Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris groaned and wriggled as his mother found the right spots inside him. He gasped as his cock twitched, then exploded in an orgasm of his own, adding to the mommy-mess on his tummy.

Molly's final cum-shot came after the longest, gentlest stretch of fucking of them all. It was quite loving and tender, relatively speaking. She gazed into Chris's eyes while internally massaging his butt, occasionally giving his cock a soft rub.

They cuddled together afterward in a warm, slippery embrace. Molly's cock remained halfway inside Chris the whole time, and she made sure to plunge it back in completely before they both went to sleep.

****

Chris slept in late the next morning, and probably would have slept later still if he hadn't been gently fucked awake by his mom. She'd apparently gotten bored waiting for him to wake up on his own and had started rocking her hips in small circles while her cock was still firmly inside him.

Chris smiled lazily and pressed his butt back for more. Molly took his awakened state as an opportunity to roll him on his tummy and climb on top. Her thrusts got much more powerful as she got better leverage and didn't have to worry about disturbing his slumber any longer.

"Good morning, Mom," Chris said.

"Mmm, good morning, baby." Molly kissed his shoulder. Her breasts jiggled enticingly against his upper back as she leaned over him. "You made such a snuggly cock-sheath last night."

"I guess I'm versatile that way."

"You certainly are."

Molly kept pounding Chris until she came, but instead of dumping her load deep in his butt, she rolled him onto his back and fed him a tasty, cummy breakfast.

"We should probably get you cleaned up now," Molly said as she gazed adoringly at her messy little slut of a son.

"Yeah, probably," Chris agreed. "I've got dried cum everywhere."

"So you do."

Molly started ripping the sheets off her bed for changing before Chris had even padded out of the room. He stopped and watched his naked mother as she obliviously gave him quite a show with all her moving around, bending over, and jiggling.

Chris had always kind of known that he had a hot mom. Until his recent sexual liberation, that knowledge had never been more than background trivia. He never would have dared perv on her, or even consciously think about whether he was attracted to her or not. Now, however, after spending a night in her bed, he didn't feel the least bit of guilt for ogling her sexy, nude form.

These sorts of things happened in futa families. That was the impression Chris had from what he'd learned over the past few months. It was quite impressive Molly had restrained herself so well until now. With the dam broken, however, Chris had no doubt that he'd be feeling his mommy deep inside him lots more.

He got the shower running, then stood under its spray, jerking his hard cock. He was so turned on from his wake up pounding, being fed his mother's cum, and imagining her warm, voluptuous form. It was so bad, so immoral, and yet he'd been conditioned so that it practically felt normal to him all the same. As if he and his mom had been fucking for years, and not just since last night.

Molly snuck into the shower with Chris while he was still masturbating and daydreaming about her. He flushed guiltily at being caught, but his embarrassment was small and fleeting. It vanished completely when she removed his hand from his erection and replaced it with her own.

"You could have asked me to do that," Molly said. "It's not really fair, is it? Me cumming so much more than you."

"It's fine. I'm very used to it," Chris said.

"Your girls take care of you, though, don't they?"

"Sure they do. They'd basically all suck me off, or jerk me off, or whatever, if I asked." Chris shrugged. "Most of them wouldn't even think about it on their own, though. Nat sometimes did. And Sasha was very happy to help out when prompted." He chuckled softly. "Only Ashley really preferred getting fucked in the butt to vice versa. In that sense, she was pretty damn good about 'taking care of me.'"

"Hm? Interesting."

"Is it?"

"Yes. Quite. I mean, I know there are some of us futas who don't just think with our dicks, but we're fairly rare. You say you actually found one who likes taking cock more than giving it?"

Chris hesitated. "...yes? I think that's fair to say, anyway. I mean, she still had her needs, of course. But when we were messing around, I think we'd spend way more time playing with her butt than mine."

"Very, very interesting."

Molly jerked Chris off with a pensive look on her face. She barely seemed to even register what her hand was doing. She only came back to reality when Chris started 'washing' her boobs.

Both of them actually did need to clean up, but the way they went about it was terribly inefficient. Their hands were all over each other, but so focused on only a few areas that the other areas of their bodies were neglected.

It was the first chance Chris had had to really just explore a fully mature futa body. The girls he was used to playing with basically had all the same bits, but their breasts weren't quite as full, and their cocks weren't quite as big, as well as some other small differences that added up to a novel and titillating experience.

