Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Ok."

****

Molly was thrilled to find out that Chris and Ashley wanted to be a couple. It didn't stop her from fucking either of them at the slightest whim, but then they hadn't expected it would.

The rest of winter break was pretty much a constant orgy of threeway fucking, broken up with a few 'dates' and some snowy activities. Chris and Ashley learned that dating wasn't quite as fun or important when you were screwing each other's brains out all the time anyway.

Molly got the teens some belated presents, ostensibly as a celebration of their relationship, though Chris suspected that was just an excuse. The presents were a pair of matching butt plugs modeled on Molly's cock.

"I don't want you to ever risk another day like when you first got here," Molly said. "It broke my heart seeing you all agitated and sleepless like that."

Chris rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but now that I've got you and Ashley here, and all the girls when I'm at school, I can't see lack of cock being a problem."

"Speak for yourself," Ashley said. "I don't get nearly as much butt sex as you. I'ma totally wear mine all the time."

"See," Molly said. "Some people are appreciative of thoughtful presents."

"Uh huh," said Chris. "Well, I think it might be more thoughtful if you weren't just excited about me always having a replica of your cock in my butt."

"That has nothing to do with it," Molly insisted, even while slowly stroking herself. "On an unrelated note, how about trying them on and making sure they fit?"

Chris wasn't even remotely fooled, but he also had never really played with many sex toys before, let alone such a magnificent specimen of a butt plug. He was intrigued enough not to put up a fuss.

He and Ashley lubed each other up, then tried to sit on their respective dildo-plugs. It turned out not to be as easy as they expected, even with all their experience taking cocks up their butts. They had to do all the work, with no one pushing and guiding from the other end, plus the toys weren't quite stiff enough that they could simply let gravity help them out.

Molly didn't assist hardly at all. She was too busy jerking off while watching with wide, bright eyes as her son and his girlfriend struggled to stuff their butts totally full.

Chris finally groaned in triumph as he made the last bit of his butt plug disappear, leaving only the flared base visible from without. The material didn't feel quite as good as a real girlcock, but it also stayed put and let him enjoy the feeling of fullness instead of immediately starting to pound him, which he appreciated. There were trade-offs.

Ashley wasn't too far behind Chris in getting her new plug in. She sighed happily and leaned over to make out with him while they were both feeling quite stuffed with facsimiles of his mom's cock.

Once they'd adjusted enough to be able to move, the two horny little butt sluts crawled over to Molly and began worshipping her delicious erection. They licked and sucked all up and down its length, even down to her balls and asshole.

Chris cautiously fingered Molly's spit-lubed butthole, and she moaned in approval. He worked more fingers in until he was totally fisting his mom's ass.

While Chris was exploring Molly's butt, Ashley got too horny to just keep lavishing oral attention. She pooped out her plug and hopped onto Molly's cock to go for a ride. Since she was all stretched out already, she got going pretty quickly.

Chris fisted his mommy a while longer while watching her cock get repeatedly swallowed by Ashley's butt. He, too, couldn't hold out forever without getting some real action. He pulled his hand free, then replaced it with his drooling erection.

The three deviants fucked around with each other to their cocks' content, cumming in and on each other many, many times. The new family dynamic was odd, but oh so satisfying for all involved.

****

Part Six: Return to Futaland

****

Molly drove Chris and Ashley back to Futa House at the end of winter break. Chris was a bit sad to be leaving home again now that he and his mom had their new, more sexual relationship, but he was also excited to see all his girls again.

Chris sat in the front seat next to Molly. He wore his butt plug, which forced him to sit up straight. Molly and Ashley had each dumped a couple loads up his butt that morning, so his insides were all nice and gooey for the trip.

Ashley sat in Chris's lap. She, like Chris, was naked from the waist down, excepting shoes and socks. His cock had been snugly secured in her ass, the better to amuse themselves for the journey.

Some people along the way probably noticed Ashley's cock through the window, but the car never stopped long enough for anyone to put up a fuss. Ashley got kind of embarrassed sometimes, but Chris made up for it by playing with her cock a bit while she wiggled around in his lap.

They all gladly piled out of the car upon arriving. Even while traveling sexily, there was still a limit to how long the cramped quarters could be enjoyed.

