off of her body. Her face was flushed and her nipples were stiff with excitement. He looked from them to her eyes. "Did... you want to-"

"No! I mean no, I'm good! Actually... I'm exhausted," she smiled tiredly up at him.

Frank had a smile on his face and Elyse looked more closely at him. He seemed truly relaxed for the first time since she met him. "How are you feeling?"

"Happy."

She grinned. "Me too."

"Good."

"I'm kinda sticky though," she teased.

She watched his face turn red with embarrassment. "You said..."

"I know. I'm teasing! I'm going to take a quick shower. You can join me but no funny business!" she said with a fake stern look when his eyes lit up.

Frank helped her up and followed her into the ensuite. She set some towels on the counter and tucked her hair into a shower cap as she was too tired to spend time drying it. Then she stepped into the shower stall to get the water running. She gestured for him to join her once the water was hot. She watched Frank but he was back to his gentlemanly behavior. He washed her quickly and efficiently and didn't try to cop a quick feel. When he turned her to rinse the soap away he felt a knot in her shoulder muscle so he massaged it until it was loose. She moaned in relief as her muscles turned to putty under his strong hands. Eventually she moved out from under the spray and he quickly washed himself.

Elyse went out to sit on the edge of the bed. She bit her lip as she watched Frank walk out of the bathroom with only his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Frank?"

He was picking up his boxers from the floor. "Hmm?"

"Would- would you stay with me tonight?" she asked and bit her lip nervously.

He smiled and nodded. "I'd like that."

"Tomorrow you buy condoms. Lots of condoms."

She surprised a laugh out of him. "Sure."

Chapter 13

The morning sun was hidden behind the most beautiful fog Frank had ever seen. Granted his impression may have been colored by the bliss of having spent one of the best nights of his life with the most beautiful woman he'd ever had the good fortune to meet. They'd done things he'd never experienced before. He felt like a complete novice at sex and she was opening the doors on a whole new world for him. Also, he hadn't slept so peacefully... ever. It felt completely natural to wake up spooning the gorgeous blonde. She seemed so happy this morning as well. They snuggled and kissed in bed for... Ahhh, he'd better get his mind back on what he was doing! He felt himself thickening in his cycling pants. Not a good combination.

He was on his way to the drug store to pick up some condoms. Lots of condoms. She'd recommended the extra-large size due to his girth. He'd take her word for that. He'd never used a condom before.

He parked and locked his bike then ducked into the drug store. He grabbed a basket and made his way down the aisles until he came upon a wall of brightly colored boxes. Condoms of every shape color and size. He stared in dismay at the overwhelming variety. He spent a few minutes scanning the shelves until he spotted a black box with 'X-LARGE' printed in bold gold letters on the front. It seemed to be a popular brand considering the number of other boxes with the same logo on them. He confirmed they were lubricated and picked up a box of 30. Then he recalled Elyse's teasing words this morning for him to buy 'lots and lots of condoms'. He grinned and dropped two more boxes of 30 in his basket.

She'd also told him to pick up a bottle of lube as she was concerned with how thick he was. He'd said that Stephanie seemed to be able to take him easily enough. Apparently Elyse would be tighter. That made him a little concerned too. He didn't want to hurt her.

He found the lubes and dumped a large bottle into his basket with a small box of individual size packets for when they were not at home.

The reality of what he was contemplating stunned him momentarily. Frank stood in the aisle looking into the basket. Only a few days ago he was contemplating how barren of love his life had become and how empty it looked like it would be from now on. Now he had this incredibly beautiful woman in his life and she seemed to be equally happy to be there! It was way too soon to be using words like love but it seemed to fit what he was feeling now. He felt reality slipping around him.

He gave himself a shake and made his way up to the cashier at the front of the store. He was second in line. An older woman had a buggy full of items and she was carefully loading them onto the belt. There was only one open cashier station.

"Good morning Frank!"

Shit.

He turned around and sure enough there was Beverly. "Good morning Beverly. We bump into each other a lot don't we."

"Not as much as you seem to be planning to 'bump into' someone else," she smiled wickedly as she looked into his basket.

His face began to burn. "Very funny."

"It gets better. May I introduce you to Janice Hawkins and Kelly Sinclair? These are your neighbors directly downhill from your place," she said grinning widely as she gestured to the two women standing behind her in line.

Frank's smile froze in place as he faced the two additional women. Both were looking into his basket and wore identical knowing grins. All three women were wearing workout clothes and had yoga mats tied up and hanging on their shoulders. Tight yoga pants, tight tank tops and a hoodie over top. They were likely on their way to the studio. Each was purchasing a bottle of water.

Janice was a 5' 6" strawberry blonde whose hair just reached her shoulders in a bob cut. She was very slim and firmly muscled. She might have been in her fifties but it was difficult to tell considering how fit she looked. Frank shook her hand with a smile and she gave him a wide smile in return.

He shook Kelly's hand as well. The 5' 4" brunette had her auburn hair pulled back into a pony tail which hung down to her shoulder blades. She was a little chunkier than Janice and her boobs were struggling to free themselves from her tight spandex top. When she caught where his eyes were trying not to look her smile turned just a little bit sultry and he saw she had a slight overbite. A weakness of his, that caused a tingle down below. She was probably just a little older than he was.

"Off to the yoga studio?" he asked the group trying to deflect attention from his basket which he moved up onto the counter behind him. Three sets of eyes dropped to check out the rather obvious bulge in his tight shorts. Eyes and grins got wider.

