Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, baby," Molly said. "I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't stop myself. Seeing you taking a cock like that... it made me so proud. But also..."

"You should have seen how hard she got just discussing it," Sasha said with her usual lack of tact. "Your mom got super turned on seeing you all cute and cummy like that."

She winced a little every time Molly buried her cock, but otherwise took the milfy hammering remarkably easily. From what Chris could tell, his mother was about as well hung as Ms. Carlyle. Apparently all the girls were going to keep growing for a while. It was a damn good thing their penises didn't reach maturity as quickly as the rest of their bodies. He never would have been persuaded to stay in the first place if he'd been facing monsters like that.

Natalie bent Chris over and leisurely fucked him while waiting for Molly to have her way with Sasha. Mother and son surreptitiously watched each other when they could get away with it without being too obvious. Chris was quite sure this was the least appropriate activity they'd ever done together.

"I really should have controlled myself better," Molly apologized. "It's going to take me a while now that I've started. I just couldn't help it." She thrust extra-hard and made Sasha groan. "But I definitely need to finish or I'll be all out of sorts on the ride home."

"No worries," Natalie said easily. "Chrissy's such a good cock-slut. He doesn't mind getting fucked a bit more, do ya?"

Chris didn't answer. Despite his sense of shame having been chopped up and sold off for parts, he still wasn't sure he liked Natalie being quite so honest in front of his mother.

Molly, however, laughed. "I knew he had it in him. I mean, you can never be sure, but I believed in him."

Chris flushed and avoided eye contact for a bit while Natalie, Sasha, and Molly went right on chatting about him, as well as fucking around.

Chris was still getting butt-fucked and mostly ignored when another woman entered the house. She looked vaguely familiar, but he couldn't place her until Natalie noticed her as well.

"Mommy!" Natalie said. She pulled out of Chris painfully quickly and ran to give her mother a big, naked hug. Judging by the woman's lack of surprise, her daughter's nudity wasn't uncommon. Or, perhaps, it was simply that Natalie's mom was a futa porn star, and it took a lot more than that to faze her.

Molly nodded. "Hello, Dia."

"Molly, good to see you," Natalie's mom said. "This must be your boy."

"Yes, he is." Molly reached over and ruffled Chris's hair affectionately. "This is Chris. Chris, this is my friend Dia from way back when."

Of course his mom and Natalie's were friends, Chris thought. That would explain some of the arrangements that had been made for him here without him ever knowing about them. His mom, Ms. Carlyle, and Dia. All working together, presumably.

He couldn't really muster any outrage over it. It wasn't like he hadn't enjoyed himself.

"You're the one who does... movies," Chris said as he sat back on his heels.

Dia nodded easily. "Porn. You can say it. It's not a secret. I usually go by Diamond or Lady D in my work."

"The girls all loved watching you," Natalie said. "You've got such a way with boys."

"Thank you, dear," Dia said. "But speaking of boys..."

Chris hadn't missed the increasingly prominent bulge Dia was sporting. It rather marred the air of casual, sensual elegance the woman otherwise presented. It reminded him that she was yet another horny futa, albeit one who was a bit more grown up.

Molly put a hand on Chris's shoulder. "You don't mind, do you? Dia's a good friend."

It was totally surreal hearing his mother casually ask if he'd mind just letting her friend fuck him up the ass. Sure she'd left him with a bunch of girls who were going to do that regularly, but it still didn't have the immediate impact of directly asking him to bend over and take it.

Still, he actually didn't mind.

"Sure," Chris said as he assumed the position. "Why not?"

"That a boy," Molly said proudly. She patted his butt. "The girls have you well trained, haven't they?"

Chris flushed with embarrassment and didn't answer. His mom was throwing him off pretty badly with this sudden acceptance of his new cock-slut nature. Just because she'd planned it didn't mean she had to be so easy to embrace it. A brief period of warming up to it up would have helped him adjust, he felt.

Natalie helped her mom take her clothes off, then assisted with lubing her cock as well. Dia was even more formidable in person than on screen. Her throbbing erection was the biggest Chris had seen yet, and he was actually a little worried than even his constant and comprehensive training wouldn't be enough.

Natalie helped Chris relax with a quick but thorough rimjob before her mother took over.

