Freshman Ch. 05: Convinced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the moment, all she could think of was the ways Steph had been shitty to her. Her mood-swings. The looks of silent judgment. The passive-aggressive comments.

And she thought of how shitty she'd been to Vince, too. Just ditching him for the weekend without a word? It was her fault that he was here right now. That he'd barged in to her room and rudely woken her up. Put her in this awkward position and led her to giving in. Her fault. All of it.

The justification was messy but such cognitive dissonance was Rachel's specialty. And just as it had done so many times before, it allowed her to let herself somewhat off the hook.

Swallowing thickly, Rachel slowly rose from the floor and got to her feet. She started to tug the awkward bunching of her shirt back down over her breasts but Vince shot her an alarmed look and waved his hand. Taking in a breath, Rachel reversed course and pulled the material up over her head and completely off her body. Now officially topless, with just a skimpy underwear bottom to her name, she stepped towards the bed.

Vince smiled as Rachel placed her knee onto the edge of the covered mattress and began to climb up. Not that the earlier image had been lacking, but seeing her without her camisole clinging to her frame was even sexier. He watched her heavy breasts peel away from her ribcage as she leaned over and scooted in between his thighs. She looked incredible.

Rachel chewed her lip and buzzed with confidence as she watched Vince's admiring gaze wash over her. She'd managed to dull the guilt and wrongness of the situation, but it was still present. She shook her head and tried to focus on the ways it was somehow turning her on. It obviously wasn't that she was suddenly attracted to Vince. But something about the taboo nature of giving into him (and now doing so in direct contact with Stephanie's intimate space) was making her juices flow.

Acting on the thought, Rachel positioned herself comfortably and reached forward. She placed her fingers around Vince's still slippery shaft and gave him a few playful tugs. Grinning gently at his gasping response, she lowered her face down and got back to work.

Vince leaned his head further back into the pillow as Rachel's warm embrace retook his senses. He closed his eyes momentarily, content to abstain from the image and simply enjoy the sensation. He could feel her lips wrapped snuggly around him and her soft tongue sliding by as she bobbed her head. He thought of all the times he'd left her room silently cursing and wishing he could get a taste of her rumored talents. He smirked victoriously. Well, he was getting it now. Rachel fucking Quinn, the most whispered-about freshman on campus, was finally sucking his cock.

Only gentle squeaks and heavy breaths filled the space for the next few minutes as Vince simply absorbed the continual waves of thick, gripping pleasure. He knew it was dangerous to his stamina to observe but he couldn't resist occasionally peeking at the intoxicating scene down below. His expansive stomach served to block the view somewhat and he'd angle his neck as he tried to stay focused on the sexy way Rachel's cheeks stayed sucked in or how her heavy breasts shook softly to the rhythm of her head and neck. He watched a few strands of her light hair fall into her face and get swept back behind her ear just as quickly like an automatic windshield wiper. She looked so natural and in control.

For her part, Rachel simply directed all her energy into staying focused on the job and fighting back the tiny stabs of shame that would occasionally pinch her insides. Despite her arousal, she did feel a little embarrassed that a drunken oaf like Vince had talked her into something he clearly had no right to. It made her feel as if she'd voluntarily given up an elevated sense of status she'd held over him.

And obviously there was Stephanie. She tried to take solace in the fact that Steph's behavior towards him clearly indicated that she didn't consider him a serious thing, but she felt dirty even trying to rationalize it. It was wrong. Point blank. Had Steph walked in to seeing her merely holding an innocent conversation with Vince the way she'd been dressed, she'd likely have blown a gasket. What would she think about her letting him paw all over her body and now servicing him in full, unexplainable submission?

Her last thought made her shiver as she continued to dutifully bob her head. Vince had clearly shown up with and alcohol-fueled aim to get off. She suddenly couldn't imagine what had possibly made her think that giving him an inch wouldn't have certainly led to the current mile he had talked her into. He'd been horny from the moment he'd entered her room and she'd just thrown pure gasoline onto the fire. In what universe would he have been content to ogle her boobs for a minute and then simply walk away with balls bluer than a summer sky?

