Fresh Off the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amberly still had trouble getting used to the idea, but she shrugged away her thoughts and quieted the butterflies in her stomach, and then marched purposefully out into the dining room.

Heads turned instantly and a whispered buzz arose. Amberly went right to her first table, which was two young men and a young woman. They were grinning as she approached and the first guy elbowed the second guy. She knew before she reached them that she would have to deal with this type of thing as long as she dated someone as famous as Parker.

"Hi there," she said as she reached them. "What can I get to drink for y'all?"

The girl immediately asked, "Are you Amberly Faye?"

Amberly sighed. "Yes, I am," she said.

"You're dating Parker Wellington?" the girl pressed.

Amberly nodded. "Yes, I am. Now, what can I get for y'all to drink?"

The first guy turned to the second guy. "She's hot," he said. "I'd hit it."

Amberly smiled sweetly and said, "I'll give you a minute."

She returned to the kitchen to find one of her work friends, Mary Hall, standing there with a comforting look on her face. She was an attractive twenty-five year-old brunette with a motherly kind of nature. She was one of the few girls working at the Apple Dish who did not harbor aspirations of acting or modeling, though she was pretty enough to.

"This is amazing," Mary said. "I've never seen something like it."

"Will you take table eight for me?" Amberly asked.

"Sure, sweetie," Mary said with a soothing smile, "although I'm not sure the other tables will be any better. The price of fame, I suppose."

Amberly sighed.

* * *

Café Montenegro in Beverly Hills was a glamorous restaurant that catered to a famous and wealthy and powerful clientele, and often times more things even than those. It was ritzy and swank and well-decorated with deep dark colors, and it was nearly impossible for the average individual to get a reservation as tables were booked weeks in advance. Wait times even for those with reservations were known to exceed sixty minutes; those without reservations were usually out of luck altogether. This was due in large part to the walk-in business of the rich and famous, who were always granted tables immediately, and part of the layperson's experience at Café Montenegro was said layperson's close proximity to such people, which is why long waits were born without complaint.

Which it also why it came to no surprise on that particular Saturday night when Parker Wellington walked through the door with a beautiful woman draped on his arm and asked for a table, he was escorted immediately back by the manager of the establishment himself to one of the more secluded restaurant booths, and as Parker and his auburn-haired date walked through the primary dining room, heads turned to watch them pass.

An older lady seated in the main dining room who had been eagerly awaiting her reservation for weeks and was giddy with excitement at the thought of seeing famous people, leaned over and whispered to her husband, "That's Parker Wellington!"

The husband shrugged. He could have cared less for the man, but he very much enjoyed watching the man's date: she wore a silken, form-fitting black dress cut low in a curve in the front with ample amounts of cleavage visible and high in the back. Flowing auburn hair fell in rivers over her shoulders and her two bright brown eyes sparkled. "Who's the girl?" he asked.

His wife was far too excited to notice, as she almost always did, his roving eye. She giggled and answered, "The woman he's been seeing. She's only nineteen!"

And when Parker Wellington and his date were gone and the heads swiveled back, they did not swivel back at first to resume conversations at the their own tables. First, as always as the Café Montenegro, they glanced over at the door.

People flock to fame, it seems.

* * *

Amberly was on cloud nine: she was young and beautiful with a man who adored her and a budding career as an actress. What more could a small town girl from Tennessee ever ask for?

The restaurant was phenomenal; posh and very exclusive. Of course, her man was well-connected and knew just who to speak to, and they did not have to wait more than a minute before the manager himself whisked them off to a secluded table.

It was currently between the salad course and the main course, and Amberly was content to sit and listen to the two men chatting; the discussion was energetic and enjoyable, even if their dinner companion was a bit on the arrogant side. She and Parker were dining with an old friend of his, a man named Bullock Greene, who also happened to be one of the hippest, hottest producers in Hollywood at the moment.

Amberly's thoughts had drifted a little and she lost track of the conversation, and returned to herself to find both men staring at her appraisingly: her boyfriend proudly, the other approvingly, and both with a significant hints of desire.

"She is a tasty little piece, isn't she?" the producer was saying.

Parker grinned. "You don't know the half of it," he remarked, licking his lips, and Amberly blushed furiously and lowered her eyes.