It took Dia some time to actually work her way into Chris's butthole. She stretched him out just that little bit more than he'd experienced up until now, and his ass protested the intrusion. He thought he might have found his limit, but Dia was good about going slow and knowing when she was about to push too hard and hurt him.

Against Chris's expectations, Dia managed the improbably feat and worked her entire length inside him. He felt so absolutely, ridiculously full.

Natalie stroked Chris's hair and made encouraging noises while he adjusted to Dia totally filling his butt. Natalie let him get comfortable with her mom, then pressed her cock to his lips. Chris opened up, accepting Natalie in his mouth, and allowing himself to be spit-roasted by the mother and daughter pair of futas.

Dia was slow and gentle to start fucking Chris, which contrasted with Natalie's faster and harder approach. Natalie knew what he could take and stayed within his limits, but still gave his mouth and throat a good workout.

Chris took the intense reaming like a pro. It went on for quite a while, long enough that Natalie and Sasha switched places a few times. They alternated using his mouth, and being used by Molly.

Dia finally came in Chris's ass, loading him up with hot futa-cum shortly after Molly had done the same to Natalie. The mothers laughed about using each other's kid as a cum dump while cleaning up afterward.

****

Chris curled up in the passenger seat while Molly drove them home. His butt ached from being stretched out so badly, and cum kept leaking out from the massive load Dia had deposited. At least the panties he wore were pretty comfy and absorbed cum nicely. At the girls' urging, he'd been wearing special futa-accommodating panties more and more lately, and had been growing to enjoy them, much to his annoyance.

He was already feeling pangs of missing Natalie and Sasha, not so much because of the length of their separation so far, but because it was going to be so long before he saw them again. He'd grown quite close to them, as well as a few of the other girls specifically, and had become so used to always having them around that he was at a bit of a loss now.

Apparently Natalie and Sasha's moms were good friends, and the two of them had gone off with Dia at about the same time Chris and Molly had departed. Their farewell kisses still lingered on his lips.

"You ok, sweetie?" Molly asked, startling Chris from his daydreaming.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine," he said.

"You're awfully quiet."

"I was just thinking about stuff."

Molly watched him out of the corner of her eye. "Missing your friends already?"

Chris flushed, but nodded affirmatively. "Yeah, kinda. It's silly, I know. We only just left."

"It's not silly." Molly reached over and squeezed his leg reassuringly. "You found somewhere you really belong. I was hoping you would. Obviously I couldn't be sure that you'd take to it, but I'm so happy you did."

"You know that's a little weird to hear you say."

"It is?"

"Mom, you know what happens there. You know I'm basically a full-time fuck-toy."

"I wouldn't put it quite like that, but yes, I know. You're enjoying it, aren't you?"

Chris flushed redder. "Yes. But you don't need to sound so excited by it. You're my mom. You're not s'posed to want me to be a total slut."

"Why not?"

"What do you mean 'why not?' I mean, obviously that's not what you should want."

Molly pursed her lips seriously. "Chris, baby, what I want is for you to feel like you belong somewhere, and to be happy. I know it wasn't easy growing up with me for a mother, never having a proper dad, dealing with my... eccentricities." She squeezed his leg again. "Maybe I made it hard for you to fit in, or to truly figure out what you wanted in life. And maybe being a boytoy is an odd career path for me to push you toward. But if it's what makes you happy, then it's what I want for you."

Chris squirmed uncomfortably. He appreciated what his mom was saying, but he still didn't think she should be quite so enthused about it. Somehow, that was weirder even than participating in a small, impromptu orgy with her earlier. Clearly his priorities weren't much straighter than hers.

****

Chris moped around the house the next day. His sleep had been fitful, but adequate. He found that he was just simply bored and felt totally unfulfilled, both in the traditional sense and euphemistically.

He didn't know what to do with himself anymore. He hadn't had hardly any time left to his own devices for months. More than once he headed to his room with the idea of getting naked and waiting for a horny futa to come looking for some action, before realizing that his instincts were misleading him. None of the girls were around. It was just him and his mom.

Chris was totally unable to sleep the second night. He just couldn't do it. He felt all wrong, so empty and unused. He suffered from sudden cock withdrawal to the point that he couldn't even lie still and get some rest.

He ended up sitting and blankly watching tv in the living room late at night after he'd gotten tired of tossing and turning in bed. He tried to stay quiet, but somehow Molly still padded in to check on him, despite his assumption that she was long since asleep.

