From Frustration to Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,731 Followers

The girls all gasped as they stared at the big rubber cock.

"It's actually supposed to be molded from the real cock of this famous porn star," Ruth explained.

Ruth named the porn star and I immediately knew who he was. I had been watching sex videos on the sly and was quite familiar with this 'star' and his magnificent penis. I had stared at it many times as he showed it off, or fed it to a slut, of slid it up some slut's cunt and

asshole. I had masturbated imagining it was me in place of those sluts, enjoying his wonderfully rigid tool. In a sense I felt as though I was intimately familiar with that particular penis myself, and now here it was, in my hand so to speak. I definitely recognized it as his.

"Wow! It looks just like the real thing," Beth said.

"I wish I had a 'real thing' just like it," Annie said as we all giggled.

"Do you like it?" Ruth asked, looking me straight in the eye.

"I love it!" I said. "And I'm sure I'm going to make lots of good use out of it too."

All the girls laughed knowingly.

"Let me hold it," Beth said as I passed it to her. She stared at it, and fondled the molded rubber as though it were a real cock. Then she passed it along to the others. When it got to Annie she teasingly pumped it between her legs, into the crotch of her jeans.

"Oh yeah, I could use one of these myself," she said. "the guys I've been seeing lately haven't exactly been too swift."

"I know what you mean," Beth said, confessing too.

"Well gals, I don't want to make you all green with envy, but my guy has one like that," Ruth said, a tad smugly. "He may be even a little bit bigger."

I knew all about the guy Ruth had been seeing; she had confessed to me that it was one of the dancers from that night at the club. Gina had to focus on her new husband, at least for the time being, so Ruth was good enough to take up with Carlos... the slut!

"Don't rub it in!" Beth joked as Ruth bragged.

Finally Annie handed the dildo back to me and I started to put it away when Ruth grabbed hold of my wrist.

"Say Peggy? Don't you want it to try it out and see how it 'fits'?" she said, winking at the other girls.

"Sure, as soon as I get home," I said.

"No. How about right now?" she suggested. The other girls started clapping and urging me on. After all, Gina was there, and the other three had heard all about that notorious bachelorette party of ours.

"In front of all of you?" I said, still a little stunned.

"Sure," Gina said. "Listen, you watched me and Ruth get down and dirty, and suck and fuck two big cocks. I remember how you were beating away at your pussy when you watched us get down with those dudes, everyone here knows all about that. So now let's see you beat off again, except this time with something nice and big and thick inside you."

"Do it!" Ruth urged.

"C'mon, show us," Fran pleaded.

"We want to see!" Annie squealed.

"Demonstration! Demonstration!" Beth barked.

"Go on then," Gina urged. "We all want to see you try out your new toy."

"What are you? A bunch of dykes?" I joked, knowing that all six women in this room enjoyed the pleasures of a red-blooded man. The problem was that not all men were adequately red-blooded, if you know what I mean. Gina and Ruth and I had confessed to each other that we were all more than a tad bi-sexual and had enjoyed sexual experiences with other women. And it was rumored back in the gym that Beth and Fran had actually once been lovers. Annie, who had just turned eighteen and was straight out of high school was more of a mystery to me. But she sure seemed frisky, the way she spread her legs and pressed the dildo against the frayed denim of the crotch of her jeans.

"Okay, you sluts," I said, suddenly emboldened. "I'll try it out. You can all envy me as I enjoy a big one!"

We all giggled like schoolgirls at a pajama party.

Then, with all of them gazing at me, I took off my jeans and my panties. After that wild party for Gina I had lost whatever inhibitions I may have had. Plus, I'd always been something of an exhibitionist. Even as a gymnast, competing for medals, I loved showing off for the crowds, and wearing those skimpy little gym suits that cut right across the middle of your buttocks.

Naked below the waist now, I slowly spread my legs apart as the girls gazed between them.

Then I picked up the dildo.

"Want me to get some lubricant?" Ruth asked. We were at Ruth's place.

Over the past few minutes I had become incredibly excited by what was happening and knew I was all wet down there.

"Do I look like I need any?" I said, spreading wide and letting them see just how creamy I had become.

"I don't think so!" Annie said. "I don't think so at all!"

With legs spread I slowly ran the dildo up and down the smooth skin of my thighs, teasing everyone.

"Hey, if you all want to watch me use my toy, then you're all going to have to show me something too," I said.

"What do you mean? You want us to take off our clothes?" Fran asked.