Chris and Ashley, being underdressed for winter conditions, had to make a bottomless dash for the door. Their cocks bounced around in very undignified ways, and Chris had to slow down because of how his unwieldy butt plug messed with his gait.

Natalie and Sasha were waiting just inside with big grins on their faces.

"Well well," Natalie said. "Someone's happy to be back."

"Maybe his mom didn't let them wear pants," Sasha suggested. "Or maybe Chrissy just got used to walking around like that and doesn't like wearing bottoms anymore."

"Nice to see you too," Chris said, ignoring the mild teasing.

Natalie began stripping out of her jeans. Sasha was already down to her panties, which struggled to contain her as she got hard.

"Goddamn I need some action," Sasha said as she pulled out her cock.

"I just sucked you off like an hour ago," Natalie said.

"Yeah, but it doesn't really count if it's not a boy doing it," Sasha protested. "It's not the same."

She pushed Chris to his knees and shoved her cock down his throat right there in the entryway. Chris opened wide and held still while he was face-fucked, just like the good little cock-slut he was.

While Chris was getting his face used as a cock toy, Ashley ran back to the car, still bottomless, and fetched her butt plug so she could show it off for Natalie. Natalie was suitably impressed, both by the quality of the dildo and Ashley's anal capacity.

"It's molded on Chris's mom's cock," Ashley said.

"Damn. Kinky," Natalie said. "Did Chris get one too?"

"Of course. He's wearing it right now. That's why his posture's so good. It's like having a second spine when it's all the way in."

Ashley bent over so Natalie could shove her plug in, which took some time as Natalie opted to fuck her with it for a while instead.

Molly finally had to come get the four of them to help unpack the car, since they would have been busy for hours if left to their own devices. There were a lot of half-naked dashes outside as none of them stopped long enough to put their bottoms back on. Bouncing cocks and jiggling butts kept passing Chris as he waddled around with his ass totally stuffed.

The girls all warmed up afterward by taking turns fucking Chris's butt, his mother included. They had some fun for a while, then Molly dumped a last loving load of cum into him before saying goodbye.

Once his mom was gone, Chris was taken to his bed where he spent most of the rest of the day. Natalie and Sasha shared him for a while, getting all their deprived frustrations out.

Ashley sat next to them and chatted while idly playing with herself. Her new status as Chris's girlfriend had bumped her up the social order somewhat in a way the girls all understood, but Chris didn't even pretend to grasp. As the house cock-slut, those sorts of politics didn't really affect his day to day life.

Natalie and Sasha had only just finished with Chris, leaving him a cummy and drooling mess, when the twins arrived for their turn. Beth and Layla helped each other out of their clothes, then advanced on Chris with steely hard cocks.

"Excellent," Beth said. "All warmed up for us."

"Didn't know you guys were here," Chris said.

"Only just got here," Beth said as she climbed up on the bed. "Layla wouldn't get out of our brother this morning."

Chris almost asked for clarification on that last point, then realized Beth probably meant it exactly the way it sounded.

The sisters played a half-hearted round of rock, paper, scissors, whereupon Layla won and took position at Chris's butt. Beth looked a little annoyed at having lost yet again, but she also seemed quite eager just to get her dick in Chris again, one way or another.

Beth and Layla shoved their cocks in at the same time, impaling Chris from both ends. They released mutual moans of pleasure and satisfaction.

"Oh that's good," Beth breathed. "I've missed this."

"I thought you guys were messing around with your brother," Ashley said. "Like, just this morning."

"That's different," Beth said. She waved her hand as she searched for the words. "He's... you know..."

"Family," Layla said.

"Yeah. Family," Beth agreed. "It's not the same."

Ashley tilted her head curiously. "Why not? I woulda thought that'd make it better."

"Sometimes it does," Beth said. "But, like, Chris, for instance, is a total butt slut. Always ready to go. Always ready to take a cock, and very rarely takes any convincing or warm up."

Chris took some vestigial offense to the description, but she wasn't wrong. He just didn't often hear it out loud in quite such blunt terms. It tended to just be implied and assumed rather than vocally confirmed.

"Whereas fucking our brother comes with terms and conditions," Beth continued. "He loves us and wants to help out, but he's not totally addicted to girlcock or anything. He doesn't want to be fucked all the time, and usually doesn't want me and Layla at the same time." Beth patted Chris's head. "Plus he just can't take a pounding the way Chrissy can. And his holes aren't quite so warm and soft and welcoming."