"Not sleeping?" Molly asked.

Chris shrugged. "Nah. Just wasn't happening."

"Oh. Something keeping you up?"

Chris hesitated. He wasn't sure he wanted to tell his mother that his problem was a lack of cock. She was just so enthusiastic about how well he'd taken to being a boytoy. It might actually have been less uncomfortable if she didn't approve.

"I dunno," he said. "Just can't sleep. That's all."

Molly was quiet, but Chris still shrank under her appraising stare. When she eventually spoke, her tone was quiet but firm.

"Chris, honey, do you think it's because you're missing your friends?"

Chris bit his lip, then nodded. At least she hadn't asked if he missed having his butt pounded. That's what she'd meant, of course, but she'd had the decency not to phrase it so bluntly.

Molly sighed. "That was so neglectful of me. I didn't even think. Of course you can't sleep. You've probably been going to bed with some nice girlcock up your bum every night."

"Not every night," Chris mumbled.

Molly sat next to Chris and pulled him in for a hug. Her robe left some cleavage on display, and his head landed right in the middle of it as she held him close.

"Poor baby," she said. "Mommy didn't plan things very well, did she?"

Chris tried to act nonchalant. It was tricky with his mother's soft breasts cradling his face. "It's ok. I'll manage."

Molly continued to hold him and ruffle his hair in a way that danced on the line between motherly and sensual. He relaxed and enjoyed it since she clearly had no intention of letting him go.

"Um... Mom? You're kinda, like, starting to poke out a bit," Chris said.

Molly's cock was waking up, and the flimsy barrier of her robe wasn't doing much of anything to hide it. It slipped through the loose gap below her sash, becoming fully visible to Chris as it hardened.

"Mom?" Chris repeated, though he was sure she'd heard him.

"Sorry, baby," Molly said huskily. "You feel too good." She inhaled deeply. "And you smell like a boy who needs some cock too."

"M-mom? What..."

Chris knew what was happening, he just didn't want to believe that his mother was the same as all the other futas he'd met so far. It took some mental gymnastics, given how he'd already seen her libido at work when she'd fucked Sasha and Natalie.

"I did so good," Molly said, essentially talking to herself. "You were so cute, and so tempting, but I was good. But now you need me. How can I resist?"

"Dammit, Mom," Chris said softly.

He felt her hand on the back of his head. She no longer stroked him, but instead pushed and guided him. He could still say no, he supposed. She was still his mother. She wouldn't force him. Probably.

Chris didn't really want Molly to stop. His finely honed instincts and reactions were coming into play. He was being pushed toward a girlcock, and his mouth was already opening to receive it.

His mom's cock was big. He'd gotten used to taking cocks that size up his butt, but he still had work to do orally. Molly was patient. She let him take her a little bit, just as far as his jaw would allow without aching too badly, then take a break for some kissing and licking.

"That's a good boy," Molly cooed as her son moved to kneel between her legs and worship her cock all the more thoroughly.

Molly let her robe fall all the way open. She idly toyed with her nipples while watching Chris work her shaft.

Chris found himself really trying his best in a way that he wasn't used to. He had plenty of experience with his mouth and throat being forced open, or easily taking a cock once he'd practiced enough, but not so much actually trying to take a cock that wouldn't quite fit.

Possibly he wanted to show off for his mother, or possibly he was afraid she'd be disappointed if he couldn't manage her girth. Maybe, too, it was simply that cock withdrawal hitting him in ways he hadn't expected. All the possibilities he could think of were more than a little fucked up.

Chris licked and sucked Molly's cock until it was all sloppy and spit-covered. She then stood and led him off to her bedroom. He couldn't help watching her boobs as they gently bounced, or her erection swaying back and forth in front of them.

He hadn't often been allowed in his mom's room when he was younger, nor the basement. He'd never really questioned it, since it was just the way he was raised. Now, at least, he had a pretty good idea why.

It wasn't necessarily obvious that Molly was a futa just from seeing her bedroom, but there were clues if one was looking. Her panties were oddly shaped, unless you knew they were meant to contain a large penis. There was a bottle of lube on her nightstand, and a collection of DVDs in a drawer that she'd forgotten to shut with titles that were rather overtly suggestive.

Chris didn't have time to examine the rest of the room as he was thrown to the bed by Molly. She dove on his asshole and gave it some very deep kisses.