"I insist you all take off your clothes," I told them.

Quick as a wink, the five of them stripped off their clothes. I even took the opportunity to pull my sweater over my head and unsnap my bra.

Now there were six hot, naked babes in the room.

"Okay, here goes," I said, bringing the dildo to that ready-and-waiting bullseye between my legs.

Slowly I slid it up my cunt, making sure all the girls had a good view. It felt just marvelous!

"Wow! Look at you!" Beth said as she brought a couple of fingers down to her own bush. Following her lead, all the others were soon fingering themselves as they watched me ream myself with the big rubber cock. I had a dildo at home and often masturbated with it, but it was much smaller than this one. And it wasn't life-like, as this one was. And I certainly didn't use the other one to masturbate right in front of six horny, naked women gazing right at my pussy! Man! That slab of rubber sure felt good inside me.

Then I noticed Ruth slipping out of the room, returning a few moments later holding something in her hand.

"Here," she said, holding up another dildo and one of those plastic vibrators. "These are my own personal playthings. I thought I'd bring them out if any of you girls wanted to borrow them or something."

The dildo was also very life-like, but smaller than the one I was using.

"Sure, I'll take it," Beth said, grabbing the dildo.

Beth was a tall, very slim redhead with narrow hips and hardly any tits, but still she was alluringly feminine.

Now she sat down on the opposite end of the couch from me, spread her legs, and slid that dildo of Ruth's right up her snatch.

"Way to go!" Fran shouted.

"That's it, slam it in there, you two!" Annie cheered as Fran and I turned to look at each other, smiling as we each as we dildo-fucked ourselves in tandem.

"What a sight!" Ruth said, staring at us.

"I'll say!" Annie hissed, rubbing away like crazy between her own legs.

"Say, I'll take that one," Fran said to Ruth, taking the vibrator from her. As we all turned to look, Fran sat down on the coffee table, spread her legs and worked the vibrator up her pussy. Now, as Beth, Fran and I fucked ourselves with the toys, the other three watched avidly, strumming their clits with eager fingers.

Suddenly Gina and Ruth got up on the couch, kneeling on either side of me, pressing their warm bodies against mine. This was something new. So far it had all been solo play, with us girls showing off for each other. But now with Gina and Ruth rubbing their bodies against mine, I was sure we were about to enter a new dimension. No one said anything. But the 'bi' vibes were sure in the air!

Next, Ruth and Gina each grabbed hold of one of my legs, spreading them even further apart, as they stared at me pumping myself with Ruth's very thoughtful gift!

"Ooooh, such nice tits!" Ruth said, looking down at my breasts. She had complimented me on my breasts more than once, saying she wished she had a pair like that herself.

"Aren't they though," Gina said as, suddenly, the two of them lowered their faces to my tits and each took a stiffened nipple in their mouths to suck.

"Look what Gina and Ruth are doing!!!" Annie squealed as she watched them lavish my breasts with their eager oral caresses.

"Mmmmmm, I bet that feels good," Beth said.

"Real good," I said, pressing Ruth's face against my left breast with a free hand.

Then I lowered my hand and glided it over Ruth's body, over her breasts and down between her legs, to her bush, running my fingers along the moistened crease of her vulva. Then I switched hands and similarly caressed Gina. I went back and forth like this until Ruth grabbed hold of my wrist and wouldn't let me move my fingers away from her pussy.

"I want your fingers to stay down there," Ruth insisted.

And so I kept my fingers there, probing Ruth's slick, tight cunt as I kept reaming myself with the dildo. All the while Ruth and Gina never let up on sucking my nipples.

"Oh God, your hand down there feels so good," Ruth whispered, coming up for breath.

"So does your mouth," I said to her, then turned to Gina. "And yours too, it feels great!"

"I had a feeling you'd like having your nipples sucked by two good friends," Ruth said, smiling sweetly, as she pressed her crotch against my probing fingers.

Meanwhile Beth was all alone at her end of the couch working that dildo inside her nice and steady as she looked over to gaze at the three-way coupling I was enjoying with Gina and Ruth.

"You guys are really freaking on each other, aren't you?' Fran said as she worked that dildo inside.

I guess we were freaking!