Chris felt a perverse flush of pride at being the superior fuck-toy in Beth's opinion. He wasn't actually sure how much of an achievement it was to beat out her brother for the spot, but it sure felt like one the way she told it.

Layla dug her fingers into Chris's hips and their balls slapped together as she pounded his ass hard and deep. She moaned in ecstasy as she got what she needed from his tight butthole.

Beth gave up talking for a bit to catch up with her sister. She held Chris's head firmly while grinding her cock in and out of his throat.

All the while, Ashley just sat and watched; a nude, horny spectator to the fun the other girls were having. Chris's concerns that she might get upset or jealous proved unfounded. If anything, she seemed quite interested in the close up view she got of him getting his holes roughly stuffed.

The twins gave Chris a good, thorough fucking before timing their orgasms to be almost simultaneous. A hot load of futa-cum was injected into his ass, while another forced him to swallow rapidly to avoid drowning.

The girls then switched sides, with Beth taking over Chris's ass, and Layla sticking her cock in his mouth and making him clean it off for her. It didn't faze him at all to lick cum off the dick that had just been in his butt. It was just a normal part of life for him now.

Beth and Layla had their fun with Chris, using him until they were satisfied and exhausted. They each gave him a soft kiss, then left him lying in a well-fucked daze. Their freshly sated cocks swayed between their legs as they casually walked out of the room without bothering with their clothes.

"Damn, they fucked you good," Ashley said. "Still hard to believe they're sisters sometimes. They get such a good sexual rhythm going."

"I know what you mean," said Chris. "But I honestly don't even think about it that much anymore. Getting mercilessly pounded by those two at the same time is basically just what I expect. Being related isn't quite the same taboo to futas as it is to other people, and I guess that's rubbing off on me."

"Mmhm. Speaking of rubbing off on you..."

Ashley had been very patient, but her needy erection could only wait so long. She climbed on top of Chris, straddling his chest and grinding her cock on him while he lay stunned from his recent use as a fucktoy.

"Too bad I don't have any boobies to titfuck, huh?" Chris said.

"Nah," Ashley said. "Everyone's got boobies here 'cept you. It's kinda refreshing actually. Nice smooth chest..."

She kept grinding away for a while until she got herself so worked up that she needed more. Chris's butthole was still gaping a bit, and was over-lubed thanks to all the cum sloshing around inside him. She had no problem getting in there and giving it to him good.

Ashley pushed Chris's knees up to his chest and held them there while she fucked his ass. It was an oddly comforting position to be held in, especially considering Ashley didn't generally try to dominate him the way a lot of the other girls liked to.

Ashley's vigorous fucking made Chris cum all over himself, making him more of a messy boy than he already was.

Tiffany snuck in while the horny pair were still going at it. She was wearing silky panties and a tight little cami top. She padded close and just watched for a moment while her cock grew and threatened to burst out of her underwear.

"Hey, Tiffany," Chris said. "Here for the butt sex?"

"Well of course," Tiffany said. "Ashley can finish up first, though. It's only polite."

"Sure, sure," Chris agreed. "Politeness is important."

To occupy herself in the meantime, Tiffany crawled up next to Chris and started licking puddles of cum off of him. Some of it was his own, but there was plenty from incidental messes the girls had made while using him too.

"Do you really like cum that much?" Ashley asked.

Tiffany shrugged. "Kinda. It's pretty tasty. But, like, I mostly like licking it off a boy. That's where the real fun is."

"Really? I don't think I see it."

"It's not for everyone." Tiffany took another long lick off of Chris. "But I like it."

Ashley considered. "So you don't like it straight out of a cock?"

"It's ok."

"What about if I cum in Chris's butt? Would you..." Ashley didn't even finish her question. Tiffany's eyes lit up like a kid seeing a present. "Oh god, you would too, wouldn't you?"

"Wouldn't be the first time," Chris muttered.

Sure enough, when Ashley eventually came and filled Chris's ass all up, Tiffany was ready to dive right in and suck all the gooey cum back out.

"That's so crazy," Ashley said. "That's just something you do, huh? Sucking cum out of Chris's butt?"

"Constantly," Chris answered instead. "Though I have to admit, it feels kind of nice."