Inevitably, Molly got too horny to keep messing around and had to fuck Chris again. She pressed him up against the wall and gave it to him hard until she came all over him yet again. Afterward she was calm enough to get them washed up for real.

****

Chris and Molly had breakfast after their shower sex. Molly put on her robe, but didn't contain her cock within panties, so her modesty wasn't particularly well preserved. Her penis dangled down below the hem of her robe most of the time, except when she got excited and it got even more prominent.

Chris, meanwhile, wore panties and a t-shirt. His mother was apparently yet another girl who thought ladies' underwear looked cute on him, and he didn't feel like arguing. Besides, the pair she gave him were remarkably comfy, and just silky enough to be interesting.

They both got so horny around each other just from watching and teasing that their few clothes didn't really last long after eating. They cuddled together on the couch, and Molly stripped Chris off before sitting him on her dick.

Chris felt so lovely and full with his mom fully buried in his ass while he snuggled in her lap. She didn't even start fucking him, so he got to just enjoy having her inside, filling him up, stretching him out.

The two of them sat and cuddled, watching Christmas movies on tv, enjoying their new sensual closeness. Molly idly rubbed Chris's tummy where her cock was making a bit of a bulge, or sometimes stroked his cock instead. There was no hurry or purpose to it, it was just some nice play time between them.

Chris spent as much time as possible the next few days with his mom's cock inside him. Mostly he just sat in her lap, maybe grinding a bit, but of course she needed to fuck him regularly to take the edge off. He also stroked and sucked her on occasion too, just for variety. With Molly being the only source of girlcock around, she was lucky and got all the attention and energy he otherwise would have had to share amongst a couple dozen horny futas.

****

Christmas morning didn't mean nearly the same to Chris as it used to when he was a kid. Like basically everyone, the novelty had faded for him and he no longer woke up full of giddy excitement.

Unlike the previous few years, however, Chris found himself receiving a present that was actually worth getting excited over.

He didn't realize it at first. His eyes flicked open as something disturbed his slumber, and he stretched and yawned before truly examining his surroundings. Molly had insisted he sleep in his own bed that night, without her cock to keep him company. That was fine. She'd fucked him good before bed to make sure he could get to sleep.

He frowned in confusion upon realizing he wasn't alone. His lips slowly transitioned into a wide smile as he figured out what was going on.

Ashley knelt at the foot of his bed. She was naked except for some ribbon cunningly wrapped around her to make her looks like a Christmas present. His Christmas present.

"Merry Christmas?" Ashley said with a shy smile of her own.

"Yes," Chris agreed, "is sure is."

He threw his covers aside and crawled over to Ashley. He gave her a big, naked kiss and rubbed his hardening cock against her already warmed up shaft.

"I can't believe you're here," Chris said.

"I know. Me either, kinda," Ashley said. "It was your mom's idea. I guess you must have really talked me up to her."

"Did I? I mean... I guess in hindsight I might have mentioned you a few times. Or a lot of times."

Ashley giggled. "Well I'm glad. I missed you."

They kissed again, and Ashley aggressively grabbed Chris's cock while sucking on his tongue. Her ribbons started coming undone as she was enthusiastically fondled in return.

"Your parents were ok with this?" Chris asked. "I mean, it is Christmas and all."

"They weren't thrilled, exactly," Ashley admitted. "Something about offering their daughter up as a sexy present for some boy didn't really work for them, I think."

"I bet. How'd you convince them?"

"Well... they try to be supportive of my sexuality as best they can. Plus they get super flustered and easy to manipulate when I walk around with my cock hanging out, or get all hard and rub up on them."

"I can see how that might perturb them alright."

"So here I am!"

"Yes. Here you are."

Ashley shrieked and giggled happily as Chris swung her around so she fell on her back across the bed. He removed some of the more inconvenient ribbon still clinging to her, then kissed and sucked his way down her body. He made sure to give her cock plenty of attention before getting her to roll over and lavishing her butthole with an excessive amount of saliva and tongue-action.

Chris gave Ashley a good, hard, Christmas morning butt-fuck. Once he came inside her, she did the same to him.

