From Frustration to Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers

Ruth could see that Gina had a thing for the Cuban, pressing her body up against his and holding on to his cock. So Ruth went for the buffed blonde dancer, grabbing hold of his shaft.

"Uh huh!" Alice shouted. "Fist that bone!"

Gina and Ruth slowly dropped to their knees while looking at the three of us out on the floor.

"What do you want to see us do?" Gina purred teasingly as she brought her face eye-level with the Cuban's cock.

"We want to see you suck some cock!" Susan shouted.

I could hardly believe my eyes as Gina and Ruth now each took a hard cock in their mouths and started giving the dancers some more head.

"Oh fuck! I can't take any more of this!" Alice said, standing up from her chair and reaching under her skirt to pull off her panties.

"Good idea," Susan said, doing the same. "This is turning into a regular orgy!"

"You too, Peggy!" Ruth said from the stage, pulling her mouth away for a moment. "Just because you're married doesn't mean you can't beat off with Alice and Susan down there."

There was nothing I felt like doing more at that moment than reaching down between my legs. By this time I had become intensely excited by what was going on here, and could feel how damp and inflamed my pussy was.

"Sure, why not," I said, reaching under my skirt to slip off my panties too.

Alice and Susan had already hitched up their skirts and slid their hands between their open legs. Now I joined them.

"Move those tables so we can see you from up here," Gina said.

Now the three of us moved the tables aside and set three chairs right in front of the stage. Then we each sat down in them, flexed and spread our legs, and showed off our pussies to our two girlfriends up on stage and the studs whose cocks they were sucking.

Now Ruth had her dancer turn around as Gina, following suit, did the same. Still down on their knees, the two women pressed their faces between the two studs' cheeks and started to lick their bottoms. My jaw hung slack in amazement as I witnessed this spectacle.

"Holy shit!" Susan gasped, "They're rimming their assholes!"

"Hell, what's wrong with that, they just love the taste of male meat," I said, amazed to hear myself mouthing these words. I had once enjoyed licking men's bottoms myself, but Dave thought such an act was utterly depraved. So I never even approached him that way.

Suddenly Ruth pulled away from her guy and whispered something in Gina's ear which made her eyes light up.

"Ready?" Gina said to Ruth.

"Ready," Ruth said as the two of them turned around, bent over with their hands on their knees and their feet planted far apart.

"Okay guys," Gina said, turning her head back to look at Carlos, the Cuban dancer. "Time to fuck."

"Uh huh! Give it to us!" Ruth barked.

The Cuban stood behind Gina, the blonde stud behind Ruth, dicks in hand. Then they worked those dicks right up where they belonged, into the two warm, snug pussies!

"That's it!" Alice howled. "Fuck 'em! fuck 'em both!"

I played with my clit as I watched Ruth and Gina take it from behind, the two studs slamming it into them nice and hard, grabbing hold of their hips and fucking them with deep, steady strokes.

"Oh man!" Ruth cried out, turning to look at us, her face contorted in a grimace of raw pleasure. "You three should come up here and check out some of this."

"Nah, I think I'll just watch," Alice said.

"Me too," Susan added, strumming her pussy.

It was one thing to watch our girlfriends getting down and dirty with these two studs. It was something else to join in. I guess Alice and Susan and I weren't quite ready for that sort of participation. Though part of me sure felt like it!

"Okay, suit yourselves," Ruth said. "But don't say later that me and Gina didn't offer you any."

I was sitting between Alice and Susan and though the action up on the stage was definitely the main event, I couldn't help sneaking peeks at the two girls on either side of me, their fingers a blur between their legs. As, I knew, mine were also.

"Hey, how about handing us two of those chairs," Gina said, uncoupling from her Cuban as Ruth, taking her cue from Gina, did the same.

Alice and I each grabbed a chair and handed it to the guys.

"Sit down on those, guys," Gina said.

They sat down, their cocks, slick from plowing two moist pussies, sticking straight up, thick and rigid.

Gina straddled the Cuban as Ruth straddled the blonde, each reaching down to work a cock up into her cunt. Then our girlfriends began to do the work, rocking up and down as they fucked the studs.

Now the three of us were staring at two perfectly formed female bottoms and two cocks plunging upwards into tight, hidden depths.

"Like the view?" Ruth said, craning her head back.

"Love it!" I shouted as I watched them really rock it.