And then there was freaky Fran, on the coffee table, still pleasuring herself with the vibrator. And Annie, just watching as she played with herself, her eyes flashing back and forth from one torrid sight to another. But I noticed now that she was really staring most at Ruth. Ruth was sort of Annie's mentor down at the gym, and I thought I had sensed that she had something of a crush on Ruth. So I wasn't surprised as she now approached Ruth, gently lifted my hand away from Ruth's pussy, and then dropped to her knees between Ruth's open legs, plunging right in with her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Annie, yes!" Ruth panted. "Lick me. You do that so good."

So! Evidently Ruth and Annie had played these games before. I stared down now at Annie's tongue lapping away at Ruth's vulva. Even Gina stopped sucking my nipple a moment so she could have herself a look too.

"Hey, Ruth?" Fran said, "where's that lubricant you were going to give Peggy?"

"I've got a tube in my purse, just reach in," Ruth said.

The purse was on the coffee table, right next to where Fran was sitting. She reached in to retrieve it, at the same time pulling the vibrator out of her pussy. Annie was now all occupied with her face buried between Ruth's legs, but me and Gina and Ruth and Beth all now looked at Fran, wondering what she was up to.

"Check this out, girls," Fran said as she squeezed some lubricant out on the vibrator. Fran was this cute, petite thing with a trim, perfectly proportioned body and these sparkling hazel eyes. Her eyes were ablaze with anticipation as she lubed her toy.

"Here goes," Fran said, leaning back and flexing her legs, then reaching underneath and sliding the greased vibrator right up her asshole!

"Oh shit! Look what Fran's doing!" Beth howled.

"In the ass!" Gina gulped, watching as Fran pleasured herself anally.

I couldn't keep my eyes off the obscene sight of cute little Fran skewering her anus with Ruth's vibrator. And I guess Fran noticed that I was somehow staring harder than the others.

"You want to try taking it up there now?" Fran asked me. "It'll probably feel great along with that thick one you have in your pussy."

"Well-- uh--" I stammered, but Fran didn't give me a chance to answer. She pulled the vibrator right out of her own ass and then scampered off the coffee table onto the floor where she worked the vibrator between my buns, found my asshole, and slid it right inside me. Had she somehow guessed that I've always really enjoyed anal play like this? I have a little vibrator at home and I like to use it in exactly this way. And I had once even used a dildo in my cunt and a vibrator in my ass at the same time, just like now. Except right now the dildo was huge, and it was another woman who was sliding the vibrator up into my rectum.

"Yeah, do it to her," Ruth purred. "it feels good up the ass, doesn't it, Peggy?"

I thought back to that time I had lunch with Vicki and Ruth, and how they had both raved about anal sex. And that I had confessed to them just how much I used to enjoy it too. That's why over the past few years I've kept that vibrator on hand, since my husband refused to ever satisfy me down there.

"Hey Annie?" I said, "why don't you stick a finger up Ruth's ass while you keep eating her pussy."

Annie obliged, doing exactly that.

"It does feel good up there, doesn't it, Ruth?" I purred as Ruth closed her eyes and moaned in satisfaction.

Now Gina, who probably felt a little neglected, climbed up to the back of the couch, right above my face. She positioned herself so her legs were spread wide and her pussy was right over my face. I was looking straight up at it. Was Gina trying to say something?

"I think Gina would like to feed you a tasty little morsel," Ruth said as she happily fed her own morsel to a voracious Annie. Annie was slurping away so vigorously down between Ruth's legs it sounded like a hungry animal grazing, a female animal!

"Shit! I'll eat it!" I said staring right into Gina's cunt, just inches away. I brushed my cheeks against her bush, savoring her sweet aroma. Then I dug in with my tongue, probing, until my tongue glided against the slickness of her lusciously moist pussy.

"That's it, lick me!" Gina pleaded. And lick her I did. As Annie licked Ruth. And Ruth sucked my nipple. And Fran diddled my asshole while reaching down to finger Annie's ass with her other hand. And Beth just fell back and watched all this, taking good care of her own needs with the bright pink dildo she was wielding so expertly.

If only my ex-husband could only see me now! Would he think this was the way for a Pacific Heights socialite to behave? I think not!

Soon Fran and Beth looked at each other, realizing they were both hungry too. Others were feasting or being feasted on. They sure didn't want to miss out on the oral fun so, quick as a wink, they got into the old, familiar '69' position and began to eagerly wolf each other down. Before Fran joined Beth like this, she was good enough to shove that vibrator deep into my rectum so that it just remained there, my anal ring clenched tightly around it, holding it in place.

"I'd say this has turned into an orgy!" I heard Ruth say as I greedily dug my tongue up into the warm, narrow channel of Gina's vagina.