The two horny teens spent the early morning switching back and forth, fucking around to their hearts' content. They pounded each other's tight little buttholes until they were both pleasantly gaping and sore.

"Best Christmas ever," Chris declared one they'd finally collapsed together in a sticky puddle.

"Mmm, you said it," Ashley concurred.

****

Chris and Ashley took a shower together to clean up. They'd worn each other out enough that their messing around was kept to a minimum, and they got back out even before using up all the hot water. They dried each other off, then walked back to the hallway, hand in hand.

Molly was just shutting her bedroom door as Chris and Ashley came out. She was being very gentle, and didn't even make a click as the door snugged into place.

"Hey, Mom," Chris said. "Merry Christmas."

Molly straightened and turned toward him. She wore her robe, and her cock swayed free from beneath the bottom of it, shiny and dripping like it had been recently used.

"I see you found your present," Molly said.

Chris gave Ashley's hand a squeeze. "Sure did. Best present ever."

Ashley giggled and blushed coyly. "Aw, thanks."

"How'd you get her here?" Chris asked.

"My parents brought me," Ashley said. "We got an early start this morning."

"Yeah, I bet," Chris said. His eyes narrowed as he started putting pieces together. "Wait, are they still here?"

"I assume so," Ashley said. "Why?"

Chris stared accusingly at Molly. "Mom, please tell me they aren't in your bed right now."

Molly clasped her hands behind her back and contrived to look innocent. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ashley brought her hands to her mouth as her eyes widened in horrified delight. She'd figured out the same thing Chris had. "No way!" She dashed to Molly's bedroom door and cracked it open. She let out a muffled squeak, then shut the door again. She gazed at Molly with scandalized awe.

"Dammit, Mom," Chris said. "You didn't have to fuck them."

"No, I didn't have to," Molly agreed. "But it was a lot of fun."

"Oh my god," Ashley said through a nervous torrent of giggling. "You did both of them?"

"Of course," Molly said. "They were having some trouble understanding about you and the futa sex drive in general. I just explained some things, is all."

"Like hell," Chris grumbled. "You just thought it was hot boning the parents of the girl I was fucking around with."

"Well... maybe some of that too," Molly admitted. "Now, how about some breakfast?"

****

Chris and Ashley didn't bother getting dressed for breakfast, and Molly remained only halfway modest, what with her ample cleavage and cock hanging out. The three of them worked together to put a meal together, but it wasn't as efficient a process as it might have been. Two of them were usually preoccupied with each other more than the food at any given time.

Often times it was Chris getting a cock grinded on his ass or a hand reaching around to feel him up. Sometimes he was the accoster. And sometimes Molly would make a move on Ashley. Just something small and non-threatening; a bit of grinding or fondling, or even a quick makeout session at one point.

Chris would have said something, but Ashley didn't seem to mind his mom's sexual overtures. Their hard cocks dueled as they kissed and rubbed together right beside him while he tried to pay attention to the frying pans in front of him containing bacon and pancakes. Molly's dominated Ashley's much the same way Ashley's dominated his. He'd long ago learned not mind being outsized by literally every girl he had sex with, but it was kind of a funny reminder that even most of those girls were going to get bigger still.

Ashley then had to take over watching the food as Molly bent Chris over the counter. She licked and slobbered all over his butthole, then shoved her cock in and gave him a good, hard fucking.

It was turning into a hell of a Christmas.

Chris wasn't particularly surprised when his breakfast was doused in cum before being served to him. Molly and Ashley both giggled maniacally about it, but he just started eating like it was normal for him. Given the amount of futa-cum he was used to swallowing, it practically was.

After a tasty, cummy breakfast, Chris and Ashley went to cuddle on the couch in the living room. Ashley sat on Chris's cock while facing him, snuggling up while her bottom was thoroughly impaled. Her cock pressed against his chest, rubbing him whenever she shifted.

Molly joined them shortly after, and the three of them watched old Christmas movies while enjoying each other's naked company.

Ashley's parents came down a while later, still adjusting their clothes and appearing quite bashful. They only got redder and shyer upon discovering their daughter happily nude and snuggling with a cock up her ass. Ashley was unaffected by their stares.

"Hey Mom and Dad," Ashley said casually. "How was sex with Chris's mom?"

Molly stood and swatted Ashley's butt, making the younger girl yelp. With an easy grace, Molly glided to Ashley's parents and guided them to the kitchen.