Then they lifted themselves up off the guys and turned around. This time when they sunk down, straddling the guys, they were facing us.

"How about the view now?" Gina said as the three of us stared at the two of them fucking the studs with unrestrained vigor, Ruth's tits bouncing, Gina's huge breasts swaying.

The Cuban wrapped his big hands around Gina's mammoth jugs.

The blonde, following his lead, cupped Ruth's more modest breasts.

Ruth stared right at me as she fucked her guy, even lowering her eyes to glare at how I was beating away at my aroused pussy.

"Ooooooh yeah, work that pussy!" she hissed, staring me right in the eye as she swiveled her hips in a figure-eight, caressing that hard pole inside her with what I knew was a seasoned and eager cunt.

Gina, though, had her eyes closed and a hand down at her clit, adding a little stimulation to go with the hard pounding her pussy was getting courtesy of the Cuban's dick.

And then Gina began to pant audibly, her whole body shaking and quivering.

"Ooooooh whee, do it girl!" Susan. who was sitting right in front of Gina, said, urging her to let herself go.

And that's just what Gina did, as a deep howl from the very depths of her rose from her throat, a howl that betrayed the savage intensity of her climax.

"Yessss!!!!!" Susan hissed, her body quivering now as, urged by Gina's wild orgasm, she was close to her own.

Ruth, of course, was watching all this, bucking wildly as she rode her stud, her body covered with a film of sweat. Then she stopped abruptly, a big smile lighting up her face.

"Hand me my bag," she said to me and I reached for it and handed it to her. Now she got up off the stud, exposing his cock, rigid and slick from Ruth's excitedly moist vagina. She reached in and pulled out a tube. Immediately I guessed what she had in mind, thinking back to the lewd repartee between her and Vicki at the restaurant, the two of them boasting about their devotion to ass-fucking.

So now as we all watched spellbound, Ruth squeezed out some lotion onto her fingers and then reached back to slap it between her cheeks.

"Watch this, girls," she said to us, licking her lips provocatively.

Now she straddled the blonde stud again, reaching down to take hold of his cock. But this time rather than impaling her cunt on the stiff, meaty tool, she brought it a little further back and then just bore down nice and slow and easy, bore down with her asshole!

His cock securely wedged in her ass, Ruth now flexed her legs and the stud obliged by taking hold of her ankles and pulling back her legs. We all stared now at the stunning new sight, the dancer's cock buried in Ruth's ass.

"Holy shit!" Susan gasped, "Look at her! She's taking it up the ass!"

"I sure as shit am, and loving it, too," Ruth hissed, a proud show-off now as she brought a finger down to strum her clit as the dancer slammed rhythmically up into her bottom.

"Fuck! That is so, so hot! Watching you get your ass fucked, Ruth," Susan gasped breathlessly and then she began to shake and shriek and we all knew that she, too, was climaxing.

"Oh God! Oh fuck!" Ruth groaned, tearing away at her pussy with a couple of eager fingers as she bore down hard on the cock in her ass, the sweat really breaking out all over her. And then she just bore down one more time, bore down savagely, taking the full length of the dancer's rigid cock into her rectal depths. For a moment she was absolutely still, her face clenched in an expression which looked like pain, but which I knew was one of excruciating pleasure.

And at that very moment I could feel the sensations surge in myself, rising up my loins as the sharp, sweet arrow of pleasure closed in on my pussy.

My body was so shaken by the paroxysms of pleasures that I almost fell off my chair.

Five hot women out for a night of kicks. Five intense climaxes! Luckily the guys were nice and long-lasting, letting all us girls get off like that while they still kept it nice and hard. But men in this line of work probably learned control, learned how to stretch it out for women. Not only when they danced up on stage, but also, as now, when their performances became considerably more intimate!

Both weak and satiated now, Gina and Ruth rose up off their two studs. The two cocks glistened with the residue of female moistness, and with lubricant both.

Now Gina and Ruth each knelt down and grabbed a cock in their hands.

"We want to watch you studs shoot it now!" Gina barked.

"Yeah, we hope you've got nice, big loads for us too," Ruth added.

"Uh huh!" Alice added from the floor. "Don't just dribble it, guys. Splash it! Splatter it!"

"You three come on up here," Ruth said to me and Alice and Susan as we got up off our chairs and joined them up on the stage, kneeling down along with our two girlfriends. All five of us now had our faces in a half-circle, only inches from the two hard cocks.

