Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie pounded the shit out of Sasha, hammering her hard in an unrelenting display of pent-up lust and frustration. Natalie's butt and thighs sheened with a thin layer of sweat, and her balls slapped against Sasha in a rhythmic pattern of flesh on flesh.

"You know," Natalie said with a slight pant, "your ass is almost as good as Chrissy's. I don't know why I don't use it more often."

"Pff, whatever," Sasha said. "You just got lucky. Next time I'll be fucking your butt."

"Looks like someone's not learning their lesson," Natalie said as she took a better grip on Sasha and fucked her even harder.

Chris eventually sat back and casually stroked himself, feeling very much like Ashley in his spectator role. Usually by now, if any sort of sex was happening, he'd be right in the middle of it. His butthole felt a bit neglected as a result, but he didn't mind too much.

Natalie rolled Sasha over, pinned her legs back, and kept right on giving it to her. She must have known what was coming, because shortly afterward Sasha's cock exploded, drenching her tummy and boobies with her own cum. Even her chin and mouth took some of the blast.

The fucking didn't stop until Natalie came as well, burying her load deep inside Sasha's ass. Even then she only took a short break before going again. She sprayed her second load over Sasha's body, adding another coat to the one Sasha herself had already laid.

Natalie patted Sasha's leg as she rose. "There. Maybe that'll remind you of some things."

Only once Natalie had left the room did Sasha allow herself a wide smile.

"Well that was fun," Sasha said.

Chris, still playing with himself as he eyed Sasha's cummy body up and down, shook his head. "Good lord. Don't tell me that was what you wanted all along."

Sasha struggled to sit up, causing her creamy coating to start sliding down her tits. "Maybe." She shrugged. "Sometime I like when Nat gets all frustrated with me and gives me a good fucking. She hasn't done it in a while."

"You guys are weird."

Sasha swirled some cum on her tit. "Well, you know, we are crazy horny. It's kind of our thing."

"Don't I know it."

Sasha grinned wickedly. "Speaking of which..."

Chris submitted to the inevitable ass-fucking. Sasha penetrated him easily, then gave his butt a nice workout. He got all gooey from her second-hand cum-battering, then again when she came in him.

Afterward, she made him lick her clean. Or at least clean-ish. There was a lot of naked territory to cover with only his little tongue. She didn't seem to mind that most of his effort went to her boobies and cock.

"I feel like my diet has become half girl-cum since I moved in here," Chris mused as Sasha was preparing to leave.

"That's probably not all that far off," Sasha agreed. "If you're worried about it, we could always get you in to see a doctor."

"This hypothetical doctor wouldn't happen to be one of you, would she?"

Sasha's eyes glinted. "Maaayyybe. She'd give one hell of a prostate exam, I'll say that."

"Thought so."

****

Chris's next meeting with Miss Carlyle was directly in her classroom. He was a bit nervous about that, since their irregular fuck-sessions had always been in more private locations before.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Melissa told him beforehand while they were banging in the bathroom after class. "Miss Carlyle's from Futa House. She knows how to protect our boytoy in public locations."

"I'd feel more confident about that if our bathroom fucks hadn't become something of a spectacle," Chris grumbled.

And, indeed, Melissa had been bringing him to the same place at the same time for so long that the girls who wanted to use the facilities had simply become used to it. They'd walk past the fucking pair with a casual greeting, then go into one of the stalls or just stand at the sink and fix their makeup like nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

Shawna still showed up frequently to play around with Chris. She had her own strapon now, and she'd use it on his butt just as naturally as if she was a futa herself.

Some of the other girls coming in would sometime give Chris a few spanks on the butt, or stroke his cock a bit, or just watch and play with themselves.

"Don't be silly," Melissa said. "This is just a bit of fun. No one minds."

"Except maybe me?" Chris hinted.

"Yeah, I guess." Melissa slapped his butt. "You love it though."

"Do not."

"Whatever."

After being thoroughly butt-fucked and cum-dumped within, Chris was led to a classroom he'd never been in before. Miss Carlyle was waiting for him, as were a pair of girls standing off to the side.

"Christopher MacKenzie," said Miss Carlyle. "So nice of you to join us finally."

Chris thought about protesting that the time of his arrival had very little to do with him, then thought better of it. It wouldn't get him anywhere.