Now I could see the sweat break out all over Ruth, just like it did back at the club right before that stud made her cum. I saw the veins pulse in her neck, and that strange grimace of what looked like pain, but was definitely pleasure animating her face. And I knew she was close.

"Oh yes... oh yes... oh yessss!!! she moaned repeatedly, clutching the back of Annie's head. And then Ruth's whole body quivered, as though she were having an epileptic fit or something. And all of us watched her climax.

After that we all started hooting and clapping and cheering as Ruth actually blushed.

"One down, and five to go!" Gina said, grinding her bottom against my hungry mouth. I sure was enjoying this feast and had no desire to end it too soon, as Annie's had just ended with Ruth's orgasm. So I shifted my tongue away from Gina's pussy and an inch back to her asshole. I had a feeling Gina would appreciate the added stimulation.

"That's it!" Gina groaned. "Eat my ass, eait it!"

I guess it really excited her having my tongue between her cheeks, because Gina couldn't help bringing a finger down to her clit and rubbing herself while I rimmed her anus. But soon I wanted to get back to the main course, not the side dish, and was lapping away at her labia again.

All this while I had been reaming myself with the dildo and my hand was actually getting tired. Ruth must have noticed, as she reached down to finally pull the dildo out of me. And then the vibrator out of my ass.

"I'm hungry now," she moaned, dropping to her knees between my open legs. Seconds later she was really eating me up, slurping away with the same raw vigor Annie had shown when she gobbled up Ruth's succulent prize.

This made me think of a nasty little threesome back in my college dorm once when my roommate's sister came to visit. We got all hot and bothered one night and my roommate decided to eat my pussy while I ate her younger sister's virgin vulva.

Beth and Fran were keenly eating each other, while I was chewing on Gina and Ruth was munching on me. Four mouths feeding, four pussies providing the feed! Just the sound of it gave me goosebumps; it was so obscenely erotic.

And Annie was back to fingering herself while watching the proceedings.

"Look at you go, you cunthounds!" she shrieked excitedly.

"Ahhhhhhrghhhh!" somehow shrieked.

The sound was so sudden and so sharp that I actually had to pull my face away from Gina's pussy to have a look. And looking, I saw Fran wriggling like and eel beneath Beth. Beth had obviously done her job well, bringing Fran to the brink... and then over it. Hardly a moment later another body wriggled and moaned. Beth, Fran's twin in their mutual oral feast was shaking and shimmying, her own orgasm appropriately set off by Fran's, below her.

I could've climaxed many times already from all the focused stimulation I was providing myself, and getting from others, but I wanted to hold it back and stretch it out, to be the last to cum. So now, again, I held back the imminently explosive feelings, concentrating instead on Gina's pussy. I took her swollen, smooth clit between my lips and sucked it. I felt like I was lost in her pussy, a traveler into its humid, tender regions, deep in the lush undergrowth of that jungle of hers, the foliage of her tangled pubic bush pressed against my face.

And I suppose my intense concentration was to have its pay-off now as Gina boldly thrust her pussy against my face, eager and needy for the most intense contact with my lips, my tongue.

"Oh God! Look at Gina," I heard Beth say. "She's going to get off!"

And get off she did as suddenly I felt a flood of her nectar drenched my face. For a moment I thought she was peeing, but I soon knew it was just that sweet feminine nectar that some women, myself included, release in abundance at the very moment of orgasm.

Gina rested there a while, above me, while I planted soft, tender kisses on the surface of her now thoroughly satiated pussy. Then she drew back and brought her face down to mine. The expression on her face glowed with satisfaction.

"Thank you, that was so, so beautiful!" she whispered tenderly as she brought her lips to mine, sticky with her essence as we shared a deep, soul-searching kiss.

I then turned to see that Annie had been watching me intently, her hand thrusting the dildo inside her with unabashed ferocity.

With Ruth between my legs, lapping away greedily at my pussy, and Annie slamming it inside herself, the eyes of the other three women, satiated and satisfied, turned to the two of us.

"Do it, Annie, fuck yourself!" Beth hissed.

"Yeah! Fran cheered on. "You can do it better than anyone."

And that small encouragement was obviously all that Annie needed as her whole body rocked and shook as she suddenly tore the dildo out of herself. Unable to stand another second of stimulation, her body exploded in spasms of pleasure as she revealed her wet, dilated pussy in all its glory.

libidinal
libidinal
2,731 Followers