"I know you three were too chickenshit to get down and dirty like me and Gina," Ruth teased. "But how about you at least cop a feel now?"

"Sure," I said, a tad too eagerly perhaps as Ruth winked at me knowingly. And then I wrapped my fingers around the Cuban's thick cock, the first cock other than my husband's that I had held in my hand in more than five years.

"Oooooh, look at you, a married woman no less," Gina teased.

Now Alice and Susan grabbed hold of the blonde stud's long shaft, hot and slick from having just skewered Ruth's ass.

"Yeah! Stroke `em!" Gina barked.

And that's what we did. We stroked them. Moments later I could feel the cock throbbing in my fist as a gusher of rich white sperm splattered everywhere. We were all so hot now we didn't even try to get out of the way as beads of cum rained down on our faces. And then the blonde stud exploded, releasing an even bigger load than his buddy.

"Go on, shoot it!" Alice urged as she and Susan tugged at his pulsating prick.

After we all settled down the two dancers got dressed and had another drink with us as we all joked and cheered and toasted Gina's forthcoming marriage to 'pencil dick.' We couldn't stop calling him that as we teased Gina.

"From now on if you want some really solid sex, Gina," Ruth teased. "you're going to have to pay Carlos over here. After all, he's a professional."

Gina playfully slapped Ruth as Carlos, the Cuban guy, shook away the suggestion, hinting he'd be happy to 'service' the soon--to-be bride any time she wanted. After all, most of the babes who visit clubs like this are pretty much run-of-the-mill, whereas Gina was a young, foxy firecracker that any stud would drool over.

After partying for a while longer we all dispersed. In the cab on the way back home I realized just how moist and sticky I had gotten down there between my legs, and I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful it felt to hold Carlos's stiff, warm cock in my hand. I definitely had cocks on my mind these days, and not my husband's. Cocks, and pussies too!

 

When I finally got home, Dave was in the kitchen reading the business section of the newspaper, a contemptuous scowl on his face.

"So? Did you have a good time?" he asked, his voice tinged with sarcasm. When I had told him a few days earlier that I was joining Gina and some girlfriends for a bachelorette party at a men's strip club he rolled his eyes, amazed that I would actually partake of what he considered to be an utterly tasteless and disreputable celebration.

"I can't believe you actually went to one of those places," he sneered.

"Why? It was fun," I rejoined. Of course I didn't bother mentioning exactly what sort of fun it turned out to be.

"Oh come on, Peggy. Fun?" he said, putting down the paper and turning to me. "That sort of thing might be fun for a burger flipper or salesgirl at one of those discount drug stores. But you're my wife, for godsakes. You're part of San Francisco Society. I'd think that by this time you'd have different notion of what appropriate 'fun' might be.

As though Dave knew very much about 'fun' in the first place! For him and his uptight blueblood family, fun almost seemed like pain. They felt guilty if they enjoyed themselves, and awkward if they weren't constantly performing to perfection the social roles expected of them.

"Yes, I would think that by this time you'd be a little bit more selective about your friends and the activities you choose to engage in with them," he said, lecturing me in his usual hectoring and condescending manner.

"Just what is that supposed to mean?" I said, getting quickly steamed over his remarks.

"Never mind, it's useless," he said, returning to his newspaper.

Angrily, I tore the newspaper out of his hands.

"No! Tell me, what exactly is that supposed to mean?" I insisted.

"It's just that I thought you'd show better judgement. What if someone saw you going there? My wife... in a place like that!"

My husband was a member of one of San Francisco's oldest and most snobbish families. And I was just an 'ordinary' girl from the sticks when he married me. But a very, very good looking 'ordinary girl'. And that was my problem, I suppose, and his. Guys will marry beauties despite what they and their families might think makes an 'appropriate' spouse for them. And very attractive women, having the opportunity, will often wind up marrying rich men from socially well-established families. As we all know from a million scandal sheets and soap operas, those kinds of arrangements can lead to grave problems.