"It's a testing day," Miss Carlyle continued, "and I get ever so bored with them. I think I'll have you help pass the time."

"What, while there are students in here?" Chris asked.

"Yes. But don't worry. You'll be under the desk. No one will see you."

Chris looked over at the unfamiliar girls. "Um..."

"Oh don't worry about my lovely assistants, Shelly and Justine. They know all about what I'm like. Don't you, ladies?"

The girls rolled their eyes, but nodded assent. "Yes, Miss C."

"Now, then. Better take off your clothes, little Christopher," Miss Carlyle said. "My students will be arriving any minute now."

Chris hesitated, but then Melissa started stripping him anyway. He was soon naked in the middle of a classroom that was about to be filled with students, and indeed already contained some unfamiliar faces. Despite himself, he was kind of turned on, as well as understandably nervous.

He was made to crawl under Miss Carlyle's desk and kneel on a padded mat underneath. She then pulled out her large cock and sat down at the desk.

"Open wide," she said as she pushed forward and guided her cock into Chris's mouth.

Once Miss Carlyle was in position, Chris had his throat quite well filled without any of the inappropriate scene being visible from the rest of the room. That wasn't so bad, in some ways. The only minor difficulty was that Chris couldn't breathe.

He tapped Miss Carlyle's leg softly at first, then more insistently as he began to panic. She reached down and stroked his hair reassuringly.

"I know you can't breathe very easily," she said. "But you'll have to figure it out. Everyone else who goes down there does, and you're more an expert than most of them."

Chris struggled, but there was no room to get off the massive, throat-invading teacher-cock. He found that if he pulled back all the way with the space he had, he could sort of breathe around Miss Carlyle's shaft. If he stayed like that too long, however, she'd reach in and pull him down to her balls, then hold him there a moment while he gagged and drooled.

He gradually figured out a rhythm that kept Miss Carlyle happy, while also not choking himself to death. He had to alternate greedily sucking in what air he could with deepthroating her massive lady-cock. Fondling and massaging her balls seemed to help buy him more leniency as well.

The sounds of students entering and taking their seats trickled down to Chris under the desk. He was supremely vulnerable, naked and face-fucked as he was, but he wasn't terribly nervous about being discovered by a whole class of onlookers. He was pretty sure Miss Carlyle knew what she was doing, even if she was doing it purely for her own sexual amusement.

It took a while for all the chatting and shuffling to die down, then much longer still for the actual test to be written. Chris had never given such a long blowjob, let alone on such a mighty shaft. His jaw was aching really quite badly by the end.

He made Miss Carlyle cum halfway through and had to somehow swallow her whole cum load without alerting anyone that he was there. His best bet seemed to be taking her as deep as possible and minimizing the distance her cum had to travel to his tummy. Less chance of choking or drowning that way.

Chris was quite dazed by the time he was dragged out from under the desk. The room was empty by that time, save for Miss Carlyle, Sherry, and Justine.

"Not bad, little one," Miss Carlyle said approvingly. "I knew you could do it. Even a long session like this."

"Gee, thanks," Chris mumbled with what little sarcasm he could muster.

"Now then, I have things to do, so we better make this quick."

Chris didn't bother asking what was left to do. With horny futas, it was almost always the same thing.

He bent over the desk, sticking his bum out wantonly. It, unlike his mouth and throat, was still quite ready for action, and was in fact feeling a bit neglected.

Sherry, or possibly Justine since Chris didn't know who was who, approached with a bottle of lube. She drizzled some down his ass crack, then rubbed it in with her fingers. She even stuck her fingers right inside him, coating his insides too.

Justine, or possibly Sherry, massaged lube onto Miss Carlyle's cock in the meantime. Neither girl acted like this was at all new to them.

Miss Carlyle then gave Chris a good ass-pounding right there in her classroom while Sherry and Justine lounged around and chatted. It was a bit painful at first, since Miss Carlyle's cock was one of the biggest he'd ever taken and he hadn't been warmed up properly, not since back before he'd ben stuck under her desk, but his butt soon stretched out and accommodated her more easily.

All the rest of Miss Carlyle's pent up cum was dumped deep inside Chris over a moderate length fuck session. She eventually pulled out, smacked his butt, then dressed herself.

"Alright, girls," she said. "He's all yours. Just make sure he gets home safely afterward."