"So sweet and innocent," Bullock said. He was a very handsome man himself with styled brown hair (the kind of hair that looked like it was disheveled, when in reality every individual lock was precisely placed) and intense gray eyes, and tall (at least above the height of her younger brother, who was six foot two). "You'll have to let me in on your secret, Parker. Where do they come from?"

"My secrets shall remain my secrets, my friend. Although you are very much correct: Amberly here is sweet and innocent, and not cut out for the business of Hollywood. She needs someone looking out for her, someone on the inside."

A lone eyebrow arched on the face of the other man. "Someone like me," he said quietly, finishing the line of thinking. "I don't normally vouch for people in such ways."

Amberly tried hard not to let her anxiousness show on her face. It was clear to her now how important this dinner was; she had not really understood when Parker told her earlier that it might help jump start her career. She was so grateful to him for what he was doing; she would be sure to repay him later in very special ways.

"Consider it a favor," Parker suggested.

Bullock considered long moments, then shrugged. "Have her people call my people," he said, handing over his business card, and turned to Amberly. "I hope you're worth it, sweetheart."

"The juice is definitely worth the squeeze with this one, Bull," Parker stated emphatically, and Amberly blushed again.

"I bet," the producer said with a laugh. "She does look succulent."

Which only served to make Amberly blush yet again, which seemed to be her role for the evening: look good, sit quietly, and blush when the men spoke of her in such ways. Do that, she told herself, and you might just punch your ticket to stardom.

* * *

"Tell me what you want," Parker demanded.

Amberly's breath quickened. "I want . . ." she stammered, not accustomed to such brazen talk. "I want . . . "

WHACK!

He leveled a fierce blow to the cheek of her ass and the sound of skin slapping skin echoed resoundingly off the walls of the elevator, which was currently stopped between the sixth and seventh floors of Parker's Hollywood condo building. She was bent over, her hands on the walls, her legs spread wide, her knees locked. Her dress was bunched up around her waist and her panties were rolled down her thighs in a tight band, digging into her flesh.

"Tell me what you want," the man ordered, much more insistent this time.

Her voice was low and timid, and hoarse. What if the elevator started and someone caught them? What if someone heard them? She was afraid . . . and she was intensely aroused.

"Fuck me," the girl whispered, knowing what he wanted her to say.

"What?" he snarled.WHACK!

"Aaaahhhhhh!" she cried. "I want you to fuck me!"

His voice was low and fierce, his breath hot in her ear. His fingers delved into her lovely pink pussy from behind, spreading her velvety labia, and slipped into her tight slick canal. She stiffened in pleasure and groaned loudly.

"What did you say?" he whispered wickedly.

"Fuck me!Fuck me now!"

Her body squirmed and writhed as he fingered her, until his fingers left her pussy and his hands grabbed a tight hold of her ass, squeezing forcefully. Her body tensed in anticipation from its bent over position, the juices from her swollen cunt dripping down her thighs, but then she relaxed when she remembered she still had not seen him take his pants off.

She realized too late just how wrong she was.

His hands spread her ass cheeks wide and poked his cock between the tight folds of her pussy, and with one fierce, unexpected motion rammed himself home. Parker impaled her with his thick cock, shoving himself completely inside until his dark curls tickled the flesh of her upturned ass and his balls rested snugly against her own trimmed swath of hair.

She screamed as Parker violated her, splitting her in two, and he growled right back as her tight pussy sucked fiercely at his shaft, begging for it to go deeper. He held her hips with both hands as he began to thrust, slow at first, but harder and harder with each downward stroke.

"Fuuuucccckkkk," Amberly bellowed as she met him thrust for thrust, grinding her sweet supple ass back against him in an erotic collision of flesh and pelvic bone.

"Fuck me, baby," Parker cooed as he hammered away at the gorgeous auburn-haired beauty, still manhandling her firm ass with his palms. "Fuck me like a good little girl."

She whimpered as he stabbed his thickness into her again and again, but Parker paid her no heed; he was engrossed in watching the way her butt cheeks rippled as he slammed into her, her luscious body bouncing off his waist like a yo-yo. He growled then and slapped her ass, and she whimpered again but did not object. Her dress began to slip back down her legs from the force, but quickly she felt him shove it up and under itself.