Rachel was shaken from her introspection as a new sensation brought her back to the moment. Vince's right hand slid effortlessly though her soft hair and gripped her by the back of her head. She inhaled through her nose as she felt him apply some gentle pressure, pulling her face in closer and increasing the RPMs just a bit. Her forehead pushed into the softness of his belly and she flinched as she felt his dick probe the top of her throat. Acquiescing with a tiny whimper, she adjusted to meet his desire and continued to suck away.

"Uhh, yeah that's good. Goddamn, I fucking needed this. So good."

Vince's words came out in a pleasurable breath as he cupped Rachel's head and rocked her smoothly, guiding his dick more deeply into her mouth to the perfect pace. She'd been blowing him just fine without his assistance, but he'd been unable to resist jumping in to give things just a tiny boost. He groaned happily as her soft lips slid up and down over his shaft with exquisite, gripping torque. He was super-horny and likely any sort of sexual stimulation would've garnered euphoric approval. But even still, he wasn't sure if he'd ever enjoyed a feeling as good as Rachel sucking him.

Slipping into a quasi-trance of melting pleasure, he continued to mutter out his complimentary commentary.

"Mmmm...I should come by like this more often."

"Fuck, feels so good. You're so good. I'd heard you were, but damn..."

"I've wanted this for forever. Why'd you make me wait so long?"

Rachel tried not to pay his rambling much mind, but something about it sent shivery tingles to the tips of her fingers. He was drunk and obviously just lost in the carnal pleasure she was delivering, but his words seemed to indicate a belief that it wasn't a huge surprise that she was doing was what she was. "Why'd you make me wait so long?" Like despite her never once giving the slightest indication that she was into him or his advances in any way, that it was only a matter of time until she ended up on her knees for him. Like it had been a foregone conclusion from the day they'd met.

Rachel bristled at the arrogance of it all while simultaneously sinking into the shame of its clear and present truth. That it was objectively ridiculous didn't change the fact that she was crouched over his laid-out body in her dorm room in the middle of the night with her boobs out and her lips stretched tautly around his dick. He'd felt her up and talked her into blowing him and that's what she was doing. Scratching his itch with barely a moment of argument.

Up above, Vince simply grinned and enjoyed the ride. He rocked her head firmly, blissfully unaware of the mental storm that brewed inside it. He licked his lips and leaned forward slightly, again angling his chin to more clearly observe the beautiful scene. His eyes ran past the steady motion of her face and neck, down to the hypnotizing motion of her heavy breasts swinging gently and bouncing along in perfect time.

As his eyes focused on her tits, he sucked in a quick breath, recalling again the magical moment they'd been revealed just a few minutes prior. He brain was soggy with booze but it managed to switch back over to the other images of her he'd been mentally flipping through. He recalled one specific moment from earlier in the semester. He couldn't pinpoint the exact day or week, but it had been one of the times he'd come over to see Steph. Rachel had been getting ready for a party and he'd watched with a lustful eye and corresponding throbbing in his jeans as she'd applied some sort of makeup to her full, soft lips. All he'd been able to think of was having those same lips wrapped around his cock. And maybe even his-.

Vince's glazed-over stare sharpened in an instant as his thoughts sprung him into instinctual action. Sliding his grip around to the side of her face, he cupped her cheek gently and breathed down in an excited grunt.

"Unghh...yeah, get my balls, too."

Rachel's eyes widened as she angled her gaze up to meet his. Her stomach fluttered and her thighs squeezed together as she dropped her eyes back forward in front of her face. Vince's dick was still pulsing between her lips and she eased back slightly to let him free. Lowering her gaze from his pulsing tip, still wet with her saliva, she focused on the target of his request. His balls were large and they hung heavily, almost reaching the sheets below. She looked back up at Vince and then back down again. Swallowing softly, she angled her head and leaned in.

Vince let out a guttural groan as Rachel's soft tongue pressed in firmly onto the underside of his sac. Gritting his teeth, he shut his eyes and focused on the sensation. He felt the sweet warmth of her touch slide upward over his balls, stopping just at the base of his shaft. Shivering with pleasure, he smiled to himself she began to lick smoothly away.