Ashley watched a little while longer, then, "Can I try?"

Tiffany happily pulled the younger futa deeper into her web of corruption and let Ashley have a turn snacking on Chris's creamy bum. The girls shared his asshole until it was empty, then Tiffany took a turn pounding him and filling him back up again.

More cummy anal snacks were enjoyed until Ashley and Tiffany both found their enthusiasm flagging a bit. After that, the three of them visited the showers to clean up, and also so Tiffany could demonstrate the fun of pissing up a tight boy hole, then letting it flood back out.

Chris was unimpressed, but had put up with worse. Besides, as long as the girls were having fun, and his ass was getting filled with girlcock, he was pretty content just to abide.

****

Chris settled back into his life as a fucktoy for a couple dozen futas like he'd been born into it. His butt was well-trained and could take all the abuse they could dish out.

In fact, it was getting to the point where he couldn't sleep with an empty bum. That wasn't too much of a problem as half the time one of the girls fell asleep while still buried in him, and the rest of time either Ashley or his oversized butt plug did the trick.

Ashley spent most nights in bed with Chris. Sometimes they just cuddled, but often one of them was firmly lodged in the other's ass. Luckily none of the other girls got too jealous since their supply of boy-ass never got interrupted.

Not that there weren't still some playful fights over him from time to time. Sasha, for instance, started whining about how often Natalie got to sleep with her cock inside Chris, and thereafter would sometimes sneak in and get there first.

These little arguments would then lead to similar spats in the mornings. One morning in particular, Natalie had enough. She hadn't even had a chance for a goodnight fuck the night before, so in the morning she was grumpy enough to just start shoving Sasha off of Chris before either of them was even awake.

"Mmph, hey!" Sasha grumbled. "I had him first."

"You had him all night," Natalie said. "I didn't get to cum in him last night thanks to your shenanigans. I had to go get one of the first-year girls to take care of me. And it's just not the same."

"No, that's true," Sasha admitted. "Still, very rude cutting in like that."

Natalie glared at her. "You want to talk about rude?"

Chris wasn't quite sure what happened next. The girls verbally sparred a bit more, then graduated to some pushing and shoving, which in turn devolved into full contact wrestling.

It was quite a show. Two naked, fully erect futas grabbing, pushing, and pressing against one another all around and over top of him. He got cock-slapped more than once, purely by accident, and they fell right on top of him a couple times as well, which resulted in some boobies and ass directly to the face.

After quite a bit of scuffling, Natalie managed to pin Sasha on her tummy. Natalie's cock slid in between Sasha's ass cheeks as Sasha continued to struggle, but Natalie had a decisive upper hand.

"Get over here, Chris" Natalie said. "Lick her butt for me, would you? Get it all nice and slobbery."

"Whoa! Hey, now," Sasha said. "No need for that. We can still share Chrissy, give him a good fucking. That's what he's here for."

"Too late for that," Natalie said. "Clearly I've been slacking off. You've forgotten who's in charge here."

Sasha wiggled and squirmed, which really only had the effect of grinding her bare butt all over Natalie's hard cock. "No, I remember. You can let me go."

Natalie looked at Chris, who remained undecided. "Come on. We don't have all day."

Chris shrugged and crawled over. It took some doing getting in between the girls sufficiently for his purposes while Natalie continued to hold Sasha down. Natalie's cock bumped the back of his head while he shoved his face against Sasha's butthole and started licking.

Chris was a good little boytoy and did as he was told. He spit and slobbered all over Sasha's asshole, even tongue-fucking her a bit for good measure. Sasha chilled out a bit as she was anally licked, and cooed softly when he tried to worm his tongue deeper inside her.

Natalie finally pushed his head away when it was clear he'd keep going indefinitely. She aimed carefully, then slowly lowered herself so that her cock sank smoothly into Sasha's bum.

Chris watched wide-eyed from about as close as it was physically possible to be as Natalie's shaft disappeared inside her friend. None of the girls fucked in front of him with any kind of regularity, so it was still kind of a fun novelty when it happened, and he'd never had quite as good a view of the actual penetration.

It didn't looked like Sasha should have been able to take a cock that size up her tight little hole, yet she managed it without any difficulty. Her bum was clearly stretchier than it appeared. Chris wondered if his looked just as impossibly tight when it was getting all filled up.