"Yes, we like to stay flexible," Beverly cooed and there was little doubt of her innuendo. Janice and Kelly giggled at her words.

Frank just smiled and nodded. He'd noted that all three women were wearing wedding rings so they were obviously just teasing.

"You going for a ride?" Beverly continued. More giggles.

His mind jumped the rails a little until he recalled he was wearing his cycling clothes. "Yes, just a short one though. I'm repainting my living room today. I have to get back to it."

"Oh! I thought Elyse was working from your place." Beverly said in surprise.

"She is. She's in the kitchen while I'm painting," he explained.

The cashier had finally finished with the old woman she was serving and began taking the items out of his basket. Now Frank was cursing himself for thinking it would be fun to tease Elyse by showing up with so many condoms. When Janice noticed the boxes all had 'X-LARGE' printed on the front she reached out to grip Kelly's arm and her eyes shot back to the front of his bike shorts. Frank turned to face the clerk but saw the young woman was also staring at his tight shorts. He sighed and waited for her to finish the transaction. The large bottle of lube made the ladies begin to giggle nervously though they did their best to suppress it.

Face burning, Frank paid for his items and collected his shopping bag.

"It was nice meeting you. Have a good day!" he said and the three women were only able to wave.

Frank beat a hasty retreat to his bike and loaded the shopping bag into his pannier which he would remember to bring in the store with him in the future as it was also useful for hiding parts of his anatomy. He bent over to undo the locks from the bike and heard a wolf whistle. He looked back and there was Beverly with a big smile on her face. Janice and Kelly were right behind her admiring his ass too. He stood up and gave Beverly a frustrated look. She raised her hands in surrender with a grin and hustled away, the other two women casting admiring glances back at him as they followed her.

He wasted no further time in getting back home. After he put the bike away and locked the garage he headed inside and went straight down the hall to the bedroom. He didn't think his little joke was so funny anymore. Now he was just embarrassed.

"How did it go?"

Frank jumped, not expecting Elyse to follow him to his bedroom. He turned to see her amused expression.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to spook you!" she grinned. She tried peering around him as his face was beginning to pink up.

Frank sighed. He wasn't going to get away with this. "I thought I would tease you about your 'lots and lots' comment so I bought... lots." He pulled the shopping bag from the pannier and dumped its contents out onto the bed.

"Oh my! You did get lots!" she grinned widely and clapped her hands together once in delight.

"Guess who I bumped into at the store," he sighed.

"Oh no!" Elyse gasped with her hands hiding her big grin.

"Oh yes. Beverly."

She began to laugh. Hard.

Frank watched her enjoy his embarrassment.

"Guess who she was with?"

Elyse gasped and tried to catch her breath as she shook her head.

"The women who are my neighbors in the next two houses downhill. Janice Hawkins and Kelly Sinclair."

Elyse looked to what the boxes were boasting, the large bottle of lube and the box of lube packets. She looked back into Frank's eyes as her eyes flew wide and her laughter burst forth once more.

He couldn't really stay annoyed with Elyse enjoying herself so much. He pouted but he couldn't keep the smile from his lips. She pulled him into a hug and he squeezed her in return.

"So much for first impressions," he grumbled.

"Oh I think you made a fabulous first impression for these women, especially wearing your tight bike clothes!" she giggled and gripped his ass in her hands.

"Hey! We have work to do before we get play time!" he reminded her.

"Oh pooh! I want play time now!" she cooed as she pressed herself against his chest.

"But your office would probably prefer you to have work time during the hours they are paying you for," he sighed as his inner voice told him to shut the fuck up.

"Right. That. Having a job. Getting paid and having money to make mortgage payments and buy food," she pouted and batted her long lashes as him.

"God, don't do that!" he gasped.

She immediately looked contrite. "I'm sorry, did that trigger your nerves?" she asked with concern.

"No! You just looked so adorable and sad I felt my heart breaking!" he exclaimed.

Her eyes lit up with joy and she grabbed him to kiss him hard.

His head was spinning wildly when she pulled back but there was a difference to his loss of equilibrium now. Before there was a sick sense of desperation, despair, and depression behind it. Now all he could see was a beautiful and bright future ahead and his heart was filled with wonder and happiness.

"Oh my god Elyse, what you do to me!" he said with joy showing in his own eyes.

She looked like she wanted to jump his bones right then but she stepped back with a smile on her lips. "We are having a little play time at lunch!" she said as she pointed at him and raised an eyebrow to let him know she was serious. He nodded and grinned at her. She turned and skipped back to the kitchen.

Frank quickly rinsed off in the shower and pulled on a tight white t-shirt he could replace if he got paint on it and some old denim cut off shorts. He went out to the living room and pulled the tape off the top edge of the walls as he was done with the ceilings. He added tape to protect the crown moulding now and began painting the walls. He had this room and the hallway to finish. Then he'd redo the tape to protect the walls when he painted the baseboards and crown moulding.

He had a system worked out so he was able to power through the painting of the room and the hallway. When he finished he stood back and admired the job. He felt eyes on him and turned to see Elyse watching him from the kitchen door.

"Time for lunch. Play time first?" she said eagerly.

The doorbell rang and the sudden look of disappointment on Elyse's face surprised a chuckle out of him.

"Let me see if I can't shoo them away," he replied as he made his way to the front door.

When he opened it he saw five ladies standing on the path leading to his door. The woman who'd pressed the doorbell was a stranger as was the one standing at her left elbow. But behind them was Janice, Kelly, and at the back looking both nervous and overjoyed was Beverly.