Rachel shivered as well as the folds of tender skin slipped over her nose and lips with each pass. Her pulse quickened and she widened her mouth, sucking one of his balls gently inside and swirling her tongue around it in sweeping circles. The taste was salty and the scent musky and thick. And although it didn't really represent a meaningful difference given that she'd just been sucking on his dick, it felt a little more dirty. More wrong. More raw.

And for reasons she didn't fully understand, more arousing.

It was another concession. Another acquiescence. Another way she'd given herself that that was neither warranted nor deserved. Letting Vince pull up her shirt and ogle her could very well have been the pinnacle of her generous offerings for the evening. What business had he had even getting that?

But it had been just the first step, not the last. Letting him look. Then letting him touch. Then dropping to her knees in explicit fulfillment of his need. And now this. Sucking on his balls. Vince. It was as depraved as it was ridiculous. And yet it made her pussy quiver and her stomach flutter with shameful excitement.

"Oh my God..."

Vince's eyes rolled back as he felt the crashing waves of pleasure cut him to pieces. He could was glad that the image of Rachel so skillfully licking and sucking his nuts was now mostly out of his view; it would've been too much to handle. Reflexively, he spread his legs out wider and reached down to take ahold of his shaft, pulling it upwards towards him a bit to give Rachel further access to the depths below. He slipped his other hand through the soft strands of her hair and nudged her face in deeper between his thick thighs. He just needed to be closer to the sensation. To immerse himself. It was intoxicating.

Rachel whimpered softly as Vince's hand and coaxing pressure returned to the back of her head. Moving with his guidance, she felt her face squeeze in tighter against his skin, her nose sliding past his inner thigh and her lips reaching the base of his balls. As she turned her head further to the side, she cupped the soft weight of his sac, lifting it upward so that she could better access underneath. She felt the heavy warmth press against her cheek as she extended her tongue and resumed the task. His girth made for tight quarters and she focused hard to pull air through her nose in well-timed bursts. But she didn't recoil. Feeling his eager grip holding her snuggly in place, she serviced each tender crevice with skillful precision.

Vince's ability to speak coherently dissipated in a rush and he simply mumbled out responsive breaths and moans. His large fingers twisted through Rachel's hair as felt her lavishly probe the most piercingly sensitive depths of his body. Vince loved having his balls sucked but it wasn't often that a girl would so casually immerse herself into the job like Rachel was. He smirked automatically. Stephanie sure didn't.

He smirked again as his brain ran through a quick simulation of how his night might've ended up had the girl he'd come to see actually been present. Sex almost certainly would've been shot down, especially with Rachel in the room. He probably could've talked his way into a handjob or some quiet head, but he could've just as easily ended up with a hissed rebuke and angry shove back out into the hall. He gritted his teeth as Rachel's tongue flicked electrically over his taint, sending a torturous tickle up his gut. The thought exercise was laughable. There was nothing in the world Steph could've done or agreed to that would've compared to the ways her busty roommate was so decadently pleasuring him now.

And such decadence was quickly wearing him down.

Vince grunted as he began to stroke his shaft in concert with Rachel's extracurricular attention, his gripping motions lubricated exquisitely by his own fluids and the slick coating of saliva courtesy of her earlier work. His cock had been purple and pulsing from the moment he'd sprung it free from his pants, and honestly, close to five minutes of topless, oral service from a girl whom he'd lusted after for months was about four minutes longer than he'd expected he'd last. He eased his grip from Rachel's head and guided her out to the front of his sac, angling her up into the perfect position. As he felt her follow his lead and begin licking over the front of his balls again, he flexed his legs and fought back against the clock with everything he had.

Rachel flicked her tongue around the generous portion of Vince that occupied her mouth. She pulled in a deep breath through her nose, her burning lungs grateful for some relief after close to a minute of labored work in the oxygen-starved depths of his groin. She angled her gaze upward to get a bead on where things stood. She was surprised he'd held out this long; she'd basically been expecting him to come from the moment she'd let his shiny tip slide past her lips.

But his face and audible accompaniment made it quite clear that the end was forthcoming. Her gaze went to his shaft and she swallowed as she watched his stain-filled tugs. His motions weren't fast or frantic, but they were meaningfully intense, his thick grip squeezing deeply into the darkened hue of his rubbery flesh. Swallowing gently, she continued to lick tenderly away, waiting for a concrete sign that he was-.

