From Frustration to Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers

Now the only one left was me. And everyone knew it.

Beth, Fran, Gina and Annie gathered around me, pressing close as Ruth kept feasting on me down below.

"Feeling good, huh?" Beth hissed.

"Hope you've been enjoying the party," Gina said.

I almost forgot that this party was on my behalf, to celebrate my divorce. I couldn't imagine a better way to have celebrated it than this amazing all-female orgy.

"Let's just try one more thing," Ruth said, pulling away from my pussy, a wicked smile on her face, a face glistening from my ample juices. Now Ruth reached for the tube of lubricant and squeezed an ample amount over my asshole. Then she took hold of my gift, the big dildo. I gasped as I realized what she had in mind.

"Let's fill that ass of yours," she said, pressing the tip of the big rubber cock against my greased sphincter. And then slowly but relentlessly she just forced it inside me, all the girls leaning over to gaze at the sight, my obscenely dilated anus now stretched around the thick girth of the rubber cock.

"That's it! Fuck her ass with that big cock!" Fran hissed, Ruth bringing her mouth back down to my pussy as she kept skewering my asshole with the dildo. It had been years since I'd had a cock up my ass, and never one quite as large or as thick as this one. You'd think I would've balked, found it difficult to endure such an awesome rectal onslaught. But pure passion and raw desire can overcome all other restraints, and now I welcomed that thick intruder in my asshole as much as I had ever welcomed anything.

Gina again brought her lips down to mine, while Fran and Beth each took one of my nipples between their lips. Annie, meanwhile, pressed herself to my side, thrusting a wet tongue in my ear, whispering.

"Cum for us, we want to see you explode!"

I was aroused beyond belief by the multiple caresses of these sensual, aroused women, and with no reason to hold back anymore, I let myself go as I never had before. It was like a powerful lightning bolt had shot through every nerve and cell in my body when I finally climaxed. Orgasms range from little spasms of released tension, to massive waves, or tides, or floods of ever ascending pleasure. This orgasm was one of those, a raging torrent of the sweetest, the most sublime, the most excruciatingly intense pleasure.

"Oh wow!" Fran said, pulling her mouth back from my breast.

"Just look at her!" Beth added.

"Feels so good, doesn't it?" Annie whispered in my ear.

Gina was just staring, amazed, right into my eyes.

And finally, after my body had settled down, Ruth tore her face away from between my legs, the dildo from my ass, and came up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and we hugged as we shared the most tender, most intimate of kisses.

"Thank you," I whispered gazing into her liquid eyes, then turning to look at each of the others. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you all!"

libidinal
libidinal
2,726 Followers