Amberly squirmed and wiggled her bottom, spreading her legs out as far as her panties would allow, straining the silk rolled around her thighs near the tearing point. She could feel her pussy stretched wide around his thick cock, the mushroom head probing deep within her, and the feeling of being filled in such a way was so dramatic it was almost uncomfortable.

She did not know where the words came from, nor why, but came they did nonetheless. "Spank me again!" she squealed, feeling so dirty and relishing it, but when Parker began using both his hands on her rump and the stinging pain intruded on her pleasure, she groaned and squeezed her eyes shut, wondering just what she had been thinking.

Driving his cock roughly between her puffy pink lips and deep into her pussy without any stabilizing support, her lover alternated whacking her two cheeks and upper thighs with a rapid flurry of slaps until her tanned skin had gone bright crimson from the onslaught.

"Unngghh . . . unngghh . . . unngghh . . . " she grunted as he spanked her, taking it submissively.

And then Parker grunted and groaned, and his hands latched onto her hips as he continued to brutalize her with his cock, ripping into her pussy with reckless abandon, and Amberly herself began to babble incoherently from mingled pleasure and pain.

"Oh my god ohmygod," she screamed, her legs trembling violently as she moaned and quaked and writhed andfucked. "oh god ohmyoh myfucking oh godohfuck me fuck me fuckfuck fuckmefuckmefuckme!"

And then a sudden calm descended upon Amberly Faye, a freezing of all feeling and sensation, a total shutting down: body rigid, speechless, not even a flutter, not even a tremor, her face locked in a grimace.

"I'm there," she breathed, and then the world exploded.

Amberly tried to scream but no words came out. Her back arched lewdly and her bottom stuck farther up into the air, tugging at the invasive cock as it twitched, and she did not know it but the friction nearly toppled him from his wavering pedestal of control.

Amberly, of course, had already fallen had from the heights. "I'M CUMMING . . . I'M CUMMING . . . OH GOD . . . I'M CUMMMMMING . . . I"MMMM CCUUMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG!"

Orgasmic convulsions pummeled her body, but Parker did not let her off the hook; his hands wrapped around her waist and slid up her toned stomach, higher and higher until her doughy, quivering breasts filled his palms. He jiggled the mounds of hanging flesh vigorously before retreating, his fingers finding a new burial ground in the firm skin of her little bottom.

Using his grip on her ass for support, Parker focused all his energy and unleashed his last, most desperately ferocious strike upon her juice-oozing slit, and the combination of the gorgeous teenager creaming all over his cock and the vice-like grip of her warm pink walls sent himplummeting off the edge into the void of sweet release. The whole of his body tensed and all his attention and energy focused suddenly and directly on his loins.

Finis.

Parker bellowed as load after heavy load of hot white sperm spewed into the girl's hungry, shuddering womb. The thick cum splashed against her ribbed inner chambers, tickling her from the inside out, stuffing her full of his spunk.

"Oh my god . . . " the auburn-haired beauty wept, still holding fast in her bent-over position, her palms flat and unmoving against the elevator wall as tears filled her eyes. It felt like an ocean of sperm was filling her up and the sensation nearly overwhelmed her. "Oh my god . . . oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god . . . so full . . . "

Parker grunted as his thrusting slackened, but he kept his cock embedded deep within her, ensuring that every ounce of his seed was planted inside her pink crevice. Amberly continued to whimper to herself under her breath, blubbering like a little girl. When finally he determined that his well had run dry, he slid his deflated cock out of the young girl, heaving a heavy sigh as he did so. His knees were weak and he reached out to steady himself against the wall.

Amberly's legs wavered and her knees buckled, but Parker's strong arm around her waist prevented her from collapsing onto the ground of the elevator. Both spent a few long moments panting in silence, physically and sexually exhausted.

After long moments Amberly turned, stood up, and melted against him, the bottom of her dress dropping down her thighs, the top dropping down to her waist, her naked breasts squashing against his chest. His hands encircled her and she instantly felt safe.

"Shall we?" he asked with a smile as he kissed her forehead.

She giggled and plucked her dress up over her shoulder. "We shall," she replied, and reached out and pressed the elevator button.

It was time to return to the outside world.