Chris watched his mother's swaying ass as she left, and noted that her cock had hardened slightly even before she was out of sight. "I think Mom likes your parents," he said to Ashley.

"Good," she said. "They don't get out much. So boring. It's good they met a new friend who can get them doing some fun stuff." She snuggled tighter to Chris. "I know I got a lot happier when I started messing around with you."

"Mmm, yeah, that's a good point. I'd never have said Mom was boring, but she's definitely more interesting and fun now that I know her sexy secrets."

"And participate in them, even," Ashley added with a giggle.

"That too."

****

Ashley's parents stuck around a while longer to eke out bits of a regular Christmas with their daughter. She and Chris were made to get dressed for a while, and for a few hours it was almost like a proper family holiday. The teens couldn't keep their hands to themselves, however, and kept sneakily groping each other and playing footsie under the table.

Ashley eventually said goodbye to her mom and dad, then waited just long enough for them to be out of the yard before taking her clothes off again. Chris wasn't far behind her.

"That's too bad they couldn't stay," Molly said wistfully as she remained watching out the window.

"They wouldn't have lasted," Chris pointed out. "You would have fucked them stupid."

"I certainly would have tried," Molly agreed with a feline smile. "Luckily, I have a couple of hot little butt sluts here to keep me busy."

Ashley cheered and rubbed her sleek, naked body up against Molly in hopes of some fun. Chris rolled his eyes, but his butthole twitched in anticipation as well.

Ashley got the first ass-pounding. She knelt on the couch on her hands and knees, bum presented wantonly for filling. Molly obliged and fucked her hard and deep.

Chris was horny enough that he tried feeding Ashley his cock while she was getting ploughed by his mom, just to see what she'd do. She obediently opened her mouth and sucked him off as best she could while getting jostled by powerful anal thrusting. Her eyes shone bright and happy at getting her first spitroast; even better that it was a mommy and son doing her.

****

The rest of the day went much the same, with sporadic flurries of sex mixed with naked cuddles and lounging around. Molly dumped plenty of cum in both Chris and Ashley, and by bedtime the teens were exhausted and gaping lewdly.

Their buttholes didn't even get a much needed rest, since Molly buried her cock snugly in Chris's ass before falling asleep almost immediately, while Ashley cozied up to him in the front and sheathed his cock in her butt.

Chris was trapped between two soft, warm futas in the most deliciously perverse way possible. He couldn't say he minded.

"That was a good Christmas," Ashley said sleepily.

"Yeah it was," Chris agreed. "The best Christmas, I would say."

"Me too. I'm glad you and your mom had me over."

"Mmhm. That was mostly Mom's doing, surprising me like that. Must've taken some balls for her setting that up with your parents. And not the literal kind, before you start giggling too hard."

"I honestly don't know if they think you're my boyfriend, or that I'm just a slut," Ashley said once her giggles had subsided. "They try to be supportive, but they still never really got it. Not really."

"Even after Mom did her thing with them?"

"Hard to say. I still can't believe she swung that. I've clearly got some things to learn from her."

Chris nodded absently. "She's got a lot of secrets and wisdom, I imagine." He traced small circles on Ashley's skin with his fingers. "Um... about that 'boyfriend' thing you said..."

"Hm? Oh, what about it?"

"I don't know, exactly. My experience with sex and relationships has been rather unorthodox. But, like, the idea of a girlfriend still sounds kinda nice."

"Sure."

Chris sighed. "Except... I couldn't really be a good boyfriend. Not when I'd be cheating literally every day whether I wanted to or not."

"Silly Chrissy. It's not cheating if everyone knows about it. It's not like I'd expect you to stop being a boytoy for all the other girls. That would hardly be fair of me."

"Oh. Then..."

Ashley squeezed his hand. "Yes," she said before he could properly ask.

Chris smiled. "Ok."

"You'll have to take me on dates sometimes though. Or maybe I'll take you. You have to, is the point."

"That sounds reasonable. I'd kiss you, 'cept I don't have much wiggle room with the way Mom's keeping me pinned."

"No, indeed you don't." Ashley shrugged. "That's ok. I'm kinda ready for sleep now anyway. We can talk more tomorrow. In between fucking and whatever."

1...1314151617...19