"Yes Miss C," Sherry and Justine chorused together.

The girls stripped out of their bottoms without any obvious hesitation or embarrassment. Chris was intrigued as he didn't see many pussies flaunted around him. Mostly just cock. They didn't seem to mind him staring.

Once of the girls pulled out a strapon from her bag and helped the other into it. Chris wasn't particularly surprised by this turn of events.

The girls positioned him so he was bent over the desk facing the long way, then the one with the strapon walked up behind him while the other got up on top of the desk.

"You don't mind eating pussy, do you?" the girl on the desk asked. "I mean, I s'pose I should ask, since I know you're more of a cock boy."

Chris almost argued the point, then decided not to. He'd never had anything against pussy by any means. It just wasn't on offer most of the time, was all. Plus he'd grown really quite fond of girlcock.

"Yeah, I'm down for it," he said. "But, uh, can I just ask which of you is which? I think I didn't quite get a proper introduction."

The girl behind Chris was already rubbing the tip of her strapon up and down his butt crack. "Well crap, that's rude of is, isn't it? I'm Justine. My friend on the desk is Sherry. We work for Miss C, and sometimes get to play with her toys when she's done."

"It's not a bad job," Sherry agreed. "You don't mind us playing with you a bit, do you? We'll take you right home afterward."

Chris shrugged. "It's fine with me. I'll just warn you ahead of time, I'm probably not great at licking pussy."

"Pff, that's ok," Sherry said. "Lots of boys aren't. Girls too, for that matter. Enthusiasm and the willingness to learn are all I'm looking for."

"I'm pretty obedient, if that counts."

"Sure does!"

Sherry spread her legs in front of Chris and guided his face toward her cunt. She was quite wet already, probably from watching him get hammered by Miss Carlyle previously.

Chris licked her eagerly, though with some reservation purely due to his still-aching jaw. She mostly just let him go at it, though offered pointers from time to time, and sometimes played with his hair while he ate her out.

Justine fucked him from behind while he licked Sherry. She went pretty gentle on him, though that might just have been gentle as relative to the futas he was used to. His basis for comparison was quite skewed in that respect.

After a nice little orgasm, Sherry rolled over and let Chris eat her ass for a while. He was much more familiar and experienced in that area. Her moans increased in volume and frequency as a direct result.

Chris was still worried that someone might walk in, since the three of them hadn't taken any pains to prevent such a scenario, but possibly students knew not to barge into this classroom in particular. Also, upon reflection, it wasn't like he'd mind all that much. Privacy and dignity were both things of the past.

After having her fun, Justine switched with Sherry to have a turn getting her pussy and ass licked too. Sherry took over pounding Chris's butt, while also adding some spanking and eventually a reach-around handjob as well.

Chris eventually came all over the side of the desk and the floor below. Sherry giggled and gave his ass a last few slaps before pulling out.

The girls straightened themselves out and got dressed, then helped Chris do the same. He almost went along with it until he realized they were about to outfit him in a girls' clothes.

"Hey, what the hell?" he asked.

"What?" Sherry said innocently.

"You're putting me in panties," Chris said. "And Justine's got a skirt there. What happened to the clothes I came with?"

"I think your friend must have accidentally taken them," Justine said just a tad too angelically to be believable.

"Great," Chris said. "So I either go naked, or as a girl?"

"Not as a girl," Sherry assured him. "Just dressed like one."

"That's not any better."

"It'll look good on you," Justine said. "You're such a pretty boy. You can pull it off."

Chris glared at her, but she and Sherry were smiling so winsomely that it was hard to stay upset with them. It didn't hurt that Sherry was kneeling in front of him with the pair of panties she wanted to dress him in, which allowed him a nice view down her shirt.

"Fine," he said. "Whatever. It's not like I have much dignity left to lose at this point."

"That's the spirit!" Sherry said. "Now lift your leg for me, would you?"

Justine gave Chris a soft peck on the cheek, while also pressing her boobs against him. "It'll be ok," she promised.

"Yeah, yeah. If you say so."

The girls got Chris all dressed up in panties, skirt, and a cute little top. At least they left him his regular shoes and didn't try to make him wear heels or something.

They then walked him home while flanking him and holding his hands. He got some looks, but he was used to that. He was accompanied by one or more girls from Futa House any time he went out, so stares happened. They just did.