Part Four: The Arrival of Reality

Amberly emerged from her bedroom, bleary-eyed and disheveled, and gingerly eased herself down onto the couch. Her ass hurt, the painful throbs and pulses of late last night giving way to a dull sort of soreness this morning. She had been fucked, and brutally, and she had let it happen and actually even enjoyed most of it, she had to admit.

It was the second time she had taken a penis in her ass. The first time, she had been more than a little drunk (wasted, actually, although she could not remember having that much alcohol); it had been one of the craziest nights of her life, so surreal and wonderful, like every emotion was heightened and amplified. Just one of those magical nights a person experiences only so often, and with hers it involved a healthy helping of anal sex. It took two days for the dull ache in her ass to subside after that one.

After their romp in the elevator, Amberly had not expected much more to happen on the ride back to her apartment, but once they reached the limousine, Parker was insatiable. He suckled her breasts, she suckled his cock, and they climaxed together with her on his lap, facing away from him, his fingers on her clit and his cock in her ass. Pain and pleasure mingled once more, as it often seemed to happen of late.

The landline phone receiver lay on the couch next to her, she noticed. She had only spoken to her parents once in the past couple weeks, a short talk as she rushed out the door, and she knew they were wondering what was going on with her. Betty, she also knew, was tired of covering for her whenever they called late at night and she was out with Parker. Her folks needed some answers, so she picked it up and dialed, hoping they were home.

"Faye residence," a chirpy female voice answered.

"Hi, mama," Amberly sighed.

"Well, my word," the woman declared. "Amberly! Thornton, it's our lovin' daughter . . . and she's actually callin'usthis time!"

Amberly heard her father harrumph in the background. "I'm sorry, mama," she said with genuine regret. Her voice fell smoothly back into its heavy southern drawl. "I've just been runnin' 'round like crazy."

It was her mother's turn to sigh. "I know how things in the big city can be," the woman told her comfortingly. "You're young and life holds so much promise, and you're out there tryin' to live your dreams. I know it, sweetie."

"You're too good to me, mama," Amberly said, and meant it.

"No, I just love you. It's what mothers do."

There was a rustling on the other end of the line and a gruff voice echoed through the receiver. "Now let me tell you what fathers do," said her father sternly. "We watch over our little girls. We protect them. We make sure they're alright. How can I do that properly if you do not return my calls? How do I know you've been looked after?"

Amberly sighed; her father was such a sweet man. "I love you, daddy," she said simply, and immediately all the sternness melted from her father's voice.

"Yes, well, I love you, too, baby girl," he murmured, "but is everythin' alright? Do you need anythin'? Anythin' at all? You tell your daddy truly now."

"No, daddy," she answered honestly. "I'm fine."

Her father grunted his acceptance. "What about boys?" he asked then. "Are they as mannered as our boys back here? Do they treat you right?"

Amberly grinned. "There is actually one boy I've been seein' a lot of lately, but don't worry, daddy: he treats me very well. He has excellent manners. He's a nice boy."

"Good," her father replied. "Don't be a stranger, baby girl, you hear?"

Amberly set down the phone after saying her goodbyes, a soft smile on her face. She was happy she got around to calling her parents; they wanted the best for her and just wanted her to let them know that she was alright, that she was doing well.

"Finally made the call, huh?" Betty asked from behind her.

Amberly turned. Betty was showered and dressed for work, which was a little strange for the morning. "Yeah, and it felt good. Going somewhere early today?" she asked.

Betty frowned. "Early? It's two in the afternoon."

Amberly started in surprise. "Two o'clock? Seriously?"

Betty sighed and joined her on the couch. "You got in way late and slept a long time," she said gently. "Is it surprising it's so late?"

"I guess . . . I just figured . . . " Amberly really did not know what she figured, and trailed off.

Betty took her hands. "Sweetie, I know you're having a great time and I know that the world of Parker Wellington is unlike any you've ever imagined, and the sex is great, and the exposure is great and everything else, and lots of times it's like you're floating on a cloud or something, but you must understand something: this will end much sooner than you imagine . . . and it will probably not end well. You're going to get hurt."

Amberly was surprised by the bluntness of her roommate's words. "We've got a good thing going, Betty," she replied, not defensively or reproachfully, but plainly, for that was her true opinion. "He's not like what people say. You don't need to worry about me."