Freshman Ch. 05: Convinced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tingly warmth began to spread between her thighs as she realized that her first reaction to such a possibility was not apprehension, but excitement. Glancing up at Vince's smirk, she felt a reflexive grin spread across her lips. Smiling coyly, she spoke in a soft, friendly tone.

"Glad you liked it so much."

The tingling in her legs intensified as she saw Vince's expression light up in response to her engaging reply. She held still as he took a few steps toward her and settled back in close to her body. As his hands crept playfully up her stomach and past her ribs, she watched his lips part.

"I did. We should do it again sometime."

Rachel sucked in a full breath as Vince's strong grip slid upward and squeezed her breasts through her shirt. She swallowed and stared up into his eyes with silent intensity. She could still fully taste him in her mouth and already he was back to fondling and groping her like a doll. But for some reason she didn't care to stop him.

"Oh yeah?"

She whimpered sharply as Vince's fingers slipped back under her top and dug harshly into the depths of her flesh again. As he mauled her tits directly on the skin, he let out a boozy breath and continued.

"Yeah. How about I just stay? Might need a minute but you can suck my big cock all night long."

Rachel's jaw momentarily fell slack but she quickly regained herself. Her mind was cloudy and her body aching for release but Vince's explicit bravado pierced the fog, reminding her exactly of who he was and how she felt about him. Smirking playfully, she pushed his large frame back and looked up into his eyes.

"Maybe some other time."

She shook her head through her grin and slowly disengaged his eager grip from her chest. As she smoothed out her shirt and flipped her hair, she turned towards the door.

Vince hesitated for a moment but grinned back and capitulated. He'd certainly gotten far more than he'd bargained for. Adjusting his pants and running a hand over his scratchy stubble, he began to make his way over to where Rachel was waiting.

Rachel's eyes traced his approach and she shook her head mockingly as he grinned down at her from close range. Letting out a deep breath, she delicately unlocked the latch and pulled the door slowly open. She ducked her head out to confirm the hall's vacancy before leaning back in and stepping clear of Vince's means of egress.

Vince smirked and took a step forward. As he crossed the threshold, he turned to face Rachel again, running his eyes down over her delightful figure, soaking up each explicit curve and inch of exposed skin. Reaching forward, he ran his finger playfully over her very visibly protruding nipple and licked his lips.

"Thanks for that. Guess I'll have to make more late night visits..."

Rachel tingled in response to his touch and swallowed quickly. Steeling herself and pursing her lips into a sarcastic smirk, she fired back.

"Yeah, that would probably go over real well."

She held her stare on him as she waited for his brain to process her meaning and unspoken reference to her roommate. Licking her lips, she shook her head.

But Vince barely budged. Shrugging innocently, he gave her breast a final swirl of his finger before rising back up and smiling.

"My place next time then."

Rachel held still for a moment and simply looked back at him. She knew he was drunk and obviously riding high after what she'd just done for him, but his unwavering confidence was still impressive. Shaking herself free, she rolled her eyes a final time and stepped back as she firmed her grip on the door.

"Goodnight, Vince."

She scoffed through a slight grin and shook her head. Shooting him one final eye-roll as he turned to leave, she bit her lip and shut the door.

As soon as the lock clicked into place, the adrenaline crashed all around her. She slumped her shoulders into the cool wood and let out a deep, cleansing sigh. Her mind was racing but she was suddenly aware again of just how tired she was. She didn't even want to think about what she'd just done and all the meaning behind it. Guilt and shameful bewilderment swirled through her brain but just as strong was the electric humming of arousal cradling her senses. Vince's rough manipulation of her body in combination with the illicit nature of what she'd done and the curious ease with which she had submitted had left her inexplicably hot.

Attempting to shake free of the buzz, Rachel pushed back from the door and made her way over to her bed. As she crossed the room, she turned to catch her reflection in the mirror once final time. In these types of moments it sometimes felt like there was a different girl gazing back at her. Someone she clearly recognized but did not fit into her skin. It was that girl who had done such a crazy thing. And she simply stared silently back at Rachel with a glimmer in her eye.

Rachel shook her head, this time a reflexive smile stretching across her lips. As she traced her gaze downward over her camisole, she made a quick decision, crossing her arms and pulling the material up over her head and off her body completely. A yawn forcing its way free and stretching her mouth open wide, she hit the light switch and eased her way into her bed just in time to see the clock flash 4:00 am.

The rough passage of the sheets over her bare chest sent a shockwave through her core and she whimpered under her breath. The arousing chill offered another reminder of how the events of the night had left her. Her mind flashing back to her Caleb dreams and then over the surreal scene of Vince's encounter, she pushed her lips together and smirked in the darkness. It was a rare event to have the room all to herself and she loved sleeping naked. Reaching under the covers, she smoothly slid her underwear down her legs and free from her feet. She rolled onto her stomach, shivering again as her pussy brushed against the softly covered mattress. She was suddenly sure that her sexy dreams from earlier would be returning in short order.

It was just a matter of which co-star they'd be featuring...

NEXT -- Chapter 6