Sherry and Justine chatted away like there was nothing untoward occurring, like it was just another day of escorting a boy home after dressing him like a girl. Since they worked with Miss Carlyle, it might actually have been a common thing for them.

Unsurprisingly, Chris was cooed over the moment he got inside the house. The girls present all seemed to agree that his outfit was quite cute and sexy on him, and he was soon bent over so his panties could be pulled down and a cock shoved up his ass.

Sherry and Justine stuck around long enough to have tea and watch Chris get thoroughly butt-fucked for a while, then took their leave.

Chris's gang-bang carried on, as it so often did, until bedtime. He was finally able to remove his girly outfit and crawl into bed with Ashley. It was her turn to get to sleep with his cock up her butt, rather than vice versa, so he made do with the dildo-plug he'd received from his mom at Christmas. Then it was time for some well-earned sleep.

****

Final exams eventually rolled around. Much like the Christmas exam season, everyone was a bit on edge. The girls were all clamoring for more time with Chris as stress relief, and he was doing his best but only had so many holes and so much time.

Out of desperation, some of the girls even started accepting handjobs from Chris while he was otherwise occupied, though they all still preferred blowjobs or ass-fucks. Another tactic they used was to sometimes suck each other off while waiting, just to ease the pressure a little.

Natalie was a champ through the whole process. She kept on top of scheduling well enough that only a few fights broke out, and often didn't even use Chris herself until bedtime. She took even more turns sleeping with him as her cock-sheath than usual, but she'd earned the privilege as far as he was concerned. Ashley concurred and wasn't too put out by missing out on some cozy, sexy snuggles.

Chris was left with exactly zero time to prepare for his own exams, but that continued to not be an issue. Much like the whole rest of the year and the previous run of exams, his academic needs were met with or without his actual participation. He didn't know how, precisely, but he was assured he'd pass with flying colours, despite never even managing to show up to write his tests.

Chris was pretty well alone in not having any cares or worries. The constant flood of girls using him to take the edge off meant that he was taking even more cock and cumshots that usual, which was already quite a ridiculous amount.

His ass was constantly overflowing with cum, and likewise he was hardly eating any actual food at all since his tummy was getting so filled up with semen. His face was often cummy to the point of being unrecognizable, and he generally just got used to being a sloppy, gooey mess for the duration. Quick shower breaks didn't help much when there was always another girl waiting impatiently to paint him right up again.

Chris finally made time after lights out one night to sneak over to Ashley's room. She'd been so easy going about not getting much time together, and he felt bad about not seeing her more, even though it wasn't really his fault.

He crept naked down the hall in spite of the risk he was taking should he get caught. Any of the girls who saw him might very well decide he was fair game for another round of butt fucking.

Ashley was in bed with her bedside lamp on, and the main light off. She had her phone out and propped up on her leg with a porn video playing. Her hands were both wrapped around her cock.

"Oh, hey," she said with a big smile. "Wasn't expecting you."

"I wanted to see you," Chris said as he shut the door and padded closer. "You don't have to jerk off by yourself, you know. I woulda taken care of you."

Ashley shrugged. "I didn't want to bother you. You're so busy these days."

Chris gave her a kiss. "You wouldn't bother me. I love fucking around with you."

"Even though you're getting pounded all day already?"

"Of course. It's different with you. I love the girls, don't get me wrong, but I'm primarily a cum dump for them." Chris ran his fingers along Ashley's cheek. "It actually means something with you."

Ashley flushed. "Well when you put it that way..."

She put her phone away and kissed Chris back. She pulled him into bed with her, then rolled around with him and got their horny, naked bodies writhing together in the sheets.

It didn't take Ashley long before she had Chris pinned and was grinding her big, hard cock against his smaller but equally hard erection. Her eyes gradually lost focus as her lust built to unmanageable levels. Trying to take care of herself had only left her wilder and needier now that her boy had arrived.

Chris pulled his legs back so Ashley could pin them up out of the way. He sighed contentedly as she rubbed her cock up and down his ass, slicking up his butthole with her copious precum.

They came together for a kiss as Ashley slowly entered Chris's well-used rear hole. She filled his ass up with her cock while also sticking her tongue deep into his mouth. Her tits pressed gently against his chest while his legs were forced even further back, really stretching his thighs.