And Dave hadn't especially liked the idea that I had taken a job teaching aerobics at a health club, although many upper-class women did just that themselves, taught workout classes or aerobics or dance classes. When Dave first met me he certainly didn't mind that I was a gymnast with a well-honed body who had just won several titles at a State gymnastics meet he happened to attend. No, he thought that courting a sleek, hardbodied athlete was perfectly fine then. But when I wanted to earn my own income off my skills, he objected. In fact, he actually resisted my having any sort of job in the first place. My husband was so disgustingly old-fashioned. You'd think he was still living in the nineteen-fifties.

"Listen Dave," I said coldly. "Gina is a friend of mine. And so were the other girls. It was their choice to celebrate in that fashion, and I was happy to join them. In fact, I had a wonderful time. Much better than I ever have at one of those dull society soirees you insist on dragging me to."

"I don't drag you to them," he said a tad defensively.

"Bullshit! You make me feel as though I'm not doing my 'duty' if I don't go with you everywhere you want," I said.

"I'm going to bed," he said dismissively, turning away from me.

"You stay right here!" I shouted, grabbing his shoulder. "I'm getting sick and tired of your judgmental crap."

"I said, I'm going to bed," he repeated coldly.

I shoved him, and hard too. I still had my athlete's strength and Dave almost lost his balance.

"Go then, go to bed, you asshole! But I'm sleeping out here on the couch. I don't want to be anywhere near you tonight," I told him.

"Suit yourself," he said.

"You don't give a shit anyway, do you? You don't really care if I share your bed with you anymore. You have so little interest in intimacy, Dave, you probably don't even jerk off. You're probably even unable to get intimate with your own cock!"

"That's all you care about... cock, cock, cock," he said, as I brought up this sore point.

"Is sex 'inappropriate' too? Is that only for burger flippers and salesclerks too?" I sneered.

"Sex has its place," he responded. "It's just that you think its place is here, there, and everywhere."

"Of, you're so full of shit, Dave," I said as he again tried to dismiss me as some sex-crazed floozie.

Suddenly I felt like filling him in on the evening's events. If he was going to throw all this in my face, I might as well give him ammo.

"You know what actually went down at that club tonight, Dave?" I began. "Well, let me tell you. After the show was over, Ruth arranged for two dancers to entertain the five of us privately. They stripped for us, just for us, two gorgeous guys. Dave, they were so fabulously good looking and they had such big, beautiful cocks too. So beautiful in fact, that Gina, and then Ruth, couldn't keep their hands off them. So they stripped off their clothes, joined those two studs up on stage, and sucked and fucked the shit out of them while the rest of us watched and cheered them on. Ruth even took one of their cocks up her ass!"

His eyes unblinking eyes went wide in shocked astonishment.

"What do you think of that?" I said triumphantly.

His face was ashen. I can imagine just how ashen it would be if I added the last little detail about how, at the end, I took hold of one of those beautiful cocks and jerked it off.

"I'm going to sleep," I said, getting some bedding from the closet and making up the couch for myself as my husband silently slunk off to the bedroom, dragging his newspaper behind him.

 

After that everything deteriorated, and Dave and I decided we had better go our separate ways. He filed for divorce, and two months later I was a free woman. Ruth, who loves to arrange these little celebrations, hosted a little party for me with some of the girls who work down at the gym. Gina came, as well as Beth and Fran, two of my girlfriends from work. And Annie, who had just begun to work down there last week and was doing a class with Ruth.

We opened up a bottle of champagne and just let loose, as girlfriends can when they get together.

"So how's it going with your marriage?" I asked Gina, who had now been married exactly three months.

"It's a marriage," Gina said matter-of-factly. I knew she had done just what I had once done, married a rich guy and that now with me sitting here, divorced, she couldn't help thinking about what could come of such an arrangement.

"Yeah, how is old pencil dick?" Ruth teased, remembering how we had all teased Gina back at the club and how Gina, wagging a pinky, had referred to her then fiance as 'pencil dick.'

"Oh, he's still old pencil dick," Gina said with a wry smile as we all laughed.

The others had all heard about our Gina's outrageous bachelorette party.

"Okay girls, pipe down," Ruth said, reaching for a parcel she had set beside the sofa.

"Now to make sure that Peggy would never get stuck with a pencil dick herself, I decided to get her this," she said, handing me the gift-wrapped package. "Open it."

The girls all pressed in around me as I tore open the package. And when I finally did get it open I went speechless as I saw what Peggy had gotten for me... a big dildo!

"No pencil dicks for you, huh Peggy?" she joked.

libidinal
libidinal
2,729 Followers