Being eaten out by his mother was an insane feeling, but he couldn't deny that it felt amazing too. She knew what she was doing, and there was a definite sense of the forbidden heightening the pleasure. Mommies were not supposed to lick their sons' buttholes like that.

Then again, that wasn't even the craziest part.

Molly made Chris lube up her shaft, which he did with a sort of horny reverence. He hadn't been fucked all day, and now his mommy was going to take care of him with her big, delicious cock. His doubts had faded in favour of imagining just how nice it was going to feel. His bottom felt all fluttery in anticipation.

"Are you going to be a good butt slut for Mommy?" Molly asked.

Chris nodded obediently and assumed a face down, ass up position, presenting his butthole for filling. Molly slid her cock back and forth, giving him a teasing sense of its length and weight, and just how much she was going to stretch him.

"You ready, baby?" Molly asked.

"Mmhm. Sooo ready," Chris said, wiggling his butt slightly as he waited impatiently.

The initial penetration made Chris groan and take some deep breaths while he tried to stay relaxed. Molly wasn't necessarily any bigger than some of the other mature futa dicks he'd taken, but he hadn't been warmed up at all that day. His bum hadn't enjoyed a single hard pounding or massive cum load.

His mom's cock really opened him up and made his ass ache before she was even halfway in. It was a good pain, though, and it transitioned smoothly to a soothing and comforting pleasure.

Chris moaned loudly as he was stretched and filled deeper and deeper. Molly's thrusts were getting harder as she encountered more resistance. She clearly wasn't stopping until she got all the way in. Not that he would have it any other way.

Molly's balls slapped lightly against Chris's moments before a final hard push got her entirely inside him. He clenched his butt tighter around her to hold her in place.

"Ooh, baby," she said. "Mommy can't move if you tighten up like that."

"I know," Chris said. "I just wanted to feel you for a minute. No moving."

He looked over his shoulder. Molly smiled affectionately at him and gently rubbed his lower back.

"You like having Mommy inside you?" she asked.

Chris grinned sheepishly. "I like just being all filled up. Mostly girls want to pound away on me as much as possible, but sometimes they'll stay still for a bit. It's so nice and comforting." He bit his lip. "Especially you, Mom."

Molly bent down over him, her lovely, soft breasts pressing against him as she kissed his cheek. "Then I'll try to be good," she said.

Her cock pulsed and throbbed in Chris's butt, but she did a very good job of holding still and just letting him enjoy it. He felt so full and warm and loved.

Molly occupied herself with kissing her son on his neck and shoulders, as well as rubbing his tummy where her cock was making a slight bulge. She got increasingly fidgety, however, and just like any of the other girls who'd fucked his ass, she couldn't stay still forever.

"Chris, baby, I really need to fuck you," Molly said in a half-whine.

Chris smiled and consciously relaxed as much as possible. "Go ahead, Mom."

With a firm grip on Chris's hips, Molly pulled her cock out slowly, then shoved it right back in. Both of them moaned deliriously as she repeated the movement over and over, gradually getting smoother and more consistent as Chris's bum gave up what little fight it had left and allowed her free rein.

Mother and son were locked in an incestuous, anal adventure. Molly laughed wildly as she slammed her cock into him hard and fast, lost in the thrill of pounding her baby boy. Chris moaned and drooled while his eyes rolled back in an excess of pleasure.

"That's so damn good," Molly hissed. "Your butt's as tight and silky as I ever imagined."

"Mmm, it gets good reviews alright," Chris said. He whimpered at a particularly deep thrust.

"I really don't know how I resisted so long," Molly breathed. "I really, truly don't."

Perhaps to make up for lost time, Molly fucked Chris unceasingly for a long, long time. Even filling his butt up with cum didn't slow her down. She kept right on pounding him through her orgasm, causing a fair amount of it to leak out and make a mess everywhere.

Molly's second orgasm was deliberately even more of a mess as she sprayed cum over Chris's butt and back, and even on his face. It didn't faze him at all, since he was quite used to that sort of thing.

Their fucking got sloppy and gooey, but Molly cumming twice at least calmed her down a little and took the edge off. She got some more control over herself and rolled Chris onto his back so she could watch his face while she held his knees back and pistoned in and out of his ass.

1...1213141516...19