"Oh, shit! Shit, I'm about to come! Come here."

Rachel's eyes widened as she felt Vince's grip pull her up by the back of her neck. Reflexively following his instruction, she stretched her jaw wide just as he angled his shaft back towards her face. She let him slide back between her lips and she whimpered as she clamped down and sucked him firmly. Bobbing her head purposefully with a thick, airtight seal, she tensed as she heard him growl. His fingers gripped into her scalp, she felt him pulse hard and let go.

Her eyes fluttered shut but vision wasn't necessary as she felt Vince's first hot blast rush to the roof of her mouth. She flinched as the next arrived, splashing just as profusely in time with a forceful throb. She stopped her motion and positioned her lips just below his head. He continued to come generously and it didn't feel like he was slowing down.

"Unghh! Fuuuuck!"

Vince squeezed his muscles the point of pain as he bucked his hips and came again and again. It had been a few days since he'd gotten off and he'd been painfully horny when he'd showed up. That, in combination with having the object of his extended lust let him maul all over her tits and then so skillfully suck him off made for quite the prolific orgasm. He set his jaw as the cum raced from his body, filling Rachel's mouth with anguished aggression. He was glad he had decided to lie down on the bed. He wasn't sure he'd have been able to stay on his feet otherwise.

Rachel inhaled sharply through her nose as she tried to remain steady through Vince's eruption. He was coming a lot. Focusing, she swallowed smoothly, letting some of the saltiness slide down her throat. She could feel his tip pulsing still and she swished her tongue around him. He was slowing down finally. She swallowed another dose. Thank God.

Finally, she felt his grip relax on her head and she flicked her eyes upward in time to see his other arm drop to his side. Moving to conclude the job, Rachel slid her lips tenderly back down his shaft, giving him a few gentle sucks to finish him off. As she came back up and let come free, she flinched as a dribble of cum slipped from her lips and landed on the comforter below. She cursed to herself and tried her best to rub it out with her thumb. Oh well.

Pushing herself back up to a kneel, Rachel swept her hair back and took in a closed-mouth breath. Breaking eye contact with Vince, she swallowed a few more times for good measure. She couldn't remember the last time someone had come in her mouth that copiously. She glanced down at Vince's slowly-softening but still fighting penis. She smirked. He must've really been hurting for it.

"Fucking shit. That was amazing. You're a fucking pro."

Another Vince "compliment" sent a shiver through Rachel's gut and she finally let the air out from her lungs. She didn't know what to say or even how to feel. Blowing Vince was certainly not something she'd had on her radar that day. Or ever. And yet, here she was.

Her brain unlocking, she shrugged and smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah, well, you're welcome."

She watched his glassy eyes re-glue themselves to her chest and she shivered as it reminded her of her almost complete state of nudity. It obviously didn't make a difference at this point, but she decided it was certainly time to cover back up.

Leaving her drained companion in his laid-out euphoria, Rachel twisted her legs around and hopped off the bed. She retrieved her white camisole from the spot on the floor she'd left it and slipped it over her head. As she pulled it down her body, she caught a glance of herself in the mirror. She watched her full breasts disappear under the fabric and she smirked again. What a fucking night.

Spinning around to face Vince again, she cleared her throat. Vince's head shot her direction, his peaceful trance finally snapped. Smiling stupidly at her, he chuckled and rubbed his face as he slowly rose from the bed.

It took him a little while but Vince managed to re-dress himself. As he adjusted his waistband and gave his dick a tender squeeze, he smiled playfully at Rachel and nodded his chin.

"Well that was definitely worth the wait."

Rachel felt her cheeks get warm and her stomach flutter and twist. Once again, Vince's words seemed to convey a belief that her eventual submission to him had never been in question. She wondered if that was just due to his general overconfidence or if she had done something specifically to give him such an impression. She wasn't even through her first semester of college but was it possible that she was already being seen in similar ways as she had been in the past? Josh. Caleb. The hot tub. The wild party. Was she destined to be the same girl who got (successfully) propositioned between classes and sought out during parties?